Jessica Alba - Honestly Stressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more for the road, my dumb, little cheater slut!" he hissed, satisfied when instead of stopping him, the exhausted actress simply shimmied her feet a little further apart and stuck her butt out in silent consent. He really had successfully conquered her.

Sliding one hand along the front of her body to grab her by the throat, he slowly pushed his finger tips into her arteries to reduce the bloodflow to her brain while his other hand directed the tip of his cock up against the puckered hole. She whimpered, but didn't flinch as he pressed forward, stretching her sphincter around his cock once more, then forced its way deeper.

Jessica sobbed weakly, her eyes fluttering as her hypersensitive nerve endings fired. Hours of relentless anal pounding had left her hole pliant, allowing him now to thrust balls-deep in one, smooth motion and returning to assfucking the beautiful actress like he had done before they had been interrupted by the knock on the door. She knew that she needed to get going, that she had responsibilities to take care of, but Pierre had her under his control, so instead she meekly bent over to allow him to use her as his personal cocksleeve. Dropping her clothes to the floor and bracing both hands against the door, she felt his thick, bell-shaped tip move deep inside her rectum in ways she still couldn't believe felt actually really good.

WHAP!

A hard smack to her red ass made the exhausted Latina wince, but nonetheless she didn't protest. The pressure of Pierre's grip on her carotid arteries caused her to feel increasingly lightheaded, which was another unsettling new discovery that the night had brought for Jessica about herself: she enjoyed being choked. She could hardly think of something more humiliating than getting roughly assfucked, smacked around, verbally abused and choked by an older, white man, other than actually loving the process, but she was too tired to pretend she didn't. It was easier to just let herself go with the flow and allowing her body to cum.

"Gotta get you back to your husband, huh, salope?!" Pierre cruelly teased as he pounded her butthole, loving the defeated whine she gave, "But we gotta make you cum first, don't we?!"

Jessica's throaty moans grew louder as he picked up his pace, her voice slightly distorted from his chokehold on her neck. She panted with each cheek-jiggling thrust up her tight hole, Pierre's staccato-like rhythm making her almost hyperventilate at this point. Getting her ass fucked hard had proven enough to break her and if he intended to bring her to climax then she couldn't object anymore. None of this had been remotely familiar, there was no tender, playful worshipping of her body, none of the gentle lovemaking she had been getting used to. Instead, she was getting slapped around, manhandled and choked. Her petite holes had been stretched and abused and Pierre had made it more than clear that his jovial demeanor had been nothing more than a thin façade to get into her pants. He had no respect for her as a person, only viewed her as a conquest, a piece of meat instead. Yet, the knowledge that she had been duped strangely didn't offend Jessica at this moment. She was bent over, getting absolutely pounded by a man she had only met a few hours ago, her tender asshole stretched and distended around his shaft. If anything, he was right to treat her like a slut. She deserved this!

WHAP!

"You love it in the ass, don't you?" Pierre hissed maliciously. "Say it, you dumb fucking cunt!"

"Y-yes! I love it... in my ass..." Jessica croaked, feeling ready to pass out.

"Pathetic bimbo!" he grunted. Clenching his jaw, he reached up for Jessica's face with both hands and with the dominated actress completely submissive at this point he inserted two fingers from each hand into the corners of her mouth. Hooking them around, he pulled back to distort Jessica's gorgeous face into a ridiculous grimace, a demeaning, teeth-baring snarl that completely twisted her stunning features. Never missing a beat fucking her poor backdoor, he gruffly pulled the Latina away from the door to turn her towards the room's mirror. "Look at yourself, bitch!"

It wasn't that she wanted to, but it seemed like exhaustion and pleasure had overridden any autonomy she had and Pierre's growled order was enough to compel her to slowly open her eyes.

It was heart-breaking. Jessica had spent years of her life building herself up, standing by her principles. She had proven to herself and others that she wasn't simply a "hot piece of ass", but so much more. She took pride in the fact that she had never compromised her virtues to become a serious entrepreneur. She wasn't just some barbie play-acting as a business-woman, she had worked hard for everything she had.

