Jessica Nigri - Can't Stop Us All Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica encounters the largest of the secrets held within.
3.5k words
4.58
10.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica awoke slowly in the darkness of the pod room, her head being quickly filled with that familiar sensation of a pleasant drunkness. Her eyelashes flitted quickly as she came to realize she was still in the base, still covered in the sticky cum of strange creatures yet none were in sight and the room was entirely silent. She had been laying down when she awoke though she wasted little time in getting herself upright against the warm pod. She stared off into the darkness for a little while, breathing deep and waiting till she woke up a bit more until she tried to stand. Nothing else had changed since she fell asleep though she wasn't entirely sure how long ago that was. She decided that since she couldn't tell how long she'd been there she should probably try to find her way home.

She turned and placed her hands on the pod and moved closer, feeling her breasts touch it but also her stomach as well. Jessica paused for a second before leaning back and straightening out to see something immensely strange. Her breasts were multiple times larger than before by at least four cups, maybe five. She moved them to each side and looked down to see that her stomach had similarly grown significantly. She ran her shaking hand over the round bump and felt that it was like that of a pregnant woman. Something inside her felt apprehensive or perhaps just giddy at the thought of the jumpy creatures having impregnated her yet she didn't feel any worry or fear. Her smile only widened as she kept rubbing her hand over the bump in gentle circles, the thought of what would come out not getting her even more excited.

She took a second to take hold of her breasts with both hands and lifted the gargantuan things, shaking them in her hands and squeezing them to find streams of milk readily spraying from her nipples. She gasped when she saw how much was coming out as well as at just how pleasurable it felt.She giggled while she sat milking herself, spraying it against the pod and wondering just how much she could produce. Not a single worry was present in her dumb bimbo mind and not once did she think that any of this wasn't something amazing. She wondered how long till she would birth whatever strange and wondrous creature was growing inside her, how many she would have and if it would feel as amazing as when they impregnated her. Slowly she rose and turned to the door and made her way out to find her way home, her drunk idiot mind hoping that she could make it before she gave birth so she could keep the creatures this strange coupling produced.

Her steps were slow and her body felt incredibly wobbly both due to the drunken state that felt far greater than before as well as the weight put on her front side from her breasts and belly. She made her way back to where she first entered, or at least where she thought that was before luckily coming across the room with the large black creatures. Lewd thoughts filled her as she thought about how she hadn't felt their thick cocks fill her pussy and she thought to peak inside and possibly have just a little more fun before she left. The door opened as she approached it though she felt a sense of confusion upon looking inside as the room was empty, completely clear of any of the creatures she had seen. Suddenly previously dim lights turned on and bathed the room and hallway in dull red lights. Jessica turned and looked to both ends of the hall but saw nothing save for more of the lights. A low humming noise began to play across speakers she couldn't hear, likely an alarm and something even she could understand in her present state.

"Attention! Base is under attack! All hands to combat stations and prepare to repel invaders!"

Jessica paused and breathed deep wondering if they somehow meant her but something about that seemed unlikely. Still, she tried to quickly make her way back to the room she entered from hoping she'd find a simple way home.She found it quickly and with little trouble save for the difficulty in walking but just as she crossed the threshold of the doorway, the power surged violently causing the door to shut behind her and lock itself telling from how Jessica couldn't coax it to open again. Still, she was in the right room and her luck persisted as when the lights came back on some several seconds later so did the machine she stood upon when she first arrived. Lights turned on around the raised platform and two arms lowered themselves from the dark ceiling before splitting halfway up their length, the two sides lined with small blue lights that slowly grew in intensity as they slowly spun around and maybe seven or eight feet above the platform.

"What was that power surge?"

The voice was small and somewhat tinny making it likely to have come from a speaker or radio.

"Some metal bullshit they started chucking! One of them must have hit something important!"

Jessica made her way to the desk that was near the platform as the voice seemed to be emanating from it. Just underneath it sat the walkie-talkie and Jessica reached down to pick it up and listen to what was happening, still unsure of where she was and now worried something bad was happening.

"They just keep coming! Some of them are punching through the fucking walls to charge room to room!"

Jessica held her breath as she listened to the chaos, hearing the sounds of combat behind the panicked yelling. As she did she went to set the walkie-talkie down onto the desk but found it sticking to her hand. She hadn't noticed it before but it was coated in some viscous slime that glinted with the light cast from the machine. She set it down and wiped her hand on the desk in front of the computer screen on it drew her attention. A program was displaying a progress bar while various variables and curious coordinates splayed across the screen in a blur she was finding immensely difficult to understand. Really, the most she could discern was that the numbers she saw were actually supposed to be coordinates and that everything eventually slowed enough to see the information that filled her with a renewed hope in returning home easily.

"Emergency override initiated. Base security system unresponsive. Returning to last used coordinates." she read slowly like a drunk reciting the ABCs backwards.

