Jessica is So Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

She suddenly gasped loudly.

I asked, "Does it hurt"

She was looking up at me with her big blue eyes, and stammered, "No, it - it - it feels - good."

Then, I felt Jessica squirm a little, and I pushed myself deeper, until I was all the way inside her.

And then I carefully slid my hard penis out, and I looked down to see it was glistening and wet - from Jessica's sopping vagina. It was hard to tell, I thought I saw a little bit of blood, but everything was so wet, it was hard to tell. She sat up tall on her elbows and looked down between her legs, to see my wet erection.

I could see the look of concern on her face, and I asked, "Does this hurt?"

She shook her head from side to side.

"Should I keep going?"

And she nodded yes.

I leaned in and put my lips against her mouth, and I kissed her. She responded by gently kissing me back with her soft lips. My face was dripping wet from her vagina, and the way she squirted in my mouth, and I realized she must be able to taste her own wetness on my mouth and face.

I pulled back and looked at her. Her mouth was open as she began to breath deeply.

I held her pale hips and I pushed my erection back into her wet vagina, slow and smooth. And then I began to gently slide it in and out.

My hands cradled her smooth hips, holding her as I gained speed with each rhythmic thrust. She was breathing with short little gasps, and the only noise that filled the room was Jessica panting out, "Ahh - Ahh - Ahh - Ahh..."

Her gaze was fixed on me, looking at me intently. My erection would glide in and out of her, over and over, it was wetter than I expected. It felt velvety and slippery, and Jessica's vagina just seemed to swallow me with each pumping motion. Oh God, it was delicious.

Then she settled back down on the couch, lying on her back with her head on the pillow and she looked up at me. The breathy gasps had changed to something different. There was something so desperate about the noise she was making.

She was whispering that same thing, "Dahh, Dahh, Dahh..."

Watching Jessica, I was spellbound by the way her pale breasts would bounce with each thrust from my hips. She knew I was looking at her breasts, and - my looking at her - just made her even more exhilarated, and she began whining like a baby.

"Dahh, Dahh, Dahh..."

Her little nipples where SO hard, and I was hypnotized watching them jiggle.

Then she softly gasped, "Daddy..."

Hearing her say that, my heart began pounding, I stopped moving, and looked down at her.

She was looking up at me, pleading with her big eyes behind those adorable little glasses, and it was so sincere. I stayed still, amazed at how emotional it felt.

And very softly, she whispered it again, "Daddy?"

I was electrified hearing her say that. It was perverted and beautiful, and I was instantly SO turned-on I thought I would explode.

I tried to speak but the feelings were overwhelming. As kindly as I could, I said, "Jessica - you can call me that - it's okay..."

She just looked up at me.

And as I smoothly as I could, I pumped into her tight vagina, and I pushed I repeated, "Please - you can say it - please - it's okay..."

She obediently spoke up, she stammered out, "Daddy."

I replied approvingly, "Good girl."

With that, I began a slow rhythm, and each time I pumped into her she said it again, "Daddy - Daddy..."

Oh my God, I had just given her permission to call me Daddy, and I could tell some sort of dam had broken, that she desperately NEEDED to call me daddy, and I was shocked at how much I loved hearing it.

I told her, "Please - it sounds wonderful - please say it - please."

She responded by gasping, "Daddy - I love you - Daddy!"

I was losing myself, everything felt so magical and beautiful.

She looked so lovely I thought my heart would break. I watched - I looked down at her, and I watched her breasts jiggle as pumped harder. All the while, with each thrust of my hips, she was desperately repeating the words, "Daddy - Daddy..."

As we increased our pace, Jessica began to whimper even louder and faster. Hearing her pleading voice was utterly overwhelming.

I looked down at her, and I said, "Little - Jessie - Baby."

She sort of squealed when I said that. It was obvious that those words, her father's words, spoken aloud unleashed emotions that pushed her event farther, and I knew she was quickly approaching another climax.

