Jessica Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

Tina felt her throat catch and she tried to blink back tears. Jessica moved her chair next to her friends, and held her. Connors held her hand, and Susan climbed down on the floor and hugged her legs.

After several minutes of this, Tina thanked them and said she felt better now. She stood, closed her eyes, and pulled her panties down. Now she was naked both emotionally and physically in front of these people.

When she felt a tongue touch her clit, her eyes shot open and she gasped. Jessica quickly asked Susan to stop, because they still weren't finished with the game.

Everyone returned to their seats, and Tina was the first to ask, "Where do we go from here?" At the moment, she was feeling so free, that she would have had a foursome on Chief Hall's desk if Jessica asked her to.

"Now, we get sexual favors for admitting our fantasies to the person we desire." Jessica looked at Connors and continued. "You have teased me so much over the last couple months, so now it's my turn."

Jessica stood and did a sexy stride the few steps between them. She straddled his legs and brought her pussy up to the underside of his shaft. Then she began to dry hump him, the bottom ridge of his penis laid like a taco between her lips.

She rode him slow at first, but as her orgasm started to build, so did her speed and pressure. Connors tried several times to fondle her tit's and butt, but she stopped him everytime. "This is just a tease for you, and you can't cum yet either."

Connors was so high strung at the moment, he didn't think he'd be able to make it. Jessica's breathing was getting more and more laborious until she finally screamed in ecstasy. Her entire body went rigid and began to shake violently for a few seconds as her orgasm rocked through her entire body.

She collapsed onto Connors chest while she caught her breathe. It only took her about thirty seconds to regain her composure. For Connors, those thirty seconds felt like hours as he tried desperately not to cum, while Jessica's eraser sized nipples teased his own.

Finally, she sat up, looked him in the eye's, and then gave him a long passionate kiss. Jessica stood and turned back to her seat. In the process though, her hand just barely grazed Connors straining tip. That was all it needed, and he blew his load. It landed perfectly all over Jessica's tight butt.

Jessica thought about going to wash the cum off, but decided to let it stay. She sat down and looked to Susan for her turn.

Susan was so aroused, that she could barely think. Finally, after several deep breaths, she looked over at Tina. "That brief appetizer of your lips earlier was delicious. Can I have a full meal of that?"

Tina, still feeling incredibly emboldened, spread her legs wide so that everyone could see her already moist lips. Susan slinked out of her chair and crawled over to her. She began licking at her left knee, went up her inner thigh, let her tongue just barely go north of the clit, and then back down the right side.

The tease was nearly unbearable for Tina. Then Susan started back up her leg again, and hit the clit directly. The sudden intense stimulus made Tina jump, moan and squirt a little all at the same time.

That was the shot that started the race in Susan's mind. She began making out wildly with Tina's lower lips. The sensation was so wildly mind bending for Tina, that Susan had to wrap her arms around the woman's legs to keep her from squirming away from her.

Tina was alternating between screams and moans of pleasure. After less than a minute, Tina started shaking so violently from her orgasm, that she fell out of her chair onto the floor. Susan's lips lost track of her pusy as she fell. As soon as Tina hit the ground though, she let loose a stream of squirt that shot six feet into the air and covered herself, Susan, and even Connors. She had several smaller gushers after that, that Susan attempted to lap up.

Susan helped Tina back to her seat after she came back to earth. Susan finished her turn just like Jessica did, with a passionate kiss on the lips.

Now, all eyes were on the good doctor again, and not just because it was his turn. He was already hard as a rock, despite having cum just a few moments prior.

"You know what I have wanted to do from the first moment I saw you Jessica?" He stood before continuing. "From the first moment you walked into my office I was hard." He took a step closer to her. "Then you started telling all of your stories to insight a reaction from me." Another step, and there was only about a foot between his tip and her mouth.

He gently caressed her lips with his thumb. "These luscious lips, perfect for sucking." His hand went around to her red hair pulled up into a ponytail. Jessica smiled and parted her lips slightly at the excitement of what was to come. Connor's palmed the back of her head, and then, without warning, shoved his penis into her mouth.

He aggressively seesawed in and out of her mouth. He used his hands on the back of her head to increase the speed as well. Any other woman, and Connors would have never done this without asking permission first. But Jessica had, over and over again in their sessions, said that she loved rough play.

She even teased him and practically begged him to come out from behind his desk and shove it in her mouth. At one point, she even told him very pointedly, "I love rough play so much, I would probably cum immediately if you came over here and shoved it in my mouth."

