Jessica Alba - Honestly Stressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O... okay," she nodded, taking the boots from his hand. Her voice sounded meek and submissive in her own ears. Sheepishly, she moved to stand when he stopped her once more.

"Jessica?!"

"Yeah?!"

"I want you to shave your pretty pussy, too! I want your cunt completely bald, is that clear?"

She gaped at him, stunned by the sheer audacity of making such a demand. Yet that newly discovered submissive side of hers purred with pleasure. "Okay."

Sitting back against the wall, Pierre took a deep, relishing drag of the joint as he watched Jessica hurry into the bathroom, boots in hand. That famous booty jiggled enticingly with every step. He smiled. What a good, little slut Jessica Alba was...

-

Leaning closer towards the mirror, Jessica uncapped the mascara and lifted the little brush towards her eyes. She carefully applied some of the dark pigments to her lashes with short, precise strokes, then moved over to the other eye to give it the same treatment. She wasn't quite sure what she was doing here, why she was acting this way, yet she found it strangely easy not to think about it. She felt relaxed, vibrant and alive, more than she had in years of chasing from one appointment to the next, just basking in the thrill of this naughty adventure. Pierre wasn't really what she'd call attractive, but he knew damn well what he was doing, how to handle her and she found herself loving it.

She put the finishing touches to her eyelids and stood back to give herself a once-over. Still incredulous that she'd do something like this for a man, one she had only met today for that matter, she could not argue that she looked absolutely mesmerizing.

She had washed Pierre's cum off her belly and freshened up a bit, wiping away sweat and the day's subtle make-up before applying a spritz of "Sana Jardin Paris Vanilla Nomad", savoring the earthy-sweet notes of vanilla and sandalwood. After debating a little bit whether or not to pull her hair up into a ponytail, she had decided against it and had instead ruffled them a little bit to let them fall down to her shoulders in messy waves for a wild, tousled look that paired very well with the dramatic mascara she had just applied. She had put on a few more layers than usual and the effect were spectacular smoky eyes that gave her a sensual-slutty look that she was sure Pierre would appreciate. A slight layer of blusher on her cheeks accentuated the result even more.

Letting her eyes trail downwards along her reflection, she took in another thing Pierre would love. It still felt surreal to her that she had shaved her pussy for him, something she hadn't done since her twenties, yet her petite sex was now left completely smooth. Seeing her tender lips on full display felt naughty and while she was embarrassed, she also couldn't deny the thrill. She was a slut for the night and it felt good.

The bald cunt also paired fantastically with the boots. Jessica subconsciously nibbled on her lip as she took in the spectacular footwear. Made from white leather, the shafts reached halfway up her thigh, making for a gorgeous contrast with her tanned skin. As she had thought, the stiletto heels were dangerously narrow and despite her experience walking in heels she found herself struggling to balance. It was, however, an undeniably hot look...

Swallowing hard, Jessica found her composure. It was strange to see herself like this, not just dressed sexy, but downright slutty and it made butterflies fly in her stomach in a way they hadn't in a long time. Re-capping the mascara, she slipped it back into her make-up bag and turned around, ready to head back out to Pierre.

-

Pierre took one last big hit from the tequila bottle before setting it aside when he heard the clicking sounds of Jessica's heels on the bathroom tiles as she approached. The door swung open and a wolfish grin spread across his lips as the actress stepped back into the room.

"Mon dieu! Magnifique!" he muttered, stunned by the view. She looked like the world's hottest slut. Her stunning, natural looks almost corrupted by the look he had requested from her. The high boots, shaved twat and raunchy make-up made her look more like an incarnated wet dream than a classy businesswoman. What made it even better was the way she was insecure about it. Stepping into the room, he could see her hesitate, thinking about adapting a sensual pose but then not doing it, ending up sheepishly standing in the middle of the room in front of him. It was adorable.

"Turn around for me. Slowly!"

Her lips twitched as if she wanted to say something, but then she didn't and instead she silently complied. Slowly, she turned on the spot, an awkward smile on her face as she allowed him to take her in, showing him her ass as well as her tits and pussy as she did a full 360-degree spin.