The text box which had been cycling through the variables which she couldn't read fast enough went blank and turned green while the progress bar then hit the right-most edge and displayed '100%' in its center. There was an intense flash of light on the platform as the arms spun faster than before. After the flash, Jessica looked to see a pillar of light and beyond it was her house. She clapped her hands in a giddy little flourish before moving to step up to the platform and enter the light. Before she could fully cross the threshold, she heard something. It was low yet unmistakable: the predatory hiss of the creatures she encountered first. Her heart began to race as the sounds of light footsteps tapped on the hard floor yet still she didn't turn despite the sounds approaching from behind. It took little time before the hissing was directly behind her and she felt the uneasy presence it looming over her.

Giant six-fingered hands slowly crept onto her shoulders as something she wanted very dearly began to rise and poke her juicy bottom. A dumb smile tore across her face as she immediately forgot about going home and instead needed to get one more good fuck in before she could leave. Jessica turned and saw its wholly alien form in its entirety. It stood at least a full foot taller than her, likely more. It's head was a long and largely featureless thing as it curved downward along its length. Strange ribbed 'tubes' ran along the sides of its smooth head which lacked eyes or a nose but made up for it with how ghastly its mouth was with sharp metallic-silver teeth bared and glistening drool falling as it continued to hiss at her.

Its body was entirely black and shiny when exposed to bright lights and from the waist down it was as she remembered. It seemed thinner than she expected, at least in the chest as its cock was already something she looked down upon with glee; enamored with how fat and long it was. She merely glanced at the massive tube-like structures growing from its back like warped exhaust pipes, as well as just how menacing it's posture was as the beast didn't stand straight up. It was partially crouched as though prepared to pounce, and still stood taller than her, should she attempt to run yet it made no attempt to grab or otherwise restrict her. It didn't stand in her way of the light and in reality she likely would have made the few feet needed to reach it should she have wanted to try. Instead, her blank mind craved what stood erect and waiting for her.

Jessica stepped closer, which caused the creature to hiss louder despite its posture remaining the same and no other actions being made. Her hand gently gripped the head of its cock which she found to be rather cold though given the creature was clearly covered in a full exoskeleton, that would be reasonable. It's mouth opens and drool began to drip onto her breasts with how close she stood but still it would not touch her, its giant hands having let go when she turned. Jessica giggled and smiled idiotically as she thumbed the head of its cock and wondered how she'd want it to fuck her; if she should suck it first or get straight to the action. Doggystyle, or laying back spread eagle?

Before she could make her decision, the beast finally took action and took hold of the sides of her head. It did this swiftly yet far more gently than she would have thought such a fierce and monstrous thing would have. It's mouth opened wide to reveal a snake-like thing emerge in place of a normal tongue. It was long and moved only straight ahead. At its tip was a set of four barbs or spikes flexing in search of something to latch onto. Slowly, the flesh between the barbs opened up into a strange secondary mouth the likes of which she had never seen before and this only intrigued her more.

The creature lowered itself and took hold of one of her breasts to lift it. It latched the smaller mouth onto her leaking nipple while it massaged her breast with its giant hand. Jessica moaned instinctively as it suckled from her yet immediately a new sensation erupted within her. She felt a jab at her stomach, not painful but sudden and undeniable. She fell forward into the creature which apparently startled it enough for it lurch back and hiss loudly. Still she continued to fall forward as her legs became too weak to hold her up and the creature surprised her by catching her, though not in a particularly caring way.

Its hand easily caught and gripped her throat tightly as it watched her; Jessica feeling its primal glare even though she saw no eyes anywhere on its head. Her legs shook and she felt a movement within her as she tried to remain balanced as best she could. It took very little time from the movement to be readily obvious to her and she smiled back at the monster as the new life slithered through her to reach her pussy and forced her into an aggressive orgasm, the likes of which she wouldn't ever have thought would be possible during any kind of birth. She managed to look down and part her breasts to see it; its head poking out of her and its body following all at once like a snake emerging from a rabbit's burrow. Its head resembled the creature that held her throat though it was noticeably pale in comparison with its larger counterpart's pitch black carapace.

Jessica's hand reached down to touch it, to feel how thick it was. It twitched slightly in her grasp and it tried to gnaw on her finger yet it lacked the power needed to do any real harm. Something in her mind thought this was cute and she listened to its monstrous cooing. The slithering sensation returned and her eyes widened as she realized there were more on the way. Her legs buckled hard again and the larger creature continued to hiss and flick its tongue while her free hand shot up to its arm to try and steady herself. Three more heads began to emerge and she could tell they were stretching her in a way that should have repulsed her yet it didn't. Something about it was outrageously kinky to her and she panted hard as she was instantly kicked into a rampant state of lust.

The larger creature reached down and two of the tiny things wrapped around its long arm letting her get a better look at them. They were devoid of any limbs yet held the same segmented carapace and its head was a tiny, more rounded version of its superior's. The creature brought its arm to her breasts and the babies carefully wrapped themselves around them, squeezing them as they tightened enough to remain in place before they awkwardly tapped their heads against her nipples. Jessica smiled like an idiot as their gnawing jaws finally locked around her nubs and she felt the sensation of them feeding.

