Jessica and Her Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's part of the excitement though, isn't it?"

I go quiet and feel a little sheepish. "Well... Yes... It was really busy though."

"Would you prefer to go at a quieter time?" There's concern in her voice and she starts to seem disheartened. "I really enjoyed having sex with you in there, it made me feel really naughty, if you know what I mean. I was so turned on and alive, you've brought something out in me, something I haven't experienced before or ever enjoyed with anyone else." She beams at me. "You are wild, I have no idea how you are so sexed up all of the time, you radiate sex, it used to be intimidating, but now, wow." She laughs again and turns a little red, "You're mine." She drinks her coffee as she watches me. "I Love you too. Are you going to work today?" The subject changes and so does the atmosphere a little.

"No, but I'll call my daughters and go to the shops. Want to come?"

"I can't, honey. Some of us have to work."

"Shame, I may have a surprise for you tonight."

She smiles at me. "I'm such a lucky lady, to end up with you."

"No, I am. You are my soulmate."

"How's your bum?"

"Its OK."

"You neglect your Vag. "

"No, I prefer my arse being fucked. What you do to my vag is very nice though."

She collects the last bits of granola and the milk from her bowl into her spoon and finishes her breakfast. "Your cunt is beautiful, your arse is sexy too, I've never had a girlfriend so keen to take it up there, or to have such an interest in mine. I prefer vaginal sex though; I'm looking forward to your mouth. Later?" She looks at me expectantly.

"We'll see if you deserve it. Do you have ten minutes now?" I finish my coffee, leaving a dreg in my cup, and stand. I drop to my knees and squeeze myself between the table and her legs, I place my hands on her knees and force them apart. Her stockings feel light and smooth on my fingers, I watch her crotch as her legs open and kiss her left thigh. I roll her skirt up her legs so I can see where her stocking ends and her skin begins running my hand up her leg, but she won't open them further, her skirt is too tight. Her stockings have a rubber band that's grips and sticks to her skin to stop them slipping, she'll have indented rings around her thighs this afternoon. I finger at them to try and pull them down, but there's one plastic clip to the front and there must be one to the back of her leg. I go to release the one on the front of her thigh but she swats my hand away.

"No, get up from there. You'll crease my skirt and I don't want to start the day wet - thank you. I'm showered and clean ready for work, I don't need a harlot messing me up before my day has even started." She stands and runs her hand down her navy skirt running the creases out of it and fixing the hem about her knees. I can see the suspender clip pressing at her skirt, but only because I know it's there. I run my hand from her ankle to her knee, I admire her, my Goddess. She picks her things up from the table and leaves me on the floor, before I get up and follow her.

"Are you sitting around in your knickers and vest top all morning? "

"No, I'm going to shower and head out. "

She loads her things into the dishwasher and walks to the front door. I follow and watch as she checks herself in the mirror and grabs her coat from a hook by the door. I prefer our coats in the cupboard and usually reserve the hooks for guests. I don't want to start training her yet, though. "I wish I could stay at home with you."

"I do too. I also wish I could go to work. But everything that's happening. I have to sit and wait."

She shrugs and slips on some dark shiny heels. I watch her, I'm arousing at her, her figure, and her smart business attire. I sulk as she smiles and pulls on a knee length camel coat and ties a scarf around her neck. She looks at me and kisses my lips. She stands back and runs her hand over my silk night vest. She circles a finger around a nipple that's protruding and it instantly grows, I feel its stretching sensation. She giggles, "Responsive. You always are." She laughs. "I'll leave you with that thought."

My nipple throbs and I pinch it as I watch her smile.

"I've got to go." She kisses me again.

"I should walk you up there."

"That would be very chivalrous, but you're not dressed and I need to catch my train." She kisses me again. "Bye, babes."

I smile and sulk. "Bye. " I watch for a moment and close the door.

I'm at the station and check my Rolex, she should be on the next train. I put my hands in the pockets of my new long heavy coat and look down at my toes, in their heeled sandals. I've taken the polish from them so they are clean and clear. I wonder if they match my masculine look. She did say boots, but I decided to go with this look.

Announcements sound on the platform as a train starts to get closer, the platform is almost empty and quiet and I stand under the station sign. The platform opposite is a little busier, but as the train rushes to the platform I see my reflection clearly in the tinted windows. My slick back hair tied into a small ponytail.

My coat covers my grey trousers to my knees, and the crisp white gentleman's shirt with double cuffs and cufflinks are unseen. Eventually the train slows and comes to a stop. I step forward and look down the platform as the high-pitched beeps sound for the doors to open. As soon as they do a sea of people flow out and I search the faces for my lover. I try not to smile as our eyes meet, and she strides toward me.

"Hi, Daddy." She smiles and kisses my lips. "Daddy has come to meet me? Are you taking me somewhere nice?" Her eyes are big, round and interested. I can see how much she likes me. I notice her lipstick, its different to the shade that she was wearing this morning.

