Jessica Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, put your clothes back on, this is a police station, not a bordello!" Snyder snapped.

Hall looked at Snyder and held up his hand. "No, she can leave her breasts exposed."

That shocked Jessica. Had he actually been watching her out of the corner of his eye? Was he secretly enjoying her exhibitionism? She could feel her nipples growing even more erect at the thought of him playing along.

"We treat her just like you treat a child who is throwing a temper tantrum. You don't call out the bad behavior and so reward her need for attention. You ignore it and let her embarrass herself."

Jessica suddenly felt two inches tall. The man she desired had just rejected her. He reinforced all of the negative voices in her head. He talked about her like she was a spoiled child vying for any kind of attention. What hurt most of all though, was that Jessica was pretty sure he was right.

A large lump formed in Jessica's throat as she tried to blink back tears. Her stomach was tied up in knots and she felt shaky all over. For the first time in her life, she had never felt more naked, and she did not enjoy it. She felt raw and exposed. Hall had, in three sentences, stripped her of all the masks she used to hide herself.

Jessica's hands shook as she recovered her breasts. She then crossed her arms over her chest, wishing she could disappear entirely. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold back her tears much longer.

"Excuse me." She said with a shaky voice. Jessica stood uneasily and wiped the first tear from her cheek as she rushed out of the office.

She got to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She held her hand over her mouth so that no one could hear her sobb. She pulled some toilet paper to wipe her eyes, but the roll spun wildly instead of tearing where she wanted. All of her rage and embarrassment from the last few minutes was suddenly focused on the dispenser.

She beat and flailed against the toilet paper dispenser. She screamed at it as if it were the source of all of her problems. Because of her outburst, she never heard Snyder come in.

Jessica calmed down and then noticed the familiar pair of shoes beneath the door. Then there was a knock.

"Jessica, open the door please." Snyder's voice was different, gentler than normal.

"Go away!" Jessica said through her tears.

"Open this door or I will kick it in!" Came the sudden firm response.

Jessica thought the toilet paper dispenser had had enough, so she turned her rage against the detective. She open the door and stormed out. Snyder had to jump back to not get bowled over.

"Is this what you wanted! Is this what you wanted to see? I knew you hated me, but couldn't you at least give me a moment to compose myself?"

Snyder's eyes were different, kind. Jessica didn't think the woman possessed that kind of emotion. "No, I couldn't." And with that Snyder pulled Jessica into a comforting embrace.

Jessica didn't understand the sudden burst of kindness from this woman, but it broke her. She started sobbing into the detective's shirt. Jessica's legs gave out and the two collapsed to the floor.

Neither woman said anything for a while. But, finally, as Jessica's wails died down, Snyder spoke soothingly. "We have so many women in your position pass through here every year. Most of the time, they end up back on the street or dead. We get so used to that revolving door that we grow callous to it. I'm sorry, Jessica. I'm sorry for everyone that hurt you in the past. For all the trauma you have experienced. I don't know your story, but someone doesn't become as guarded as you without some major wounds."

Jessica pulled away a little and looked into Snyder's eye's. The woman's sudden tenderness moved her. It was natural instinct that made her do what she did next. Jessica leaned into kiss Snyder. But Snyder pushed Jessica back by her shoulder's.

"No, you're simply putting up your mask again. Have you ever thought about going to therapy? The force has a good one on staff if you want to talk to him."

Jessica suddenly remembered Alex's message. She pulled out her phone and looked at the Dr.'s contact information in the text. Snyder saw the information.

"Call him." Snyder encouraged.

Jessica shook her head. "I can't. I can't drudge all of that up. It would kill me."

Snyder looked Jessica in the eyes and said, "You're already dying, this is a way to create a new life out of the ashes of the old."

Jessica shook her head. So, Snyder took the phone and pressed the link for the number. The phone started ringing and she held it up to her ear. Jessica tried to grab for the phone, but Snyder grabbed her hand and said, "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I will taze you."

The light behind Snyder's eye's told Jessica that she was joking, but she didn't press the woman. Snyder made an appointment for Jessica the following wednesday. "You will be there, or I will handcuff you and take you there myself."