As this happened, the other two still inside her slowly wrapped around her thighs and made their way to the floor before hissing and darting off somewhere she couldn't see. The large creature finally released her before turning and beginning to walk around her; hunched over like a stalking animal. Jessica did her best to stand on her own though it took considerable effort to do so. As the creature got behind her, its footsteps few and loud on the metal floor, one hand took hold of a fistful of her hair and the second held onto her hip. She felt its long fingers holding her tight yet its claws never seemed to dig into her. Jessica carefully positioned herself to accommodate it, doing her best to bend forward against the pull of her hair. She felt its cock prodding against her pussy and she held her breath in anticipation.

Its head worked its way into her, the task easy with how wet she already was, and as soon as it penetrated her the beast began to aggressively thrust into her. She bit her lip as she felt its cock beating her insides and its body slamming against her jiggling ass. Jessica's body bucked forward with every movement but her head remained in place due to the monster's unwavering grip causing her face to be angled up enough for her to watch it looming over her. The sounds of more footsteps began to approach her from behind though it was a few seconds until the second monster came into view, hissing and hunched like the first.

Her hair was released and she opened her mouth wide to invite it, her tongue flailing as she moaned. Seconds later the new beast held her head in both of its hands and she took its cock readily, her throat relaxed and ready for the rapacious spitroast.

Jessica's eyes rolled back as she felt both monsters thrust into her perfectly in sink and she herself was surprised to find that she could take the full length of the segmented cock down her needy throat. Both beasts hissed and growled but Jessica never felt any sense of danger as hissing seemed to be something they did constantly. The pleasure was unreal even compared to the jumping creatures as the big beasts were a kind of aggressive she hadn't felt in some time and the babies suckling on her nipples were thirsty leading to them also displaying a palpable need. Yet Jessica felt greedy, in need of something even greater than the two cocks battering her but before she could be left wanting for too long, both creatures withdrew from her and the one behind her reached around her waist.

Jessica let out a yelp as it lifted her with ease and the monster before her held her legs up and apart. She looked around and in the shimmering light of the machine, two more beasts approached and stood to her sides. Her smile widened to one of utter lunacy as they drew close and she knew what was about to happen.

"Yes!" she cried, "Come on, do it!"

Without pause, the four monsters stood close and all four of their thick, pulsing cocks began to penetrate her dripping wet pussy at once.

"Ahhhh! Yes!"

Jessica began to cry tears of passion as the beasts all began to thrust into her at random intervals, their cocks hitting her limit with each movement. Her eyes were wide as could be and words failed her, the creatures not only thrusting upward but pulling her down to force themselves into her even harder. Her legs kicked and her chest heaved with hard and deep gasps, the movement agitating the babies making them squeeze her breasts tighter. Milk began to pour out of their mouths as the streams were too great for the tiny things to drink even with their incredible thirst and she felt the warm liquid pour down her skin.

She felt fulfilled, both literally and figuratively, as she was finally being used like the cocksleeve she had long wished to be. She thought of what might become of her here if she stayed, if the creatures would break her pussy and make it only suitable to breed their young. The thought swirled through her warped mind and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted it. She wanted to be dragged off into the darkness and hidden from the world; plunged into a filthy and decadent life as the broodmother of these aggressive, beastial things. She had no care for where she was any longer, no curiosity as to what this place was or why it had these magnificent monsters. All she cared about was how amazing it felt being ruthlessly used by them and how fantastic it would be being pumped full of cum and later pumping out young. Her body tightened around them as they forced her ever closer to orgasm and the creatures lifted their elongated heads in one triumphant snarl as all five reached their limits.

"F-fill me! Make me your breeding slut!" she screamed, uncaring for who might have possibly heard.

Her legs spasmed and her chest heaved while her head lulled back against the chest of her lover while streams of burning cum exploded from her and splattered across the floor. The beasts lifted her and brought her back down one last time, the force of it capping off the greatest orgasm she had ever felt in her life. Jessica cried out with every final, weak thrust and awkward pull against their cocks before they suddenly and uncaringly pulled out of her cum-flooded cunt and dropped her to the drenched metal.

The babies quickly released her and fled before she hit the floor and she writhed across the pool of cum like an addict given the hit she needed. Her tongue lapped up the delicious fluid and she eagerly swallowed all she could before she realized that her lovers had simply walked away now disinterested with their new slut. Jessica rose to her feet on wobbling legs, cum still leaking from her as she looked around to try and find the creatures in the darkness.

"W-wait! I need more!" she shouted.

Jessica tried to find footing in the sloppy pool yet against the smooth metal this was nigh but impossible for her weakened legs. She slipped and tumbled over the small rise of the platform, causing her to fall completely through now wavering beam and blinding her with the harsh shift from encompassing darkness to the bright lights of the living room she had forgotten she lived in.

As she blinked and sprawled out on the floor, cum now splattered across it, she saw the sky outside had changed to the dark of the night during her absence. She continued to pant and moan despite a sense of frustration that the light had dissipated and her lovers were far out of reach yet she paused to catch her breath, her eyes widening from the quick realization. She calmed down and stretched out while rubbing her hands over her still enlarged belly, content in the knowledge that such creatures with their alien biology had likely reimpregnated her. Jessica laughed giddily before sighing and staring up at the ceiling.

"Soon,' she sighed, "Soon I'll be that breeding slut."