She was gasping in a quickening rhythm that matched my pumping hips. She sounded so exquisite as she panted, "I love you - Daddy - Please - Daddy..."

There was nothing meek or nervous about her now, somehow, calling me daddy set her free.

I was pumping firm and smooth, and I let myself ease down and I hugged her as snug against me. I softly said, "Little - Jessie - Baby."

She responded by putting her lips to my ear and whispering, "Oh Daddy - I've missed you - so much."

Hearing her say that was unimaginably thrilling, and I responded by hugging her as tight as I could as I continued fucking her in a smooth rhythm. We both writhed together on the couch, and I rolled both of us over, until I was on my back, and she was on top of me.

I held her hips and said, "Jessie Baby - please - sit up - for me."

And with that, she obediently rose up. She was straddling me, with her knees on each side of my ribs. Now I was gazing up at her, and she looked like an angel.

My head was on the pillow now, and I looked down between my legs. My erection was still inside her, but neither of us were pumping like we were just seconds before. Her pubic hair looked oily and gleaming.

Then I said, "Jessie baby, I want you to watch, please."

I held still as she arched over to look down between her legs. She still had her glasses on, and I was worried they might fall off the way her head was tilted. And her ponytail hung down and tickled my chest.

I asked her to get a little taller on her knees, and she eased herself up. I was inside her, as deep as I could be.

She whispered, "I'm watching."

Then, very slowly, I began to slide myself out, and we both watched as my erection eased it's way down until the sopping wet head was showing, but still tucked in the sopping lips of her vagina

We stayed still for just a few seconds, and then - as slowly as I could - I eased my long erection back in. She was so wet that it was gliding effortlessly.

Jessie was entirely focused and gasped, "Oh - My - God!"

I slowly began to increase the rhythm, I would glide in and out of her, over and over. It felt velvety and slippery, and her vagina just seemed to swallow me with each pumping motion.

Both of us watched, and we were hypnotized by the seeing something so sexual, especially with everything so wet. We were both quiet, the only noise was the soft wet squishy sound from between her legs. She was utterly transfixed.

I moved her ponytail, and looked at her breasts as they hung down above my chest, and they seemed so glorious.

I tried to fuck her as gently and smoothly as I could.

She whispered emotionally, "Daddy, this is - so - beautiful."

Oh God - I loved hearing her call me Daddy, I loved it SO much.

She kept her head arched down, focusing on the wet image between her own legs. There was something so arousing with Jessie watching like she was, it felt electric.

Oh God - With Jessie so wet it was gliding so smoothly. I watched my penis slide its way up inside her - further and deeper. Then I would slowly ease it back out, and it felt slippery and delicious.

I took my hands off her hips and began to caress her smooth breasts. The way she was leaning forward, they seemed impossibly beautiful.

As soon as I touched her nipples, she gasped, "Daddy!"

Hearing this, I reflexively pumped upward with a little more force.

"Oh - Daddy..."

Oh my God, the sound of her voce was so stimulating, and I continued to pick up speed.

She kept on calling me Daddy, and it was so emotional and exhilarating. I was hypnotized by her desperate voice. Everything felt so smooth and dripping, I was astounded by how wet Jessica was getting.

I pumped upward, the motion was smooth and beautiful. I held onto her breasts as both of us watched as I inched my erection further up into her. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - it was completely overpowering.

Then, I forcefully moved my hips upward, and it felt like I pushed myself in even deeper.

She instantly responded - It was like some electrical switch was thrown, and Jessie was suddenly on fire with emotion.

She sort of screamed, "Oh my GOD - DADDY!"

I watched as Jessica started to move her hips, she firmly pushed herself up and down. And then, little by little, she got faster.

She began to pant, "Daddy - oh God - Daddy..."

Her motions were out of so passionate as she moved herself up and down, her sopping vagina swallowing my erection over and over and over.

She whimpered, "Oh God - Daddy - I love you..."

My emotions were spiraling out of control, the stove made the room feel incredibly hot, and Jessie was starting to sweat. I looked up at her, and watched her beautiful breasts bounce with each sensual motion.

