Jessica's Change Management Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"De puta madre! Dem pucker face looks vulgar as fuck. Total foul mouth! Fuck dat shit!" He exclaimed while he made full use of my helpless position.

How? By driving two fingers right through my dinghy lips and down my throat. He pushed straight past my uvula so my gag reflex instantly kicked in with a vengeance. Oh boy! My retching was massive, so much so that my body reared up and I let my heels go.

SLAP! SLAP!

Ouchie! In response, I got a slap in the face point-blank and without warning. Dang! It wasn't that much the pain but the feeling of ineptitude that burned the most. I so didn't want to disappoint the recruits or let them down. For that reason, I super hastily regrabbed my heels. Oh my! All the time, I was gagging and choking around those dirty fingers. Still, the dude kept them in place for long and longer. He only stopped and withdrew when my eyes glazed over. Gasp!

"Yeah! Nuttin' bettah than watchin' dem fake-ass restin' pucker face stuffed 'n gaggin'!" The rude recruit sneered.

Curly Locks only let me gasp for breath a coupla times before his fingers went back down my hatch. Once more, he let my throat muscles clasp and clamp on his digits keeping them deep as fudge. Once again, I couldn't keep my hands on my heels although I tried my hardest.

SLAP! SLAP!

Owie! The burn of shame increased just as much as the sting on my cheeks. Anyhow, nobody heard my wincing 'cause fingers down the hatch. Anyhow, it woulda totally sounded all gurgly 'cause my mouth was really filling up with slobber here and it didn't stop. Just when my eyes got glassy and I started squinting, he drew them out. Pant!

This time, his fingers drew a major thread of thick, slobbery drool along which connected his hand with my fake trout pout in the most vulgar sight ever. When the longhaired Latino noticed it, he grabbed my chin and squeezed my cheeks in the roughest way ever. As my lips were constantly puckered from the augmentation, it made my pouty mouth look faker and phatter and raunchier than ever.

Turning my head around with his vice grip, Curly Locks pushed my body around on the hood once more. He showed off my fake and vulgar duckface to the other recruits in the obscenest way as the lewdness got way more increased by the thick spit dripping from my lips.

"Phwoah! Sonofabiatch! Phwoah!" Flaco and the recruit responded.

So iffy! So wishy-washy! I couldn't tell if they loved the slutty sight or dismissed it. Anyway, appreciation or ridicule, either was attention, so I gratefully and greedily drank it up and batted my eyelashes at the gang members to further increase the raunch.

Whatever! Knuckles kept me in position until I had driveled all the drool over the metallic engine cover. Just then he pushed me back into position with his roughshod blow-up doll treatment. Super reckless! Super ruthless!

Like a good LGZ hoe, I lifted my legs and grabbed my heels without prompting. Meanwhile the longhaired dude positioned my juicy juggies over the edge of the hood. As I eagerly opened my mouth, he caught me by surprise, 'cause he didn't push his fingers through my lips. Instead, he leaned over me and grasped the zucchini to swiftly and heedlessly pull it from my asshole.

Yeah, righty! The super thick vegetable had still been buried up my butt. Yeah, righty! The super big rod had still been stretching out my shitter. That was why I instantly felt my bunghole yawning open. I guess, my massive o-ring gape must have looked just as obscene and raunchy. Tihi!

However, I didn't get time to catch the spectators' reaction or drink in their response. Why? Cause Curly Locks took the zucchini and shoved it right down my throat. Even though the vegetable was profoundly bigger and thicker than his fingers, he pushed it down my throat with the same disregard to my feelings or emotions or stuff as before.

"uuuUUUGGGHHH! uuuUUUGGGHHH!" My gags grew to epic proportions.

The Latin dude kept treating the big green rod like his fingers keeping it down my throat for long and longer. As a result, I started growing tired from all the choking and retching. My gullet started getting sore from all the clenching and clasping. My mouth started flowing over from all the spluttering. Mostly, though, the ultra rude treatment blended out the nasty, filthy anal taste 'cause ass to mouth. But only almost 'cause I still tasted the bitter, vile flavor. Ewww!

"Oye vatos! Ya gotta see dat shit!" The rude recruit called out to his gang bros in the meantime.

"Sonofabitch! Look at 'em fake-ass lip trill!" He remarked when the dudes had gotten in position standing around him.

"Ahahaha! Phwoah! Ahahaha!" Both gang members laughed at the spectacle.

Which sight exactly? My augmented lips getting stretched to the bursting point by the zucchini. My inflated lips vibrating and fluttering around the vegetable. What an epic lip rolling!

"What a fuckin' trout trill! Hehehe! sorry to blow ya bubble, puta!" Curly Locks joked at my expense.

