Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she broke free to collect her drinks Hank was left air kissing, while Delia marched back over to her friend. Delia shouted "Thanks for the drinks guys." Over her shoulder as she marched back over to her friend. She swayed her ass from side to side seductively for anyone watching.

Hank had a dumbstruck look on his face as the barman demanded payment. Jimbo grinned and said, "girl got you Hank." Jimbo grabed for his new beer.

Hanks expression turned angry for a split second, "You're paying for your own dam beer Jimbo."

Jimbo whined back, "she didn't."

This caused Hank to snort and he growled "When you can grow a set of tits like she has, letting me play with them while Cedric fetches our drinks, maybe I will buy you a pity drink. Until then you aren't getting shit out of me. As for the girly, she earned the 2 shots but I will be taking the beers out of her ass later. She will be back Jimbo mark my words."

The menacing threat from Hank hung in the air, Jimbo had known Hank to be a man of his word but couldn't imagine why the girl would return. She looked to be enjoying sitting on Hanks lap but surely that was an act. No girl could want a fat old slob like Hank.

Jimbo rejected this claim, laughed and slapped some cash down to cover his beer. "Girlie played you Hank, she won't be back. Playing with her titties is as far as that little princess will let a perv like you go."

"You have it wrong brother, she's a proper slut! She was grinding her ass into my cock so hard she left her juices on my trousers. I know sluts, seen all types over the years. Come to think of it she seemed familiar." Hank trailed off, it was true there was a strange familiarity about Delia to Hank.

Jimbo laughed. "You never seen the likes of her before, that ass, those tits. She is a goddess and you're just a toad."

"Trust me." Hank interrupted, "she will be begging me to fuck her later. Mark my words."

Delia bounced back to her table and saw the X-rated scene of Kim and her boyfriend now seated groping each other. Kim was sat on his lap, facing away from Delia with her legs either side of her boyfriend. Her short skirt rode up and Jess could see her friend dry humping her lovers crotch, while the boyfriend had one hand on Kim's ass. He was squeezing it through Kim's panties and his other hand appeared to be between the too. Probably clawing at Kim's round tits, but Delia couldn't quite tell.

Delia slammed the drinks down to get the lover's attention and nearly fell over when she realised who Kim's boyfriend was. "DAD!" Delia exclaimed.

"Not so loud." Delia's father scolded. "Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. I'm sure you have lots of questions but don't call me that here. My name is Steve so use ot." Steve shot coldly at Delia. "I will explain everything but first take your shot, you could probably use a stiff drink right about now, I know I could."

Delia was in shock, she wanted to turn and run, she wanted to scream and attack the arsehole of a father in front of her. She grabbed the shot, threw it back and decided to sit. Seething with rage at the man this morning she lovingly called dad.

Delia listened in silence for the next 30 minutes as Steve explained almost everything. How he became a member of the gang. How he met her mother here, she was a biker slut to start with. After a time they fell in love and after her mother got pregnant with Delia they both decided they had to quit the club. They had to make a go of a normal life for her sake, so that's what they did. They moved to the suburbs, the opposite way out of town. In the beginning this was more difficult for her mother than father.

"You see, your mother also had the same dark urges as you probably experienced earlier while you dry humped old hank there." When Steve talked about Hank there seemed to be some resentment towards the old fella.

"Any man with a big cock was good enough for your mother." Steve continued "that is seemingly the same for you now!" As Steve said that last part his eyes dropped with a hint of sadness.

Steve told Delia how shortly after she was born, he found out his wife had returned to her old whoring ways. She would go to the club in secret and screw anyone she could. Late one night Steve got a phone call from one of the other members letting him know his wife was at the club passed out. If Steve didn't come now, they would be throwing her out on the street.

Who know what would happen to her if that were too pass, the Broken Skull saloon was not it the nicest of Neighbourhoods. So Steve raced over to collect his wife from one of the back sex rooms. The sight of his wife crumpled, naked and passed out on A bed. With the drying cum of different bikers all over her, was something Steve would never forget. He also remembered the stale smell of sex in the air. He threw a blanket over his wife and scooping her up in his arms, carrying her to his car, driving her back across town.

After a long heart to heart Steve told Delia's mum this was never to happen again. She agreed but sadly for Steve and his wife's sex life, abstinence was the only cure. It was the only way Delia's mum could keep her dark thoughts locked away. So when this became too much for Steve he was the one to go back to the forbidden club in secret, and start screwing around.

Delia was dumbstruck by all this. She started feeling anger towards her mother, for forcing her prudishness (brought on by the abstinence) on her. Delia also had nothing but contempt for a fathers. He was cheating on her mother, with her best friend no less.

Slowly all the effort Kim put in their friendship made more sense, especially why she was sometimes at Delia's house before she got home from college. "I see you found the clothes I rescued for you. Your mum tried to throw them out but I thought you would what them. They certainly appear to have come in handy tonight." Steve said bluntly.

So it was him who placed the bag in her wardrobe. Was it also his idea for the girls to go to the bar tonight?! Had Steve planned all this, Delias mind was racing.

Finally it was Steve's parting words which angered, and lit a fire under Delia the most. "You're not a little girl anymore, I saw you with Hank when I walked in. You were nothing but a slut dry humping that fat old wanker. Bet you made his day."

Her father calling her a slut angered Delia, Steve saw the annoyance on his daughters face and continued. "Steer clear of him, the way you teased him, it's no game to him. You are a woman who is learning she has needs, but he knows exactly what his needs are. Don't waste your time on that old fool. He won't give you pleasure, just take his own from your body."

Without realising it Steve had relit Delia's burning desire. "You can have any man in here, or woman, or both. You can fuck everyone or no one. It's up to you, just don't whore yourself out to the first cock in here like your mum would." As Steve continued Delia started to ignore his words, strangely still stuck on the thought of being used by Hank.

"Play the room, see who else takes your fancy. We will be back in a couple of hours." With his last words Delia came back to earth from the dangerous wonderland she had been building in her head during his speech.

"He won't give you pleasure just take his own from your body." These words rang in Delia's ears. Steve pulled on the arm of Kim and she got up ready to go with her lover.

"Now I'm gonna take this kitten into the back and fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Think about what I said but don't wait too long, the wolves will be at your door very soon."

Steve spanked Kim's ass sending her forward slightly. Steve then followed his lover to the back and they were gone through a side door. Delia was in shock at what had just happened. Her father and her best friend, her mother the slut, how could Delia process this?

Steve was right though and no sooner had he and Kim left, then the first 'Wolf' came knocking at Delia's door. A hand reached out and tapped Delia's shoulder, "buy you a drink miss."

As Delia turned round she saw a quite pathetic looking prospect in front of her. He couldn't have been much older than her, his streaky body and still visible acne was enough for Delia to gag. "No chance pipsqueak move it along, I'm looking for a real man." Was Delia's cold response.

Delia sat there for a moment, she pushed the thought of being fucked by Hank to the side for a moment and thought Fuck Steve, fuck her dad. It was Kim, his little fuck toy, which had got Delia in this mess tonight. Besides Hank seemed alright. No sooner had Jess moved her mind to how good Hank seemed the thought of being used by him returned. Delia's desire to be fucked and used was growing. Delia again thought about Steve.

"Fuck him." She mouthed to herself. If he thought he had any say in what Delia did tonight he was dead fucking wrong. Also fuck them both for leaving her while they had the time of their lives. As she continued to think about this, the feeling of anger flooded back.

The biggest fuck you Delia could think of would be to take Hank and Jimbo into the back and fuck them both. Delia's anger turned her back to her dark thoughts. They were more of a man than her cheating father anyway, Delia thought. They were pervs but at least they didn't leave their families at home of a night to come play biker. They were REAL bikers and their family was in this saloon.

The dark thoughts turned Delia on. She also remembered how she got very turned on earlier, grinding on Hank while Jimbo watched. The more Delia thought the more determined she got. Without realising it she had grabbed a handful of boob under her shirt with her right hand, while rubbing the wet patch on her jeans with her left.

The conversation with Steve had started to sober Delia up,so she felt her luck was in when she saw Kim had left her drinks. Delia stood up removing her hands from her body, threw back the shot and drained her friend's corona. Probably too engrossed in her boyfriend to drink them Delia thought.

