Jessica Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, that can't be the first time you have ever had a facial or gotten a little cum in you mouth."

"It was, but what scares me the most is that I liked both. Does that make me a Lesbian, bi, or what?"

"It doesn't mean any of that. You could have had a robot lick your pussy and you would have come all the same."

Snyder wasn't listening anymore though. She was starting to hyperventilate and have a panic attack. She was questioning everything about her identity, doubting everything she once believed about her sexuality, and was not in the right mindset to listen to reason.

Jessica only new of one way to stop a panic attack and calm her nerves. She moved forward and kissed Tina passionately. She tried to fight back, but when she pulled her lips away, Jessica began licking the cum off of her friends face.

"Stop, what are you doing?"

Jessica didn't answer, instead she forced Tina's coat open and fondled her big breasts.

"Stop, can't you see that this..." Her words were cut off when Jessica's hand reached down and cupped Tina's pussy. She stuck her middle finger in and began stimulating her.

Tina's eyes glazed over and Jessica began kissing her again. Between the kissing, one hand groping her breast, and the other in her pussy, Tina came quickly. As the convulsing stopped, Jessica laid down on the bench seat with Tina and held her. Jessica held her through her panic attack, just as Tina had done for her that afternoon.

After the orgasm in the limo, the endorphins kicked in and Tina began to relax. They talked the entire limo trip, then Jessica brought her back to her place and they talked until the sun came up.

Jessica was trying to explain to her that orientation or a singular sexual experience don't define who you are as a person. That she was more than what she found sexually attractive. People are more complex than just their sex lives. And that sex wasn't the end all be all of everything.

As she was saying all of this, Jessica knew deep down that she should actually take her own advice on this topic. But she had built up a wall in her mind, so that she couldn't make the connection with her own situation.

"Thank you so much for taking all night to talk me through this."

"No problem, especially after you helped me through my little crisis yesterday."

"I think I've figured something out about myself."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"I'm not a lesbian. Maybe a little bi." Snyder giggled. "But I still really like the feeling of a guy inside me. I love the overbearing weight of a guy on top of me. Even the feel of stubble tickling my cheeks feels great." Jessica grinned as she pictured all of the same situations. "But..."

"But..." Jessica asked intrigued.

"What we did last night felt really good. I would actually like to try it again sometime, minus the criminal." They both laughed. "I would also like to do it with you."

"I'm flattered." Jessica teased.

"Please don't misunderstand me. I don't want to start up a relationship with you. I just thought it could be something we do sometimes to blow off steam. Just like if we went bowling or had a drink at a bar or something."

"Friends with lesbian benefits."

"Exactly, is that weird?"

"Are you forgetting who you're asking?" They both laughed again. "I would like that. I don't have too many female friends, and this should prove fun."

"Thanks." And then, Snyder noticed the device in the middle of Jessica's living room. "I'm sorry, I've got to ask, what is that?"

Jessica smiled broadly, "That is the best horse you could ever possibly ride." Snyder just gave her a puzzled look. "It's called a Sybian. It's basically, a vibrator on steroids."

"Oh, that probably should surprise me that you have something like that front and center in your living room, but it doesn't."

"Do you want to give to give it a try?" Jessica asked.

Snyder wanted to, but needed Jessica to convince her. "I don't know."

Jessica stood and reached her hand towards her new friend. "Come on, we'll do it together."

Tina took her hand and stood. "Is there enough room on it for both of us?"

Jessica slid her friends coat off of her shoulders and said, "We'll find out."

Jessica positioned Tina on it like she was riding a horse, and Jessica joined her, they were face to face. They had to cuddle up tightly together to both fit, but that just added to the excitement.

"OK, I'm going to start this off low, considering this is your first time, but I will ratchet the speed up gradually."

"Alright." Tina said a little breathlessly with the anticipation.

The sudden vibration startled Tina, which made both women laugh. But it didn't take long for them to get into it. They both started flexing their hips back and forth on the device. Rubbing their pussies not only on the device, but against each other's as well. They were already starting to moan.