Jessica actually felt a little bit of a burden lift off of her chest. They say the first step is always the hardest. Jessica remembered. She actually felt good enough to crack a joke with Snyder. "Eww, handcuffs, Kinky."

Snyder rolled her eyes and asked, Do you need some time off, or do you think you can handle another assignment?"

"Do I get to have sex?"

"I have a feeling there isn't a place on this planet where you couldn't find a way to have sex."

-------

"OK, so here's the assignment, it's something different and bigger than what you're used to." Hall explained as Jessica tried not to laugh at his unintended double entendre. "You will both be going undercover for this one. Julio Garias is, the top guy in a sex trafficking ring for this area. And guess what, he has a major soft spot for redheads and black women."

"Sir, I'm not comfortable with going undercover as a prostitute." Snyder objected.

"Don't worry, you will go in dressed for the part but it is Jessica's responsibility to maintain Garcia's full attention. Meanwhile you break into his study, and download evidence from his computer."

Snyder still was uneasy with the idea. But it was Jessica who spoke up. In her most innocent school girl voice she asked, "What could you possible want me to do to distract him?"

"I think you are more than capable of figuring that out on your own."

Continuing the act, "Mr. Hall, you wouldn't be suggesting the department is going to pay me to have sex with someone are you? Because that would be prostitution, and that is illegal."

"You've banged every other John and pimp we have sent you after so far, I figured you would just repeat your pattern. Now, enough of this, our contact will get you in to see him. Jessica, I'm sure that you can pick out suitable disguises for the both of you."

------

Jessica and Snyder sat in the back of a limo wearing trench coats. Snyder was obviously uncomfortable, and completely out of her element.

"If you don't calm down, then your going to get us caught." Jessica whispered as she was reclining comfortably.

"I'm calm. What makes you think I'm not calm? Do I not look calm?" The nervousness was apparent in her voice.

"We are both supposed to be high priced and experienced call girls. You look like a nervous virgin on the night of her arranged marriage."

"I can't help it, not everyone is as comfortable with sex as you."

Jessica sighed. "OK, do this, close your eyes." Snyder glared at her. "Just do it." She acquiesced to the ginger's request. "Now, imagine an actor or actress you find really hot."

Snyder peaked an eye open. "I'm not a lesbian."

"I was just covering my bases. But you're missing the point, imagine the hottest celebrity you can think of. Do you have it?" Snyder nodded. "Who is it?"

"I don't want to say."

"Come on, it's just us."

Snyder sighed resignedly. "Jacob Jenkins."

This caught Jessica off guard. "The local news anchor?" But before Snyder could try to defend her choice, Jessica put a finger on the woman's lips. "OK, that's fine, that's great. Imagine him walking towards you, that strong jaw and bushy unibrow. Imagine him loosening that tie. He walks up to you, places a hand to the side of your face and kisses you."

Snyder was breathing heavy now and her thighs were squirming against each other. Jessica let the woman savor the image for a moment. Finally, she opened her eyes, but her look was completely different. Hey eyes were relaxed even a little droopy. A contented smile curled across her face.

"That's the look I was looking for. Whenever you start to feel overwhelmed tonight, just imagine that scene again. One last thing, what is your name? I can't exactly call you detective Snyder in there."

"It's Tina."

The limo rolled to a stop and the door was opened for them. Tina stepped out first, followed by Jessica. They were shown to the second floor of a mansion. The driver opened a door for them and they walked in, the door was closed immediately after.

They were in a cozy lounge type of room. There was a pass through fireplace with an office on the other side. Garcia was sitting on a couch in front of them with a big smile on his face. He laughed and said, "This is going to be fun."

Jessica shrugged out of her trench coat to reveal a lacey white bra and panty set with red trim around the edges. The panties were a thong, which accentuated her cute butt.

Snyder forced down her nervous sigh and shrugged out of her coat. She was wearing a black lace one piece bathing suit style piece of lingerie that pushed up and even more accentuated her already large breasts. The piece gave her plenty of cleavage. The back completely covered her butt, but it hugged every inch of it. Snyder noticed that Jessica had been kind to her and given her a more conservative piece.

Jessica ran forward and jumped into Garcia's lap. She straddled him and began kissing him passionately. Snyder walked up and sat in a chair across from them, crossing her legs.