Her slender frame was a sight, tits jiggling as she sucked back the beer, a little Dutch courage wouldn't be a bad thing. Especially given what she was about to do.

Delia turned back to Hank and Jimbo her eyes narrowed on Hank. "You think I was acting the slut before Dad. You have no fucking clue how slutty I can get!" Delia said to herself. She started to walk back over to the bar where Hank and Jimbo were.

Jimbo was first to spot her and dug Hank in the ribs. "She's coming back." Was the half whispered excited exclamation of Jimbo to Hank.

As Delia slid back in next to Hank she locked eyes with him. She reached over, grabbed Hanks new shot and threw it back. "Looks like you have got me drunk, what now." Delia said looking Hank straight in his eyes, almost daring him to make the next move.

Hank was in shock, after a moment passed Delia decided Hank needed more encouragement. Sshe reached out and traced her finger seductively down his chest. Hank didn't know why this was happening or how he got so lucky but wasn't about to ask questions.

He grabbed Delia's hand and hopped off his stool quicker than he knew he could. He was half dragging the poor girl, across the floor. Such was hanks force and lust, Delia almost didn't have time to grab Jimbo's hand. Jimbo didn't know why she grabbed him, but he wanted to know what was gonna happen in the back. He assumed he would be only watching at first, but maybe he could join in later.

The three of them raced across the floor at some speed. Hank barrelled through the same side door, off to the left of the stage, that Steve and Kim had come through minutes earlier. The corridor ahead was dark and cramped. There were many doors, with small windows, on each side of the corridor. It was dark so Delia couldn't tell how far the corridor went. As Hank dragged her, Delia looked quickly through the small windows.

Inside the first room was a small bed, Delia saw a biker getting blown by some nameless girl. The room looked small, the walls and floor were bare. Tthere was a sink and small mirror in the corner, Jess could just make out. The next door had a room looking identical to the first, with a similar scenario unfolding inside.

As Hank lead them down the hall way Delia broke free of his grip at the 3rd door. She peered through the window and saw her father, Steve. He was on the bed, laying down on his back, feet pointing towards the door. Kim was on top straddling his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Her top was down around her waist and her tits were bouncing rhythmically up and down. Delia stared hypnotically at Kim's hard nipples going up and down. Her own lust building more and more.

Hank had now turned around to see why Delia wasn't following and saw her transfixed on what was happening in the room. "Your friend looks like she is having a fantastic time doesn't she?! Don't worry, that will be you very soon." Witj that hank bent over and hoisted Delia over his shoulder. He would be aching tomorrow from all the exercise but he didn't want to waste any more time, or give Delia and more distractions.

Fortunately Hank found her lifted Delia with relative ease, she couldn't be more than 90 pounds Hank thought. Lifting Delia with such ease would be handy later, he thought. It was at this point that he saw Jimbo grinning behind Delia.

"She wants me too Hank." Jimbo beamed. Hank was about to say something then decided not to. He didn't care what happened to Delia after he had his way with her. In fact Jimbo might prove a good distraction and keep him going longer. Hank turned and while the corridor was small it was just wide enough to swing a Delia, apparently.

The three of them continued down the corridor. Past the 4th 5th and 6th doors, it was at this point Delia started to wonder what room they were going too. Finally Hank reached a door and strode in with Jimbo shuffling behind. The room was larger than the others, as they entered the room a single bed was to the right, with a small easy chair to the left.

There was no sink but there was and a full length mirror, on the left passed the easy chair. Curiously it wangled towards the bed. Hank threw Delia on the bed her head snapped back into the soft mattress. Hank was transfixed with lust at her beauty. Before Delia could say anything Hanks hands were ripping at her shirt tearing it from her body. At this point Delia knew she had to take control.

"You have any condoms?!" Delia mewed, and instant mood killer if ever Hank heard it.

"You on the pill." Was his gruff response.

"Yeah, I have been for a while." Delia admitted

"Right well no need.", Hank continued. "Were both clean, we wouldn't have made it this far in life if we weren't." Hank motioned to himself and Jimbo who just nodded.

The logic seemed massively floored to Delia but she was in such a horny state she dropped the conversation.