True to her word, he could feel the spray of her orgasm against his leg. Sadly, with as hot as everything was, he didn't last long. He quickly began shooting a massive load down her throat. She gagged slightly on it, before she could catch back up on swallowing his cum.

Some had leaked out of her mouth and onto her cheeks and chin though. She gently sucked on his softening rod as it slowly began to deflate. She sucked until she was sure there wasn't a drop left to retrieve.

As soon as he left her mouth, Tina jumped in and began kissing her. She licked the cum off of her friends face, and they savored the taste together.

Connors was sitting back in his chair by the time they were done. She looked back at him and smiled sheepishly. Tina then realized that she had also been playing with Jessica's nipple. She gave it one last gentle squeeze and pull, before she let go and sat down.

"Was that your turn?" Susan asked Tina.

"No, sorry, I just got a little carried away."

"OK, then what's your fantasy?"

"To be completely honest, I have been entranced by your large breasts all night. I've wanted to suck on your nipples ever since I saw them."

Without another word, Susan stood and walked over to Tina. Tina caressed the large cups. Then she began to gently flick and pinch the engorged nipples before finally licking one. The lick made Susan weak in the knees, so she straddled one of Tina's legs.

Tina began sucking the massive breast while flicking the nipple with her tongue. Susan started getting excited, and unconsciously began dry humping Tina's thigh. Tina groped the other nipple with her right hand, and Susan's butt with her left. It didn't take long for Susan to start moaning.

As hot as all of this was, Jessica began to get distracted by Connor's again. But not his penis this time. She was staring at his face.

He turned and caught her looking, and they just stared into each others eyes for several moments. "What are you thinking?" He asked.

Jessica wasn't sure what she was thinking. She just knew that everything seemed right in the world with him here with her. Then she realised what it was.

Jessica walked over to him and straddled his thighs. "That's a beautiful smile." He said. It wasn't the smile she gave to everyone to make them think she was alright, or to entice them into sex. It was a genuinely contented smile, you could tell because it overtook her entire face. She seemed to glow.

"I... I think I love you." Jessica had never uttered those words to anyone, not even her parents. For most of her life, she had thought that emotion was a lie. Something people said to get their needs satisfied and nothing else.

Connors gingerly touched her cheek. "I think I love you too." He knew that was preposterous, they had only known each other for a couple months. And it wasn't just the heat of the moment or the hormones coursing through him considering the circumstances. He had been to plenty of sex parties, but he had never had the connection that he had with Jessica.

They kissed, tentatively at first and then with more passion as it continued. Jessica felt him growing beneath her again. She was about to guide him in, when by chance, luck, or fate, he slid into her naturally.

She moaned at not only the pleasure of it, but the comfort. It was as if that was what belonged in her all of her life. She found her missing piece. Connors felt the same as he wrapped his arms around her midsection.

Jessica began to rock back and forth on him, as he kissed her neck. His hands rubbed up and down her bare back. Her hands ran through his hair. They were so enraptured with each other, that they never heard Susan's orgasmic scream.

Not wanting to disturb the two, Tina lead Susan over to the couch. Susan was surprised when she left the room. But she came back very shortly with the sybian. She plugged it in, and reenacted her and Jessica's first night together.

Jessica and Connor's came simultaneously. Jessica let him pump his seed deep into her. She didn't care that she had stopped taking the pill a couple weeks earlier. She wasn't allowed to have sex, so she hadn't seen the point.

They held each other until Connors softened out of her. And then they held each other even longer. They stayed there until they heard Susan and Tina clear their throats to get their attention.

"We hope the night isn't over just yet." Tina said.

And it wasn't. They had sex in every possible combination and position they could think of. Nearly every hole was probed or licked, and every protuberance sucked. They finally fell asleep on the living room floor exhausted. Susan's breasts were covered in cum, Tina had taken a load in her mouth and on her butt. But Jessica was the only one that got Connors seed in her womb.

------

Seven months later, Connors was laying in Jessica's bed late one morning. Jessica came back from the bathroom naked. Her belly now distended in the later months of pregnancy. Her breasts were also swollen two times there normal size.

She laid down next to Connors and cuddled up to him. "Thank you for last night. I was feeling really fat and ugly, but you and the girls made me feel sexy again."

Connors kissed her and said, "You are always sexy."

He kissed down her body until he laid several gentle kisses on her belly. He then raised up and stared lovingly into Jessica's eyes. His hand slid from her belly down to her clit, which he began to tenderly stroke.

It didn't take long for her to cum. What surprised them both though, was when milk squirted from her swollen breasts. The milk hit Connors directly in the face. They both laughed, and then held each other.

The End.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers