Jessica's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Stacy and Jessica wake up the next morning...
2.8k words
4.5
4.7k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is the fifth installment starring Jessica and Stacy. I strongly encourage you to read the first four chapters, to provide context and familiarize yourself with the characters. This chapter is more of a set up chapter, so unfortunately there is not a lot of sex in it. My apologies to anyone that is disappointed by this fact. I have some good ideas for upcoming chapters and hope to have those written soon. As always please leave me any suggestions in the comments below. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this elsewhere, just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was awoken by the faint rays of sunshine coming through the blinds of the bedroom window. At first she was unsure of where she was, but then she spotted the diamond studded collar lying on the nightstand next to the bed and everything came back to her. She was in her friend Stacy's bedroom, her blonde friend still asleep next to her. She had attended a party that her friend had hosted the night before, one she had been told was a pajama party but was in fact a sex toy party. Jessica had been stunned at first but had quickly become aroused as she watched her co-worker Trinity begin demonstrating various toys on another of her co-workers, Katie, who had been tied to an ottoman in the middle of the room. Stacy had picked up on Jessica's arousal, and after giving Jessica the biggest orgasm of her life, she had produced the collar and asked Jessica if she wanted to join Katie in the demonstration. Jessica had eagerly agreed and had been strapped to the ottoman herself for the second half of the demonstration, enjoying several more explosive orgasms. She had then participated in an epic orgy with the other 8 women in attendance, allowing the randy women to use her body in ways she had never imagined, enjoying every moment of the experience.

As these memories came back to Jessica, she felt herself start to become aroused once again, her nipples stiffening and her pussy becoming moist. She turned to look at Stacy, the faint rays of light framing the blondes face in an angelic glow. This only served to increase Jessica's arousal, causing her to reach over and grab the collar, once again buckling it snugly around her neck. She wanted to thank her new mistress for the immense pleasure she had given her the night before, and knew the perfect way to do so. She crawled beneath the sheet covering both naked women, careful not to disturb the sleeping goddess next to her, and got between her friend's parted legs. She began to lightly kiss and lick Stacy's inner thighs, intentionally avoiding her friend's moistening pussy. Stacy began to stir as Jessica teased her nether regions. As she opened her eyes, she flipped the sheet off herself, seeing her brunette friend staring up at her.

"Good morning mistress!" Jessica said to Stacy, smiling.

"Very good!" Stacy replied, gently grabbing Jessica's head and guiding it to her pussy. Jessica began to slowly lick Stacy's pussy, not wanting to apply too much pressure as her friend woke up. As Stacy began to moan from her ministrations, Jessica gradually picked up her pace, eventually inserting a finger into her mistress' wet pussy.

"Fuck! You're SOO good at that! You're going to make me cum already!" Stacy moaned, her orgasm fast approaching. Jessica inserted a second finger into the blonde, and sucked hard at her clit, causing Stacy to buck her hips hard against Jessica's face. "FUCK! DON'T STOP! THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Stacy screamed, flooding Jessica's face with her juices.

Jessica lapped up all of Stacy's cum, having become addicted to feminine juice the night before. As Stacy recovered from her orgasm Jessica crawled up her body, passionately kissing the blonde goddess she had just serviced.

"Thank you! That was amazing!" Stacy said the Jessica, breaking the kiss.

"You're welcome! I probably still owe you about a million after last night!" Jessica replied.

Stacy giggled. "Come on, I think we could both use a shower!" She replied, grabbing Jessica's hand and leading her toward the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Jessica was once again taken aback as she entered the bathroom, stunned at its size. "This bathroom is huge! The shower alone is bigger than my entire bathroom! How do you afford this place?" Jessica asked her friend, instantly regretting the question.

Stacy frowned slightly. "My uncle bought it for me." She replied. "He doesn't have any kids and I'm his only niece, so he's always kind of spoiled me instead."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you!" Jessica replied, mortified at herself.

Stacy leaned in and kissed Jessica. "I know you didn't," Stacy said to her, "And I really shouldn't complain, but sometimes I feel guilty. I see how hard you and other people work just to be able to afford some tiny apartment, and her I am living in a mansion someone else gave me."

"Well," Jessica replied, grinning at Stacy, "if you ever want to trade places, you know who to call!"

Stacy laughed at this. "Come on!" She said, swatting Jessica on the ass. "You stink like sex!"