Now, the view Pierre forced her to take single-handedly changed her self-perception. She was utterly pathetic. Not only was she just another bimbo, she was a joke. All her hard work was for naught as people still viewed her like this. She wasn't just a sex object, the woman that stared back at Jessica from the mirror's reflection was nothing more than a pitiful cum dumpster. She had thought she was being taken seriously, but in fact she had been fooled all along, so now her asshole was getting pummeled and her face stretched into a grotesque parody.

She closed her eyes, unable to bear the sight of herself, but even that small mercy wasn't granted to her as Pierre placed his thumbs on her eyelids and pulled them back open, forcing her to keep looking as his punishing thrusts rocked her slender frame. Eyes and mouth distorted into an absurd grimace, Jessica's moans turned into cries as she felt one more climax roll over her.

Her pupils rolled back into her head as she experienced the most shameful orgasm of her life. Her knees began to shake and with a guttural grunt the actress collapsed to the floor, sore muscles convulsing. Pierre followed her down. Letting go of her face, he instead grabbed her by the back of her head and forced her face down against the room's floor, mashing her cheek against the polished wood. Jessica's screams ceased, her vocal cords locked up and it almost looked like she was having a seizure as she trembled on the floor.

The Frenchman once again proved merciless as instead of backing up and letting her ride her orgasm out, he took full advantage of the actress' face-down-ass-up position. Grabbing her by the hips, he increased the force of his thrusts by yanking her back towards him, fucking her harder than ever while Jessica staggered on the verge of consciousness.

"Stupid... cunt... cochonne..." he gasped, feeling his own inevitable climax arise as Jessica moaned with each unrelenting thrust into her ass. Eager to finish the debasement of the actress on a strong note, Pierre used his grip on her hips to steady himself. Burying his cock balls-deep inside her asshole, he shifted his weight a little and stepped on Jessica's face. Putting weight on her, he mashed the starlet's beautiful, flawless face into the floor, squishing her cheeks in the process as he began to pump his thick cock in and out of her tightly clenched rectum.

Jessica winced, still aware enough to feel humiliated by what was going on as the rough skin of the ball of his foot grinded into her cheek, pinning her head to the floor, yet she was too drained to do anything against it.

WHAP!

Another stinging spang jiggled her already flushed buttocks, her weak, girly squeal distorted by the foot squashing her face. "Dumb bitch!" Pierre hissed and continued to squat down on Jessica's ass to stuff his cock up her hot, little asshole. He could feel his stamina running out, the actress' tender butthole getting the better of him one final time as it clenched and squeezed around him. With each balls-deep thrust into her he could feel his resolve being reduced little by little, the complete debasement of Jessica Alba getting too much for him to take. His toes curled, painfully pinching the tender meat of her face as he gave her his all, savoring every pathetic yelp he could force out of the defeated actress.

"Fuuck! Sale... PUTE!" with one last thrust into her searing hot asshole, Pierre was suddenly overwhelmed. With an urgent gasp, the Frenchman pulled his cock out of Jessica's ass, leaving her sphincter clenching around nothing and gaping in a most unbecoming way as he moved to squat beside Jessica's face. The drained actress was too disoriented to fully process what was happening or to react in any way, so Pierre simply aimed his cock at her face as he came. Groaning and shuddering with the force of his release, he sent a thick, white lance of cum across Jessica's cheek. Satisfied, he registered that she flinched, aware enough to realize that she was receiving another facial.

With her cheek still pressed to the floor, only half of the Latina's face was available for him as a cum target, but the Frenchman took full advantage of that. Groaning and stroking his cock, he painted her flushed skin with a series of gooey streaks of white semen, making sure to plaster her eye shut with a couple of thick shots. Jessica recoiled with each new squirt of cum, eyes squeezed shut in disgust, but didn't retreat fully as she allowed him to paint her face.

