Jessica Alba - Honestly Stressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly, bitch!" Pierre smirked. Pulling his thumb out of her hole, he gently ran it along her lubed-up rim, teasing her a little before placing the tips of his fore and middle finger against her opening. "Dumb sluts love it in the ass..."

The crude words hardly registered in Jessica's brain as before she had processed them, Pierre pushed forward and his two well-lubed fingers forced their way into her butt. She bucked, overwhelmed by a mixture of sharp pain and immense pleasure, but Pierre's free hand held her by the hip and he didn't let her escape as he stretched her with his digits.

"Arrrgh!" she gasped, struggling as he proceeded with a bit less carefulness, but she had nowhere to go. Soon, the Frenchman had worked the tension out of her and she relaxed, feeling the sting dissipate and being replaced by pleasure.

"Yes, beautiful," Pierre's soothing voice encouraged her as he felt her ease up, allowing his fingers to work back and forth. Coaxing the tension away bit by bit, he was soon able to thrust deep and hard into her ass, mimicking a fucking motion as Jessica's guttural moans got louder and louder. As she had ceased her struggles. His left hand was freed up and he swiftly slid it in between her legs, pressing his thumb against her little clit. A powerful shudder shook her frame and immediately her cries turned an octave higher as he synched the stimulation of her sensitive nub with his thrusting into her ass.

He knew she had no clue how she had gotten herself into this situation, but she wasn't so inebriated that she'd black out. She'd remember all of this, was going to live with the memory for the rest of her life of how she squealed like a little whore as he fingered her ass.

Loving the effects of his actions, he worked the helpless actress into an absolute frenzy, using the full extent of his skill until she was screaming at the top of her lungs. She was unable to handle it, overwhelmed by what he was putting her through with the guests in the neighboring rooms surely being aware of what was happening.

"Aaargh! Aaaah! FUUUHUUUUUCK!" Jessica screeched, completely helpless.

Then he suddenly stopped. Disoriented and caught off guard, she almost choked on her own screams, bucking backwards against the empty air as her holes suddenly clenched around nothing. She didn't have to wait at all, however, as she received a hard, flesh-jiggling smack to her buttock, then her hip was grabbed. She was still out of breath, her body covered in sweat as she felt Pierre position himself behind her and press the thick head of his cock up against her tiny sphincter. She didn't protest, instead she kept completely still and let it happen.

"Sale pute!" Pierre spat through clenched teeth as he grabbed his thick cock around the base and pressed forward. For a moment, nothing happened. He could feel her wrinkled opening resist, not letting his lubed-up cock inside. Then, he felt her sphincter slowly yield against the pressure, stretching to give way. Jessica gave a cute little squeak, once again experiencing a pang of pain. However, after the thorough preparation she was getting the hang of it and managed to relax and allow the pain to wash over her as the thick, rounded head of Pierre's cock slipped past her sphincter.

"Oooooh!" she moaned as he gave her a short respite to douse his shaft in more oil, trying her best not to clench. Then she bit down on her lips to slightly muffle the sound of a drawn-out groan as he pressed on, stretching her sensitive, forbidden hole as he forced his way deeper.

"Yeah, bitch, just relax!" Pierre growled. His jaw was clenched, the muscles in his neck locked as he slowly made progress. She was incredibly tight, her hot orifice grabbing and squeezing his cock like a vice, unwilling to let him in. Nonetheless, he was determined to bury himself to the root inside her famous butt. Using her hips as handles, he pulled her back with both hands, mercilessly forcing his way deeper into the Latina beauty's ass.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Jessica panted. She grimaced, barely able to handle the violation. The oil helped, made it just bearable, but the further Pierre pushed, the more painful it got. At this moment, the only thing allowing her to endure was her trust in his claim that things would get better. That she'd love it in the ass.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, soaking her lashes and ran down in smoky, dark trails over her flushed cheeks. She snarled, baring her clenched teeth, fingers clawing at the leather upholstery of the couch, anything to bear the intense pain while resisting the urge to clench down.

Finally, she felt his loins press against her upturned buttocks. She breathed a sigh of relief and he took a moment to compose himself, allowing her a brief respite as he looked down and enjoyed the view of Jessica's tender asshole snugly wrapped around the base of his cock. He gently ran his hands along her bare back in a calming motion, feeling her body shiver as she softly sobbed.

"Are you okay, mon petit sac-à-foutre?!" he asked in a soothing voice.