"I thought we could go for a drink and dinner, I've a table booked. I also wanted to make sure no one troubles you." I wink.

She raises an eyebrow. "You look hot, and no makeup."

"Eye liner, though."

"Doesn't count. Cute feet." She looks me up and down and wipes her hand over my slick hair. "I like what I see." She pulls my head down to meet hers and we kiss sensually forgetting the people around us. "I can't get over how different you look. So gorgeous, so masculine."

"I don't think I do."

"No, you do." She takes my hand and we walk towards the exit and towards home.

"I've a table booked, don't you want to go out?"

She smiles, "I want to forego the drink. I want to get rid of my laptop too, so home first, freshen up and back out. I want people to see us."

I laugh. "Like who."

"I don't know. But when I am with someone as beautiful as you, I want to show you off."

We get to the front door and kiss. "I guess we have a short while before we can get our table."

"I want to make the most of this, of you." She smiles, its snide and I sense something dirty going through her mind.

I unbutton my coat and open the closet by the front door, I take it off and hang it up as she takes her shoes off and closes the front door. She takes her scarf off and I help her with her coat and hang it up.

"Cufflinks." She studies the silver blocks holding my cuffs together.

"Do you like?"

She ignores me, as she scrutinises me "Braless?" She reaches for my breasts and looks at my chest as the shirt spreads open from my neck for a couple of buttons.

"Do you like?" I smile as I watch her feeling my tits and thumbing my nipples through the fabric of my shirt. I am feeling bothered that I haven't got my look right. I haven't dressed like this before, and I'm out of my depth as I try to meet her expectations.

"I love it." Her hand moves up to the heavy necklace around my neck before she kisses the ribs of my chest below my neck. Her fingers lightly grip my neck, threatening to choke me. I hold her as I enjoy her attention. The frabjous sensations of her soft kisses on my skin is eliciting an excitement in me that I try to contain. Her hands stroke my waist and she pulls herself away from me.

"I was enjoying that. " I'm disappointed and struggle to hide my frustration at her stopping. The kisses on my neck and chest were sexy and provocatively arousing.

She stands close and her hands travel to my belt buckle. "Lets see what Daddy has in here?" She loosens the buckle quickly and unhooks the top clips in the waistband of my trousers before drawing the zip down. She smiles as she sees my non-girly briefs and she tugs my trousers that fall down my legs. I feel the heat emanating from my pussy and her hands run up and down my smooth legs, she kisses the inside of my thighs and helps me step out of my trousers. "Let's go upstairs." She stands in front of me, her hand cups my vagina over my pants as she stares into my eyes, her look sultry and pleading, desperation is written across her face. "Come on." She urges.

In the bedroom I am standing, legs spread and bent over the corner of the bed. My boobs rest on my shirt that hangs below and I hold myself up on my extended arms as she kisses my arse. Her fingers eventually find the tops of my pants and she slowly pulls them over the round of my rump, her tongue licks my buttocks and the knickers are hauled down my thighs to my knees. The air cools my pussy sending a shiver across my skin and Goosebumps quickly appear and disappear.

Her hand slides between my legs as she pinches my clit and my labia is unintentionally squeezed between her fingers. I briefly let out a whimper but she releases her hand and makes me complain as she slaps my pussy. I can feel it swelling and she presses her hand back onto me. She circles with a compression that excites within my loins, and my pussy begins to leak. She crouches and I feel my pussy stretch as fingers enter me, they pump as her hand rubs. Her face is buried in my arse and her tongue also now licks between my legs. My breathing is heavy as I try to comprehend all of the sensations, her enthusiasm is commendable as she fucks and masturbates me. Her beautiful fingers, how I love her talented fingers, she knows how to flick, wipe and spread. They are well manicured and classy, painted a pale pink, matching her lipstick.

My pussy is wet I feel my erect clit send jolts of pleasure through me as my hole is pumped and stretched. Her hand moves in a soothing rhythm never missing a beat of her presses and circles of my clit. Her lips stick as her mouth sucks and her tongue swirls over me.

Her hand forces further up into me, I imagine her little finger and thumb crossed and pinned back as she fucks me hard, left behind from the warm and wet party within me.

She's eager as she shows me her devotion, she coos and whispers her positive words, how she enjoys me, how sexy I am, how I am the most perfect lady she's ever slept with. Her words reverberate in my ears, my mind pleasured by both her silver tongue and her oral skilful artfulness.

Sex with her transcends the physical, to mindfulness. She fucks through words as well as her hands. She fucks me because she wants to, because I feel she loves me.

Loves me, those words. My brain tries to comprehend what's happening, but gets stuck in a loop, a brain block. My legs begin to tremor, and she checks I'm ok, a question I ignore as I hear myself moan. I collapse my body to the bed and my brain enters a new dimension.