"You're fucking stunning, Jessica!" Pierre smiled, moving to stand and pick up the camera that he had put on the nightstand. Her eyes widened.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... no pictures!" she protested, instinctively using her arms to cover up, her left arm shielding her breasts while her right palm cupped her bare sex. She was high, but she wasn't stupid! She damn sure wasn't going to leave this man with evidence of what she had done.

Pierre gave her an amused look. "Why not?"

"Because! I don't need those pictures of me out there!" she protested firmly, giving him a glare.

"This is an old camera. Doesn't even connect to the cloud!" Pierre calmly explained. "There is absolutely zero chance that these pictures will leak out on the internet. Safest you have ever been!"

A sliver of doubt cracked her scowl. "But..."

"Don't you think it is a hot idea? Doing a little photo shoot?!" he gave her a naughty little smirk. "Don't tell me that with all those professional shoots you have done, you've never once thought about doing an x-rated version. Just show yourself off how all those men actually wanted to see you..."

Jessica pressed her lips together. Somewhere, her rational mind was yelling at her. More than twenty years in the lime-light, she knew that she needed to be careful, that this was incredibly stupid. And she wasn't stupid. She was a successful businesswoman!

However, the admonishing voice of her conscience was more than a little blurred. She had drunken too much, was too high. It had been too long since she had let loose, had unwound... She could feel herself nodding without ever having consciously made the decision, saw Pierre grin and lift the camera.

Jessica blinked, momentarily blinded by the flash, her nude form, albeit covered by her arms, recorded on Pierre's camera. The realization only sank in slowly, her mind feeling somewhat woozy and she simply stared as Pierre moved towards her and took several more pictures.

"Very nice, Jessica!" the Frenchman smiled. He loved every moment, loved her reluctant compliance. She really wasn't some Hollywood ditz, was quite sweet really, but that only made corrupting her more rewarding. She'd remember this and so would he. "Now show me your tits, darling!"

The moment of hesitation, the expressions on mental struggle passing over her face were sublime. Jessica famously included a no-nudity-clause into all her contracts and the long-honed instinct took a bit to overcome. Staring at him with big eyes, the 42-year-old beauty finally gave in, lowering the protective arm. The camera clicked and for the first time in her storied career, Jessica had allowed a man to take her picture topless, breasts completely on display.

Pierre had to control himself not to grin too hard, not wanting to scare the still-timid Latina off while simultaneously snapping away. "Alright, Jessica, now get on your knees for me!"

He watched as she swallowed hard, but after a moment to collect herself, she complied. Moving slowly and carefully, making sure she didn't show him more than intended, she slowly slid down to kneel on the floor in front of him. Staring up at the camera with huge eyes, she felt rather sheepish again. She knew he was taking advantage of her. Even if asked she couldn't have said why exactly she was obeying. Yet, she was following along meekly, doing as she was told when he asked her to fold her arms behind her back to push out and present her tits for him, then when he made her cup the undersides of her own breasts to lift them up and push them together. She felt rather slutty when he had her stick out her tongue too in a shamelessly slutty display, yet on the other hand she couldn't deny that the lewd, forbidden action was exciting. Her pussy was soaked as he ordered her around and she obeyed like a good little slut.

"Now crawl towards me, chienne!"

Jessica complied, slowly moving forward on her hands and knees, eyes firmly trained on the camera as she approached. She could feel her soft tits shake below her frame, her ass jiggling with every move. It was exposing, yet not as terrifying as she had expected, more of a thrill to be captured this naked. Somehow, the thought of how humiliating it would be if these pictures came out -- her naked but for some incredibly slutty fuck-me-boots, crawling on all fours for this man -- added to the whole excitement.

Pierre slowly moved backwards, making her follow him in a circle across the room while steadily clicking away, treating the gorgeous actress like a well-trained dog. Just like many dynamic, powerful personalities, it seemed like Jessica relished giving up control, even if she hadn't known the extent of that until this evening. The stress and inebriation really had made her susceptible to his approach and he was taking full advantage.