"Ain't known ducks can blow bubbles!" The third recruit noted. "Guess, dem putas ain't need soap. Just give 'em pingas."

"Nah! Dat's how dem hoe's play da flute." Flaco disagreed.

"Ay carajo! Ya a fuckin' pipe layer, ese!" He added giving his longhaired bro a slap on the back in admiration.

Even though I was totally struggling here, the respect for my bimbo skills was literally music to my ears. Or was it more like ridicule? Never mind 'cause attention! Anyway, it totally encouraged Curly Locks to continue his rude treatment, making my lips trill more times than I could count. He only ever pushed the thick vegetable out when my eyes watered and strands of black mascara ran down my cheeks.

"Spit dat shit up, biatch! Spit it up!" He ordered me while he squeezed my cheeks for the ultimate fake-ass duckface.

Like that, he slid me over to the other side of the car and made me drool the slobber all over the engine cover. Yuk! Three more times, the Latino proceeded to stuff my face with the vegetable until all the ass juice was gone and the gang members had gotten their visual fill of lip trilling. That was when he grabbed my bleached blonde tresses and resumed the roughshod blow-up doll treatment by dragging my body for a rapid turnaround. Ultra reckless! Ultra ruthless!

Whatever! He only stopped when my booty was facing him. Grasping my legs, he spread them apart as wide as fudge, so I was laying there prone bone with my ass and crotch over the edge. Basically, Curly Locks was holding me in place or else I woulda slid off the hood. In this position, however, both my bangholes were easily available.

Of course, the Latin dude was quick to make use of it. Turning the zucchini on its head, he plunged the unused tip up my cunny. You know the steamroller tactic, right? As I was grunting from the sudden stuffing, he followed this up by thrusting his raging cock up my butthole. You know the sledgehammer method, right? From the brute force, I was totally choking on my grunts. Umph!

Picking up speed, he started bulldozing my asshole like he had done with my pussy before. Jeez! He was totally double penetrating the shit outta me. He was also driving the air outta me. Once more, he drilled both my holes without lotsa rhythm, making it that much more intense.

"Ese! Ya tryin' to stomp da puta into dem ground or what?" The third recruit asked.

"Nah! He's tryin' to dent 'em ride." Flaco tossed in. "Both 'em rides actually."

"Ahahaha! Ahahaha!" They joined in mocking laughter.

"What's a puta del barrio gotta do?" Curly Locks asked while their derision washed over me.

I barely realized that he was talking to me. Never mind, I couldn't answer 'cause his pounding made me squeal in the highest pitched groans again. I couldn't form any coherent words anyway 'cause he was basically fucking my brains out.

"Lap up 'em mess cha made, biatch!" He answered his own question way too fast.

With that, he pushed against the back of my head, pressing my face into the slobbery mess I had left on the metallic engine cover. Even though I desperately wanted to oblige, the yukky sight of the thick drool made me hesitate. Another push on my head was enough, however, to make me pucker my inflated lips.

Screwing for an SOS! Screwing for an SOS!

I hope that bad boy gives me... wreckage of my bangholes!

As every thrust up my ass pushed my body forward, I took advantage of it, letting my puckered lips get dragged through the puddle of spit until they were glistening wetly and coated with bubbly drool. Just then I started licking my fake trout pout in the most lewd and vulgar manner ever. Totally porny! Totally obscene! Totally successful 'cause the gang members watched in astonished silence!

I had just finished my drooly meal when Curly Locks pulled the vegetable from my snatch. As I was gasping from the rush of air that abruptly filled my sex channel, he also drew his meaty tool from my ass. Only to go straight ahead and ram his raging cock up my coochie. My pussy barely had time to get adjusted to the different sizes and girths and stuff. Umph!

It didn't really have to, though, 'cause Curly Locks only needed a coupla more thrust. His dick was already pulsating with his last strokes, so much so that he forcefully erupted seconds later. For the second time of the day, my pussy walls got painted with steamy cum and ferociously at that. For the second time of the day, I got inseminated by a gang recruit. Holy moly!

Letting my legs go, the brawny dude stepped away from his human ride as soon as he had emptied his balls. I had literally gotten ridden hard and put away wet. Totally objectifying! Totally commodifying! More importantly, though, he had totally fucked me up, so much so that there was barely any strength left in me. That was why I simply slipped off the engine cover with my butt landing on the mucky concrete.

I hadn't noticed it but Flaco and the third recruit had gone back to the corner to continue their business. Oh righty! There was one more dude to reward, right? However, I was way too exhausted to come up with another strip show or whatever. That was why I simply leaned my back against my car, so I was facing the corner. Splaying my legs wide, I played with my pussy and boobies. Yay!

Uh-oh! Another car passed by. I shoulda gotten used to it by now, but the public exposure still felt totally disgraceful, so much so that I closed my legs on impulse.

Another failure! Another setback!

Angry with myself, I quickly opened my legs, spread my pussy open with my left hand to expose my clitty, and waved at the vehicle with my right hand. I didn't know who or how many people were in there but that made it that much naughtier. Anyhow, when the car sped off, all the recruits started walking towards me with Flaco following behind. Apparently, it had been the decisive sale for the third dude.

No matter what, I continued kneading my boobies and pinching my nippies until the final recruit was standing in fronta me. He had short black hair wearing a black basketball jersey and baggy pants. Most strikingly, though, he looked younger than the other two recruits, so much so that he could still be in high school. He musta just turned 18 and come of age.

Obviously, he had been an eager student 'cause he grabbed my two-toned hair and roughly pulled me up onto my feet in the same way as Curly Locks woulda done it. Just as much as my inflated dinghy lips seemed to invite any dude to rudely stuff my mouth, the trampy bottle blonde 'do with black undertones appeared to entice any dude to roughly pull on my hair. Gasp! I mean, purr!

"You OK, chica? You ready to go?" The youngster whispered into my ear so only I could hear him. "You're hot as fuck! Can't wait for the sex!"

Um... That sounded different than expected. That was confusing as fudge.

"Sorry, chica, don't wanna hurt you or stuff, but it's all about appearance." He softly whispered on. "Gotta trump the others here. Gotta fuck the shit outta you. So my vatos take me serious."

Um... woah! That sounded so much more surprising. That was so much more confusing. It really wasn't that complicated, though. After all, he was still a young teenage boy, as in sexually inexperienced and clumsy and all. Actually, he seemed like the nicest boy of the LGZ bunch.

Okie, sweetie! Let's put on a show for your buddies then. You asked so nicely that no chica could ever say no. Show them who the real pipe layer is around the barrio. That was Bubbly-Imbecile-Monstertitted-Barbie-Officialized talking. In reality, I didn't say a word but only nodded in response. For good reason, 'cause there was still lotsa pent-up frustration that needed a hammering.

"Fuckin' puta! Ya forgot all 'bout 'em LGZ style, stupid biatch!" The schoolboy suddenly hissed in the thickest barrio slang.

A painful drag on my two-toned tresses made me stumble and told me that his entire demeanor had changed along with his language. Uh-oh! That was lotsa quicker than expected. That was lotsa smoother than anticipated.

"Ya supposed to squirt, barri-hoe! Too fuckin' dumb to remember, rite?" He was only getting started.

As I was still yelping from the sudden change of mood, he pushed my legs apart and drove two fingers right up my cunny, mimicking the way Curly Locks had fingerbanged my throat. Remember? Inexperienced and clumsy. Hardcore and porno style. That was how he fingerfucked my poor pussy, what with no finesse at all. The brute force, however, made me react, as in grown and moan and pant. As his fingers were kinda like all over the place, or more like all inside my box, he basically hit every spot. Once again, he turned out a quick study 'cause he noticed whenever my moans took on a higher pitch.

Before long, Schoolio had found my sweet spot. Not only that, he had also discovered that applying pressure on my frontal vagina lining worked wonders. A real cave explorer! Tihi! While the youngster was working over my pussy with his left hand, he kept a grip on my hair with his right hand. That was a good thingie 'cause my legs started buckling. My legs were super wobbly and literally felt like jelly while I could only grunt and groan in rhythm with the schoolboy's fingerbanging. I woulda totally dropped back onto the mucky concrete if not for his hair-grip. After all the stretching my pussy had endured, the relentless attack on my sweetest spots was sending me into a tailspin, what with overpowering sensations and pleasure and all.

"Yeah, barri-hoe! Use 'em foulmouth! Tell us what cha need, puta!" He growled really aggressively.

Oh wow! Schoolio was really cranking up the gangster style here. In return, I really had to crank up the dirty talk too, right? Only problem? Fucked senseless and mumbling silly and all.

"Uh yesss, sirrr!" I babbled off the top of my head. "Fuck, uh, hoodrat up, uh totes! Ohhh yesss! Show, uh, hussy how, uh, done in, uh, hood! Yaaahhh!"

"Ooohhh! Aaaahhh! Yessss!" I could only go on groaning incoherently after that outburst.

Why? Cause the schoolboy had picked up speed to fingerblast my pussy. As he was still squeezing my vaginal lining, I was getting flooded with emotions and sensations. I was totally getting overwhelmed, as in whacked outta my mind and fuck drunk.

"Oh yesss! Take, uh, whore! Like, uh, real! Yaaah! Own, uh, pussy!" I tried my bestest to keep on talking dirty. "Bang the squirt, uh, outta, uh, bitch! Yaaah!"

"Oh fudge!" I screamed when it happened.

At first, I felt like I had to pee like bad. But then my pussy erupted, and I ejaculated like hard. My squirty juices were flowing outta me, or more like spraying outta me. Actually, a huge burst of liquid erupted from my pussy and splashed onto the dirty concrete.

"Oh shoot! O'zapft isss!" I shouted outta my mind.

Holy moly! Totally silly! Totally mindless! Wherever that was coming from, it was kinda true, though. I literally felt like a keg that had gotten tapped. Although I looked way hotter and prettier than any keg. Duh! Anyway, my eruption was ultra vigorous, so much so that I totally blacked out for the moment while my orgasm surged through me.

BUMP!

A loud noise made me come back to my senses. Uh-oh! That noise had been me 'cause I had dropped to the ground. Even though I was still super heady and totally cum drunk, I heard the gang members' laughter ringing in my ears. Bitching bimbotaining! Awesome show!

"Dis shit ain't 'bout cha, biatch! Ya here to serve, puta!" I heard Schoolio growling at me.

Gosh! This nice sweetie really knew how to play the tough gangster. Anyhow, he was already dragging on my hair to force me onto hands and knees. I so wasn't thinking here. I so was acting on autopilot here. With that, I simply followed the schoolboy's lead. With that, I kinda encouraged him, 'cause I wanted him to throw me around like a rag doll and treat me like a blow-up doll and totally make me a bimbo doll.

"Ya forgot 'em LGZ style again. Whata fuckin' dumbass biatch!" Schoolio exclaimed. "Ya make a mess, ya clean up da shit. Gettit!"

Um... what mess? Oh, that mess! I realized when my head got yanked down and my face landed in the puddle of squirt I had created. Holy fudge! My face was getting dunked into the dirt, as in the filthy, mucky concrete. Totally yuk! Totally gross!

The disgust made my skin crawl and my body shudder. I had a totally sickening feeling of revulsion and nausea. So much so that I quickly lifted my head back outta the squirty pool. So much so that I mewled and whined softly. So much so that I wrinkled my nose, lowered my thinned fake brows, opened my mouth, and protruded my tongue.

"Ahahaha! Ahahaha!" A new round of mocking laughter hit me.

Oh righty! My expression of disgust coupled with my resting pucker face must have looked super ridiculous. Totally absurd! Totally grotesque! Totally not helpful!

BUMP!

SLAP! SLAP!

Another drag on my hair! Another dunk into the dirt! I so wasn't getting outta this. Instead, my disobedience earned me a round of loud smacks to my butt. Ochie ow! On top of that, it earned me harsh inner scolding from Bubbly-Imbecile-Monstertitted-Barbie-Officialized. Owie ouch!

SLAP! SLAP!

I whimpered as I opened my dinghy lips and started licking at my own juices, 'cause I knew that Schoolio wouldn't stop beating my booty before I behaved. After all, D-Rod wasn't here to protect me. Most of all, though, I lapped at a filthy, grime-stained street. Oh jeez! I better not wanted to know what I was feeling on my tongue. Anyway, it totally made me whimper and whine noisily. Totally yuk! Totally gross!

"Awww! Dat fuckin' pornstar's feelin' too good to be treated like sum fuckin' street meat?" The schoolboy barked while handing me two more stinging blows to my ass.

Oh wow! So the youngster took me for a pornstar? Just after the bikers had taken me for a stripper! Not much of a surprise, what with my trampy two-tone hairdo, generic tattoos, inflated lips, and tanlines, right? But much of a success, what with me spending lotsa time and money to achieve this! Yay!

"Dat's 'em place dat fuckin' foulmouth belongs." He added aggressively.

With that, I felt my face getting pushed deeper into the puddle of ejaculation. Just then I realized that it wasn't his hand pressing me down. It was the sole of his sneaker. Oh no! Oh nooo! Oh noooooo!

Holy moly! I was getting handed a total dirt sandwich, what with my pouty mouth pushed onto the grimy street and a dirty shoe pressing against the back of my head. Ewww! Yuk! Eeegh! Gross! Um whateverrr!

Oh gosh! You can't believe how fast I lapped up my squirty juices. You can't believe how loud I whimpered and whined. You can't believe how much my pussy twitched despite my recent climax.

"Looks like 'em hoe's down 'n hosed up! Hehehe!" Curly Locks commented with some chuckles.

When I was finally done with that puddle, my face was a total smear face again, only covered with squirt instead of cream this time. No matter what, as soon as Schoolio took his sneaker off my head, he pulled me back onto all fours with the hair-grip and led me further away from my sports car.

1...456789