Garcia noticed Snyder again when Jessica began kissing across his cheek and down his neck. He wordlessly motioned for Snyder to join them. She nervously stood and took a step towards them, but Jessica immediately grabbed his jaw and force his attention to her eyes.

"No! You eat your dinner first, and then, if you are still hungry, you can have your chocolate cake for desert."

Garcia smiled, pulled one of Jessica's bra cups back, and began sucking on her nipple. Jessica let out a pleasured moan that Garcia had no clue was faked. "If you're really good, you might even get some vanilla ice cream on your cake."

This drove him mad with pleasure. He stood and layed Jessica on her back on the couch. He ripped her panties off, destroying them in the process. Garcia then dropped his pants and underwear in one quick motion before plunging himself inside Jessica. He was pounding away like he was in the speed round of a game show. Jessica was moaning and screaming like it was the wildest sex she had ever had.

Snyder was still standing there, not sure of what to do. Jessica looked at her and then darted her eyes to the other room. She got the point but was worried that Garcia would turn around and see her gone at any point.

She was half right. Garcia suddenly grunted and shot a load into Jessica's pussy. He stood their breathing heavily for a few seconds, before standing and turning towards Snyder.

"I'm not done with you yet." Jessica yelled.

She spun him around and shoved him into the chair right beside the one that Tina had been sitting in. Jessica went to work giving Garcia a wild blow job. The man was enjoying it so much that he closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the chair.

Tina then started slowly backing into the adjoined office. She quickly found the computer on the desk and found it miraculously unlocked. She was on the hunt for any kind of evidence.

The evidence wasn't hard to find, tuning out the wild time in the other room was. Jessica was screaming out expletives at the top of her lungs what she wanted Garcia to do to her. Snyder had caught a past boyfriend or two looking at porn, and Jessica was mimicking the pornstar's flawlessly.

Tina tried not to admit to herself that she was actually getting turned on. She forced herself to focus, as she plugged her jump drive in and started downloading files.

Suddenly, Snyder heard Garcia grunting again and saying, "I'm gonna cum again. Do you think you can swallow it all?"

There was no response from Jessica as she had her mouth full at the moment. Snyder could see through the fireplace though, and Garcia was now holding Jessica's head down as he came into the back of her throat.

"Can I have my cake now?"

"Are you kidding me? I haven't cum yet. You wouldn't leave a girl dissatisfied would you?"

Jessica then stood and faced away from him. She bent over and braced herself on the couch, wiggling her butt enticingly at him. Garcia just smiled. "I do like a challenge." Then he stood and began pounding Jessica from behind.

Snyder couldn't believe how long Jessica was keeping it up. For that matter, she couldn't believe how well Garcia was literally keeping it up after cuming twice already.

Her attention went straight back to the computer, the copying process was taking forever. Even worse, she was starting to think she wouldn't have enough room on the memory stick.

"Send the next load all over my face!" Jessica demanded.

"OK here it comes." Said Garcia right before grunting another load out. Snyder heard the man panting for breath in the other room. "I'm... not... sure... if I'll have anything left for your friend, if we don't stop now."

"Meh, I've never been much for sharing. Plus, there's still one hole you haven't probbed yet." Garcia's eyes got wide as Jessica turned around again and spread her butt cheeks for him. Then she put on her cutesy school girl voice again and said, "But be careful, you are sooo much bigger than any of the toys I've ever used."

That was a lie, but Garcia didn't know that, and wouldn't have cared if he did. Jessica could see the lust for power in his eyes. She could tell that dominating a woman like this was his favorite thing to do.

He was not gentle. He grabbed her hips and shoved himself in as hard as possible. Jessica let out a fake scream of pain, that was so loud, that Snyder wondered if she should help the woman.

But then she remembered who she was dealing with, and figured it was actually Garcia who would more likely need the help. That's when it came to her, a faster way to capture more evidence on the computer. She would email it to a dummy account.

She typed as fast as she could silently. She created a gmail account, answered no to the million questions, and finally got the account up and running.

"Yes, pinch my nipples, pull them, twist them hard." Jessica screamed from the other room. Followed by the familiar grunts of Garcia's cuming yet again.