It took her a moment before she gave a weak, approving mumble.

"Good!" he nodded. He felt her struggle slightly, legs twitching, when he slowly pulled back. He could feel her sphincter cling on to his cock, savoring the intense sensation and Jessica gave a wheezing gasp, which then turned into a throaty groan of discomfort as he reversed his movement and pushed back in. The plentiful lube allowed for smooth, slow motions as he began to fuck the actress in the ass with very slow, long strokes, testing her reactions and getting her used to it.

Jessica's head spun fiercely as her mind was laser-focused on the fat cock stretching out her sensitive hole. She could feel every detail of his rock-hard shaft, how her muscles grabbed and clung on, how the thick, bell-shaped tip of his dick tunneled deep into her rectum. She whined softly, but could already feel more and more pleasure mix back into the pain. Pierre must have sensed her relaxing a little, because the Frenchman wasted no time increasing his pace.

Jessica groaned with every thrust; her jaw firmly clenched as she got everything she could handle. His hands grabbing her hips, holding her firmly under his control as she pushed her ass up into the air for him to use, she felt more submissive than she had ever felt. Her tender sphincter was stretched wide open, feeling like he was absolutely pushed her limits now as he fucked her harder. She whimpered as Pierre's crotch bounced off her ass, tears running down her face as despite the pleasure, the pain was still intense. Yet, even as she let out an audible sob, the bald, older man didn't let up.

"C'mon, bitch!" he teased, making her yelp with a harsh smack to her butt, "Be a little tough, will you?!"

Jessica grunted. If there was one thing she hated, it was to be seen as weak. Her discipline and pride had gotten her far in life. It had allowed her to succeed as a young, gorgeous actress in the shark pool of Hollywood and had made her a successful businesswoman in her own right, yet now the Frenchman used her ambition against her. Instead of asking for a reprieve, for him to take it slower on her inexperienced butt, his mocking taunt was enough to make her grit her teeth. With a tear-smeared snarl, she stared ahead and took what he gave her, offering her asshole up for him to use as he pleased.

"Good cunt!" Pierre smirked, feeling her posture change defiantly. Successful women often times had an ego to match their male counterparts and Jessica was no different. It made intelligent people easy to manipulate if you simply pushed the right button at the right time. A simple comment made her forget about what she wanted, waking the urge to prove herself and one small sentence had made the actress decide to push through the pain and bear the humiliation, just so she wouldn't feel like a quitter. Chances were that she even saw through his obvious bait, she just couldn't resist the temptation to prove herself.

Taking full advantage, Pierre fucked her harder. He could hear her gasp and wince at his punishing thrusts, yet the actress at no point asked for a reprieve, instead grit her teeth through what was quickly turning into a rough anal pounding.

"Yeeesss! Fucking bitch! Putain! Dirty cunt!" Pierre growled, letting all pretense go now as he called her names in a wild mix of French and English. He had charmed her, now he was buried balls-deep up her ass, the need to be polite was over. Grunting, he slapped her ass hard, several times, loving the increasing, feminine winces that elicited from her, then he grabbed a fistful of her luxurious hair and yanked hard.

"Aaaah!" The sudden pain as her head was forced back made Jessica cry out. Her back was forced into an arch, making her push her butt out even more. With her lips now opened, the next cries kept pouring out and she had no way to stop herself, letting out a shrill, feral scream each time Pierre bottomed out. "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!"

Reaching back instinctively, she placed one palm against his hip as if to stop him, to slow him down a little, but all that achieved was that Pierre snatched up her wrist and swiftly twisted her arm behind her back, leaving her even more helpless than before.

"Bet your husband never fucks you like this, cochonne!"

The mention of her marriage sent another surge of guilt and humiliation through her frame, which immediately mixed into the vortex of emotions inside Jessica's inebriated mind. She was cheating! Worse, she was letting some guy who she hardly knew fuck her in the ass like some cheap trash whore, betraying all her principles.

This was what men wanted to do to her. For years, decades even, men all over the world had dreamed about treating her like this, using her as their little anal fucktoy. And now, finally, this Frenchman had succeeded. The idea of being conquered, of being made to submit and being treated like a whore gave her a thrilling rush. He had seen her, had seen through her and had played her like a fiddle. Everything she was so proud of -- her discipline, morals and work ethic -- didn't matter to him. She was just a pretty, little slut, getting fucked in the ass!