Her hand mushes and mashes my love hole, her other presses and cajoles my clit vigorously. I hear myself scream as my legs finally give way and my ears ring loudly. My eyes go dark and I cum, hard.

I chuckle and come too, to see her kneeling behind me, she watches me with a smile and she stands to join me on the bed.

"You're so fucking good."

She shows me her fingers coated in a whitish cream. "For you? " She offers and I take her wrist and suck each of her middle fingers separately.

"I taste good. "

"Daddy cum." She laughs. "Are you taking me out, now?"

I look at her dollish face and her curvaceous figure. "We can. But, its your turn."

She kisses me and I unzip the back of her skirt and help her out of it. Her panties are part slid into her round white arse and I pull them out and look at her in her stockings and suspenders. I unclip the attachments to her stockings and pull her black pants down, her pussy is trimmed and hairy, unlike my bald fanny. I run my hand through her pubes and between her legs as we look into each other's eyes. She starts to unbutton my shirt and plays with my breasts in her hands.

"Let me get my strap. Show you what Daddy's got." I push her onto the bed and I go to my toy box. It doesn't take long to step into and tighten my harness as she lies back. She opens her legs and I pin them back some more raising her pussy for a better access and a deeper dig.

I check her hole again and feel its lubrication. Her jaw drops as she silently watches open mouthed. Her blouse is buttoned but has collected around her waist, her soft white tummy exposed and looking hot, I lean over her, as she takes each of my breasts into her hands. She pants into my open mouth as I start a steady movement. She breathes out as I curve my waist and hips into her, her legs rest on my back and her feet over my arse as she tries to get me deeper for a more filling ride. I resist her urges to control from the bottom and pull myself up. I hold her right leg high and further back, and lean forward with my hand around her throat as I take back control.

Her sex sounds wet as I slap into her. I increase my force every third or fourth stroke and she watches me, her mouth still wide. She holds my wrist that's over her neck and her other hand holds the ankle of her leg I am forcing gently back.

I glance every now and again at her stocking tops gripping around her thighs. I look at her face as she watches my breasts. We don't talk, our breathing is loud and heavy, and the bed begins to rock with my surge.

I watch her face as it contorts with pleasure. My hips move and the dildo reaches deep into her with each thrust. Her pussy sucks and gulps, her juices slurp and slurry as I begin to fuck her as hard as I can.

My tempo, as fast as it is, it is timed to a rhythm, a number of creaks in the bed, my groin slapping into hers, her foot bouncing and the forced sounds from her lips all help keep a consistent control of bringing my Goddess to a satisfactory climax.

I too get a sense of pleasure from fucking my girl, her expressions and thankful panting's are all I need to hear. The cock may not derive me direct pleasure but the thrill of my clit being squashed in the process is somewhat fulfilling, though not as great as I'd like. I lie on top of her as I let my hips do the work, she wraps her hands into the bottom of my shirt as I hold her and kiss her neck. She closes her eyes, seemingly lost in the magic of the moment.

Her neck tastes sweet from the perfume she wears, the fragrance lingering as I smell her hair. My girl, is so beautiful, so horny. Her moans are soft, and uncontrolled. She turns her face to me and smiles and we kiss. She squirms under me and her hands grip me tight. Her legs intensely fixed to me. I feel her cum, her tongue shies from my mouth and her hands let go as she grips the bed below, she forces herself up to me in a final push and relaxes. We lay together enwrapped in each other's arms as she catches her breath. We share a couple of smiles, awkward giggles and tender kisses before she pushes me off. "What time is the table booked?"

"We have about half an hour." I answer before checking my watch.

"Ok, I'm going to freshen up, do you want to get an Uber?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

"I'm ravenous now."

I smile at her as she straightens her stockings and heads to the bathroom. She looks fucked, her cheeks turn reddish and her hair turns from well kept and tidy to dank and shiny. She'll have it tied back when she comes back out.

The waiter serves us our drinks, both of us have big glasses of large red wine. The bowls are big and delicate on tall stems.

"Do you prefer me as 'Daddy'?" I look at her as I ask.

"As long as its you, I don't really mind. What do you prefer?"

"No, I want a proper answer."

"I wouldn't say I prefer it. I enjoy 'Daddy' and fancy 'Daddy', but I love you, whatever flavour you come in. Role playing and switching is kinky. I like that. We're a kinky couple."

I laugh softly. "We definitely are. Is there something wrong with us?"

"No." She looks sternly at me; her expression is thoughtful. "You definitely aren't vanilla."

"You preferred butch girls. Why me?"

She smiles. "Your profile, I found it intriguing. You seem straight, but I liked how you looked bent." She enjoyed saying that.

"Bent?"

"Yeah."

"You can't tell from a picture if someone looks bent?"

"I did and when we talked and got to know each other, well." She looks at me adoringly. "And, you're as bent as they come, love. I fucking love it."

I smile at her, and feel aroused. I've got my girl, and I'm never letting her go.

12