Jessica's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
The party concludes...
3.2k words
4.79
5.2k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is the fourth installment starring Jessica and her new mistress Stacy. I recommend reading the first three chapters just for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. This chapter finally wraps up the party, and I have what I think are some good ideas for future chapters. Please let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments below. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica stared up at her new blonde mistress, a begging expression on her face. She had no idea what was happening to her. She had come to her friend Stacy's house for what she had been told was a pajama party, but in fact had been a sex toy party. Jessica had watched as her co-worker Trinity had demonstrated various sex toys on another of her co-workers, Katie, who had been tied to an ottoman with a collar around her neck. Jessica had been so turned on by the display that she had joined, after having her own collar fitted by Stacy, and then engaged in a mind-blowing foursome with 2 of the other women that were in attendance. Despite having four or five massive orgasms, bigger than any other she had ever had in her life before, all she could think about was having more. "Please mistress?" She whined.

Stacy looked down at her friend with a shocked expression, one that quickly morphed into a wide grin. Her friend had been reeling from a bad breakup when they had met, one that had shattered Jessica's self-confidence. Stacy had hoped to push Jessica's sexual boundaries, remind her that she was a beautiful and desirable woman, but instead had unleashed a sexual demon, one she suspected Jessica didn't even know existed. Now Jessica was staring up at her, begging her to let her fuck some more of her friends. Stacy was beside herself with lust as she said, "You are a dirty little whore, aren't you? You just want to get that slutty little body wrecked, don't you?"

"Yes mistress! I want you and your friends to destroy me! Use me as your naughty little fucktoy!' Jessica replied, instantly becoming wet at the combination of Stacy's words and the vibrating butt plug lightly buzzing in her ass.

Stacy stood up, grabbed Jessica's leash and led her across the room. Stacy stopped her pet short of the mass of wriggling bodies, looking for an opening to join the orgy. She spotted Katie lying on her back, half a double-ended dildo sticking out of her pussy while the tiny brunette Brandy rode her face. Stacy pulled Jessica over and pointed at the dildo sticking out of Katie. This time Jessica knew exactly what her mistress meant, and immediately went down and swallowed the remaining part of the toy, savoring the mix of feminine flavors. "Fuck her with it, slut!" Stacy directed Jessica. Jessica began to bring the toy out of her mouth, but Stacy pushed her face back down. "Use your mouth, whore!"

Jessica gagged a little as Stacy pushed her back down but recovered quickly. Grasping the toy in her teeth she began to move her head forward and back, using a similar motion as she would use when sucking a man's dick. As she pushed her face back in, she stuck her tongue out and licked at the prone woman's dripping pussy, eliciting a muffled moan from Katie.

Stacy watched Jessica push the dildo in and out of Katie for a few minutes, marveling at the previously shy woman's sexual talents, before lightly pulling Jessica back by the leash and on to her ass. Jessica had maintained a grip on the dildo with her teeth, popping it from Katie's pussy. She wanted to immediately flip the dildo and suck Katie's pussy juices from the other end but knew that she would have to wait for her mistress to give her permission. Instead, Stacy pulled the toy from Jessica's mouth, licked the end that had been in Katie for a moment, before pushing it back in to the prone woman. Once again, Stacy pointed at the dildo, and once again Jessica knew what her mistress wanted. She slid her hips forward, impaling herself on the half of the toy that wasn't in Katie. She pushed until she felt her hips hit Katie's, stopping to savor the feeling of being stretched open once again. She heard Stacy whisper in her ear, "It's just like riding a dick."

Stacy pushed Jessica flat on her back. She had removed the strap-on she had worn, wanting to get another proper licking from her new pet. She mounted Jessica's face, feeling her immediately start lapping at her dripping snatch. "You better make me cum before you do slut!" She said to her pet. "Now give Trinity's pet a proper fucking! You two are going to get to know each other very well, so you better make a good first impression!"

Brandy, who had been watching events unfold in front of her while still seated on Katie's face, let out a loud groan as Jessica began forcing the large toy in and out of herself and Katie. "That goes for you too whore! I better cum before you do!" She directed at the woman below her. "Fuck Stace, you got a hot little slut there! She's already driving Katie wild."

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with her!" Stacy replied, already starting to feel her orgasm building from Jessica's talented tongue.

Jessica was humping her hips as fast as she could, loving the combined feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of her, the plug that was still vibrating in her ass, and the taste of her mistress' increasingly soaking wet pussy. She was quickly approaching her own orgasm, and she tried to focus on eating Stacy to stave off the inevitable. Suddenly she felt the plug in her ass kick up another notch, pushing her right to the edge. She tried to slow down the motion of her hips but Katie, who had also had the vibrating toy in her ass turned up by her own mistress, who had been watching from nearby, was slamming her hips forward, driving the toy deeper into her. After a couple of minutes of this, Katie pushed her hips hard against Jessica's and started spasming, succumbing to her own orgasm. This pushed Jessica over the edge, her screams of pleasure muffled be her mistress' mound. Stacy and Brandy came moments later, driven to orgasm by the prone pet's seas less tonguing.

As Jessica and Katie came back to reality, they looked up to see Stacy and Trinity standing over them. Their mistress' had equal evil grins on their face's as they started down at their pets. "You disobeyed me slut! I told you to make me cum first!" Stacy spat at Jessica, causing a small shudder to go through the collared brunette.

"What about you whore?" Trinity directed at Katie. "You couldn't even out last a first-time pet! You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I'm sorry mistress!" Katie and Jessica responded at the same time.

"She's SOOO fucking hot!" Katie added, causing Jessica to grin despite herself.

"I don't care who the fuck it is whore!" Trinity snarled. "You don't cum until your told to. We're going to have to punish you little sluts!"

Jessica felt herself begin to get wet again at Trinity's words. Her butt cheeks still stung slightly from Stacy's last punishment, but she had thoroughly enjoyed the spanking and had a sneaking suspicion she would enjoy this "punishment" just as much.

Stacy and Trinity grabbed their respective pet's leashes and led them over to the ottoman. They ordered their pets to lay on their backs, and once again secured the women to the piece of furniture. This time, however, Jessica and Katie were further apart than they had been before, unable to kiss each other.

"Ladies!" Trinity yelled, loud enough to get the attention of the rest of the women in the room. "These two greedy whores have decided their orgasms are more important than yours! They have forgotten that they are nothing more than fucktoys to be used as we see fit!"

Jessica's heart was racing as she lay prone, tied so securely to the ottoman that she could barely move. She was more nervous than she had been when tied up before, knowing that she was at the mercy of the hoard of horny women in front of her, and not just her new mistress. She glanced at Stacy to see her staring at her, the look of love she had given Jessica all night once again in her eyes. Stacy mouthed "Are you ok?" to Jessica, to which Jessica nodded in response. Stacy's obvious concern for her drove the fear from Jessica's mind, replacing it with pure lust.

"Since these sluts have decided to be greedy, we're going to punish them by giving them all they can handle!" Trinity continued to the now hushed gathering. They women in attendance didn't quite know what was going to happen, but they were sure they were going to enjoy it. Trinity handed a small device to Stacy, along with a soft Velcro strap. She then affixed her own device directly to Katie's clit, securing it with a strap. Beside her Stacy did the same to Jessica. The two mistresses once again grabbed their phones, adjusting a few settings on their apps. "These slut's mouths and pussies are free for the taking for the rest of the night! Make them beg to stop cumming!" Trinity finished, as she and Stacy simultaneously pushed a button on their phones.

"FUCK!" Katie and Jessica screamed in unison. The insanely powerful vibrators attached to their clits, as well as the toys still embedded in their asses, had started vibrating at their maximums, driving the bound woman to the verge of orgasm in an instant. Their tight bindings prevented them from moving their hips at all, not allowing for an instant of relief from the intense vibrations racking their bodies.

The pets looked on as the assembled women descended upon them, driven wild with lust at being able to use the two beautiful bound women. Alissa mounted Jessica's face, grinding her pussy hard against the prone woman, while Amanda, the pale redhead, mounted Katie, eager to get a proper licking for the first time tonight. Ronnie, the busty blonde, meanwhile, had roughly shoved her 10" strap-on into Jessica, burying it to the hilt in one plunge, causing a muffled groan to escape the brunettes' lips.

"Sure I can't take that ass?" Britney asked Trinity as she lined herself up with Katie's pussy.

"Not tonight, Brit!" Trinity replied. "Those asses belong to us!"

Britney pouted for a moment but cheered herself up by slamming the massive 16" fake organ at her waist into Katie.

The two bound women had both been driven to orgasm by the rough entry, their screams of pleasure completely muffled by the pussies being ground roughly into their faces. As they both started to come down from their highs, they felt the women at their waists begin to slide the strap-on's in and out of their cunts, quickly building up to a fast pace. This, coupled with the never-ending vibrations coming from their clits and asses, drove Jessica and Katie to another orgasm, once again completely muffled by the women sitting on their faces.

Ronnie and Britney relentlessly pounded Jessica and Katie, bringing them to multiple orgasms. The bound pet's screams into their pussies eventually drove Alissa and Amanda to orgasm, causing them to slather Jessica and Katie's faces with their cum. As they fell off the bound women, Ronnie and Britney withdrew their strap-on's from Jessica and Katie. They waked around the ottoman and dropped their fake cocks on to the pet's faces. Jessica and Katie immediately began licking the toys clean of their own sticky cum, moaning from the vibrations still coming from their intimate regions.

Once the dildo's had been cleaned of feminine juices Ronnie and Britney backed away, allowing Christine to mount Katie's face while Brandy mounted Jessica. The two women had each been eaten by the opposite pet and were eager to see which of the bound women was better. Stacy and Trinity lined their strap-on's with their pet's pussies with relish, Stacy especially enjoying getting to fuck her new pet for the first time, and slammed their dildo's home. This once again drove the bound women to a massive orgasm, just as they were starting to come down from their previous orgasms. Stacy and Trinity repeated what Ronnie and Britney had done before them, fucking the prone women until the women riding their faces had orgasmed. Jessica and Katie were practically cumming nonstop by this point, the intense sensations they were receiving had driven everything else from their minds. They only briefly returned to consciousness as one of the dildo's slapped against their faces, signaling that they should lick and suck it clean.

This continued for the next several hours, each of the 8 women rotating between Jessica and Katie, taking multiple turns at both ends of the bound pets. By the time the randy group of women had worn themselves out Jessica and Katie's brains were essentially mush, having been scrambled by more mind-bending orgasms than any human being could count. The ottoman below them was soaked in their sticky cum, ruining it despite the stain-resistant coating.

"Think they've learned their lesson?" Stacy asked Trinity, as the other 6 unbound women lay amongst each other, cuddling in the afterglow of an epic orgy.

"I think we can teach them one more!" Trinity replied, the evil grin returning to her face.

"I totally agree!" Stacy said. Her and Trinity grabbed their phones, turning off the vibrators in their pet's assess but leaving the one's at their clits turned to maximum. They then reached down and slowly pulled the anal toys from their respective pets, practically salivating, and lined up their matching 12" strap-ons with the gaping holes in front of them.

"What do you sluts have to say for yourselves?" Stacy snarled.

"We're sorry mistresses!" Jessica replied, the submissive instinct she had discovered that evening taking over. "Thank you for the punishment! We deserved it for disobeying you!"

"Have you whores learned your lesson?" Trinity spat at the still bound women.

"Yes mistresses!" Katie whined in response. "We will never be greedy bitches again! Please don't make us cum again! We've already cum too much!"

"Not yet you haven't!" Trinity replied. "Not until we make you two cum like the anal whore's you are!"