"Gnnngh!" A wave of excitement rose inside her chest at the naughty thought, going straight to her head and making her eyes flutter. Her body was reacting in ways she had never known and with every second she was getting more into it. Being grabbed from behind, fingers twisted into her hair and pulling her back on that amazing cock was one of the best things she had ever experienced. It felt as if wave after wave of intense sensations radiated from her booty, building on one another and amplifying it all, minute by minute.

"Yes, bitch! Come on! Allez!" Pierre encouraged her, sensing how she was getting into it just like he had predicted. Scowling, he increased the pace of his thrusts even further, his hips loudly smacking against Jessica's flawless butt, causing it to ripple off his crotch.

After he had just cum from using the starlet's pussy, the edge had been taken off, which allowed him to go that much harder without worrying much about climaxing earlier than intended. For a man of his age and stout shape, Pierre possessed impressive stamina and while his quads burned and his entire body glistened with sweat, he continued to mercilessly punish the actress for minutes on end, loving the loud, feral screams the sodomized woman made.

He was friends with several people in show business, producers and casting directors alike, regularly trading stories with them about their respective escapades. A fair number of Hollywood beauties had been subject to his friends' casting couches, yet about Jessica Alba they all said the same: no chance. It appeared that the Latina had managed to weasel her way through a decades-long, relative high-profile career without ever giving it up, getting his friends quite frustrated. He was very much looking forward to telling them about all this next time they shared drinks, sharing around the pictures he had taken to ensure he was believed... This slut would be a great party story!

Jaw clenched, the Frenchman continued to enjoy the snug vice of Jessica's asshole. With every passing minute, the actress' rectum became more pliant, allowing him to use her like the beautiful cocksleeve she was. Jessica was screaming the whole way through, though the pain slowly filtered out of her voice as she was properly broken in and while she kept on squealing pathetically, it was because of intense pleasure. Her ass was getting slapped, her hair pulled, her sensitive forbidden hole stretched out wide, all the potentially demeaning sensations mixed in her weed-addled mind into an alien, but beautiful cocktail.

"Aaah! Aaahaaaahaaaah!" The Latina wailed. Her eyes had glassed over a while ago as she was simply overwhelmed, reduced to little more than this Frenchman's pretty cockwipe. Her fingers dug into the upholstery as she took her pounding like a champ, her petite asshole mercilessly abused. It still hurt, Pierre was intentionally rough with her, yet the difference to the less pleasant attempts at anal sex was that now the pain played into the pleasure. It felt wrong, forbidden, humiliating, yet all those sensations now melted in her endorphin-flooded brain, leading to an intense, primal high. Her cheeks were stained with dark mascara tears, her stunning, exotic features twisted in a feral grimace of pleasure as she felt tension build inside her body.

"Aaaah! Ooohgaaaawd!" she cried, realizing that she felt the initial stages of a monstrous orgasm. She was going to cum from getting fucked in the ass, and she was going to cum hard! Hardly conscious, she loosened the death-grip that her right hand had on the leather cushions and snuck it below her body and between her own legs. Finding her clit, she began to rub it in small, intent circles in time with the thrusts into her butt, taking her own breath away momentarily as it all got too much for her to handle.

"Yes! Oui! Putain! Yeah!" Pierre sensed her increasing urgency, knowing exactly what it meant. He roared and sweat ran down his face as he exerted himself, giving it his all to give Jessica Alba an anal orgasm. Leaning forward, he grabbed her hair with both hands and brutally yanked her head back, forcing her back into a vicious arch that forced her to push her ass out as he all but destroyed her tender orifice.

"Fu-huuuck..." Jessica gave a throaty gasp, not managing to get enough air into her lungs to scream anymore. Her face was beet red now as she lost herself in her pleasure. She was being used like a whore and she acted like one, breaking her marriage vows in the most despicable ways, yet at that moment, it seemed very much worth it. All her values, her pride and her responsibilities were momentarily forgotten as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head and her body seized up.

"Arrgh!" she gasped for breath as she felt like she was having a seizure, loosing control of her motor functions.

"Fuuuck!" she cursed as a shudder ran through her, nerve endings throughout her slim body firing uncontrollably.

"Nnnngh!" she whimpered, feeling her snug sphincter constrict, grabbing the big cock tightly and locking it in place, milking it for its load.

