Jessica's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chris returned the favor and took my cock in his mouth, I about lost it. I'd had girls suck my cock (Jessica never did), but the sensation of his hungry male mouth on my cock was beyond compare. It was so erotic, so pleasurable, so horny, so naughty, so taboo, so fucking hot, that when we slid into a sixty-nine, our arousal skyrocketed exponentially. Hungry gay cock sucking sixty-nine, slobbering mouth on penis, licking, sucking dick, licking balls, lips smacking horny guy on guy sex. We ended up in each other's arms kissing breathlessly and I couldn't get enough feeling, fondling and stroking his hard cock. I was amazed how erotic it felt being naked with another guy feeling his tacky, hard cock. Climbing on top of him, I humped my cock onto his and then reached back to put it against my butthole. I whispered:

"I don't want us to go slow. Make love to me, I'm a virgin."

So, it happened. Chris fucked me. Yeah, it was a little tight and awkward at first and hurt initially, but once lubed and it got going nice, I knew. I knew I was a gay bottom like all the twinks in porn I masturbated to the night Chris called. He made love to me missionary style, kissing and fucking his boy lover, his sister's ex-boyfriend, hard as stone and sweet as honey. His tongue was in my ear as he came thunderously, moaning and "unh-uhhhh-ing". My own cock was so hard. He kissed me hungrily in appreciation and rose up over me watching me jack off like a wild child, his cock still hard up my butt and slowly still humping. It's one thing to be a masturbator like I always was, but all the times I pleasured myself guiltily with something up my butt while jacking off, that couldn't hold a candle to being screwed by a handsome stud. My penis knew that as my ejaculation squirted erratically all over us, leading to more appreciative kissing.

We were sweaty and sticky with cum as we slid snuggling into each other in post coitus warmth. The amazement of sleeping with another guy continued naked together in the morning. There was no awkwardness or games, it was just kissing and playing with each other's cocks, sucking off each other and finally taking turns jacking each other off. From that point on, I was Chris's boyfriend. In some cases, a wonderful unplanned romantic and sexual connection can lead to a lasting relationship. It was that way with the two of us. It was magic from the get-go, and we got off being a loving and fun couple. Couldn't have planned anything so endearing and wonderful.

For both of us it was beyond anything we could have imagined. I was a natural at being an affectionate gay boyfriend, always with my head on his shoulder, always hugging, always enamored being his gay lover. In private together, I blossomed into a faggy, flamboyant fairy, you can't imagine the level of being naked and "swishy" I was for Chris's cock. His hard cock was in my mouth all the time. He loved it. We had so much fun together. I could tell Chris anything, act like me around him. He didn't mind that I was so in love with him and his cock. Said he'd never been with anyone as fun or horny as me. Like when I would lovingly plead with him to get me pregnant when he fucked me.

Again, I could tell him anything. I told him about the day Jessica told me he wanted to date me and that I jacked off in Jessica's panties three times that day it excited me so much Chris had gay interest in me. He was fun also. After I told him about me jacking off in Jess's panties, he played this little game to screw with Jess's mind. Whenever he was home and could get away with it, he'd bring me a pair of Jess's panties that he stole from her drawer. If jacking off in a pair of her panties that one day was hot, me promenading around his apartment hard in a pair of her panties for gay sex with Chris was suborbital sexual arousal.

Guess I really was turning into a fag. Other than the panties, I never cross-dressed or wore makeup, I didn't need to, in private I could be the girlish, clingy gay boyfriend that blossomed inside me. It was more than just a gay fling. Eventually, Chris asked me to move in together with him, it was a natural progression. We'd rarely sleep apart, so things were better together. Being Chris's gay boyfriend for his family's events like dinner over at the folks was more than mildly interesting, especially being around Jess. I'm thinking Jessica had no idea it would work out between me and Chris. She was more interested in being mean to me. She didn't really care one way or the other, as she had no real attachment to me. I'm sure she was amused. Chris told me she thought I was a pussy. Told me she was screwing other guys left and right the whole time we were dating. Maybe she was right and knew I was gay before I did. No matter. All's well in River City......

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 month ago

Oh Bobby your stories always gets me so hard!! Am now wondering about the boy that was always checking me out, changing into our bathing suits and how he tried so desperately to track me down at college. But I ignored his attempts cause I had a girlfriend who was always sleeping with other guys and wasn’t discreet about it. I was obviously too fembois for her. How I dread not having hooked up with Scott. Hmmm!

Raymond1234Raymond1234about 1 month ago

OMG I so loved this story!!!! I have had dozens of similar experiences even decades into my marriage to my loving wife who has encouraged me to explore my gay side

jakladdjakladdabout 1 month agoAuthor

In junior college, there was this guy who everyone said was gay. Good looking guy, taller than me, just another guy in school. One day I was at the student lounge and other than a few girls studying, me and this guy were the only ones there. We started a conversation, and he seemed like a really nice guy, I wasn't afraid to talk to him just because he was gay. He invited me over to his place for a beer. I was more excited than scared, I had always been curious, and guessing that if the thought of perhaps having gay sex with another guy arouses you then you might be a little gay yourself.

We had a couple of beers, and it was one of those things that after we both peed, we were sitting on the couch, rather apart, looking at each other with that uncertainty of "what if"? He reached his hand out between us to see if I was open to touching it. I reached out and took his hand and we touched holding hands lightly saying nothing. We held hands for a few minutes looking into each other's eyes, kinda in a trance. He then pulled me closer, and it was pretty clear that were going to make out. Even before we started kissing, I was so hard.

Then it happened, we started kissing. Just the erotic taboo nature of making out with another guy was intoxicating. Slowly at first, we kissed, me getting used to it, then it was total horny passionate kissing. Can't even begin to tell you how hard it made my cock and how totally exciting and new this was. Kissing another guy, so taboo and gay. He went 'mmmm' and pulled me up standing by the couch for some more horny kissing before leading me into his bedroom. Our clothes were off in a flash, and I had never been harder or more erect climbing naked in bed with this guy. We were breathless rolling around naked and hard, kissing, rubbing cocks and frotting. It was the most exciting sexual moment I had ever experienced. Quite naturally, we took turns sucking each other's cocks.

Once I had his cock in my mouth, I was hooked. I knew that I was gay at that moment, fucking loved the taste and sensation of sucking cock. Went wild sucking his cock. He pulled me up in his arms for some more horny, hungry open mouth gay kissing and he took my cock in his mouth again. But I wanted his cock back in my mouth. We kissed some more, but I couldn't keep my mouth away from his nice hard cock, it just tasted like nothing else I had ever known. So, naked and oh so fucking hard in bed with him, I sucked off this other guy, Billy. I couldn't stop myself, I just had to finish him off, know what it was like. Guessing my eagerness and horny sucking of his cock did the trick. I could tell by the way Billy was acting and breathing heavy and starting to moan that he was going to cum. When he ejaculated into my mouth, it made me suck his cock even more ravenous and animated. My cock was so hard it ached with this strange erotic arousal.

Fucking didn't bother me at all tasting his semen. Very few, if any girl I had ever been with had the enjoyment sucking my cock like I did Billy's. My own cock had never been harder from the excitement of getting him off and tasting his cum. It was a long time after making him cum before I finally took my mouth off his cock and crawled back into his arms. We kissed again like the passionate gay lovers that we were, and Billy said "wow" and "you're so hot, I'm so glad you came over". As he fondled my incredibly hard cock, I thought I was about to ejaculate when he returned the favor and began sucking my cock. Let me tell you this, whatever taboo gay horniness was involved being naked in bed with another guy, having another guy's mouth on my cock gave me an erotic charge like no other.

My cock was so sensitive and tingly as I came in his mouth, I was embarrassed how good it made me feel. When he finally pulled off, we kissed again, and I could taste my own semen. Took me a while to have it all register what I just did, but it was exciting and positive, just endorphins released from the excellent sexual pulsations and wonderment at the newness of it all. Billy asked me if I was okay with all this, and I assured him that I was. He gave me a pair of gym shorts as we went out to the couch, and he fired up a bowl. I sat close to him, holding onto his leg as we basked in the glow of our sexual encounter. The sensation of being gay with him really sent me. Soon, I was so fucking hard and couldn't keep my hands off his cock, rubbing them through his gym shorts.

We were all over each other again, kissing and running our hands over the other's cocks through the shorts. Standing up, I pulled off the shorts as Billy played with my cock. Yeah, I like girls and their bodies but being naked for a girl never made me feel as sexually excited as I did, being naked with Billy. It was the middle of the afternoon and I was naked and hard in another guy's place as he played with my cock.

Climbing up, I stood up on the couch over him as he licked my shaft and balls, as I was grinding my cock in his face. It was so fucking erotic as he licked and sucked my cock, but I knew I wanted his more. Just had to get his cock back in my mouth and I did, kneeling between his legs as he sat on the couch. Couldn't get enough of the taste and the feeling of fleshy hard cock in my mouth and I loved licking his balls and shaft. He took me back to bed to be more comfortable and we took turns jacking each other off. The feeling of touching his hard cock and making it cum was so fucking hot. When he started cumming, I watched in amazement as I his ejaculation spurted out. I did that. I made another guy cum. And I put his cock back in my mouth to taste it all again, it tasted so fucking good.

Billy pulled me back into his arms as we kissed, and I was now sticky with his semen all over me. I didn't care, I was so fucking hard as I started jacking off, Billy was tonguing my ear and kissing my face, telling me how hot I was and saying, "you know I want to fuck you". Thinking he said that to see if it would scare me away. When I began fingering myself as I jacked off, guess he knew I'd be okay with it, I'd always loved the feeling of my hole being played with when I was hard and jacking off or this one girlfriend that use to finger me during sex to make me cum. The whole scene of being gay with Billy really got me off as I ejaculated with Billy's loving encouragement.

When I got back to my place, I beat off again, I was so high with sexual arousal. Beat off again in the morning before school. I didn't see Billy at school, but he knew I would be over after class. The minute I walked in his door, we were kissing. In a flash, we were naked in bed together, I was every bit as aroused as the day before, even more so really after thinking about it for 24 hours and how much I wanted to suck his cock again. His cock tasted so fucking good. I couldn't believe in two days how much I loved sucking cock, and I knew I was gay. Would deal with all the ramifications about that later, I just wanted to taste Billy's cock and semen again. It was breathless being naked in bed with another guy, kissing, frotting, him fingering me and especially me sucking his cock.

I was possessed. Couldn't get enough of the taste and sensation of sucking cock. Billy kept telling me how hot I was. Said I was a cute little fag. Said he'd never known anyone who loved his dick as much I did. He teased me, saying things like "does your girlfriend know how much you love sucking cock?" "does your girlfriend know you are gay and have a boyfriend?" "you can be my boyfriend, you're so hot, Bobby". I kept on sucking his cock as he urged me on saying these things. His cock tasted so fucking good; I was so hard sucking his cock when he slid us into a gay sixty-nine. That was all it took, really, the sensation of his warm wet mouth on my penis as I had his hard cock in my mouth, sucking him in wild abandon.

Mere moments after he took my cock in his mouth, I ejaculated, I was so aroused from sucking his cock and being gay. The warm wetness of my penis ejaculating in his mouth urged me on as I continued making love to his cock with my mouth. With Billy still licking and kissing my ejaculated penis, I sucked him off in horny determination, urging his cock to ejaculation. When his cock finally did cum in my mouth, I went wild for the taste and sensation of his gooey, tasty, nasty jizz in my mouth.

We stayed in bed in loving repose for a while, but he had to go to work. Guessing that you could say we started dating after that. In all honesty the fact that we were homosexual lovers affected me in my studies, my concentration and around people who knew me. Dana from one of my classes, she started teasing me, asking if Billy was my boyfriend, and if I was the "bottom" in the relationship. I tried to deny it, but the way I turned red and fumbled out my responses, she knew, she told me it was "cute". Billy was my boyfriend. It was so fucking hot. I was hard and horny all the time. Sometimes at school in a stairwell or bathroom if nobody was around, we'd kiss. It was so exciting, I couldn't believe that I was in love with another guy, I was soaring.

But the sex. I was always hard. Fucking loved being naked with Billy and being his gay lover. And yes, I was the bottom in the relationship, fucking loved taking his hard cock up my butt, best sex ever. When he licked my tight, tender butthole, I never knew anything could feel like that, except getting dicked and sucking cock. Tried not to let it show, but I was such a fag for his cock. He'd take me to parties and introduce me as his boyfriend, that made me tingle inside. I was kinda becoming his clingy gay boyfriend, he loved it, and I really loved it. We'd spend the night with each other a lot.

Fucking loved sucking his cock and taking his dick. It was never like that with a girl. Billy and I were so good for each other, and his cock was so fucking hard for me all the time. Sometimes in the middle of the night in bed, I'd suck his cock, I was always so hard and horny. Or we'd be spooning in bed together barely awake with his cock getting hard pressed up against my butt cheeks and him kissing my neck and ears. Getting poked from behind with his hard cock at my butthole, he'd be stroking my cock getting me hard before he started fucking me. It really turned me on that I made him hard, that I made him want me sexually, the sensation of getting dicked by him.

Word kinda got out about me that I "going gay" with Billy. It was awkward with my roommate Justin who was dating Karen who I dated for a while. Justin started acting funny and distant around me and I tried to ignore it, I was over at Billy's a lot anyway. Guessing Justin was afraid I was going to come on to him. One evening I was studying when Justin came in with Karen. She was nice, maybe a little smirk on her face, and she was dying to ask me.

""So, is it true?" she inquired.

That is all she said, not qualifying 'is what true?'. We all knew what she was talking about. I squirmed a little bit, not really knowing how to explain to a girl that I dated that I was gay. Though it sort of happened 'overnight', it was embarrassing to be out to people I knew, especially an ex girlfriend. The fact that I really, really loved being and acting gay with Billy, I had steeled myself for these moments.

"Best sex ever. It's awesome being gay," I boldly stated. Stand by what I felt inside.

"Tell us how you really feel, Bobby," she smirked.

It was not that I was trying to infer that the sex I had with her was not good, it was okay. But in the unspoken realm of what is verbalized and what is not, there might have been a bit of awkward uncomfortableness between us.

"Very good for you, then. I'm happy for you," Karen said with a slight air of snideness.

The two of them then went into his bedroom and closed the door. Great, I'm trying to study and they're going to screw. Billy was at work, so couldn't head to his place. The truth about me and Karen was, she came on to me, we dated, but honestly she was the one that startedit and ended it. Her personality was kinda overbearing and opinionated and she bossed me around. She chased boys and then moved on.

Karen was taller than me, was skinny and rather flat chested, narrow hips, with short dark hair, rather androgynous and boyish, to be honest. Something about the way she treated me was emasculating. Can't really explain it, I loved getting naked with her and the sex, but her boyishness and smothering 'always in charge' manner minimized her femininity. It made my head spin and guessing it made me ripe for my homosexual relationship with Billy.

So they are in there for a few minutes and I knew they had been drinking and Karen opens the door and gives me the curled "come here" finger.

She's just wearing a tee shirt as I come up to her and she whispered "I want to see". Again, she didn't say exactly what 'she wanted to see', but I knew what she wanted. Like now that I was "going gay", I'd suck any guy's cock? In the weirdness that is human nature, since they were drinking, maybe Justin told her to see if she could get me to suck his cock. Maybe it was her idea, that would seem like her.

I hesitated. Probably not a good idea to suck your straight roommate's cock after he was acting standoffish around me finding out that I might be gay. Plus, Karen would blab it to everyone.

"Come on, I want to see," Karen coaxed.

Truth is, for many guys, if they could get another guy to suck their cock without "being gay", without anyone knowing about it and not having to reciprocate, they'd jump on that in a heartbeat. Having a girl encourage it with a green light with alcohol added to the equation, then erotic curiosity wins over reason.

Against better judgment, and I hadn't been drinking, I let Karen lead me into the bedroom. Justin was naked in bed stroking his cock. Karen peeled off her tee shirt and tugged at me to do the same. Can't deny I liked seeing her naked again. It was awkward and surreal doing this, but no way out of it now. When I was naked, Karen pulled on my semi erect penis and led me to the bed.

This was so unlike with me and Billy. With him I was always on cloud nine being naked, hard and acting out my increasingly effeminate homosexual behavior. With Billy it was bordering on romance; here I was on display to "perform". So there I was crawling over Justin's cock to 'put on a show' for Karen. He squirmed a little as I touched his cock, stroking it nervously. Admittedly, I was getting hard as hell as I urged his hard on to steely stiffness. Karen urged me on with her hand on my erection as she whispered "do it".

