Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had kissed my fair share women in life. Out of that group, only two had succeeded in sending my consciousness circling the æther. They were one of those indescribable events in life. Though perhaps physical makeup of the lips played some part in it, in my experience that had not been the true distinguishing aspect of it. There is an unquantifiableness to that special kind of kiss which draws you in and tells you all is right with the world. A type of kiss where souls merge momentarily. And though Jessica was ten years younger than my youngest child, there was no mistaking that sort of kiss. "Wow," she gasped as she leaned back, bright eyed, staring at me in wonder. It was then and there that I knew what that kiss was a prelude to.

I suppose in romance novels and Hollywood movies, the script would have had me scooping Jessica up and in my arms and rushing headlong up the stairs like Rhett Butler had Miss Scarlett. Jessica, indeed, was made of farm stock, not prissy southern premadonna stock. For one, though I might have been able to somehow manage raising her up onto my shoulder, there was no way I could have made it up onto the landing let alone up that flight of stairs to the second floor bed which waited our arrival. So I pulled her in close to me, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back all the while looking deep within beautiful blue lace encased cleavage. Her flesh was as soft as a babies behind. And though I wanted to reach behind her and unfasten that lovely bra, I decided to wait as I drank in yet another kiss.

Half a century! Half a century had passed since I had last kissed her like. Yet in a blink, in the closing of my eyes, I time traveled back to the time when the grass was greener and the nights longer.

Jessica's kiss had an odd mixture to it. It was both perfect and yet unpracticed. Maybe Missy Farm Girl hadn't done much of it before. Even now there remained a shy reserve about her, protected yet freely offered. And though I felt like that boy of ages past with quickly growing hunger to ravish every pore of her body, I was also old enough to question the wisdom of it.

"Tell me now if I reading you wrong," I warned her.

"You're not. So stop thinking about it," she answered.

We made it to the top of the stair without further questioning. Hand in hand I had led her up the stairs and into my bedroom. She had yet to speak a word other than twice breathing deep sighs as I pulled away from kissing her full on the mouth. A lamb being led to its slaughter. How long had it been since I laid with a woman? Even longer, how long had I laid with a woman who was actually, passionately urging me on? 

The kissing did not end quickly. They included face palming, hair pulling, earlobe nibbling, necking sucking before lip locking once more as backs arched and breathing became labored. My hands could not get their fill of touching her skin. Soft as a flower petal, my hands were allowed to glide freely over any and all of her. Jessie then took the lead. Slowly, deliberately, she was enjoying the pleasure of unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it back over my shoulders, hanging it appropriately across the end of the bed. She ooed as she stood there combing my chest hair with her fingers before kissing each nipple, sucking them while electrifying the hair on my arms.

Jessie then looked back up at me as she took one step back before reaching out to unbuttoned my pants. Gravity dropped them down onto the floor. Again she smiled at me without words being exchanged. Then, with both hands she tugged my shorts as she fell to bended knee. My manhood sprang out to greet her. "Mmmmm," I heard her exclaim as she sucked the head of it slowly into her mouth. I caressed the back of her head, not encouraging or rushing her, just allowing her to continue as she pleased. Soon she drew back, lifting one leg and then the other to relieve me of shoes, socks and pants. Standing back up, she pushed me back on the bed.

The game was afoot. Quickly she wiggled her jeans off and then the socks. Blue sheer mesh panties could not refrain the wild forest of hair hidden within. "I'm a country girl, Ted," she admitted without regret of not conforming to the present day custom of baby bottom smooth deforesting. Bending over as she removed the delicate garment, her breasts voluntarily slid out of her lacy blue bra. We each smiled at their unveiling as she stood back up and unfastened the last item of clothing. She was young but she wasn't a twig. She was just thick without there being any rolls of fat except for the two exquisite mounds which almost defied gravity --but not quite. They were huge, heavy and as wide as they were round. We surveyed each others nakedness before pulling back the blankets and sheets and snuggling within to warm each other.

Jessica's breasts were like Tesla's electrical coils, sending shock waves down through her body each time they were caressed and suckled. Her sighs and cooo's were the glee heard from a child's first visit to a candy store. It seemed as if each and every fleshy sensation were new to her, as if she were an angel suddenly incarnate experiencing the touching and being touched. Magic and miracles. Jessica made love to me that night over and over. I praised God for her patience and those little blue pills which were years expired.

We drifted off together in exhaustion and after glow. Repeatedly I was awakened by her entrancement of my night time erections. She was that proverbial child in a candy store. And I didn't have the heart to inquire how many times she been with a man before. She apologized for waking me, of which I just snickered, informing her how endearing her enjoyment of it was to me. By morning's light I awakened to find her snuggled in under my arm as her right breast lay resting across my chest.

I lay there wondering if upon waking if she would regret all that had transpired. Though I had occasionally imagined/dreamed of the what if's of having her in my bed, I had never given myself over to the actual contemplation of it. Yet here she was. She was a complete and utter surprise. So filled with child like wonderment. Still securing my morning rigid-again cock Jessie's hand lay half closed about it. To be fair, though, I hadn't played my hand. For I too was reliving some of that wonderment. Jessie's breasts were the late-in-life fulfillment of what a young boy had envisioned and dreamed of while paging through the bra section of Sears & Roebuck catalogue. Fifty years difference and it mattered not to either one of us.

As winter winds grew colder and the snow deeper, I moved in to stay with Jessica rather than trying to heat my old drafty farmhouse. Of course I no longer charged her rent. It was a delightful winter of watching her do homework. And as often as it was needed, we cleared snow together while taking turns cooking for each other. We agreed not to inform her parents or my children of our arrangement. Perhaps Marv and Shirley had gathered something of what was going on but they never gave hint of it or said anything. As she took her last final in May, we said our good-byes many times before I watched her pull down the lane and drive out of sight. 

As agreed, I drove once to Nebraska that summer. She couldn't stay long for fear that family would think something was up. But it was a fun and wild reunion with promises of returning that fall to stay with me once again. I no longer look at the end of summer with regret. Come my sweet Jessica. I long to have you to myself again.

12