Jessica and the Snowstorm

Story Info
A couple snowbound in a hotel lounge find adventure.
2.8k words
3.61
17.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I wrote this for a couple who have cuckold fantasies. Regardless of whether they actually want to live them out, the wife of the couple held these fantasies so I wove them into a story. If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read this, and don't flame me or criticize me if you're offended. That said, if cuckold stories don't offend you, please let me know what you think of the story, what you liked or didn't like.

*

You and your wife were driving home one night. The snow was piling up along the highway. You should've left the club earlier given the bad weather, but you were having so much fun. You'd watched her dance with man after man, teasing them, touching them, feeling their arms and backs.

She was very hot and said you'd better get her home before she pounced on somebody. She laughed when she said that, but she seemed very aroused. You had encouraged her all night long, prompted her to kiss the men she danced with. She never did, but your words seemed to excite her.

"One day I will," she said, "but I might not be able to stop."

Now, you are driving home, wishing she'd let things go just a little bit further. The roads are very bad. The car begins to slip and slide. You pull off at a motel.

You get the last room, and ask if the motel has a restaurant. The desk clerk says they are still serving food in the bar. Jessica is dressed in a sexy dancing outfit covered with a long coat.

As you enter the bar, it seems a wild crowd. Not rough or threatening like a biker bar, but sensual. As you pass, men eye Jessica openly. Several couples are dancing on the floor, and dancing well. This might be fun. Some people are playing drinking games and there is some touchy-feely going on in one booth and on the dance floor.

The music is great. As they make you a couple sandwiches, you buy your wife another drink. You catch her eyeing a couple of the men. They are certainly eyeing her.

It's warm in the bar. You suggest taking her coat. She looks at you strangely.

"You just want to take my clothes off in front of all these guys," she said, but she was smiling.

She started unbuttoning her coat, stood up and let you take it off her shoulders. She was facing the people on the dance floor, putting on a show. When she sat again on the stool, she crossed her legs slowly. Several of the men watched.

One of the men came over to the bar to order a drink. As he waited, he politely introduced himself. He was tall and handsome. You could tell he liked her.

She smiled back at him too. You like that. You mention to the fellow how she loves to dance, and how you had just left a dance club where many fellows danced with her. He, of course, immediately asks her to dance.

She accepted his offer, but stopped and turned back towards you. "Have fun," you told her, "have lots of fun," and you wink at her.

"In your dreams," she said, laughing.

She danced and danced, and he drew her closer and the dancing became more intimate. You watch her intently. She looks over at you from time to time and would smile. She's teasing you, it seems. She dances very closely now, molding to him. He does not shy away, and you suspect your wife can feel his excitement. Her partner is getting more adventurous, and their bodies press together below the waist. He turns her, glances at you and you smile and make a gesture as if to grab her ass. She cannot see your sign.

As you watch, his hands slide down cup her bottom. She looks surprised, almost says something, but turns her head to look at you. She knows you see him caress her ass. You smile, look at her and mouth the words, "I love you."

As she holds your gaze, you watch her hands start to move over his body. She is aroused from the earlier dancing and the drinks. You look at his hands on your wife's ass. You want him to reach underneath her skirt. You try to will him into touching her between her legs. You want his fingers inside her.

He looks over at you. You look at him and smile. You make a little gesture towards her, and a little kissing motion. Both of the dancers see that and your wife's eyes open wide.

As you watch, his face turns slightly and slowly descends toward hers. He held her tightly, his grip firm. She saw you give him permission. She knows you want this. At the same time, she feels his fingers slide under her skirt. They touch her between her legs were she is wet. She feels him trace his fingers lightly back-and-forth between her legs against her damp panties.

That touch involuntarily causes her mouth to open, and in the next moment his lips close on hers in a kiss. She gives herself over to the kiss, surrenders to the fingers that are gently working their way back and forth across her most sensitive spots. His finger slides underneath her panties and deep inside her. She groans, takes his face in both of her hands, and kisses him passionately.