She cried out, "Daddy - I've missed you - I've missed you!"

I wanted to do anything to help her, I replied, "Little Jessie Baby - I've missed you too."

I saw wet tears running down her face from behind her glasses. Her whole body was quivering; I tried to support her by putting both hands on her shuddering hips.

Her knees were squeezing my ribs as she got more and more excited. She was gasping fast and loud, repeating the words, "I love you - Daddy - I love you..."

I looked up at her and said, "I love you too Little Jessie Baby."

Right then she absolutely exploded, little Jessica climaxed again.

Suddenly, my erection was out of her, and she got up tall on her knees - and she was literally convulsing with ecstasy above my naked chest. I was on my back holding her hips, and she was trembling with pleasure.

My eyes were entirely focused on her sopping vagina - and without realizing what was happening - suddenly there was a hot wet splashing, all over my chest. She was squirting, gushing like she had done before.

She cried out "Daddy! Daddy!" as she exploded all over me.

I was insane with eagerness, and I wriggled under her as she squirted onto my chest, and it splashed all over, and up at me. I was clinging to her hips as I moved along the couch until my open mouth was pressed against her vagina.

I was lost in passion.

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the stream was strong and hot, and the smell - the sweetness was luscious. It wasn't like a normal pee, it was more like a thick oil. It was incredibly warm, slippery and smooth.

This pose - this beautiful pose with Jessica's legs spread wide - and my mouth pressed against her squirting vagina's - seemed to last forever.

I was clinging to her hips with my face pressed between her legs as the squirting Slowly subsided, and the fulfillment was unbelievable.

There was just a brief moment when she tried to regain her breath after such a staggering orgasm. She looked down at me, at my soaked and naked body.

I lay there on my back, soaked from her ejaculation, and I looked up at her, and I was amazed at how beautiful her breast looked, as they hung above my face. She was leaning over me, and they hung down - looking so pale and smooth.

At that point, she literally collapsed down onto me, it was like her whole body went limp.

I reached my arms around her, and held her tight. And because my body was so wet, and the room was so hot, Jessie was all wet too.

The way she was laying on me, I could feel my erection pressing against her legs. I put my lips to her ears and whispered, "Jessie Baby - that was - so - beautiful."

She mumbled softly, "Oh my God - Daddy?" She sounded confused and shaken.

I eased her back up onto her knees again, above me, and I was reaching down and holding her slippery breasts with my hands. My erection was pointing upward, pressing against her wet tummy, and I squirmed a little on the couch until it was touching her smooth wet breasts.

The sensation of the tip of my erection touching her silky wet breasts caused me to gasp out loud.

Little Jessie was watching me, and she obviously understood that this felt wonderful for me.

She cautiously asked, "Is this okay?"

I replied almost in a panic, "Yes - Jessie - Oh God yes."

The way her breasts were hanging down, I could position my erection in between, and I used both hands to gently squeeze them together.

I said, "Oh my God - yes."

Her breasts were wet, from hugging me, and they were slippery and oily in a way that was unimaginable.

I begged, "Jessie Baby - please -- keep saying what you said before - please."

She whispered, "Daddy..."

Just hearing that - I immediately squeezed her breasts tighter around my erection and started to pump harder.

Jessie saw how I responded, and she repeated, "Daddy - Daddy..."

She tried to position herself in a way where it was easiest for me to glide my wet erection between her sopping breasts. She ended up on her elbows, low against my body. And she stared down at her own chest - and I could tell she was enthralled by what she was seeing.

She began to whimper, "Daddy - I love you - Daddy - I love you..."

I gasped, "Jessie Baby - Oh God..."

And then I shuddered - pushing my erection upward, holding Jessie's slippery breasts around my erection.

She said, "Please - Daddy - I love you."

And Jessie said it with such tenderness, that I was overwhelmed with emotion - it was heartbreakingly beautiful.

I egged her on by whispered, "Little Jessie Baby..."