20% came next, as did their kissing. Tina was surprised by how fast she had gotten over that stigma. 30%, Their hands went to each other's upper backs, and they were in full make out mode. 40%, their hands roamed up and down each other's backs as their juices began to intermingle. 50%, their nipples were like tiny clubs jousting each other. 60%, Tina grabbed her friends butt and kneaded it in her hands. 70%, their thrusts sped up, causing a wet smacking sound as their pussies collided over and over again. 80%, Jessica grabbed Tina's massive boobs and played with the nipples.

At 90%, Jessica cried, "Stick a finger in my butt!"

This startled Tina, "What?"

"Just do it Jessica demanded." And so she did.

100%, both women were gyrating wildly and screaming at the tops of their lungs. Suddenly, there was an explosion of wetness between them as they both came and squirted at the same time.

As their excitement came down, Jessica turned the device down as well. When she finally clicked it off, they fell over onto the nearby mattress. They cuddled close, holding each other and breathing heavy into each other's ears.

Tina looked down at the mattress and giggled. "Well, that answers my second question." Jessica laughed too. "Is it always like that?"

"Close, I've never done it with someone though."

"I have to get me one of those."

"Why? When you can CUM over here anytime you want." They both laughed at her emphasis on the word cum.

They kissed tenderly for a few seconds before passing out in each other's embrace.

When they awoke, Tina noticed that she still had Garcia's cum in her hair. "Ewe. Do you mind if I borrow your shower?"

Noticing all of the cum on herself, she asked, "Mind if I join you?"

She actually meant it innocently, but their thoughts both went to the same place. They smiled and Jessica led her to the bathroom. They had sex in the shower until the water ran cold.

Freezing, they quickly dried off and jumped under the covers to warm up. They spooned, with Tina being the big spoon. They quickly fell asleep again in each other's arms.

A short while later, Tina woke up with a tongue on her clit. She was already halfway to orgasm. She cradled the back of Jessica's head, as her friend made her orgasm yet again. Having only barely woken up, Tina instantly fell back asleep.

This time, Tina was the first to wake up. She looked over and saw Jessica laying on her stomach, asleep. The blanket was bunched down just below her butt. She couldn't help but admire the smooth back, and cute little butt of the redhead.

A wicked thought came to her mind. Firstly, she knew she still owed Jessica another orgasm. Secondly, for some reason, she was having trouble resisting her friends amazing assets.

Tina had always been a little weird about butts. She always thought they were gross. When she overheard Jessica ask Garcia for anal last night, she nearly gagged. But right now, she almost felt a physical force pulling her towards her friends butt.

She leaned over and kissed Jessica's back between the shoulderblades. Then she left a stream of kisses down her back bone, stopping just before she reached her friends crack.

Tina felt her heart rate quicken. Was she really about to do this? Her mind said no, but her lust said yes. She remembered Jessica asking for a finger in her butt on the sybian last night, so she was sure the woman would enjoy it.

The potential gross outcomes started coming to her mind, but she jumped in before they could take root. Tina kissed a circle around her friends crack, stopping half way to give her pussy a quick little tease. This made Jessica moan in her sleep.

When Tina made it back to her starting point on the low back. She moved her face to her friends pussy again. From there, she licked, starting at the pussy and going up her crack. She didn't go deep, just a surface lick.

Having now worked up the courage, she spread her friends cheeks and looked at the tiny puckered hole between them. Tina could feel her heart about to burst out of her chest. This was so dirty and naughty, which made it so hot. Tina thought she might come simply from performing the act.

Finally, she leaned in and gently blew on the anus. This made Jessica moan and squirm a little. But she remained asleep. Tina stuck out her tongue and started moving forward. The inches gap between her tongue and her friends hole seemed to take forever to close.

But then, before she knew it, she had made contact. Tina could feel her own juices leaking down her legs. She made circles with her tongue spiraling outwards from the anus. Then she brought her tongue back to center.

With just a little bit of pressure, her tongue penetrated her friends anus. She heard Jessica gasp in pleasure.

Jessica looked back at her friend through sleepy eyes. "Look at you. I guess all you needed was a little push."

Speaking of a little push, Tina thought, she pushed her tongue a little deeper. This made Jessica gasp loudly, she bit her lower lip and started pinching her own nipples.

As tina tongued her, she moved her left hand to her friends pussy. She rubbed the outside gently at first. But then she found the clit with her middle finger and played circles around that. Deciding to try to juggle three things at once, she then eased her thumb between the pussy lips.

Jessica was moaning loudly now. Tina figured she was doing something right, so she kept pumping her thumb in and out, while playing with the clit and attempting to shove her tongue ever deeper. Jessica's hips started twerking up and down as she came hard. She had several more smaller orgasms as she was coming down from the high.

Tina had somehow cum as well, just by performing the act and watching her friend squirm. She removed all of her digits and slid up her friends back. She laid on top of Jessica and snaked her arms around to her breasts. Once there, she simply held them.

Tina kissed her friend on the cheek and said, "I love you, but just as a great friend that I like to have sex with."

They laughed, and Jessica joked, "I'm glad you clarified that."

They fell asleep again, and the next time Jessica awoke Snyder was getting dressed. "Are you leaving already?"

"Well, it is three in the afternoon. Plus, as much fun as it would be to see whatever else kind of mischief we could get into, I really need to check in with Hall and get this evidence sorted."

Jessica then noticed what the detective was wearing. Snyder looked down, then back up and grinned. "I hope you don't mind, I borrowed some of your clothes. All I had here was the trench coat and lingerie."

Tina had apparently had trouble finding something that fit. She wasn't a big woman, aside from her breasts, but she was definitely bigger than Jessica's petite frame.

The clothes she picked out were a cotton white tank top. The fabric stretched so tight over Tina's large breasts that you could easily see her erect nipples through the material. Also a pair of black running shorts that were typically baggy on Jessica, but were skin tight on Tina. You could actually see camel toe and the seam in the back rode up between her cheeks.

The woman might as well of gone out naked, Jessica thought. "Come here real quick."

Tina walked over, and Jessica pulled her head down to her level and kissed her tenderly. While she was distracted by the kiss, Jessica began pinching and playing with her friends nipples through the fabric.

Tina smiled and straightened. "Stop that, or you'll make me ruin the only good pair of shorts I can wear here."

"That's what I was hoping for." Jessica grinned deviously.

"Don't worry, we will have more fun later."

"Promise?"

"Cross my nipple and hope to cum." Tina teased.

She walked to the door of the bedroom and Jessica laid back down. "One last thing." Tina said facing her. Jessica looked up just as Tina flashed her tits.

"OH, come on, you can't get me worked up and then leave me like that."

"Bye." Tina teased as she walked out the door.

A moment later Jessica heard the door to the house open and then close. The image of Tina's beautiful breasts still fresh in her mind. She knew there was only one way to clear her head now. She reached over and pulled one of her dildo's out of her bedside drawer.

She pulled up her favorite pornsite on her phone and went to work on herself. She was nearing orgasm when a video call came in. Frustrated, she decided that whoever it was could see her in this state. She wasn't stopping.

She pressed answer and continued probing herself. An attractive man, in his mid thirties with short cropped black hair, and a nice length of stubble on his face appeared on the screen. This could do just as well as porn, Jessica thought.

"Hi, Jessica? This is Dr. Connors, you have an appointment this afternoon?" Suddenly, Connors realised that he could see Jessica's breasts and that she was moaning and breathing heavy. "I'm sorry, is this a bad time?"

"No, it's a great time, I'm just masturbating. Feel free to join me, I could definitely use the visual stimulation."

"I think I'm good, thank you though."

"Are you sure? Do you just need more visuals?" With that Jessica shoved her phone between her legs so that the doctor could see her shoving the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"No thank you."

"Maybe my butt then? I've been told that I have a fantastic butt." She twisted at the hips and showed the doctor her butt.

Jessica knew she was an exhibitionist, but this was getting her even hotter than normal.

"I said, no!" The doctor said firmly. The response would have been enough to startle her and make her stop, but she was already approaching the finish line. Plus, nearly the only noise she could hear now was her own heavy breathing and moans.

When she came, her entire body stiffened, she dropped her phone, and squirted a stream of pussy juice all the way across the room. It splattered against the far wall. That had to be a record Jessica, thought as she laid their panting.

She finally remembered the doctor was on the phone, when she heard him calling for her. She picked it up and said, "Sorry doc, I'm done now."

"I saw." He said flatly. He also saw as Jessica began sucking her own juice off of her fingers.

He didn't seem to bat an eye though. "I was calling because I was wondering if we could push your appointment back an hour? Something has come up."

"Oh, I'm sure something has cum."

Again, no response. He had the same stone resolve and unbreakable composure that Chief Hall did. Jessica found herself becoming even more aroused by this man. She also decided that it would be her one mission in therapy to break this unbreakable man. "Sure doc. See you then."

------

When Jessica walked into Dr. Connors office, she was wearing an orange tube top for a skirt and no panties. She wasn't sure if she even owned a pair anymore. She also wore a black bikini top that was just wide enough to cover her nipples.

She had also made sure to masturbate in the car before coming in, so that her nipples were poking through. Her nipples were actually so hard and erect, that it pulled the bikini out enough that you could just barely see the sides of her areolas.

Jessica walked up to the receptionist and introduced herself. The receptionist, named Susan, was a busty blonde. Very reminiscent of Pamela Anderson. She was wearing a plain white button up blouse and a black knee length skirt. Very straight forward attire for an office, except that the top several buttons were undone, so that she was showing off a lot of cleavage.

Susan called her boss, and then stood to walk Jessica into Dr. Connors office. He stood, shook Jessica's hand, and smiled a smile that made Jessica weak in the knees. A guy hadn't had that kind of affect on her in years.

They sat and talked briefly through introductions, before the conversation went silent. "So, how is this supposed to work? Am I supposed to tell you all of my dirty little secrets and you tell me what's wrong with me?" Jessica hoped her boldness would be a turn on for a man like this.

"No, I prefer a more passive route. I want to start by you telling me stories about your life. The memories you love and enjoy."

"Well, my serious answer to this might make you uncomfortable." Jessica said to tease him into asking a specific question.

"And why is that?"

Bingo, Jessica thought. "My only really hobby and passion has always been sex." She watched attentively for the shock value on his face. But it never came.

"You were expecting shock, but you have to remember that I'm a therapist who specializes in all kinds of sexual dysfunction. I've heard all kinds of stories. I've had women compulsively start masturbating in my office. A couple where the wife, fearing she offended her husband, instantly started giving him a blow job to make up for the perceived offense. She walked out of here with cum covering her face. You can't scare me."

Jessica felt herself instantly get wet. The confidence and cavalier way he talked about sex. If Jessica believed in love, she might have believed she felt it for this man. She cocked one side of her lip up into a smile. This should be fun. She thought.

Round 1 begins, she thought. She spread her legs as wide as the chair would let her. Her pussy was clearly in view to him, but he never glanced down. The control he maintained made her pussy gush so much that she worried she would soak the chair.

Jessica started at the beginning. Talking about losing her virginity, the first time she gave a blow job, recieved oral sex. She remembered every encounter vividly. And she told it in story form, chronological accurate and throwing herself into the role by imitating her orgasms.

About thirty minutes in, Connors motioned for her to pause a moment. He called Susan in. She entered and he stood and came around the side of the desk. Without saying a word, he opened his fly and removed his hard 7 inch penis. Susan went to her knees and started sucking.

Jessica was shocked. She quickly pulled herself together, as his member grew to an erect nine inches. "I could do that for you." Jessica said as her mouth watered. She had never experienced one that big before, and was hungry to try it.

"No, you have to learn control."

A little piece of Jessica died at the denied pleasure. She could have sworn that Susan glanced at her and smirked. Fine. She thought. She hiked her right leg up on the arm of the chair, and started fingering herself.

"NO! You don't get to do that. Remember, we are trying to teach you self control."

Jessica was hurt. Not just emotionally, but she almost felt physical pain at denying herself. She thought about doing it anyway. In most cases she would have. But there was something about Connors voice and look that denied her the ability to resist. She was also worried that the show would end, and she would forever lose her chance at tasting him.