Molly Ch. 01

Story Info
Molly and her best friend's dad.
6.2k words
4.72
41.3k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers

It's hot today. I've got my backpack and I'm headed to Tanner's house. She and I are friends since we were born. She lives a few houses down. I love visiting her house. I sleep over almost every weekend. Her parents, Glen, and Miranda are the coolest parents ever. They know how to talk to teen girls. Miranda is so tall and thin, but she has breasts like I wish I had. She tells me mine will get bigger and I can't wait. My mom's aren't that big so I'm not so sure. I'm not tall and up until this year, I was kind of stickish. But I've changed and I like it. I have curves now, like my mom.

Now I can see Mr. K washing his Porsche. He has a business on the internet and makes gobs of money working from home. Mrs. T is some kind of consultant. They hire her to fix broken companies. She left Monday to go out in the middle of the country somewhere. She'll be gone for a week. I'll miss her. I've had some really good conversations with her. Nothing trashy, just good real-world advice about everything.

"Hey, Molly." Mr. K shut off the hose. His expensive car gleamed in the afternoon sun. "Tanner's out by the pool."

My biggest secret. I have a huge crush on Mr. K. He's standing by his car in athletic shorts and a tee shirt, with no shoes. He's tall and thin. I know he works out and runs. His blue eyes seem to look through my clothes, and his black hair is streaked with gray. I want a guy just like him but so far, my two boyfriends have not even come close.

I gave in to an urge. I went up and hugged him, not real hard, but I've never done that before. I guess I'm maturing in more ways than I thought. He hugged back. I didn't let go and he hugged me a little closer, kinda surprised. "Well, thank you, Molly. That was unexpected."

I blushed. "Sorry, Mr. K."

Mr. K put his hands up gently holding my upper arms. "Oh, don't be sorry. It was nice. I've known you since you were born and, now you're a young lady, not a kid anymore. You can hug me any time."

He dropped his hands and I blushed again. "Thanks, Mr. K."

As I turned to walk into the house, I caught Mr. K quickly adjusting his penis. Now that's all I'll think about.

Tanner was on a lounge by the pool. She leaped up and ran at me as I walked up. "Bestie!" Our bodies collided. She had on a bikini, nothing outrageous, no thong or anything. We hugged and she let go.

"Go and change and get back here."

I went up to her room and shut the door. She has two twin beds, that's how often I sleep over. I put my backpack by my bed and stripped out of my clothes. I took off my panties, I still wear those cotton ones, I just love the way they feel. I giggled. My panties were soaked. I've suddenly started doing that. Just hugging Mr. K and catching him fixing his dick soaked my poor panties. Good thing Tanner sleeps like a rock because I'm going to have to rub myself tonight. I got my bikini on, carefully arranging it. I don't shave or trim my pussy and I'm a real redhead so in swim season I have to make sure I'm covered. I haven't shaved the edges lately. I do that so I don't have the pubes on my legs and all out there saying hello. When I walked out of Tanner's room, Mr. K. was walking down the hall. I pretended to not be paying attention and ran into him. As a reaction, his hands shot out and gripped my waist just above my suit bottom. His strong hands on my bare skin.

"Oh, Mr. K, I didn't see you."

He didn't let go right away like he used to. "That's okay, Molly. If I have to be run into, it's okay if it's you."

He kinda blushed as I walked away from his fingers. He's a smooth talker, so him stumbling like that made me smile. I noticed in the mirror at the end of the hall that he stared at my ass as I walked away.

Tanner and I sat on lounges. We kept our eye on the door. Tanner took a sip of her iced tea. I put my glass down. "So, I guess no entertainment this weekend?"

Tanner nearly spit her drink. "You are so bad. No, mom's been gone all week."

Mr. and Mrs. T have sex every night. Tanner and I don't go listen at the door or anything, but you can't ignore it. They are loud. We think it's hilarious. I'm sure my folks have sex too, but they are real quiet. I actually listened at their door once. I almost got caught by my older brother. "Well, I can't help it. My boyfriends have been losers compared to them."

Tanner lay back and closed her eyes. Yeah, I know. Johnny Kinston was a disappointment. My first time and he shot off before he even got in me. I was so mad I made him drive me home. I never came."

I share everything with Tanner. "Mike Harkins was better. He lasted, but it was in his folk's car and my head kept hitting the armrest. I didn't cum either. Then he dumped me for Sarah, miss 'big tits'. I wish I was old enough to get a boob job.

Tanner is built like her mom, tall, taller than most of the boys, and her boobs are bigger than mine. "It won't work. After all that work with Johnny, he dumped me too. I'm stuck being a virgin."

I laughed. "Well, at least we'd be a team. The 'Big Boobed Babes of Maplewood High.'"

Tanner laughed hard, snorting. "Then we'll tell all the boys we won't fuck them. Torture!"

We were both in fits of laughter and I blurted. "We'll tell them that we'll fuck their dads because they have more experience."

Tanner stopped laughing. Shit, I let my crush get ahead of me. Tanner stared at me, and then laughed again. "Ha! That would be a riot. We pretend to be doing one of the dads. Too funny."

I didn't want to pretend.

Mr. K came out to swim. No, he wasn't wearing a speedo with his huge dick sticking out the top. You're all such a bunch of pervs. He had board shorts. He doesn't need to wear a speedo. He looks hot in anything he wears. So tall, so handsome, so confident. As he walked out, he looked at me. He'd never looked at me like that. Okay, maybe it's my imagination, but I swear he was checking me out. It was just a second, then he went back to being the amazing dad of my best friend.

"You girls have sunscreen on, right? Don't want any agony tomorrow morning."

I looked right at him. "Yessir we do, but we were thinking of going topless, so we'll need more."

Poor Mr. K froze and stared right at my modest little boobs. I swear I saw a twitch in his trunks. Tanner stared at me with an open mouth. I laughed so hard. "Look at you two. Oh, that was good! Oh man, I got you all so bad!"

Mr. K did a cannonball and splashed us both. Tanner smacked my arm. "I can't believe you said that to my dad!"

I was still laughing as I toweled off the water. "Oh, it just came to me. I thought it would be funny and it was worth it."

I made sure there was pool wrestling time. No, Mr. K did not get a huge boner. But there was a lot of wrestling and he got more comfortable throwing me around. I had no plan, hell I didn't know where this was going, I was just having fun with the coolest dad I knew.

Mr. K grilled burgers by the pool and we ate and swam some more. At one point, while we were wrestling in the pool, I pushed my ass against Mr. K and kinda rubbed. It was dark by then and Tanner didn't see me, but I felt Mr. K's dick get fatter. I was enjoying this. My crush likes me. I turn him on.

We all watched a movie after we got out of our bikinis. Tanner and I sat on the love seat and Mr. K on the couch. It wasn't a bad movie, but kinda a kid's movie. I think Mr. K was trying to be a good dad. I wanted one with sex in it.

I sat on my bed in Tanner's room in just my panties. The shower was running in her bathroom, she has her own, I'm so jealous, I have to share one with my much older brother and sister. The shower shut off, and in a minute or so, Tanner came out naked, with a towel wrapped around her head. "Your turn, bestie."

I got up and stripped off. Tanner and I are totally comfortable nude. We've seen each other since we were little kids and we just never changed. She's taller than me, thin like her mom but she has much bigger boobs than me and she trims her pussy hair into a nice, neat triangle. As I went into the bathroom, Tanner slipped into her bed.

I couldn't sleep. Tanner sleeps like a stone. Once she's out, it's a fight to wake her. My hand moved between my legs as I remembered the day and all the times I was near Mr. K. I heard a muffled noise from downstairs. Sometimes, Mr. K is up at night. I got up and slipped on my panties and a loose tee shirt.

He was in the kitchen. Only the small light under the microwave was on. He opened the refrigerator and put something back in. All he had on were these loose, shiny black shorts. He looked so hot. He jumped when he saw me. "Oh, Molly. You surprised me. What cha doin up so late?"

I walked over and stood maybe a foot from him. "Oh, I couldn't sleep, and I heard you down here. Why are you up?"

"Sometimes business stuff keeps me up. I'll come down for a glass of water or watch a movie. Sorry to wake you."

I edged closer. "Oh, I was up anyway."

The conversation died. We just stood there in the near darkness.

Neither of us moved. He was looking down. Looking at the bulge of pubic hair in my panties and the strays sticking out. I was comfortable not talking. He slowly reached out and touched my panties, on my side, just below the lacy elastic waistband. "These are cute."

I blushed, not that he could see. "They're new. I like these cotton ones. I know I'm kinda old for them, but I like them anyway, and I love unicorns." My white panties had pink unicorns printed on them.

Mr. K moved his finger a little. "You're right, the cotton is so very soft." That finger just moved around, still safely at my side, but in a bigger and bigger circle. I reached out, with just two fingers, and gently gripped the bottom of the leg of his shorts. He didn't flinch. "What kind of fabric is this, Mr. K? It's so shiny and soft."

"Silk, Molly. These are my sleep shorts. I love how they feel."

I slipped my fingers out and traced them over the shorts, loving the feel of the fabric, pressing it against his strong leg. I knew my little nipples were hard and pointing out under my shirt and Mr. K's breathing got deeper. We were facing each other. I shifted on my feet and moved a little closer. Mr. K's hand was still on my panties but now more to the front, still up by the waistband. I was nearly panting. I rubbed his hard, muscular leg through that lovely fabric. I could see his penis getting bigger.

Mr. K took the tip of one finger and traced it along my panties, right at the top, just below the elastic waistband. My pussy was gushing. I slipped my hand up a little, enough to feel the front of his thigh and know that my best friend's dad had nothing on under those silk shorts. Now his cock was a big bulge. I just caressed over his silky shorts. My fingers so close to that hard cock.

Mr. K's finger ran along the top of the front of my panties, gently, barely in contact. I was looking at his hand and the big bulge in his shorts. He was looking at my mound. The room felt warm. He trailed across the top and then down my other leg till he got to the leg hole. He paused but didn't pull away. Now he moved that finger closer to my mound, the groove where my leg meets my hip. I took a deep breath. He paused. I flicked my fingers, feeling his pubic hair under the silk. He ran that finger up that groove, feeling my stray pubes as he moved up, just above my fur, over and down the groove on the other side. I quivered. I think it was a small orgasm. My panties were drenched. I cum so much. It's embarrassing.

We were both breathing hard. I could feel his breath on me as he exhaled. Still only looking down. Mr. K took that one finger and trailed it back up the crease of my leg. Up to the waistband and over until his finger was in the middle. I stared at that long, hard finger as he moved it lower, so slowly, inching. My pussy gushed again. I felt the tip on the fabric over where my pubic hair started. He didn't stop. I was panting. He slowed down. I was dying. I wanted this. He was just at the top of my vagina. I'm sure he could feel that my panties were a mess. He pressed harder now, pushing the fabric in. Into the open lips of my pussy. That big strong finger moved lower, the fabric under it, wet and now between the lips of my pussy. I opened my legs and the finger moved lower until his whole finger was against my slit. The back of his finger nearly buried in me. Wrapped in wet cotton.

I moved my hand across the front of those silk shorts until the side of my finger touched his erection. I kept moving until his hard cock was under the palm of my hand. I gripped it. He moaned quietly and moved his finger back. Then he moved it forward, still pressing against me. I moved my hand holding the silk-encased erection of my best friend's dad. My knees felt weak.

Mr. K bent his finger. Now the big knuckle rubbed the cotton into my wide-open slit. I had another little orgasm. His cock twitched as I held it and stroked, the silk fabric sliding over his hardness.

There was no more pretending. Mr. K rubbed my pussy through my panties, fast and hard. I gripped his cock through that silk and stroked him. We were both panting and still only looking down.

I felt my orgasm coming on. A strong one. I hoped that Mr. K wouldn't stop. As I came, I shoved my other hand in my mouth to muffle the yell. As my pussy gushed all over Mr. K's hand, he grunted, and his shorts got wet as I felt his cock flinch and twitch in my hand. His cum soaked through and onto my hand.

We stopped. Our hands still on the other's body. I took my hand from Mr. K's cock and licked it. He moved his hand back. I stepped back and reached under my tee shirt, hooking my fingers in my panties and shoving them down, leaving them in a wet pile on Mr. K's kitchen floor as I walked out.

Tanner was still fast asleep when I got back. I took off my shirt and slipped into bed, more contented and satisfied than I had ever been.

I was hot and not alone. Tanner was in my bed. We've never done that. But she felt good. Her naked body next to mine. Those big comfy boobs laying on me. I shifted and she woke up, smiling. "Hi, bestie. Hope you're not too freaked out. I got cold. Dad sets the AC much lower when mom's not here."

I had my arm around her. Just thinking how nice it felt. I've never slept with anyone. But now we were both hot. Tanner flipped the covers off and there we were, naked when the door opened, and Mr. K stuck his head in.

He was trying to be cute. He saw us. His eyes went wide, and he slammed the door, talking through it. "Sorry, ladies. Just wanted to tell you breakfast was ready."

Tanner's eyes were wide. Mine too. Now my crush has seen my naked body. Then we both laughed hard. Rolling around in that little bed. "Did you see my dad's face?" Tanner laughed, "I think he almost fainted!"

It was funny. I can only imagine what he's thinking. A little part of me wondered what it would be like to be doing what my best friend's dad thought we were doing. My pussy was wet. I'm turning into a sex fiend. Tanner got up and threw on a pair of loose shorts and a tee shirt. I dug through my stuff and found my favorite morning shorts. Way too old and worn, but so comfortable. As I slid them up my leg my pussy twitched as I remembered Mr. K's finger. Soooo good.

We ran down and into the kitchen. Mr. K had those black shorts on, but with a tee shirt. He blushed when he saw us. He moved stuff on the counter and rearranged the stuff on the table. Nervous. He glanced at me quickly, then away. "So, you girls have good night?"

Tanner gripped my arm. "Always a good night when my bestie is here."

Mr. K's eyes met mine as I answered, smiling. "It was the best night of my life."

I saw Mr. K's body relax. He got us our breakfast in that cool confident manner I love. Now I had to tease.

"I love those shorts, Mr. K. Did you spill something on them?"

I thought I had him, that'd he be embarrassed. He took me to school. As Tanner leaned over to sit down Mr. K answered. "Oh, yeah. They need a bath." Then my jaw fell open as he looked straight into my eyes and rolled the waistband of those black silk shorts over to reveal my cotton panties underneath. He winked and let the elastic snap back as Tanner looked up. I blushed so hard. He just smiled and went back to drinking his coffee.

We were done with breakfast. Mr. K was still smirking at me. I had to get even. I let Tanner leave the kitchen first. As she rounded the corner, out of sight, I turned to face Mr. K. He cocked his head. I reached down and pulled the tired leg of my shorts over, exposing my big red-haired pussy to my crush. He spit coffee, but he stared, long and hard. I ran my finger up and down, just once. Then let the shorts leg drop as I laughed my way out the door. So there, Mr. smooth guy.

We all got dressed. Tanner left the room first. As I came out, Mr. K. came out of his room wearing these sexy loose pants and a linen shirt. He held up a finger. I paused, letting Tanner go down the stairs. Mr. K reached out and dropped my wet panties into my hand. I reacted without thinking and pressed them to my face. They smelled strong. My orgasm and the smell of cum. I looked at Mr. K with wide eyes. He just smiled and walked down the stairs. I went back and put those panties in the bottom of my backpack. I may never wash them.

Tanner and I spent Saturday the way teen girls do. We hit the mall, shopped till lunchtime. Mr. K met us and bought us lunch. As we left the food court, I saw him turn into the Victoria's Secret store.

We spent the afternoon by the pool or in the pool. Mr. K had work to do so I didn't get the chance to tease him or talk to him, but I knew. He was more touchy now. Not obvious. But as he moved past me, he'd trail his finger across my back or gently hold my arm. I did the same, keeping it G rated, in case Tanner noticed. I love my friend, but she's still a virgin and a bit naive.

Dinner by the pool, a cute movie on the big screen with Tanner and I huddled under a blanket on the loveseat and Mr. K in his big chair. I'd look at him, but he didn't look back. He was being a good dad. I was dying. I had to concentrate on the movie, so my pussy didn't get wet.

As we went up to bed, Mr. K adjusted the A/C. "I'll leave it higher, so you girls don't freeze."

I smiled at him, hoping that he was doing that so his daughter wouldn't come looking to get warm.

It took forever for Tanner to fall asleep. She talked a bit and I love that, but. I lay in my bed naked, waiting. Finally, she drifted off.

I wanted to get up but waited, making sure. Half an hour later, I got up and slipped on a long tee shirt, one that belonged to my older brother, and slipped out the door.

I paused in the hall. Mr. K's door was open a crack. Then I heard it. The TV downstairs. I walked down the stairs. He was on the loveseat, sitting on the blanket that Tanner and I used earlier. The TV volume low, the screen brightness reduced. I could barely make him out as I walked down the stairs. He was wearing a long tee shirt. With the blanket bunched up, I couldn't see those silk shorts. He turned his head just enough to see me, then went back to watching the TV. I sat next to him, to his left, just touching.

The movie was some old black-and-white thing. We sat and watched in silence. After a minute or so, I put my hand on his thigh. The tee shirt he had on was long and covered his shorts. Mr. K looked at my hand and covered it with his. He spoke, barely a whisper as he gently clasped my hand.

"Are you a....?"

I interrupted him. "Johnny Jenks. Back of his mom's minivan, last year."

He snorted a quiet laugh. We sat and watched some more. He squeezed my hand again.

"Are you sure?"

I took my hand back and with the other, whisked my brother's tee shirt off, letting it flutter off the back of the loveseat. Now I sat naked next to my best friend's dad. I put my hand back on his thigh, higher this time, under the shirt, surprised when my fingers touched his cock. He had no shorts on. He was hard.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,349 Followers
12