And it was glorious for me to realize Jessie was so enthralled by calling me Daddy. I squeezed her wet breasts even tighter and they firmly gripped my hard penis.

"Daddy - Pleeeease!" She was loosing herself, and it was beautiful.

Then, Jessie leaned in closer, arching over, just a little - to see it all better.

Oh my God, the head of my hard dick was just inches from her face, it just seemed SO forbidden - and at the same time - it was SO beautiful. I was going to cum soon - pumping back and forth - and it was so obvious she was ecstatic!

She was pleading, "Oh God - Daddy - PLEEEASE!"

Her voice was so emotional, and it just made me crazy with desire.

Listening to Jessie sound so desperate - I couldn't help myself - I squeezed her smooth breasts together, just a little tighter - and they firmly gripped my erection.

She begged me, "Oh - Please Daddy."

Then it happened - I stopped thrusting, and then I pushed my hard penis as far forward as I could - straining, up toward Jessie's neck - and we both watched as I pumped out a stream of thick milky come.

I gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

And Jessie flinched as she watched me climaxed, and then her smooth breasts were suddenly wet with cum - it was pumping out of me and felt like everything became slippery. And it got all over her chin and neck too.

My erection was now gliding - back and forth in a glossy sheen of thick milky cum between her perfect wet breasts.

Jessie's eyes were electric and wide. She was utterly transfixed by the site of her own breasts all covered in wet and warm cum, and it was dripping down onto my chest.

I whispered, "Jessie Baby - oh my God - I love you -- so much..."

She was smiling, this haunting and beautiful smile. The powerful smell of my own cum, and the warm wet puddle on my chest filled the room.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took me a little while to calm down.

And then, I pulled Jessie in - and carefully kissed her on the mouth, and the feeling of his warm soft lips made my heart soar. The joy that I felt is hard to describe.

We were both so wet, and the room was sweltering, so both of us felt slippery and hot. A thin layer of sweat covered both of us.

Jessie softly told me, "I need to thank you - so much."

"For what?"

"For letting me call you Daddy, I really liked saying that, it felt nice."

She sounded so happy. It felt really gratifying because she spoke differently, she didn't sound shy at all.

I pulled her wet body in close and said, "Jessie, I loved it - I really did."

"I couldn't help it."

"I loved hearing you say that. I don't know why, it felt SO wonderful."

She snuggled in close and let out a contented, "Mmmmm..."

I said, "I loved how wet you were - it was SO beautiful."

She replied earnestly, "Oh God, thank you, it feels SO good to hear you saying that."

It was obvious she was drinking in my praise, so I went on.

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Jessie, when you climaxed - and when you squirted like you did, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

As I spoke I firmly caressed her smooth back.

She cooed a soft, "Really?"

"Jessie, please listen to me..."

And then I slid my hand down her sweaty back to her smooth bottom.

I went on, "When you squirted - in my mouth - That was the most turned-on and excited I've ever been - about anything -- ever."

"Really? Do you mean that?"

"Oh God, it was magical, I loved it more than I can possibly say."

She sounded grateful, "It felt really good, I loved it too."

I put hand on her smooth bottom, and caressed her wet skin.

I said, "Jessie, I don't want you to leave."

She seemed to arch her bottom a little, she was obviously enjoying my rubbing.

She said, "I want to stay here, like this, forever."

I smiled and said, "If you stay, I have apple cider, I just got a lot of it from the store."

She giggled, "I love apple cider!"

"I might try and make you drink a whole gallon."

She laughed out loud, "Oh my God, if I drank that much, do you realize how much I would need to pee?"

I didn't reply right away, I just lay there feeling her wet body next to mine. And I continued to softly rub her slippery bottom.

I quietly asked, "Please, I would love it if you drank as much as you possibly could."

"I love apple juice, but are you sure? I mean, if you want me to."

"Please - Little Jessie Baby - please, for me."

She hugged me tightly with such devotion, and she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I'll drink as much as I can, just for you Daddy - I will."

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers