All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 22'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fascinating fantasy tale sequel ...

Thank You for keeping up your good deeds :-)

Again, a long well written new chapter full of fresh ideas. After a long pause I had really missed Your quality story. Even thought how it could progress.... But have to admit, You surprised me, again, with far superior ideas ...

All the best !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And the star is...

I enjoyed the chapter a lot more than the previous one. Although some things were a little too extreme for me and it's kinda getting tiring that dominant disgusting assholes pop up all the time, the tour around the sex expo and Jessica's confession in front of the camera was really hot. So are we really gonna see her in the business at some point? It would also be great if she finally dyed her hair bleached blond and got that plastic surgery to complete her pornstar image.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As always, just Fantastic !!

I really enjoyed every page of this new chapter. Jessica's internal battle seems to be over; she should now embrace her "Bimbo-me" persona...make her realise, in her stupid head, that life is more fun that way !! She would think that every little thingiie that happens to her is so much intense when she' s just dumb, giggling all the time ( I loved how you described that: Hiiii, Hiiii, Hiii ) and doing exactly what Men tell her.

I hope she gets fired really soon...but,at the same time, keeping her close to Ortega. He would become her top dominant alpha male: her Master perhaps?!! A man she just could not conceive of not follow is EVERY ordrer !!!

P.S.: I humbly think that this idea of MAKING her dye her hair beach blond is splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Idea

Why doesn't Jessica be appointed to run an adult entertainment Business, both as exec and participant in the actual "business"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When are the next chapters ?

So...since I quite like the story of Bimbo-Jessica, I'm hoping to read her ongoing saga...I hope very soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter

When is the next chapter coming up??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Welcome to Smuttbury! My name is Cathartico and I'll be your narrator as you dip your toes into the little slice of land where sex and smut reign supreme. In Smuttbury, we are alway open to feedback and suggestions. As a writer on Literotica, feedback is the currency! The mor...