Jesse's Story Pt. 12

Story Info
Jesse gets a new girlfriend.
2.3k words
4.46
3.2k
10
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
299 Followers

In her bedroom, the first thing Sheila said to me was, "Strip, bitch."

As I stripped off my clothes, she picked up her phone and made a call. As I stood there naked, she talked into the phone with it on speaker. She flipped it to video call.

"Hey Jen, look what I get to play with tonight," she said into the phone, pointing the camera at me.

I heard a squeal from the other person on the phone and looked at the screen and saw my sister, Jenny.

"Way to go She," she said, "You're finally getting my little slut brother. He likes it rough, so use him hard."

"Oh, I will," Sheila said, grabbing my hard cock and squeezing it and my balls hard.

"Hey, little brother," Jenny said, "I miss you. Looking forward to your visit."

As I looked into the phone screen, I saw Jenny there with a big smile and a halter top covering her large breasts. Looking over her shoulder, I saw a naked boy lying on his stomach on the bed, with a very red ass.

"It looks like you have something to keep you busy," Sheila said to her.

Jenny glanced back over her shoulder and with a big smile said, "Oh, that is just one of Rose's boys I'm borrowing for the night." And she reached back and slapped his red ass, hard. He squealed and jumped.

"Your mother took Ricky home with her and left Jesse for me," Sheila said to Jenny.

"Ricky is going to be busy tonight," Jenny said.

"And so is Jesse," Sheila replied, again squeezing my cock and balls hard, making me jump and gasp.

Laughing, Jenny said, "Just remember to give him a good spanking. I'll get the facts from you tomorrow."

Turning to the boy on the bed behind her, she picked up a paddle and ended the call.

"On the bed, slut," Sheila said to me. "On your back."

As I moved to the bed as she ordered me, she took her clothes off. What a beautiful body she had. Good-sized breasts with large, erect nipples. A flat stomach and wide hips. And hanging between her legs was a beautiful hard cock, which she stroked as she walked over to me on the bed.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me over to the edge of the bed, my head hanging over the edge. She pushed my head down and placed the head of her cock at my lips.

"Open up, bitch," she said.

I opened my mouth, wide. She pushed her cock slowly in until her crotch was pressed against my face, her large balls hanging against my forehead.

"Oh, how much I love to watch my cock slide into a boy's throat," she said, "I can see it in your throat bulged out."

Then holding my head, she began to fuck my throat. I was gasping and catching a breath through my nose when I could. I felt the fat cock push in and out of my tight throat.

After some time pounding her cock into my throat, Sheila grabbed two handfuls of my hair and shoved it hard into me. I felt her balls lying on my forehead begin to spasm and then felt her cock pulse in my throat. I also felt the warmth of her cum flowing directly into my belly.

Slowly she eased her grip on my hair, her breathing heavy. I relaxed, feeling her spent cock still in my throat. Then she slid it out and pulled back from me. I opened my eyes, seeing the spent cock inches from my face.

"Turn over onto your belly," Sheila ordered. As I did, she walked over to her desk and came back with some bright-colored satin strips. She grabbed my right hand and tied it to the headboard of the bed. Then walking around the bed, her big cock swinging in front of her, she tied my left hand also.

"That's the way I like to see my boys," she said with a chuckle. She slapped my ass and walked back over to her desk. She pulled a paddle from the drawer and walked back.

"Now, I'll show you what naughty boys like you need," she said.

The paddle came down hard on my ass, making a loud slapping sound. I screamed and squirmed. My ass was suddenly on fire.

"That's it, bitch," she laughed, "Struggle for me. I like it when my boys struggle." And the paddle came down on my ass again and again.

I was squirming around and I begged her, although I think we both knew it was for show, to stop. "Please, no," I begged. "Please no more. I'll do anything you want. Please stop," I pleaded, although my cock was now rock hard and leaking. My squirms allowed her to bring the paddle down all over my ass.

After ten strokes, she stopped and ran her hand over my ass cheeks. "Oh, yeah," she said, "I love to see a nice red ass. Now I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

She climbed on the bed behind me. She grabbed my hips and lifted them into the air. I was now on my knees, ass in the air and face on the bed. She grabbed my ass cheeks, it hurt on my red stinging ass, pulled them apart, and drove her tongue into me.

I moaned and pushed back to her as she started to tongue fuck me, holding my ass cheeks apart, letting her fingers dig into my stinging ass. Then she pulled back and came closer. Without warning, she drove her complete cock into me, her body slamming against my sore ass. I screamed and she laughed.

"That's it, you whore," she hissed at me, "Fight me. I love it when they fight me." She gave my ass a hard slap and then started pounding into me, hard and deep. Every thrust into me caused her thighs to bang against my very sore ass. Her body was slapping against me at a fast clip.

I screamed and yelled, "Oh, yes, yes." And I shot my load. This made her laugh again as she continued to pound me. "Your sister was right," she said, "You love it rough, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," I moaned, "Use me, please. Harder."

Laughing, she fucked into me as hard and fast as she could. Every time her body slapped against my ass it sent a bolt of sharp pain into me, and it made my cock twitch. She rammed into me some time, with me crying out with every thrust. Then she shoved into me and shot another big, warm load deep in my well-used hole.