"Fucking... cunt..." Pierre growled, his voice shaky with the intensity of his release. As the ferocity of his orgasms finally subsided, he staggered back, falling heavily against the bed, "Merde!"

Catching his breath, he let himself finally feel the exhaustion that adrenaline and a cocktail of high-end designer drugs had pushed out of his mind. He was well past his prime, and all of a sudden felt it, his heart beating wildly in his chest. Nonetheless, as he admired the sight of the destroyed actress, he knew that it had been worth it.

Jessica was a heap, face-down-ass-up on the floor, robbed completely of her dignity and grace and turned into a complete cum dumpster. From where he sat, he had a perfect view of her flushed face. Eyes closed, nostrils flaring, her perfect, smooth skin was marked by streaks of white cum that stretched from her lips to her hairline. Her asshole, looking raw and well-fucked now, still gaped slightly after the abuse it had taken, though it gradually shrunk back to its original tightness. She would have trouble sitting still on her flight back to the states.

"Hey," he called, kicking her foot lightly to get her attention, causing the spent woman to stir, "Get your ass into the bathroom, Jessica, you gotta get ready!"

Jessica whined in protest, unwilling to move another inch. She was done! Yet, she knew he was right, so she gathered the last remnants of her strength. Her arms felt shaky, ready to give away as she pushed herself up, but she stopped when Pierre's commanding voice stopped her.

"Nope, stay down, chienne! Bitches crawl!"

She felt another pang of humiliation, looking back at the exhausted Frenchman with her one good eye, but then she complied without protest. Staying on her hands and knees, she turned towards the bathroom and began crawling as Pierre watched with satisfaction, enjoying the view of the actress from behind. Her bald mound bulged sweetly between her thighs and with every move her butt shifted from side to side, revealing appealing glimpses of her sore, well-fucked asshole.

"Fucking slut!" he grinned, loud enough for her to hear as she reached the bathroom where she finally dared to stand and close the door behind herself.

-

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open smoothly. The corners of Jessica's mouth tightened as she stepped into the cabin, feeling the throbbing soreness of her asshole with each step, reminding her of what she had just done. She pressed the button for the ground floor and turned towards the mirror.

She was freshly showered and scrubbed down, had taken her time cleaning herself and letting the hot water wash away a part of the tiredness. With the breakfast appointment missed, she now had enough time to not rush for once and she felt that even if she had wanted to, after countless orgasms, she doubted that she still possessed the ability to rush.

Her outfit wasn't what she'd usually wear on the way to the airport. Instead of baggy, comfy clothes that made the ordeal of a trans-Atlantic trip a bit more bearable, the panic when her driver had knocked on the door had compelled her to just grab any set of clothes from her suitcase, so she now wore the things that she had gotten her hands on first.

The white tank top had always been a size too small. She liked to wear it beneath other clothes because it clung to her curves and accentuated the shape of her torso. Now that she wore it sans any jacket, that effect was on full display as the tight cotton stretched around her slender body in a rather saucy manner. She could see the outlines of her own subtle abs, could clearly make out her bellybutton beneath the fabric and all in all it was short enough to reveal a tantalizing sliver of caramel midriff below the hem. To top it off, while the garment didn't provide enough support to stop her soft tits from jiggling obscenely with every step, it did one hell of a job in pushing her breasts together to show a deep, rather mouthwatering portion of cleavage.

The black skirt didn't make things any better. Usually, skirts this short had been kicked out of her wardrobe years ago, but she had packed this one as an option for the fashion show. Ultimately, she had deemed it too risky as the fabric hugged her hips tightly and it was just way too short, ending barely a third of the way down to her knees. Not only did the length show off her smooth legs, but the stretchy fabric revealed something much more embarrassing: a clear absence of any panty-lines whatsoever. Jessica felt her face flush. She was positive that she had grabbed a set of underwear from her suitcase, yet when she had emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a thick towel, she hadn't found a trace of either her bra or her panties. Given that the entirety of her outfit from the prior evening as well as her French lover had disappeared as well, she had concluded that this was a goodbye prank by Pierre.