Stacy stared into Jessica's eyes, silently verifying that she was still ok with the direction the night had gone. Jessica's eyes had a slightly glazed look to them, expected considering the new levels of pleasure she had achieved that evening, but Stacy still saw a fire in them. She took this to mean that Jessica was not only ok with, but eager, to keep going.

Jessica was indeed eager for Stacy to fuck her ass, wanting her new mistress to finally claim her entire body. Jessica had enjoyed anal sex with her ex the most of any position, but now understood that he had absolutely no clue on how to pleasure a woman. The blonde goddess standing before her was infinitely more skilled in that department than he could ever dream of being, and Jessica wanted her to show her how good anal could truly be.

"Your right mistress!" Jessica said, once again using her begging voice. "Please finish our lesson by fucking our tight little assholes with your big dicks! Please gape our slutty little asses! We want to show everyone that we will be good little whores for you in the future!"

Stacy and Trinity growled, massively turned on by the whining and begging coming from their still bound pets. They slowly pushed their strap-on's into their pet's asses, savoring the loud moans coming from Jessica and Katie's mouths. They eventually pushed the toys all the way in, grinding their hips as they bottomed out in their pet's rectums. They allowed Jessica and Katie to adjust to the large toys for a moment, before withdrawing the toys at the same slow place they had used to enter. They continued using this pace for a few minutes, driving their pets to the edge of orgasm but not quite pushing them over.

Finally, Jessica reached her limit. "PLEASE MISTRESS! CAN YOU PLEASE FUCK MY ASS HARD?!?" She screamed. "I WANT YOU TO WRECK MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASSHOLE AND CLAIM IT AS YOURS! PLEASE MISTRESS, FINISH CLAIMING ME AS YOUR FUCKTOY!"

Stacy was beside herself with lust at Jessica's words. She had indeed awoken a sexual demon within Jessica, and now that demon was begging to become her slave. "ALRIGHT SLUT! YOU ASKED FOR IT!" She roared. Stacy gripped Jessica's hips tightly and began slamming the dildo in and out of her pet as hard as she could. Beside her Trinity had also picked up her pace on Katie, driving in and out of the slender woman at a blistering pace.

The sudden increase in speed and power triggered Jessica and Katie's orgasms, sending them into a realm of pleasure that, even with everything that had been done to them that night, they had yet to reach. Stacy and Trinity continued to pound their pets, prolonging their orgasms indefinitely. After a minute or so of intense fucking, the two mistresses succumb to their own orgasms, driven over the edge by the combination of their pet's pleasure and the nubs on the inside of their harness'.

Stacy and Trinity collapsed onto their pets as their respective orgasms washed over them, passionately kissing Jessica and Katie's gaping mouths. As the foursome slowly came down from their orgasmic highs, Jessica taking considerably longer as she had reached new heights that the other's had experienced before, Stacy nuzzled Jessica's neck, whispering in her ear, "Wow Jess, that was incredible! Are you ok?"

"That was the most amazing I have ever felt!" Jessica whispered back, barely conscious. "Thank you!"

"Well ladies, I think there is only one thing left to do!" Trinity said, addressing the now worn-out group of women. Her and Stacy withdrew their strap-ons from their pets' asses and walked around the ottoman, Trinity standing over Jessica and Stacy over Katie. The two mistresses slapped their fake cocks, still slick with Katie and Jessica's juices, on to the pet's faces, Trinity telling Jessica, "Get used to it slut! You're going to be tasting it a lot!"

Jessica was already used to it, in fact she had already become addicted to it, much like the other bound women lying next to her was. As she licked and sucked the anal flavored dildo above her Jessica felt several pairs of hands softly touching her body. Someone removed the vibrator attached to her clit, replacing it with their fingers in a soft circular motion. The women were essentially massaging all of Jessica's erogenous zones at the same time, driving her towards one final orgasm. It was a much smaller orgasm that overtook Jessica moments later, but one that left her feeling more content than she had all evening. Yes, these women had used her body hard, but they had done it for her pleasure as much as their own. For the first time in her life Jessica felt completely satisfied.

To Be Continued...