My cock was still hard. She reached under me and grabbed it, squeezing hard. "Damn," she said, "You're still hard. You do love being used hard."

She pulled her spent cock out of me and slapped my ass hard a few times. She walked over and picked up a belt. Glancing over at her, I gasped and my cock started getting harder and twitching, knowing what was coming. I squirmed against my bondage.

Folding the belt in half, she brought it down hard on my ass. I screamed. As she raised her arm for another shot, we heard a noise from downstairs. She listened for a minute, dropped the belt, and put on a robe. She left and I heard voices, which sounded like the first floor. Then I heard footsteps.

"Well," an older raspy voice said, "Doesn't this look nice? And I need it really bad. Good going girl."

I looked back over my shoulder and saw a chubby, older Futa woman staring at my ass, rubbing the bulge in the front of her blue work pants.

"I was just going to give him another beating, Mom," Sheila said. "But if you want to fuck him first, that's okay."

"So the Roberts woman took Ricky home for the night and gave you this little slut?", she asked.

"Yeah," Sheila said, running her hand over my ass, "And he loves it rough."

Taking her work pants off, her Mother said, "Yeah, it looks like it. How we like them, nice and red."

My eyes fixed on her cock. It was at least thirteen inches long and hard. She was stroking it as she walked toward my rear.

"We'll spit roast him later," she said to Sheila, "Right now I need a good, hard fuck."

As she climbed on the bed and grabbed my hips and lifted them, Sheila said, "I'll go get us a couple of beers." And she left as her Mother pushed her cock into my well-used hole.

Holding my hips, she just pushed it all in, slowly, until she was pressed against me. "You're going to be very busy tonight, you little slut. I'm in the mood for some good rough fucks."

And she started slamming in and out of me, hard and fast. I squealed, moaned, and squirmed as her monster pounded into me. But my cock gave me away. Soon I was shooting another load of my cum onto the bed.

"That's it, bitch," she said, never missing a thrust into me, "Cum for me."

Soon, she shoved into me and unloaded a really big load of Futa cum. It felt like it was flooding my gut and felt really deep in me. She pulled out as Sheila walked in with a couple of beers.

She handed one to her Mother and looked at me. Opening her robe and stroking her cock, she said to me, "I'll give you something else to drink in a few minutes."

It was a very long night. The two of them fucked me twice more each. The spit roasted me twice and I sucked each of them off once for Sheila and twice for her Mother.

At about three in the morning, we all passed out. They had untied me a while ago and I slept between the two of them on the bed. We awoke to Sheila's phone ringing. As she reached over to get the phone, her Mother grabbed my head and shoved it down onto her crotch. I took her morning wood into my mouth and gave her another blow job.

When she finished the call, Sheila looked at us, my head going up and down on her Mother's cock, and said, "His Mother is bringing Ricky back and will pick him up." She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

When her Mother shot her load into my mouth, which I swallowed, she lay back and went back to sleep. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower with Sheila, who gave me a big smile. I didn't hesitate. I dropped to m knees and took her cock into my mouth and sucked another load from her.

As I stood, she looked at me with a smile and said, "Wow, you really are one hot slut."

I smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I like you. A lot." I said.

She pulled me against her and kissed me, her tongue dancing in my mouth with mine.

"And I like you a whole lot too. I'm glad you dumped Irma. So now you are available?"

"Yes," I said, rubbing against her, the warm water beating down on us. And we kissed again. I slid my hand down and wrapped it around her big cock.

"Damn," she said, "If you keep that up I'll have to fuck you right here."

Giving her cock some good strokes and smiling at her, I said, "Please do."

She kissed me again while I stroked her cock hard. Then she turned me around. I bent over and spread my legs, my hands on the wall of the shower. As she ran her hands over my ass, she said, "You've got a really hot ass." And then she pushed her cock into me.

She held my hips and fucked me hard and fast, in the shower with the water beating down on us. After she shot her load into me and pulled her cock out, I stood, turned to her and we kissed passionately.

"I'd better get dressed before my mom gets her," I said, giving her breast a squeeze.

"Okay," she said, turning off the water. We got out and dried off. Walking back into the bedroom, we saw her Mother lying on the bed, naked, her big cock lying over one thigh, and snoring.

Laughing, I got dressed and she put on shorts and a tee shirt. We walked downstairs. At the door, she pulled me into her arms for another kiss. As we broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes.

"I really meant it," she said, "You are really special and I want you to be mine."

I smiled at her and said, "Me too. I am yours. I'm really glad I came over last night."

As we kissed again, the door opened and my Mother and Ricky walked in. He looked really worn out and Mother had a big smile on her face.

"Did you have a good night, sweetie," she asked me.

"Oh, yes, Mother," I answered, "I really did." And I squeezed Sheila's hand.

"Thanks, Mrs. Roberts for letting us keep him for the night," Sheila said to Mother.

"Anytime," Mother said "And thanks for letting me have Ricky for the night."

Mother and I left and drove home. I could not keep my smile off my face. Looking at me, Mother said, "I guess you really did have a good time."

"Mom," I said, "I really like Sheila."

Mother squeezed my thigh and we went home.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
299 Followers