When she put her hands up around his face, you and several people watching in the bar know she has surrendered to him. With her hands there, his free hand roams everywhere over her body. One stays deep inside of her. The other grasps her breast, through her blouse then reaches inside to squeeze her nipple.

You, your sweet, innocent wife, and this stranger all know that she is going to fuck him. You realize that you are so hard that you are about to come inside your pants. You don't dare touch yourself, lest you go off. As he kisses your wife and she surrenders to him, he looks over at you. You made a motion as if you were unbuttoning her blouse. He smiles with his eyes, and his fingers move to her buttons. Right there on the dance floor, he starts to remove her top. She does not resist, but closes her eyes as they kiss.

Your wife's hands slide down his chest and stroke him, then move down to his pants. You watch as she grabs his dick. When she reaches him, and her fingers close around him, her eyes open wide. She redoubles her kiss, and presses herself tightly against him. Surprised at her excitement, he reaches up and grabs both sides of her blouse, pulling it roughly apart, scattering the buttons across the floor. She sighs and closes her eyes again into the kiss.

They aren't dancing anymore. No one is. People gather around and watch this stranger seduce your wife on the dance floor. A woman comes up behind Jessica and takes her blouse off of her shoulders. She undoes your wife's bra and takes it off. Everyone wants to see your sweet wife get fucked right here. The woman reaches around and massages your wife's breasts, holding one of them up for the dancer to kiss.

He takes her breast in his mouth. Your wife moans and looks over at you one last time. If you are to stop this, you have to do it right now. You don't want to stop this. You want this to happen. Right here. Right now.

You see your wife's hand reach inside the waistband of his pants and grab him again. Through the fabric of his pants, you see her pumping his dick. You slide off of your stool, move over and sit down right by them.

Your eyes are at their waist level as he sucks on your wife's breast. You watch his hand under her skirt. You want to see. The woman from the crowd realizes this and moves to your wife again, lifting her skirt. You see the stranger's hand against your wife, you see his fingers moving in and out of her. You see her legs spread apart to open herself up to him. You see her wetness running down the inside of her leg.

Something in you is desperate to see him with her. You can't help yourself. Things are going too slowly, and you need to speed them up. You want him inside her. You reach out, grab the buckle of the dancer's belt, and undo it. As he sucks on your wife's breast, getting her so excited that she is beyond any rules, beyond any thinking, you unzip the man's pants and pull them down around his ankles. You slip his shoes off and he lifts his feet, one by one. You're undressing a man, a stranger, to fuck your wife, and you love it.

You slip his pants off, and reach up and grab his underwear. He kisses your wife, and she moans into his mouth. Her hand is in his underwear, grasping him. You slip his underwear off and see that he's larger and thicker than you. You love that, and can't wait to see it slide inside of your wife. Somehow, you want him to be better that you, you want her to enjoy him inside her more that she enjoys you.

You're aware that the woman is taking the rest of your wife's clothing off. She slips your wife's skirt off and your wife steps out of it with no resistance. As the woman slides your wife's panties off your beloved moans. She wants him, and it turns you on so much you almost cum in your pants.

You reach forward and put your hand behind your wife and behind this fellow and push them together. You reach out and grasp his dick, your fingers around your wife's small hand, and guide him towards her. With her and your hands on him, you slide him back and forth along her pussy lips. She is so wet that he gleams with her juices. You push forward on him and pull down on her and you see his dick part her pussy lips. She groans. She needs him now. She has to have him inside. She starts to pull him in.

Your hand is still behind him and her, so you feel him ease into her and feel the motion through her body. You slide your hand down between her ass cheeks so that it slides between her legs. Your fingertips touch where their bodies join and slide over the place where he moves in and out of her. You feel her wetness on him. You grasp him slightly as he moves in and out of your wife.

Your wife raises one of her legs and wraps it around behind him. He picks her up and carries her to a nearby table, lays her back, and puts her ankles on his shoulders. He starts to drive into her really hard. People gather around to watch. You see them touching each other as they watch your wife. You realize that this man is inside your wife without any protection. She's fertile, especially this time of the month. You're fixed, so she uses no protection. You smile. You want it that way. You want him to cum inside of her unprotected pussy.