Pierre groaned as he experienced Jessica's climax. With Jessica's ring muscle squeezing him tight, balls-deep up her rectum, he basked in the glory of the moment, letting her ride it out as he caught his breath. Shudders and shivers wrecked her frame below him and he held her tightly by her hair. She was having a serious orgasm and he was letting her have her moment as it crashed over her.

"Ooooh!" Jessica whined pathetically, surprised by a particularly strong wave shaking her body. Overwhelmed and all but delirious, she toppled over and crashed to her side with the Frenchman gently guiding her, remaining stuffed deep inside her asshole. She felt him grab her knee and spread her legs wide open, she gasped when he smacked her repeatedly in the pussy with his open palm, once more surprising her. The lewd, slapping noises rang loudly, yet it blended beautifully into the raw pleasure of the situation, making her body jolt with each impact.

"Yes!" she whispered, utterly spent and drained, yet loving every second. Eyes closed, she dropped her head to the cushions, feeling ready to pass out as the shudders slowly relented, leaving her well and truly exhausted. Weakly, she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away from her pussy, signaling that she had received all she could take for now.

"How was that, Jessica?!" Pierre asked with a devilish smile.

"Sooo good..." she beamed, giggling light-headedly after the most intense sexual experience she had had in years, if ever. All the tension and stress was gone, forgotten and she felt completely relaxed, her asshole still tightly wrapped around his fat cock.

Pierre chuckled, pleased by her elation. "Good!" he whispered. "My turn!"

Jessica mumbled in protest, but with her limbs feeling like jelly she didn't resist at all as he once more rolled her onto her front, this time with her knees on the floor and her stomach and breasts pressed into the soft seat of the couch.

"Ow!" she gasped as Pierre once again grabbed her hair, feeling it much more now that the wild flood of hormones wasn't overloading her symptoms any more.

"Shut up, bitch!" Pierre growled, then thrust into her ass, deep and hard, driving a grunt out of her. "Dirty slut!"

He began fucking her hard and fast and with Jessica stuck in position against the couch she could do little more than simply take it, moaning and crying as he verbally humiliated her. Switching back and forth between French and English, insults rained down on her and while Jessica usually would have objected to being spoken to like this, it seemed very fitting for the man fucking her up the ass to call her a slut, too. She was a slut right now. His slut!

"Pute! Salope! Dirty cunt!" Pierre bellowed, smacking her ass hard with his palm, making her cry sharply, "Of course you like it in the ass! In that tight, little asshole! Like a bitch! You're a huge whore, aren't you, bitch?!"

Yelping at the intense sensation, her body far more sensitive than before, Jessica had never felt more objectified than at this moment. "Yes!" she cried, desperate to please now as he pounded her again, "I love it!"

Roaring, Pierre grabbed her by the hips and began pounding her at full speed, turning the actress into a screaming mess. Pulling her back onto his cock, he fucked her harder than ever almost giving the helpless beauty whiplash as she was used as little more than a tool to get off. It was quite the demeaning sight, with the beautiful Latin woman ragdolled by the older, stoutly-built man, fucking her ass with reckless abandon as she wailed her lungs out.

"Sale pute!" Pierre cursed, finally feeling the actress' asshole becoming too much for him. With a sudden urgency, he pulled his cock from her raw, red-rimmed asshole and pushed her down to the floor. Jessica winced, utterly disoriented as her sphincter suddenly clenched around nothing, but before she even knew what was happening a hand brutally grabbed a fistful of her hair and twisted her head around. She gasped with the pain from her scalp, but before she could get any protest out, Pierre shoved his cock between her lips. She gagged with shock and revulsion, but the Frenchman simply grabbed her head with both hands and forcefully plunged into her mouth, past her gag reflex to force his way into her throat.

"Fuuuuuck!" Pierre grunted with elation as the shocked woman tried pushing him off with no success, retching violently. "You dumb fucking bitch!"

Jessica had never done ass-to-mouth and she had never swallowed cum, always being disgusted by the mere idea, yet now she got two firsts in the matter of seconds. Pierre's bitter-tasting cock forced its way down past her tonsils and into her esophagus, giving her two hard, urgent thrusts before he exploded, shooting thick, gelatinous jizz straight down her throat. She winced, gagging miserably, but his hands were like vices, keeping her in place as he used her like a literal cum dumpster, pumping his load down her gullet. She flinched with each shot of cum, feeling it hot and slimy in her throat in an utterly despicable sensation.

1...456789