With no other choice, she had to go commando, something she never did and she blushed with the realization that she was far more on display than she had anticipated. The outlines of her puffy, tender nipples were clearly on display and without the confines of a bra they seemed to threaten to peek over the neckline of the low-cut top at any moment. With the Scandinavian winter outside, Jessica knew that the situation would turn from bad to worse as soon as her sensitive tits were exposed to the chilly air. The situation below was even worse as she had to constantly make sure to tug her skirt down to make sure she wasn't revealing anything. Stairs were out of the question and she would have to be extremely careful not to put on any inadvertent shows while climbing in and out of the car.

To top things off, the only footwear she had been left with were the slutty, white fuck-me-boots. In an onset of gallows' humor, she had reasoned that they actually suited the rest of the outfit rather well. She looked nothing like the businesswoman that had ridden this elevator in the prior evening, much rather she looked like some cheap skank on her walk of shame. Which was really accurate, she mused as she felt a shudder of anxiety run through her belly as she thought about the fact that she would have to get out of the elevator like this and walk out in front of other people. She would have to get into the car with a driver who had seen her completely naked and drive to the airport where she would finally have the chance to duck into a bathroom and change into something more casual. Until then, she'd be on display in ways she hadn't been in years...

That fucking Frenchman!

The elevator came to a halt and Jessica took a deep breath through her nose to steel herself as the doors smoothly slid open. Stepping outside, she did her best to stare straight ahead and not look at anyone as she hurried through the lobby, but even so she was very much aware of the heads her scantily-clad form turned. If there was a paparazzo in front of the hotel, she would die of shame.

There wasn't. Instead, as she stepped out into the crisp Swedish morning air, her driver was awaiting her dutifully and even though his smile was polite, his eyes betrayed what they were both thinking. Jessica blushed, looking down at the trampled snow on the pavement as she approached him, feeling her nipples stiffen against the cold air.

"Since we missed breakfast, I got you a coffee from the store across the street!" Jack said with a smile, holding out the cup to her. Seeing her demure attitude, he couldn't help but think about how he had seen this beautiful woman's tightly puckered asshole, causing his grin to widen.

She mumbled a "thank you!" as she took it and he opened the door for her. As she climbed in, her phone started to ring and she retrieved it from her purse. Mark. Again. Story of her fucking life...

"Hey Mark!"" she answered, unable to hide the tiredness in her voice as she watched her driver walk around the car and climb into the driver's seat. They took off smoothly.

"Hello there, superstar!" Mark's cheery voice rang irritatingly loud in her ear, "What the hell did you do to Pierre, you damn genius?!"

Jessica sat up straight, suddenly very awake. Did he know? Had Pierre already told everyone? Her pulse raced. "Why?"

"He agreed to work for us! Jessica he, just called me! He is going to come to L.A. and get some things rolling, he's gonna start next Monday already..."

Mark kept on talking but Jessica barely even registered what he said as she felt the blood drain from her face. The idea of meeting Pierre again, working with him was mortifying, her booty was still aching from the things they had done last night, yet she knew that with how excited her CEO was, she couldn't exactly veto the new hire.

The sleek, dark Mercedes rolled easily and gracefully through the morning traffic. Jack Hermansson smiled. The luxury car obeyed his every touch on the steering wheel as he effortlessly navigated the Stockholm streets. His eyes flitted over to the rearview mirror as he allowed his attention to divert from the traffic in front of him for a moment to take in the gorgeous passenger in the backseat of his car. She was talking to someone on the phone, a zoned out look on her face, apparently completely oblivious that with the way she sat she was granting him a perfect view up her skirt. Shifting in his seat, Jack adjusted the pace a little, slowing down so he could admire the actress' sleek, smooth cunt for a little while longer. She really was a hot piece of fuckmeat!

1...456789