He reaches up and pinches your wife's nipples. She is so excited that you can tell her climax is near. He senses her excitement and drives into her even faster. This pushes her over-the-top, into a very hard climax. He drives even faster. This drives her first orgasm into another climax, even stronger than the first, stronger than any she's had with you.

As you watch, she reaches down to grab his ass and pull him deep inside of her. This is too much for him and he drives inside all the way, and empties himself into her, his balls rising and falling as they empty into her fertile womb. She cries out and comes again. He stands there as his climax fades, moving slowly inside her, his ass cheeks flexing. She reaches up and tenderly touches his face with one hand, while still grasping his ass with another. He leans over and they kiss deeply, a lover's kiss.

Finally, your wife looks over it you and you go to her. There is a man between her legs, still inside her.

"Can he come to our room?" she asks.

"I'd like that," you say.

"I want you to taste me," she said to you.

The fellow and your wife smile at one another, and he slowly withdraws from inside of her. As his dick pulls out, you see it covered with his creamy cum. A pearly drop forms on her pussy.

You can't help yourself. You lean over and with the tip of your tongue, touch her there. You feel the smoothness of his cum against your tongue.

You lean forward and press your lips against her down there. As your mouth opens her lips, his wetness flows against your tongue. You hear murmurs from the crowd. They like this. You look up and see the pretty woman who undressed your wife take another stranger's dick in her hand and guide up against your wife's cheek.

You see Jessica's eyes close, as his dick slides over her lips. Her mouth opens slightly and her little pink tongue comes out to play with him. You almost cum as you see her tongue slide over the smooth head and lick off the precum. Then she kisses the head of his dick like she kisses your lips. You know that in the future, when you kiss your sweet wife, it will excite to remember the sight of her lips around a stranger's dick.

Your wife puts her feet up on the edge of the table, spreading her legs as wide as possible. With one hand, she reaches behind your head and pulls you tightly against her pussy. You drink and lick from inside of her, lick her clit, her thighs, down by her ass, everywhere you can find his cum.

You feel a presence behind you. There is the dancer, watching you. You turn your head to face him. His dick hangs right in front of your face. It's covered with his cum and your wife's juices. You loved watching it in your wife. Bareback. You want to see it again. He's not hard right now.

"Clean him, too," you hear your wife whisper. "That would be so sexy. I want to see that. Take him in your mouth and make him hard for me." She's watching you, urging you on as her tongue circles the head of a stranger's dick.

You pause.

"Please," she says, "Suck him. Get him hard for me. I need him to fuck me again. I need it. I need him."

You lean forward. Her fantasy. Yours too, if she knew the truth. To taste your wife's juices on another man, to make him hard again to fuck your wife.

You look back at your wife. Her lips are again around the other fellow's dick. Her eyes are on you, imploring. She seems very excited to see you so close to the dancer's cock. You open your mouth and take him inside, cleaning him, feeling him grow hard and ready for your wife. This feels surprisingly natural. You feel him lengthen, broaden in your mouth. Your wife takes the other fellow out of her mouth for a moment to encourage you.

"That is so hot! I love that!" she gasps. "Lick his balls, too!"

You take him in your hands and slide your mouth off of him. Your tongue glides down his shaft and onto his balls, tasting an intoxicating mixture of her pussy juices, his cum and his musk. You bury your face between his legs and lick his balls and behind them. You feel him harden in your hand.

You lick his balls, thinking how the sperm inside will soon be in your wife for you to eat out of her. You gently pull him to your wife and guide him between her legs. You slide him between her lips and into her pussy. As he glides in, you lick him all the way down his shaft and over his balls. You love this. You lick all the way from her to him and around the place where they join.

You look up your wife and see that she has the fellow's cock deep in her mouth. Another one is in her hand on the other side. She turns her head from side to side, taking one than another into her mouth. No one's leaving the bar. It seems they wait for their turn to cum in your wife's fertile little pussy.

You see the woman walk up to her side, take Jessica's hand and pull it up underneath her skirt. She says to Jessica, "Tonight, we're all going to have you. Even me."