He finally had her climb onto the couch where he had her do a few more poses -- lying on her side, turned at an angle and finally leaning back against the backrest with her arms sprawled out, showing off her bare tits for his camera to see. It didn't escape his attention however, that while Jessica had gradually gotten comfortable putting her breasts on display, she nonetheless made sure not to let the camera see any more of her. He wasn't completely sure whether she did it consciously or instinctively, but as he directed her through the poses, the Latina kept her thighs demurely closed or angled her hips in such a way that he never got a clear shot of her freshly-shaven cunt. It appeared that despite it all, she was attempting to hold on to a modicum of dignity, trying to keep the shoot somewhat tasteful.

Pierre on the other hand had no such intentions. Finally, after her playing coy through a few minutes of posing he finally had enough. "Spread your legs, Jessica! Show me that petite pussy!" he ordered, his voice making it very clear that he wasn't going to tolerate any more games. He could see her hesitation as she swallowed hard. "Do it!"

She flinched, the sharply spoken two words almost like a cracking whip, making sure she was toeing the line. Her nostrils flared and she looked like a deer in the headlights as she slowly, shyly, let her thighs fall open, allowing him to see what he wanted. Pierre didn't waste a second. As soon as her legs were spread wide enough for him to see he clicked away, getting numerous shots of Jessica bashfully presenting her perfectly smooth fuckhole.

"Beautiful! Look at how wet you are!" The Frenchman enthusiastically complimented. "Spread them wider!"

Jessica winced with embarrassment, yet when her heart raced as she obeyed, the thrill she received from it was intoxicating. Pushing her thighs apart, she revealed her bald sex completely, showing herself off to the greedy Frenchman. The rush of adrenaline was unlike anything she had ever felt, almost making her feel faint. It only got worse when he had her scoot her butt forward to the edge of the couch and made her spread her legs even wider until he made her almost do the splits, putting her flexibility to a serious test.

Pierre smirked as the inebriated actress debased herself. She was loving this, a big, goofy grin of neediness and embarrassment on her face as her puffy pussy opened up like a rose, revealing the beautifully rich inner pink of her sex to the camera. The pictures he got now had nothing classy about them as the stunning, wealthy, successful Latina presented herself like a cheap porn hussy, forgetting her shame more and more with every second as she got carried away. To top it all off, he had her use two fingers to pull her soft nether lips apart even more, smiling her million-dollar smile for the camera as she showed off her creamy, glistening fuck tunnel to the camera.

"Gorgeous!" he told her, amused by how her radiant expression gave away how much she basked in the compliment, lapping it up. At this point, the Frenchman was fully rejuvenated, his cock standing stiff as he took complete advantage of the beautiful woman, ready to defile her even more.

"Turn over!" he ordered.

Jessica gave him a quizzical look, but at this point she didn't hesitate anymore and complied, rolling over so she was kneeling on the couch, facing away from him. Leaning forward, she braced her elbows onto the backrest of the couch. Knowing that he was likely interested in her ass, she pushed her booty out to accentuate the curve of her cheek, meekly making sure not to show him too much.

"No!" Pierre calmly chided, "Turn your butt towards me, Jessica!"

She turned her head to stare back at him. Opening her mouth as if to protest, she stopped herself before she uttered a single sound and instead, she followed his demand. Pointing her ass towards him, she felt her face flush, knowing that he could now see everything. The primal, greedy look on his face was enough to make her shiver with a mixture of shame and arousal.

"Beautiful!" he hissed hoarsely, lifting the camera, "Now arch your back to the maximum!"

As she complied, her firm cheeks splayed beautifully, giving the perverted man a clear view of her puckered, amber-colored asshole and showing herself off in a way she had never even dreamed about before. She could hear the clicking of the camera, knew that with every pose, every second, she gave him more power over her. Her face burned, it was humiliating, yet she felt as alive as she hadn't in years. He was in charge, which meant all the pressure was off of her.

"Spread your ass-cheeks!"

"What?" Despite all that had led up to it, the order still caught her by surprise.

"Spread your fucking ass-cheeks!" Pierre spelled his demand out for her, his tone not allowing for any further discussion. He watched with immense inner satisfaction how Jessica leaned her upper body onto the backrest of the couch and reached back with shaky hands, each grabbing a beautifully sculpted buttock. It was obvious that there was mental trepidation as her fingers dug into the supple skin, but nonetheless, the famous actress complied and slowly pulled her cheeks apart, putting herself completely on display. For a moment, he thought back to the composed, professional woman he had met two hours ago at the bar, who had hoped to get rid of him after a quick drink. Now he could make out every nook and cranny of her sphincter as she spread her ass so wide that her petite hole was stretched into a lewd oval.

"Look back at me! And give me a fucking smile, salope!"

Turning her head to peer back at him over her shoulder, he could see the angst in her eyes. All of this was far out of her comfort zone, far from anything she could have ever imagined herself doing. Yet, the soft, THC-laced mist that clouded her mind took the anxiety away and, second by second, she got used to the surreal events. Her limits were pushed further and further back and she could hardly tell how she ended up like this, demeaning herself. However, what she knew was that she was immensely excited. So, she gave him her widest, brightest smile as he took her picture.

"Perfect!" Pierre smirked as he took photo after photo, making sure to get some close-ups of Jessica's wrinkled asshole as well as some full body shots that showed her in all her slutty glory. "Are you doing anal, love?"

An immediate look of concern spread across her features and to Pierre's amusement, the iris of her asshole puckered up at the mention of anal sex as she subconsciously clenched. "No," she mumbled, "I'm too tight. It hurts."

"Then you didn't do it right," Pierre dismissed her worries, "You loved my finger up your precious, little booty. You're going to love getting fucked in the ass, trust me!"

Jessica's throat tightened. He was less asking her for permission and more telling her what he was going to do, yet she somehow couldn't bring herself to protest. Their dynamic had shifted so far at this point that he was fully in charge. With the photos he had just taken he had her in the palm of his hand and the idea of being so totally under this almost-stranger's control gave her a wild thrill.

"Les belles salopes aiment se la prendre dans le cul," Pierre growled as he set the camera aside and instead grabbed the small paper bag Jessica had received from the Vogue interviewer. Reaching inside, he produced a small, elegant bottle of fancy massage oil, then tossed the bag back onto the table. She watched him with her large, beautiful doe eyes as the stout, hairy man squeezed a healthy dose of oil into his palm as he approached her.

"The secret of anal sex are two things!" he explained as he set the bottle down on the couch within his reach, then rubbed his palms together to warm the oil a little, "Relaxation and lubrication!"

Jessica's heart raced as Pierre positioned himself right behind her. She felt anxious excitement, but remained completely still, like a deer in headlines, hissing a gasp as his strong hands made contact with her butt.

"Relax, Jessica!" Pierre's voice was soothing as he began by massaging the supple musculature of her glutes, giving them a glistening sheen and easing her into the action. He could sense her nervousness and was determined not to rush things. Soon, he felt her settle a little, melting away under his skilled hands and he began letting his fingers linger a bit more towards the center. Despite her initial reservations, the actress basked in the worshipping of her booty, soon cooing and moaning with pleasure as his fingertips began to dance across her wrinkled opening. Smirking, he grabbed the bottle of oil once again and let a thick stream squirt at the little blue bow tattoo at the top of Jessica's ass-crack, allowing it to dribble along the valley and across her forbidden hole. She gave a gasp that sounded as much of pleasure as it did of surprise. Despite briefly clenching up tight when he rubbed her opening with his thumb, another calming reassurance got her back to relax, allowing him to slowly work the first digit past her sphincter.

"There we go!" Pierre grinned with triumph. He began thrusting back and forth, working the viscous lube into the intoxicated actress' asshole, gradually pushing deeper.

Jessica grunted. She had closed her eyes and dug her fingers into the thick leather cushions of the couch as she endured the Frenchman's efforts. Aided by the THC, her entire mind was focused on the strange sensation. Herr backdoor had been largely off limits until now and the crazy shudders that now ran through her body were completely alien in a good way. That thick finger skillfully fucking her ass felt deliciously forbidden, adding to the surprisingly intense, physical sensation. To her own surprise, there was hardly any pain as Pierre took his time, adding lube several times to keep the motion nice and easy until he finally had worked his entire thumb in.

"How does it feel, Jessica?" he asked, admiring the goosebumps that had formed all over the actress' flawless skin, which was still shiny with oil.

"Mmmh, good..." Jessica moaned.

"What was that?"

"It feels so good!" she repeated, louder this time and with a huge smile on her face.

1...34567...9