Okay, I "did it". Not gonna lie, my own penis was rock hard when I sank my mouth over Justin's cock. He gasped and moaned and she let out a "wow!". Not gonna lie either that since I started dating Billy and fell in love with his cock, a little curiosity wondering what Justin's cock would be like, but I wasn't going to come on to my straight roommate. Now I had a free pass and his cock in my mouth.

And honestly, while it was erotic, especially with Karen urging and watching, it didn't have quite the same effect on me as when I was with Billy. But my own hard penis negated all that nebulous emotion and I had a mouthful of nice hard cock. Karen was up kissing Justin as he played with her little titties while I continued sucking his cock. I did everything to make it nice for him; kissing, jacking, licking, sucking his cock and throating it hopes of getting him to cum. He had to love Karen getting me to hungrily suck his cock, I was really getting into it.

Some squirming and thrusting of his cock up into my mouth followed by him holding my head in place led to a series of moans and "OH. FUCK. YES's" when he ejaculated into my mouth. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't really enjoyed it as well, especially with the dynamic of Karen observing. Can't deny that after being Billy's gay lover and how much I loved sucking his cock that it was fucking hot sucking off Justin. Loved lapping down his jizz.

When I finally took my mouth off his cock with a quick gentle kiss on his shaft, he let a "Holy Fuck". Karen was smiling from ear to ear. I knew Justin had to be pleased because my own knowledge of sex with Karen was that she'd put my cock in her mouth, but she didn't suck cock and didn't swallow. My cock was so fucking aroused and hard I needed a little something for my efforts and I put Karen's hand on my penis.

My hard on ached and tingled in her hand and I won't deny this also felt incredible. First time alone with Karen I tried to screw her but she wouldn't yet teased me and gave me a hand job. Just like old times now, only this time it was many times better because of the erotic circumstances. A few tugs was all it took as I ejaculated all over her hand and leg. What she lacked in giving head, she was a master at masturbating boys. She even told me that. Cock teasers generally are good in giving hand jobs.

After extricating myself from this situation, I waited in my room until Billy was home and told him I needed to come over. Once I got over to his place I was kinda clingy and shy and Billy coaxed out of me what going on. Told him about Karen and Justin and how she started it. Told Billy I wasn't like that, wasn't a slut and it just kinda happened, for him to forgive me. Billy was so kind and gentle, he told me not to worry about that he knew me. He told me that he had been doing a lot of thinking about the two of us. Then he told me that now was the time for me to move in together with him. Wide eyed and nearly in tears I hugged him and we kissed.

What I said earlier about romance, now it was more than evident when he took me to bed and we made love. The first time I was naked in bed with Billy and we had wonderful sex, I was smitten and soaring. Truthfully, I had never lost the fabulous feeling the first time we were lovers. As we rolled around naked, kissing, frotting and pulling on each other's cocks, when Billy whispered "I love you, Bobby", my world was rainbows and stars.

"I love you so much Billy," I replied and kissed back hungrily.

We made wonderful, erotic, gay love, kissing, sucking cock, sixty-nine before my hottie boyfriend penetrated me with his awesome hard cock, pounding his bottom boy lover in passionate copulation. We both came so fucking hard it was fireworks and shooting stars. Gay love is much more than what people imagine.

Billy......mmmnnnnnn.

jakladdjakladdabout 1 month agoAuthor

Cindy, you're so sweet. Like you, I am constantly hard to the thought of having a boyfriend/husband....so effing gay like you (..and closeted).

XOXO

Bobbi Jayne Jackson🏳️‍🌈💖👬🌈🌷💖

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

I love this story of realization of his sexuality. The line that says it all is:

"the reality that I still had to deal with my acceptance of crossing over into homosexuality."

Yes, that is what I have been going through for awhile - I now know and accept that "I AM GAY". I am a homosexual. I need to come out of the closet and let the world know I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking homosexual.

I wish I could find a man like Chris to be my husband, for me to serve sexually and to be pleasured by him. Hopefully one day I will find that special man. Wish me luck.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 01 Late night encounter leaves a straight guy curious for more.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Backseat Fun On Dad's Lap Dad fucks son while mom drives the car.in Gay Male
More Stories