This acquiescence from Delia returned Hank to his previous lust filled state. Delia still knew she had to keep the control she had briefly wrestled from Hank. So she kicked off her shoes and pushed her foot into hanks chest.

Wait a minute big guy, don't you want to see the show before you fuck me." Hank was a ball of uncontrollable lust but promises of a show peaked his interest.

"Yeah Hank, let's see the show." Jimbo had sat down in the chair opposite the bed. Before Hank could say anything Delia had jumped off the bed and was pushing him down on to it. She bent at the waist as she pushed Hank down giving Hank a fantastic view straight down her tank top, while Jimbo got a view of her incredible jean clad ass.

Hank was now seated on the bed and Delia seductively threw her hair back while holding the bent position,. Her cleavage was inches from Hanks face. Sweat poured down his brow. He started wheezing, not realising how much the walk to the room had taken out of him. Delia stood up and started swaying her hips gyrating to the music still audible in the distance. Her hands roamed all over her body, from thighs to breasts to neck seductively gyrating as she went.

Her tight clothes were struggling to contain her body, the tank top almost giving up. A small rip started to develop on the side of her left breast. Her boobs bouncing away as she danced the white bra clearly visible under her top as it stretched and started to move down under her tits.

Her Jeans too started to look worn as Delia bent over touching her toes showing off her flexibility for the old men. She was very limber, another thing which would be useful later, Hank thought.

She half watched her young teenage body in the mirror. Watching herself writhe around for these too old geezers, and half watched Hank and Jimbo. To see their reactions to her seductive movements. "You're a dirty slut." Delia mouthed to herself in the mirror.

Delia managed to unhook and pull her bra out from her top with one hand, while keeping her top on. A party trick Kim had showed her, much to the delight and cheers of both her companions. Next Delia pulled her top down, her round globes sprang into view, defying gravity with their size and pertness.

As the cool air reached her rock hard nipples for the first time, she murmured "Mmmmmmmm." In pleasure. She turned around facing the door and peeled the jeans down, again bending at her waist giving both men a great view of her thong clad ass. Delia was turning herself on more and more as she degraded herself for Hank and Jimbo. She was loving the new excited debauched felling's she was having, her pussy dripping and panties soaked through.

As the music blared Delia continued to lose clothing with her top next to go, not that it was hiding anything anymore. Luckily for both men she really was 18 like the rumour of the bar suggested. A rumour Kim had started, but neither men knew or cared about that.

As Delia continued to grind to the music she sat down on Jimbo's lap. His hands were all over her body instantly. She grinned wickedly at Hank, she knew this would annoy him as he had demanded first go. Crazy lustfueled thoughts continued filling Delia's mind she was being treated like a dirty slut by these too old guys and was loving every minute of it.

Finally Hank could take know more and was about to claim his prize when Delia leaped off Jimbo and landed on Hank. Her hands roamed Hanks sweaty body nearly tearing his clothes off and they kissed for the first time. Their mouths mashing together hard as both wanted to devour the other.

Delia had worked herself up so much she was hungry for Hank. Hank tasted like beer and cigarettes, a combination which only turned Delia on more. Delia tore off Hanks Kutte. Next she unbuttoned and ripped his beer stained white shirt from his body while they continued to kiss passionately. His fat hair chest and stomach was now in full view. Their mouths continued to mash together, their tongues involved in some strange dance entwining and licking at each other.

Hanks Hands again found their rightful place on Delia's tight ass. Each paw engulfed each cheek and prized them apart pulling Delia's G-string to the side giving Jimbo a wonderful view of Delia's hairless pussy and puckered arsehole.

As they continued to kiss Hanks pudgy index finger found the entrance to Delia's pussy. Her juices were flowing heavily and hank eased his finger in, it came out slick with her juices. Hank knew his cock would be too big for Delia's pussy so he returned his finger easing a second and then third digit in.

This caused Delia's body to shake uncontrollably as her first orgasm washed over her. She broke the kiss threw her head back and screamed "AAARRRGGGGHHHHH."

Jimbo had now got his cock out, all 8 inches. He was playing with his balls as Delia came. Hank looked up deep into Delia's eyes, her bright red hair cascading around her shoulders.