All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 10'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story!

Wow!

Jessica is turning a real turn on... At the profissional meetings, during business dinners... she is always focused on teasing men, despising her lidership carreer...

Very good! This chapter is even better than the previous!

Put the next one soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excelent !

Having lost her department's biggest project, things will change for Jessica....

Even her team members will ask for a strong management. maybe Ortega and O'Bannon will let her stay at the firm, but at a most situable position for her. She'll become a recepcionist... Such a shame she'll met old clients at her new demoted position..

Please add details.

Thanks for sharing your work.

kuskiekuskieover 8 years ago
Priceless!

Inspiring bets about her undies, during a crucial project pitch is priceless!

Ahahah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Changes...

It's funny to see the breaking of Jessica's into her new slut condition. Now she must change the colour of her attire: Dressing in gray to her project pitch was to much profissional. From now on she must change for bright colours (pink, yelow, bright golden or silver...), deeply plunging necklines, short skirts, stockings and higher heels... ahahah!

That will be a diferent kind of motivation for her team members!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahahah!!!!

Jessica fucks the shift like there is no tomorrow! Freaking aroused as she is she will end up in love with the lowrider... ahahah! What a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Free hugs!!!

Hugging her rival and top manager is such a new attitud for an office slut!

Soon she will be swaying her hips on tight short skirts and kneeling down under their desks to suck their dicks. She will lick asses and do lots of menial tasks to keep her job, with lots of humilliation and embarrassement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!!!

It sounds like she maybe demoted from office boss to motivational fuck meat. I hope she is reduced to being a crawling cock suck whore at work, used at will by her superiors. Used by d rods boys as a gang fuck toy.

Hopefully she will be humiliated more and the fucking become more nasty and depraved.

I would like her dress sense to become more slutty. Short skirts, exposed clevage, stockings and suspenders!

It would also be good to see her will broken and she embrace her inner whore, she could become the uber office cum collector!

I still wish to her dressed up in stockings/suspenders tied down and gang fucked and abused!

Cant wait for the next chapter!!!!

GapVaygiGapVaygiover 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

Awesome stuff! I really hope that future stories will have more of this "secret whore" kind of vibe. By that I mean like what happened in and out of the restaurant, that was hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Extra story, Mr. Tod agreed a contract extension and Jesika used as a sex toy for the committee members.Jesika accepts with pleasure that her body used for perverse fantasies of the committee members and their associates from the rough and accepts rape by a large group of perverted men.I hope I am a given good suggestions for continuing.

Katrin

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 7 years ago
Good again but it's time to shift gear

I know it's in the middle of the story and the next installments are written, but I still want to write about it. By this time Jessica should have lost all this "I was a powerful business executive" attitude in her mind. She should not have this bi-polar am-I-this-or-am-I-that doubt anymore but rather think of herself as a slut only.

I know it's 75% there I'm just saying the speed should have been a bit faster given the stuff she already did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...