Jessica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was pushing her back. "Daddy, please! I finally get you to look at me, touch me, and you push me away? I know you want this too! I can see it!" she said and gestured to his cock.

"Baby," he said, "this is not where you want to start. You wouldn't be ready for this. You couldn't take it." He reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. "You're right, I do want this," he said, placing his hands on her shoulders and drawing her closer, "but my cock is a bit bigger than you would be able to take, at least not right away."

Jessica glanced down to the bulge. "Can I at least see it?" she asked in a sultry voice, looking into his eyes. "I want to see it."

His hands ran down her arms. He held her right hand while his went to his pants. He unzipped his pants, reached into the fly and grabbed his cock. He paused his movement. "You want to see my cock, baby? I want you to see it. I want you to see what you will be training for. I have been thinking about this moment since I saw you that night. We just can't start out with this right away." His hand drew his cock from his pants. He wasn't lying, it was big. Jessica had a six inch dildo in her nightstand; her dad's cock was at least three inches longer, and was definitely thicker. She looked, saw his foreskin and the veins running throughout his member. She felt her panties grow even damper and let out a slight moan, "Oh, daddy..." His cock released a drop of pre-cum that fell to the floor.

Jessica couldn't think about anything but his cock as they ate dinner. After he had let her look at his dick, her dad had gone to the bathroom. She knew he had gone to masturbate. The thought had turned her on so much that she went into her room and fucked herself with her fake cock, imagining what her daddy's member would feel like compared to it. Throughout dinner they talked, as if nothing had happened. She could see a difference in the way he was looking at her though. He was still imagining her naked, she was sure.

Mal arrived about a half hour after they finished eating dinner. They talked to her dad for a few minutes, before heading to her room. They sat on the floor as usual, looking over the notes and books that pertained. Jessica found it hard not to steal glances at Mal's crotch, and think about what his cock looked like. When Mal was sitting just right, Jessica was pretty sure a bulge in his pants was his cock, running alongside his leg. "I wonder what his looks like?" she thought, "It can't be bigger than daddy's." Jessica thought Mal noticed her eye-humping his crotch one time, but he just smiled at her and looked back to his notes. Her panties grew wetter under her short-shorts.

Jessica and Mal finished their studying an hour later. They walked to the living room afterward. "Hey daddy, we are done. What're you watching?" she said as she sat down next to him, putting one arm around his neck. Mal took the seat on the left side of the sectional.

"Oh, you know, some stupid action movie," her dad replied, as his hand found her inner thigh. She glanced at Mal. He was not paying attention to them. Luckily, Mal's interest in "stupid action movies" matched her dads. He wouldn't notice that her dad's fingers were dangerously close to brushing her cunt. Her panties got wetter as she looked up into his eyes and whispered, "I love you, Daddy." He looked down at her and smiled.

Mal gathered his things and said his goodbyes after the movie. Jessica was wet from her dad's teasing touch on her thigh. When the door had closed, Jessica turned to her dad, put her arms around his neck and lifted herself on her tiptoes. "Daddy," she whispered, moving her mouth closer to his. "I want it to be Mal."

Jessica felt her dad's cock stiffen against her stomach. He smiled and kissed her, gently tonging her mouth. He pulled away, "I think you made a good choice." She smiled, innocently.

Saturday

Mr. E. was as hard as a rock. He was almost always hard when he woke up, but today...today he had plans. Plans that excited him. He turned onto his back and reached his hand down, under his boxers. "God, two weeks ago I was so ashamed of this. I shouldn't like this idea as much as I do," he thought, "But I need it. I love her and she loves me. I need Jessica. I need to show her my love." He stroked his cock slowly a few times, then swung his legs over the side of the bed. He sat up and stretched his arms.

Usually in the morning, by the time he made it to the bathroom, his cock had become flaccid. That was not the case today. Instead, it pushed his boxers out like a tent pole. "I don't have to hide it anymore," he thought, "She wants to see me, I don't need to worry. I love her." He walked past the bathroom, to the doorway of Jessica's room. He slowly pushed the door open. What he saw made his cock want to explode, and he felt pre-cum wet the boxers at the tip of his cock.

"God, she is so beautiful, and sexy," he thought, as his eyes drank up her luscious young body. She was laying on her back; legs folded to the side; an arm above her head, the other across her stomach. She was naked, the bedsheet tangled around her ankles. Her tender young nipples were hard, and her ass was bare. "Must have tossed off the sheet," he thought, "Glad she did. I never want to stop looking at her."

Mr. E. let Jessica sleep. He headed to the kitchen to start the coffee. They had been sharing morning coffee for years. Today they would talk about things they had never discussed, over coffee or otherwise. "She wants Mal as her training partner," he thought, as he scooped the grounds into the machine. "I am glad she chose him, he has been a great friend for her since before her mother died." He filled the coffee pot with water, and poured it into the machine. "I hope he will accept."

It was nearly ten o'clock before Jessica's form appeared in the doorway, above the paper he was reading. "Good morning, baby," he said, only looking at her out of his peripheral vision. "You sleep alright?" He put the paper down, and reaching for his coffee, looked up to scan his beautiful little girl. She was only wearing a pair of bright white panties. He took a moment to admire how her mound looked under them, before looking her in the eyes. "Coffee?" he asked, letting his gaze drift to her bare tits.

"I would love some," Jessica said, as she moved toward the fridge. He watched her breasts bounce with each step, and smiled as she turned to open the fridge. Her panties were only laces in the back, giving him a perfect view of her bare ass. "I slept alright, to answer your question," she said, bending at the waist slightly, giving him a perfect view of her covered pussy and bare ass. He felt his cock begin to stiffen against his boxers.

"Your ass is so perfect," he said, pushing his chair away from the table, and letting his hand rub his growing cock. "I love you. I love your body. The way you move..." he drifted off. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. He nearly came as she licked her smiling lips.

"You like my ass daddy? You don't know how long I have wanted to hear you say that," she said, turning around, exposing her breasts to him again. "Oh, I see," she said, noticing what he was doing through his boxers. "I love my daddy," she whispered, licking her lips again. Setting the creamer on the counter, she moved toward him, never taking her eyes off the bulge in his underwear.

She dropped down in front of him, her breasts bounced as her knees hit the floor. "Can I see it again? Please, daddy?" she said in a voice filled with lust. "I want to touch it this time. I want it to cum. I want to make it cum for me. Can I do that?" He released his cock from behind his boxers, letting her see exactly how much he wanted her. Pulling back his foreskin, he released a drop of pre-cum. She sighed "Oh, daddy!" and licked her lips again.

"Not yet, baby," he whispered to her, "We need to talk about some...rules, before we go any further with our passions." He took his hand off his cock, pulled his boxers over it and stroked her cheek, smiling. "Why don't you get your coffee and come sit down?" He watched her as she leaned in toward his cock, mouth wide, and started to stand. He reached out and grabbed her face before she fully stood up. He pressed his mouth to hers, letting his tongue slip into her mouth. As their parted mouths, he groaned, "Mmm!"

Jessica turned and walked to the coffee pot, taking her time to fix her coffee with cream and sugar. He never stopped gazing at her ass. He resisted the urge to stroke his cock, but did grab it through his boxers, holding it tight. She turned around and leaned against the counter; coffee at her stomach, both hands on the cup. He loved how the pose pushed her tits together.

He saw that her gaze was fixed on his dick, a look of desire on her face. He smiled, "Jessica, I want you very much," he began, "but I don't want to hurt you when I...fill you up," he winked, as her eyes met his. "I was serious about training you," he continued, "about training your cunt to take me." She almost appeared to buckle at the knee when he spoke the word "cunt".

"Daddy," she said with lust, "I have a toy. I have fucked myself with it plenty," she blushed, and her eyes looked to the ground. He felt his cock twinge as he imagined Jessica with a dildo in her pussy, fucking herself. She looked back to him quickly. "Not that I am loose, or a slut!" she said, pushing away from the counter. "I have never had a boy in my...cunt," she said sheepishly. He watched her as she sat in the chair next to him, placing her coffee on the table.

Mr. E. smiled at her as she put one of her feet on the rung of the chair, and spread her legs; the other leg swung toward the leg of the table. "Jess, I am glad that you've broken yourself in. How big is it?" he asked, with a hungry look at her covered mound.

She shifted her hips, rocking her young cunt up into his gaze. "It's six inches long. I don't know how big around it is," she replied, "It's not as big around as you though. She bit her lip and looked him in the eye. "I suppose you still want to train me?" she asked, "I just want to jump you now though. I don't care if it hurts anymore. I want you. I have waited for so long, been such a good girl," she smiled seductively.

"Yeah, Jess, I still want to train you," he said, reaching a hand out to meet hers. "I don't want you to feel anything but pleasure when I push my cock into you," he said looking into her eyes, trying to convey his desire for that moment. "I want to talk about Mal being the one you want to train with," he stroked her hand lightly, and continued, "He has been a friend of yours for a long time, and frankly I am surprised you guys have never...fucked. What makes you think he will accept, and how should we approach him?"

Jessica turned her hand over to meet her palm with his, and gripped. "I think we should talk to him together," she said, "and I have seen him stealing glances of me for a couple years now. Not in just a friendly way either." She started stroking his palm and continued, "I was looking at his cock last night, under his pants of course. He just smiled when he caught me." She took her coffee and lifted it to her lips, taking a sip and glancing at his cock. "He'll say yes," she said, and set her coffee down. "He wants me just like you do, and I want you both. I think we can convince him together."

He picked up his own cup and noticed it was nearly empty. "Okay then, if you are sure," he said, as he stood, his erection pushing at the front of his boxers. He walked to the coffee maker to fill the cup. "So, when do you want Mal to come over again?" he asked as he returned to the table. His erection had begun to soften, but when he sat and saw his daughter sitting naked in front of him he grew hard again.

"I was thinking he could come over tomorrow," she said, reaching down and gently running her hand over her mound. "I could tell him I want to study more. Maybe I could dress up in something sexy?" Her hand drifted up her body to her breast, she twisted her nipple. "Can I watch you fuck yourself, daddy?" she asked out of nowhere. His cock jumped at the words. She licked her lips.

"I would like that baby," he answered, leaning forward in his chair and running a hand up her thigh. He moved his eyes over her body, looking from her eyes to her firm tits; from her tits to her covered pussy. "Can I watch you while I do it?" he asked, stopping his hand just before he actually touched her pussy, "I would like that."

Her hand moved back down her body. He watched as she reached for the side of her panties and pulled them away from her pussy. "Do you think I like that idea?" she asked, giving him a sultry look. He was eating her with his eyes, thinking about how he would like to taste the wetness of her glistening cunt. "Daddy?" she asked when he didn't answer, "Do you think I would like that?"

"Let's go in the living room, baby," he said, standing and taking her hand. They walked to the living room hand in hand. His mind was racing with the lustful thoughts he was having, and he realized he was touching his balls as they walked. "Here," he said when they got in front of the couch, "Lay down on your side." He let go of her hand and pulled his boxers off, freeing his swollen cock. He watched as Jessica pulled off her panties, laid on her side and angled a leg up; exposing her pussy to him. He laid down, positioning himself so his cock was in front of her face and her pussy was in front of his. "I love you, baby," he whispered, grabbing his cock, "I want to see you cum." He started to stroke his cock, feeling the wet foreskin sliding over his head. She was looking at him with desire, licking her lips, as her hand reached her cunt. She used two fingers to spread her lips apart, and probed her hole with a third.

"Oh, daddy," she moaned, running her finger up and down her slit, "your cock is so big, and hard." He watched as she started rubbing her clit, pussy lips still spread. He loved the sight of her wet cunt, and it compelled him to rub his cock more quickly. "Do you want me, daddy? Do you want my pussy to be wrapped around that big dick?" she said, taking her eyes off his cock to look him in the eyes.

"I do, baby," he moaned, his orgasm beginning to fill him, "I want to feel how tight you are. I want you to feel how I fill you up with my cock." She started to rub her clit faster as he spoke, "Do you want that?" he asked, "Show me that you want it too." He watched as she slid the middle finger into her hole; the remaining fingers still spreading her open.

She started to thrust her hips to meet her invading finger, as she said, "Please daddy, I want to feel you inside, just like this. Pumping my pussy, making me cum." He slowed his strokes, running his hand up and down the entirety of his member. "Oh daddy," she said looking at his pre-cum covered head, "Please, will you cum for me? I want to see it."

"Baby, I am so close! Will you cum for me?" he said, "I am about to cum!" His hand moved quickly up and down his cock a few times, and he came. "Ohhh, Jessica!" he exclaimed, looking to see her reaction. He saw his cum shoot out, landing in a stream down from her cheek to her tits. "Fuck, baby!" he said as his orgasm subsided. Her fingers were buried in her dripping pussy, a look of satisfaction on her face. "Did you cum, sweetie?" he asked, "It didn't seem like you came."

"I didn't daddy," she replied, sounding disappointed, "I think I was too excited from watching you. I am sorry, I wanted to cum for you." Her hand had not moved from her pussy. He stood, watching his last clinging drops of cum fall from his cock to the floor. He reached a hand out to her.

"Come on," he said smiling at her, "I will make sure you get yours too. It is the least I can do now that you are covered in my cum." He led her to her bedroom. They reached the foot of her bed and he stopped, pulled her close and kissed her. She immediately started to push her tongue into his mouth. He felt a twinge in his limp dick as they kissed. He pushed her to sit on the bed, then gently laid her on her back. "Let me make you cum, baby," he whispered to her. He pushed her legs apart, as he sat next to her, and ran a hand up her inner thigh.

As his hand reached her wet slit, she moaned, "Oh daddy, please, make me cum. I want to feel your fingers all over me." He ran a single finger up and down her pussy lips, feeling the wetness that awaited him, the heat that coursed through her. "Mmm..." she groaned, "Please?!" He pushed his finger between the lips of her cunt, finding her clit. His finger started slowly and he looked to her face. She was looking at him, obviously aroused, mouth open in pleasure. "Oh, daddy," she said "Will you put a finger in me? Will you feel how wet you've made me?" He didn't hesitate, his finger traveled from her clit to her hole and sank inside her. "Oh, yes," she moaned, her back arching, her hips shifting under his hand.

"Do you like having your Daddy's finger inside you, Jessica?" he asked, starting to wiggle it around inside her. "Do I make you want to cum?" He started pumping his finger in and out of her pussy, hooking it up against her pubic bone.

"Oh god, daddy, yes! Please make me cum!" she said, raising her voice at the feeling, "Keep finger-fucking me! Make me cum!" Her hips started to rock his finger deep inside her, and her pussy tightened around him. "OH GOD, DADDY! I AM CUMMING! You are making me cum so good!" Her cunt was squeezing his finger and he felt his cock begin to stiffen again, as she continued to cum. "I...I can't stop cumming on your finger, daddy!" He began to move his finger in and out of her pussy harder and faster.

"I love how much you are cumming, baby," he said, thrusting a second finger into her. Her back arched as she closed her eyes and moaned. "I love making you cum, Jessica. I can't wait to make you cum on my cock," he said, and he reached his free hand to his cock. He started stroking vigorously. Wanting to cum with his daughter. His fingers continued to work her pussy vigorously, moving in and out quickly, feeling deep inside his daughter. He reached his thumb to her clit and began rubbing it quickly.

"OH GOD, NOW DADDY! I AM CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed, as her pussy tightened around his fingers and quickly relaxed. He felt a warm stream as she began squirting on him. He couldn't hold back any longer. He gave his cock two quick strokes.

"I am cumming too! Oh god, Jessica!" he said loudly, "your squirting pussy is so fucking hot!" He leaned over her pussy, mouth open, as he pulled his fingers out of her and a final stream of girl-cum shot from her cunt. "Oh yeah, baby! Mmm..." He swallowed her cum, and smiled as their eyes met and his cum dripped down the side of her bed.

End Part One

12