"Whose fault is that?" Jessica chuckled back. Stacy smiled at Jessica but didn't respond. She walked over and turned the shower on, letting the water warm up, before returning and removing the collar from Jessica's neck and placing it on the vanity. The two women began to passionately make-out, Stacy steering them into the shower. The two women washed each other's bodies, lightly petting each other but not going any further, both still recovering from the previous evening's endeavors. After getting cleaned up they stepped out of the shower, toweling each other dry, before donning large, fluffy, white robes. Jessica, unbeknownst to Stacy, had picked up the collar and placed it into the robe's pocket, the submissive side of herself that she had discovered the night before compelling her to keep it close.

Stacy led Jessica downstairs, passing through the living room that had been the scene of Jessica's awakening the night before. As they passed the cum-stained ottoman that Jessica had been bound to, Jessica stopped. "I'm sorry for ruining your furniture mistress. I deserve to be punished for that." She said to Stacy, dropping her head and putting on an apologetic face.

"Jess," Stacy started, once again frowning at her friend, "You know that whole mistress/pet thing was just for last night, right? I mean it was great, and we can do it again if you want, but I don't expect you to be my sex slave or anything."

Jessica was initially hurt by Stacy's words; didn't Stacy want her as much as she wanted Stacy? But as she looked into Stacy's eyes, she saw the same look of love that she had seen the previous night. It made her realize how much Stacy truly cared for her. Stacy cared for her more than anyone had in a very long time. This realization caused Jessica to fall for Stacy. She wanted to be with this woman more than she had wanted anything in her entire life. She wanted to please, and be pleased by, this goddess standing before her. "What if I want to be your slave?" She said to Stacy, using the begging voice she first adopted last night.

"What?!?!" Stacy stammered back, stunned by Jessica's words and tone.

"I want to be your slave, mistress!" Jessica replied, taking the collar out of her pocket and putting it around her neck. "I want you to use my body as you see fit, when you see fit! I want to be a good little pet for my mistress!"

"Jess, I don't know if that's a good idea, I rea..." Stacy continued to stammer.

"Of course it is!" Jessica said to her blonde friend, cutting her off. "You have opened a whole new world to me, and I want to explore it with you! I trust you completely, you have shown more concern for me in one month than anyone else has in years! I love you Stacy!"

The last four words stunned Stacy. As she stared into Jessica's eyes, she saw a fire burning in them, and realized that Jessica had indeed fallen for her. Stacy was ecstatic, as she too had fallen for the beautiful brunette standing before her. "Ohh Jess!" Stacy replied. "I love you too!" She began to passionately kiss her new pet, a kiss that Jessica returned with enthusiasm.

The two women's fiery make-out session continued until they had to pull away to breathe. "Come on! You need to eat, keep your strength up!" Stacy said, grabbing Jessica's hand and leading her towards the kitchen. "We can talk after."

As they reached the kitchen Jessica grabbed Stacy around the waist, bringing her in for another kiss. "May I cook breakfast for you mistress? I love to cook!" Jessica said.

"You do? Jackpot!" Stay said back, beaming at Jessica. "Sexy as fuck and can cook! I might ask you to move in!"

Jessica giggled, thinking she wouldn't mind living in this mansion instead of her tiny apartment. "My mom taught me when I was little, before she..." She started, before drifting off, thinking of her deceased mother.

"Ohh Jess, I'm sorry!" Stacy said, hugging Jessica. "I didn't mean to upset you!"

Jessica knew from the look in Stacy's eyes that she truly was sorry, not just for what she had said but for the loss of her mother and the pain that must have caused. "It's ok, I know you didn't! I'm just glad I found someone who cares for me as much as she did!" Jessica replied, kissing Stacy once again. "Now point me to the pots and pans and let me feed my mistress!" Stacy pointed to the corresponding cabinets, still not fully comfortable with Jessica's free us of the word mistress, and sat down, marveling as Jessica set about preparing breakfast.

Twenty minutes later Jessica set two omelets and some fresh fruit on the island in front of Stacy. "Bon a petit!" She said with a giggle.

Stacy took her first bite and marveled at the flavor. "Wow Jess! This is delicious!" She said.

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica replied, beaming. The two women ate their breakfast quickly, both starving after the previous night's exploits. After cleaning up they sat down next to each other at a small table near the kitchen, Stacy unsure of what to say.

"So, how does my mistress wish to use her pet today?" Jessica said, breaking the short silence.

Stacy winced slightly at the words, "To be totally honest, I have no clue." She replied. "I have never had a pet before."

Jessica was surprised by this. "Really?!?" She said. "You were so dominate and in control last night!"

"I've hosted a bunch of parties with Trinity and Katie before, that's why I have the ottoman and collar, but I have never participated like that before. What about you, that couldn't have been your first time with another woman?"

"It was." Jessica replied, blushing. "I've thought about woman before, but I had never even kissed another woman before last night."

"Glad I could be your first!" Stacy replied, leaning over and kissing Jessica once again.

"Me too, mistress!" Jessica responded, smiling.

"As for your earlier question," Stacy continued. "I think we should start with a safe word; in case I push you too far. I don't want you to do anything that YOU don't want to do."

"How about hibiscus?" Jessica said in return, thinking of her favorite flower. She trusted Stacy implicitly, and inwardly thought that she would never have to use the word, as there was almost nothing she wouldn't do for this goddess.

"I like those flowers!" Stacy replied, smiling. "Good choice, my pet!"

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica replied, beaming at Stacy's compliment.

"As for the rest, I'm going to need some time to think. You're welcome to stay of course, but I completely understand if you want to go home." Stacy continued, somewhat sheepishly.

"I think I'll run home to grab a few toiletries, but I'll definitely be back!" Jessica answered.

"Of course!" Stacy grinned back, a wicked idea coming to her. "But when you do there will be a few things I want you to do my pet!" She was beginning to get used to referring to Jessica in this way.

Jessica could feel her pussy begin to moisten at Stacy's words. "Anything, my mistress! I am yours to command!"

Stacy stood up, grabbing Jessica's hand and pulling her towards the bedroom. As they passed through the living room Stacy said, "And don't think I forgot about the ottoman! You will still be punished for that, slut!"

Jessica bowed her head at Stacy's words. "I'm sorry mistress!" She replied. "You are right to punish me, I was a bad pet!" Inwardly Jessica was ecstatic. She had thoroughly enjoyed the two "punishments" she had received the previous evening, one of which had caused her to ruin the ottoman in the first place. Jessica decided not to remind her mistress of this fact.

When they reached the bedroom Stacy stopped her pet in the middle of the room. "First, some clothes! Can't have you doing the walk of shame in your pajamas! Wait here!" She said, before disappearing into a large walk-in closet next to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later, carrying several pieces of clothing. "Take off your robe, please." She directed at Jessica.

"Anything, my mistress! My body is yours to use HOWEVER you want, WHENEVER you want!" Jessica responded, taking off her robe. She had emphasized those two words, hoping to encourage Stacy to be more dominant with her. She had loved the submissive side that she had discovered the night before and wanted to explore it further.

"We are going to have SOOO much fun together." Stacy replied, grinning wickedly. She leaned in to kiss Jessica, running her hands over her brunette pet's chest and down to her vagina. "God! You're already soaked!"

"You turn me on sooo much when you command me mistress!" Jessica moaned, enjoying Stacy's touch "I love it when you use my body as your little plaything!"

Stacy had to stop herself from throwing Jessica on the bed and devouring her on the spot. She had seen with Katie how much better an orgasm could be when it was withheld for a length of time, and she wanted her new pet to experience those highs. She made a mental note to invite Trinity and Katie over for some more ottoman time. "Here, put this on." She said, handing Jessica the clothing she had retrieved from the closet.

Stacy watched as Jessica got dressed. She had picked out a simple outfit, black panties, black leggings, and a green tank top that she thought would accent Jessica's eyes. She and Jessica were similar in size, but Jessica was definitely the curvier of the two. This meant that everything fit tighter on Jessica than it would have on Stacy, really accentuating Jessica's breasts and ass. "You just got dressed, and already I want to get you naked again!" Stacy said to Jessica, practically drooling.

"At your command mistress!" Jessica replied, running her hands over her body.

"Don't tempt me, my pet!" Stacy retorted, laughing. "There is one more item that I want you to wear!" She said to Jessica, handing her a pink, egg-shaped device.

Jessica gazed at it for a moment. She had seen the device before but couldn't quite place it. "Where?" Jessica asked Stacy, already having an idea of the answer.

"The same place Katie did last night." Stacy responded, smiling at Jessica.

This was the device that had given Katie her first massive orgasm. The orgasm that had triggered all of Jessica's lust. Well, that and Stacy's fingers. Jessica smiled at the realization. "Of course, mistress!" She replied, reaching down and pushing the device in to her sopping wet cunt.

"Keep your phone with you at all times from now on. I want to be able to contact you at a moment's notice." Stacy said, swatting Jessica on the behind. "Now hurry home, I want you back here as soon as possible!" Stacy was already formulating some ideas as to how she could use the sexual demon she had unleashed and was eager to see how far Jessica was willing to take their new relationship.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica responded excitedly, walking out of the room and into her new life.

To be continued...