After that there was a soft thump, and everything was silent. Snyder froze, unsure of what just happened. She stared through the fireplace, but could only see the feminine outline of Jessica.

A few seconds later and Jessica walked into the office. She was covered in cum. It was in her hair, on her face and tits. When she came around the desk to see what Snyder was doing, she saw that Jessica even had it on her back and butt.

"What happened?" Snyder asked in amazement.

Jessica shrugged it off. "He's a lightweight. He passed out after only cuming four times."

Snyder was stunned. "That's what you call a lightweight?"

"Shouldn't you be focusing on the task at hand?" Jessica asked.

Snyder jumped back to work. She loaded up the email with attachments, and clicked send. She then cleared the sent folder, and clicked the icon for safely removing the jump drive. That was when they heard stirring in the other room.

Both women froze. Snyder pulled the memory stick and shoved it into the secret compartment in her bra. Jessica looked at her hand and mouthed, "Follow my lead or we are dead."

Jessica pulled her around to the small couch in the office. She shoved Snyder into a lying position on the couch before laying on top of her. Jessica shoved her tongue into her friends mouth and started kissing her passionately.

She then began groping Tina's large breasts through the bra. Snyder didn't know what to do. She felt really weird and gross kissing another woman. So she closed her eyes.

"So, what's going on in here?" Came Garcia's voice.

Jessica pulled her face away and commanded, "No, you passed out on me. So, all you get to do is watch."

Tina was too afraid to open her eyes. She remembered Jessica's advice though. She started picturing her favorite anchorman walking towards her. This time though, the kiss felt so real.

Snyder kissed Jessica hard, thinking she was kissing Jacob Jenkins. Then all of the sexual tension that had been building up inside of her, listening to the wild sexcapedes from the other room, burst out. Tina took charge and flipped on top of Jessica.

Tina was now the aggressor, kissing her friend passionately. Jessica easily slipped off her friends bra and began playing with her very erect nipples.

Tina moved up and let Jessica suck on one nipple while she played with the other. After a moment of this, Jessica guided Snyder back down to her own breasts. She sucked one into her own mouth, and that was when the illusion was broken for the detective.

But at this point, she was so horny that she would have humped the couch. She sucked Jessica's nipple, then gently scraped her teeth against it. That made the ginger moan deeply.

Snyder then kissed her way down her friends stomach, tongued her belly button, and then slid down into her clean shaven pussy. Snyder didn't exactly know what to do, so she tried to repeat what her ex had done to her that she really enjoyed. Apparently, that did the trick, because Jessica began moaning and squirming underneath her. The redheads pussy also began pulsating around her tongue.

Jessica sat up spun her friend around and pulled her panties down. She then fondled and kissed her friends butt. Jessica then pull Tina into a 69 position with the detective on top. They licked each other's pussy's and clung to each other's butt's as if trying to keep it from escaping.

Snyder quickly realized that Jessica was actually really good at this. She wondered how much experience her friend had with lesbian sex. Those thoughts didn't last long though, as they both started cuming.

Tina's orgasm was violently intense. Her entire body shook and her toes curled. She felt like every cell in her body was vibrating. Then she squirt about two cups worth all over Jessica's face. Jessica's orgasm wasn't quite as intense, but still immensely satisfying for for her.

Without warning, Garcia stepped forward and launched a massive load all over Snyder's face and hair. "I might of not gotten a piece of chocolate cake, but at least I got to apply the frosting on top." He laughed, and then collapsed back into his desk chair and fell asleep.

Suddenly, Snyder was brought back to her senses. She had just had sex with another woman, and a guy she didn't know just came all over her. She felt sick. She immediately jumped up and started dressing. She was shaking as she tried to hook her bra.

After several failed attempts, she just left it and grabbed her coat. She threw it on and stormed out. Jessica grabbed all of the clothes and her coat and ran after her, not bothering to get dressed.

Snyder climbed into the back of the limo and held the coat tight around herself. She was shivering and on the verge of tears. Jessica climbed in as well, after giving the driver directions on where to take them.

"Tina, I know you're confused right now, that's ok. But what just happened isn't a big deal."

"We just had sex, and he came on my face! Some of it got into my mouth."