Jesse's Story Pt. 14

Story Info
Jesse goes to a party with Jenny.
2.2k words
4.44
2.7k
9
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

I need to move our story along, so it might seem like time is flying by for Jesse, but I can't dwell too long on each episode. There is still a lot that we need to see Jesse get into. So on with the story.

Back at Futa House, I stripped off my clothes and went upstairs to take a shower. The boy's shower was at the end of the hall and was an open, tiled room with a couple of shower heads. I stepped in and started my shower. After a few minutes, there were three of the girls from the house standing at the entrance watching me. I smiled at them and gave them a bit of show, shaking my ass for them, stroking my cock for them, and running my soapy hands over my body. They loved it.

I went to the party that evening only after Jenny promised me there was no funny punch for the boys. She did say there would be a lot of liquor and weed to get everyone in the mood.

We went downstairs as the party was starting. There must have been twenty girls there and it looked like about eight boys, including myself. Needless to say, the girls were all over us naked boys. I drank and I danced and laughed a lot. After about an hour, a tall blonde girl asked me if I wanted to go upstairs. I agreed but said I'd have to get back down to the party. She took my hand and led me upstairs to her room.

She started to take her jeans off, but I pushed her hands away. "Let me do that," I said, giving her a smile. I dropped to my knees in front of her and unfastened her jeans. I slid my hand inside and squeezed the large and very hard bulge in her underwear. She moaned and laid her hand on my head.

I finished undoing her jeans and pulled them and her underwear down. She had a nice and fat eleven-inch cock which was rock hard and leaking precum. Wrapping my hand around her cock, I leaned forward and licked the precum off.

I looked up at her and she was staring into my eyes. I gave her a smile and took the head of her cock into my mouth. After swirling my tongue around the head, I pushed my mouth down on it, taking all until my lips were pressed against her belly, her cock buried in my throat. She moaned and held my head while she started rocking back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth.

I pulled my mouth off of her cock which made her gasp. I was still looking into her eyes and I said, "Fuck me."

She reached down and pulled me to my feet. She led me over to the bed and I leaned over, my feet on the floor, my legs spread, my head down on the bed. She ran her hands over my ass cheeks a couple of times, then pushed her cock into my eager hole.

She didn't waste any time. Holding my hips, she started slamming into me hard and fast. The sound of her thighs slapping against my ass echoed through the room and into the hallway.

I screamed out, "Oh, yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me." And I shot my load onto the side of her bed.

Soon she was close. I looked back at her and said, "Give it to me in my mouth." She jerked her cock out of me, and I spun around, dropped to my knees, grabbed her cock, and shoved my mouth onto it, just as she began to explode. I held it, sucking on it as she shot load after a load of her warm cum into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every drop, holding her in my mouth after she was spent, letting my tongue run over the head of her cock.

I sat back, still holding her cock, and looked up at her with a big smile. "Thanks," I said to her.

As she pulled on her jeans, she asked me, "So, you're Jenny's brother?"

"Yep," I answered, as she finished dressing and we walked out into the hall.

"And you're coming here in the fall?" she asked

"Yep, again," I said, "I'm really looking forward to it."

Giving a short laugh, and my ass a slap, she said, "Me too. I'm looking forward to tapping your hot ass some more."

I reached up and kissed her cheek, "Anytime," I said.

As we got to the stairs, Jenny and the boy I met earlier, Sammy, came up. Jenny was leading him by the hand and as they passed us, she said, "Hey, bro. Looks like you are having a good time." She gave us a wink.

We went back down to the party. I danced with one of the other boys as the girls didn't seem interested in dancing. But they did like watching us. As soon as the song was over, a tall, black girl walked over to me and took my hand.

"I like the way you move," she said to me, "Let's go upstairs."

She pulled me toward the stairs and led me up to her room. No foreplay or anything this time. She actually tossed me onto her bed and dropped her jeans exposing her hard thirteen-inch cock. Before I could do anything, she rolled me over onto my belly and started spanking me, hard. I squealed and squirmed and she laughed.

"Yeah, I heard you like it rough," she said, "So rough you're going to get."

She spanked my ass with her hand a dozen times, then she whipped the belt off her jeans and brought it down hard on my ass. I screamed and tried to pull away from her.

Again, she laughed, grabbed my arm to hold me, and gave me six more hard slaps with the belt, a couple on the back of my thighs which really made me scream.

I had tears running down my cheeks, but my cock was rock hard and leaking. She tossed the belt aside, climbed on the bed, pushed my legs apart, and leaned over, and drove her entire cock into me.

I screamed again and she held onto my shoulders as she began to pound into me, hard. Every thrust into me made her thighs slam against my sore ass, giving me a stinging sensation and a jolt of electricity into my cock.

"I love having my boys try to resist," she hissed into my ear as she continued to pound into me. "Next time I'm really going to rape you. When you least expect it." And she slammed really hard into me.

I cried out and shot another load. She laughed again and said, "Yeah, you really do love it rough. What a whore you are."

She continued pounding into me and then shot her massive load deep in my ass, holding me as she tried to drive her cock in deeper. I could feel her cock pulsing as she unloaded in me.

Finally, she jerked her cock out of me. I started to get up, but she pushed me back down. "Oh, no, slut," she said, "I'm not done with you yet." And she picked up the belt and gave my ass another six hard swats with me squealing with each.

She reached over, grabbed her jeans, and pulled them on. As I sat on the edge of the bed, my ass on fire, tears running down my cheeks, she smiled at me. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you in the fall," she said and turned and walked out.

I staggered out into the hall and went downstairs. My red ass cheeks got a lot of comments and catcalls. My evening at the party continued. I went upstairs with five more girls, each giving me a hard fucking after I spent time sucking on their cocks.

I was feeling pretty good, I had too much to drink and I felt it. After a while, someone blinked the lights on and off. I found out the party could not go past two in the morning, school rules. Each of the boys was taken by a girl upstairs and Jenny grabbed my hand and led me up to her room.

I told her how much fun I had as I staggered toward her room. She laughed and said, "Yeah, you were pretty popular. You'll like it here in the fall." We went into her room, and I collapsed on her bed. Before she could get her clothes off, I passed out.

When I woke late in the morning, the sun was pouring into the windows. I was surprised I didn't feel too bad after all that I had to drink last night. Jenny was sleeping beside me in her bed. She was lightly snoring and I pulled the covers back, she was nude. I watched her large breasts rise and fall with her breathing, admiring the huge, erect nipples. My eyes went down over her flat belly and fixed on her eleven-inch cock. It was pretty hard with morning wood. I reached down and took it in my hand and began to gently stroke it. I felt it twitch and harden in my grasp.

Soon it was really hard. Jenny had stopped snoring and was breathing kind of heavily. I smiled to myself and raised up, putting one leg over her so I was straddling her. I looked down at her beautiful body as I reached behind myself and grabbed her now hard cock. I guided it to my eager hole as I slowly lowered myself onto it.

I felt it slide into me, my hands on my thighs to steady myself, as I sank down on it. Soon I was sitting on Jenny, her cock completely buried in me. I slowly raised up and down, only a few inches, riding her cock. Soon, she moaned and slowly opened her eyes.

Looking up at me, she smiled. "What a great way to wake up," she said, placing her hands on my hips to guide me. I rode up and down on her cock, letting it slide into me. Soon, she started bucking up against me, meeting my thrusts. I gasped, and yelled, "Oh, yes, Jenny. Fuck me." I shot my load onto her belly.

She smiled and continued to thrust up into me. Then she shoved into me, lifting her hips to drive as far in as she could, and pumped a big load into my boy pussy.

Spent, we lay there for a while. I reached down and fondled her beautiful breasts, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

"You've got a mess to clean up," she said as I lifted off of her.

I smiled and leaned down and licked my cum from her belly. Then I grabbed her breasts in my two hands and kissed each nipple, giving each one a light bite.

"I need a shower," I said as I climbed off the bed and went to pick up my toiletries.

"Wish I could join you," Jenny said as she sat up, "I do love fucking you in the shower."

I wiggled my ass at her as I walked out into the hall and headed down to the boy's shower. I soaped up and stood under the warm water, enjoying the feeling. Another boy came in and we chatted about the party last night as he washed.

I got out of the shower, dried off, and walked down the hall to Jenny's room. She was gone, probably taking a shower at the other end of the hall. I went downstairs and found the kitchen. They had a single cup coffee maker and I made myself a cup. As I stood there enjoying it, a dark-haired girl walked in, wearing shorts and a tube top over her large breasts. There was a pretty big bulge in her shorts.

She walked over, checking me out as she did. After she fixed a cup of coffee, she looked at me and said, "Hi. I'm Ganz. You're the new guy starting in the fall? Jenny's brother?"

"Yes," I answered, giving her a smile and glancing at her large bulge. "I start in September."

"Good," she said, "Sorry I missed fucking you last night. I'll make it up to you in the fall."

She reached down and squeezed my cock and balls, causing me to gasp.

"See you around," she said and left.

I went back upstairs and walked into Jenny's room just as she was finishing getting dressed. We were heading out to get some breakfast and a tour of the campus.

The rest of my weekend with Jenny at school was good. Jenny and I fucked three times more that day and twice that night. The next morning, Jenny woke first and she woke me by pushing her cock into my ass.

After breakfast, my parents showed up to take me home. We sat for a while chatting with Jenny and they asked me about my tour of the school. I told them how excited I was to go to school in the fall.

They explained that they both went there in their day. They actually met at one of the parties just like the one we just had at Futa House. Mother was staying at the House and Father was a nude boy at the party. They hit it off and eventually dated full-time. They've been together ever since.

It was back home for me to finish my senior year and graduate. Then my summer job at Grandmothers's resort up at the lake.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers