Jessica's Change Management Ch. 24

Story Info
Jessica is arrested and taken to the police station.
10.6k words
4.58
23.1k
6

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

-- Wednesday --

Oh! My! Gawd! After all the frustrations and setbacks, I had been way too desperate for attention and admiration. After all the edging and excitement, I had been way too needy for objectification and commodification. After all the stuff that had happened, I had been way too greedy for my own good. Too bimboy! Too dangerously!

Only problem? None of that had crossed my mind when I was cruising around the barrio 'cause I was living in the moment. It didn't cross my mind when I walked up to that vehicle 'cause I was living for the moment. As I said, too bubbly and too imbecile, which I learned the hard way when the handcuffs clicked around my wrists.

BUSTED!

I was getting arrested! For real! I had picked some undercover cops to solicit. For sure! Could you believe it? After all I had done prior, this was when they got me? I mean, I had worked as a nude sign holder and stripped naked on a food concourse. I had performed as LGZ hoe and fucked a buncha gangbangers in an underpass. All that risky stuff and not a thingie had happened 'cause I had been protected by the gang.

Worse thingie? This was my own fault! I had decided to act on my own. I had decided to go hustling without LGZ guidance. I had picked the wrong time and place and car all by myself. Gulp! Worst thingie? I had never had any kinda run-in with the law before. I hadn't even gotten a speeding ticket up to this point. A single thoughtless action and it would haunt me forever. Totally bubbly! Totally imbecile!

The two cops really looked like your prototypical Latino gangbangers. Maybe, too stereotypical 'cause fake. Duh! Anyway, they were a classic young-old combo as the older dude, called Sosa by the way, was a 50ish officer sporting gelled back, pitch black hair and a moustache whereas the younger dude, called Cordoba, was a 20ish muscular military type of guy with tattoo sleeves. Apart from that, they weren't a chatty combo, 'cause they didn't tell me any kinda thingie except my rights. Duh! I was way too intimidated to do much talking anyway. That was why we basically kept silent the entire way.

Where? To the local police station! Duh! When we arrived at the building, it turned out to be a super small brick house with a large main room where the officers sat at small cubicles. Apart from that, there seemed to be an individual office for the captain and some kinda evidence room at the left side as well as two interrogation rooms on the right side of the main room. Oh, there was also a holding tank at the other end.

That was exactly where the cops where taking me. Good thingie? I was sitting all alone in my holding cell, or more like I was the only detained person in the entire holding tank. Bad thingie? The two cops frog-marched me through the entire main room with my arms cuffed behind my back. That way, each and every officer got a good look at me. Oh my gawd! I literally felt their disdainful looks and scornful head shakes washing over me. They took me for a street hooker the moment they saw me, that much was clear. Oh Lordy! The most contemptuous look came from the captain himself who was a blonde, handsome dude about the same age as me. So holier-than-thou! So self-righteous!

"Is it time for our regular prostitution stings yet again?" One of the detectives in suit and tie asked the undercover cops.

"Nah! We netted this one in passing. She was just too easy to spot!" The younger cop responded.

"Yeah! This one deserves a Darwin award for the least subtle way to turn tricks." The older cop added.

Oh jeez! It wasn't enough that the entire police force took me for a hooker. Now, they laughed at me for being the dumbest whore ever. Apparently, I hadn't acted like the street walkers they usually caught in their stings, which shoulda made me proud, right? Usual or not! Conspicuous or not! The derisive laughter made me flush in embarrassment all the same, so much so that it felt like my skin turned deep red from head to toe. Gasp! More than that, the blushing remained all the way to the holding tank and didn't even stop there. Gulp!

Doom and gloom!

Holy moly! The cell was like a box of concrete, as in super dark and ultra filthy. The grey walls and metallic bars made the place look ultra dreary and extra dismal, so much so that it didn't get better with the passing of time. Actually, there was a lot of time going by 'cause the cops made me wait in the cell for super long.

Minutes?!? Hours?!? Dunno! So much time that I lost track. So much time that my mind started wandering. Truth be told, I kinda began scrutinizing my situation 'cause it seemed like it had taken a buncha unexpected turns lately.

It's not your life that sucks but the tough luck following you, girl! Look at all the missed chances in your past. Look at all the wasted time at your work. This was a golden opportunity to get attention and relief from some dudes. This was too good to miss out on. What a lost chance! What squandered potential! Oh yeah, that was the B.I.M.B.O. appealing to my conscience.

What was really bad, though, were my surroundings. I so couldn't spend more time in this holding cell! It was totally damp in here, so much so that the walls were crumbling and the floor was wet. I couldn't even use the stainless-steel toilet 'cause unflushed. Dang! My dread and horror were growing by the moment! Just as much, my agitation and tension were growing by the second. Holy shoot! The prospect of spending the night in this dreadful place was slowly becoming reality.

When I was ready to make a fuss, as in scream my head off and rattle at the bars, the young undercover cop returned to take me away to the interrogation room. By then, I had already earned a nickname at the station. The 'Darwin Dummy' running the gauntlet once more. The 'Darwin Dummy' getting laughed outta the main room once more. Pant!

The interrogation room was super small and the furnishing looked really old. In the middle of the room stood a table with two chairs, a glowing lamp, and fixated handcuffs. There was a two-way mirror opposite the door and a whiteboard on the wall behind the table. For sure, this wasn't the most high-end police station ever.

No matter what, any kinda thingie was better than spending another second in that awful holding cell. Apparently, the inked Military dude knew it as well, 'cause he was really nice and civil, so much so that he abstained from cuffing me to the table 'cause I really didn't look like I was posing a flight risk. Tihi! Of course, he questioned me about 'Loz Gandallazzz', asking stuff about the gang members and their pimp businesses and drug operations. Of course, I couldn't really answer any of those questions, 'cause I didn't know complicated stuff like that. I mean, I wasn't a business partner or consultant for the gang. I was just an LGZ Bimb-ho, right?

What a predicament! What a dilemma!

Most of all, I couldn't talk about LGZ, 'cause I so wasn't a snitch. I mean, Sir Da-Rod had basically freed me from my boring life and started my journey into bimbofication. Checo had carried on his work and finished my transformation into a bouncy, blissful bimbo. So, I totally had to be grateful to the gang. Duh!

However, I couldn't talk about the truth either 'cause the cops wouldn't believe me anyway. Worse, they might book me for lewd conduct or indecent behavior or whatever. No matter what, I so couldn't spend the night or any further minute in that dreadful cell. No way! What a tricky situation! What an awkward position! Especially as I still had a hard time expressing myself in a way the cops could understand 'cause lip augmentation. Umph!

Whatever! I had to find a way outta this jam and quick. I had to use my wits, I mean my assets, to wriggle myself outta this affair. What assets? My big boobies and dinghy lips and bangholes 'cause Bubbly Imbecile Monster-titted Barbie Officialized. Duh!

Nevermind! As Cordoba didn't get any answers, he basically stormed outta the interrogation room, literally like fuming with rage. Whatever! Not your problem, girl! Anyhow, he was quickly replaced by his older partner who tried his luck with me. Actually, he tried a different approach, 'cause he wasn't sympathetic or understanding or whatever. Totally the opposite! Totally bad cop good cop!

Which approach? The crooked cop method 'cause he reminded me of the no-snitching rule. He wasn't trying to convince me to give up incriminating information about LGZ. On the contrary, he was trying to cow me into keeping my mouth shut. As I said, so not necessary cause I wasn't a snitch.

"Uh sirrr! Uh wow!" I burst out giggling when I realized that he musta been in LGZ's pocket.

"I'm, uh wow, so totally happy that we got, uh like, so super strong dudes on the force, uh know like, so strong-willed 'n strong-headed 'n all." I babbled away.

Holy moly! The moment I realized that Sosa was a crooked cop, all the pent-up tension and high-strung agitation melted away from me, literally like ice in the sunshine. That's your ray of hope, girl. It's an LGZ affiliate who's gonna safe you and keep you from harm, or more like from a jail sentence. Yay, girl!

See what happened when all that tension dropped off me? The neediness resurged with full force. Of course! The craving for attention and the greed for admiration were consuming me again. The appetite for sex and need for objectification was driving me again. All the thingies that had made me approach the undercover cops and had brought me to this place. Nay!

Scratch that! Actually, it had to be yay! Why? Cause I needed to utilize my assets to get outta this predicament. Remember? This was now or never! This was the purr-fect opportunity, what with the corrupt cop and LGZ affiliate. This was why I basically flung myself at him, what with me acting all seductive and tempting.

"Mostly, though, I'm, uh like wow, so totally happy to have, uh know, a man so strong 'n muscular to protect me 'n keep me safe 'n all. Like totes! Like so awesome!" I instantly started flirting with my savior.

Of course, Crooked Cop didn't look the part at all 'cause he was more like a rough-around-the-edges, sleazy scoundrel. Anyhow, teasing and seducing were a bimbo's main skills, weren't they? No matter the dude, right?

"I, like really, luuuv a strong man who can, like totally, drag 'n toss 'n push me 'round, literally like a ragdoll. For realsies!" I added super subtle... not.

To emphasize my flirtation, I ran the tip of my Leopard-print pornclaws all along the neckline of my bright pink crop top. To intensify my seduction, I hooked my index finger into the neckline right in the center and twisted it to reveal tonsa cleavage. Oopsie not oopsie! Tihi!

Even though Sosa snorted dismissively and shook his head in response, I could see the lust and desire flashing in his eyes, contradicting his official reaction. No need to be shy! No need to play it coy! No matter what, the sleazy scoundrel obviously had done his job, 'cause he left soon after. Oh dang!

What a failure! What a flop!

Back to waiting! Back to my mind wandering! Once more, I began scrutinizing my situation. This time, however, it was all about ways to grasp this opportunity. No point in thinking about spilt milk, like literally, right? Instead, I was really strategizing here, as in cooking up bimbo strategies. How could I seduce the LGZ cop? How could I get my much-needed relief in doing so? In fact, all that fantasizing got me totally hot and bothered, so much so that I started grinding my legs all jittery.

Whatever! After dunno how long, Ink Cop gave it another shot, questioning me for the second time. Once again, he tried being all empathetic and understanding and offering me ways outta my predicament. It so didn't work on me. Totally the contrary! It made me that much more defiant. Actually, it resulted in me not even trying my teasy bimbo seduction 'cause pointless.

Oh jeez! Despite his tattoo sleeves and muscles, Cordoba was such a goody two-shoes. Remember that super nice dude from the train ride? So not my type. Instead, I almost asked the young cop to bring in the bad cop, aka the LGZ dude, to carry out a proper interrogation. Tihi!

Back to waiting! Back to dreaming of alpha males! Oh gosh! The more my candy brain revolved around sexy ways of seduction, the more my clitty throbbed. I was kinda afraid I might leave a juicy spot on the seat or on the floor of the interrogation room. Pant! That was why I spent most of the time using that two-way mirror to rearrange my hair and train my bestest selfie duckface look. Yay!

When the door eventually reopened, I kinda held my breath in nervous anticipation. It wasn't Crooked Cop entering, though. It was the police captain himself. Oh boo! Was this a revolving door? Was this some kinda interrogation practice? Anyhow, Mr. Handsome sat down facing me, and then he waited. And waited and waited some more...

He didn't say a word for some time, which made me that much more jittery and edgy. Gasp! So long so that it made me think again. If Sosa was too shy and timid, his boss might be a better target. Maybe, he was more of a hands-on kinda dude. Maybe, he was the better seduction target.

"I admit, it preyed on my mind and didn't give me any peace. You see, as a police officer you should always be curious and search for answers." The police captain eventually started the interview.

"You see, I never forget a face. You, however, I couldn't quite place. By all means, I remembered you but didn't know where to put you." He continued all eloquent and articulate. "When I checked your name and ID, that was my aha moment."

Um... what kinda moment? Like a light-bulb moment? Like an 80s music discovery? Like whatever... more importantly, like why and how?

"I remembered where I had seen you before, Miss Addams. A couple months ago, we met at a local business networking lunch event." He dropped the bombshell.

SHOCKER! STUNNER!

What a news flash! I mean, what alarming news! What unsettling news! Ever since that business lunch, lotsa thingies had happened in my professional and personal life, hadn't they? Lotsa people had come and gone since then. No way, I could keep track of every acquaintance and chance encounter and whatsoever. I mean, the handsome dude with his stylish haircut looked familiar, sorta. Truth be told, I had met lotsa people and local prominence in my role as senior consultant. But I had never expected to run into any one of them under these circumstances. What a small town! What an unfortunate accident!

Doom and gloom!

Oh no! Oh no, no, no! What if he exposed me to the rest of the local business network? What if he told my former colleagues? I would totally be the subject to peer review! I would totally be the talk of the town! I would certainly be shunned by the high society! I would certainly crumble under peer pressure! So gonna be outcast! So gonna be declassed!

Could you imagine my former team members testing the new bimb-ho in town? They would totally take their revenge for my strict, controlling leadership style, or more like wreak revenge on my bangholes. Gulp! Could you imagine local businessmen hiring the new bimb-ho for company parties? They would totally retaliate for losing out on clients due to my previous project pitches, or more like give some retaliation penetration to my bangholes. Gasp!

"Of course, you wore a slightly different attire and makeup." Mr. Handsome remarked, his voice revealing a tinge of astonishment. "That is the reason why I'm curious, and truthfully, quite mystified to meet you again in this room under these circumstances and in this getup."

Say what?!? Pure coincidence! Now, that he had said it, I really actually remembered him. In contrast to me, he had looked as slick and smart then as now. The young and rising star of our police force called Mr. Henderson. The eloquent and ambitious captain who was destined for greater thingies. Mr. Handsome who had already acted all slick and suave back then, literally like a future politician. More than that, he had talked about his goal to get elected to the city council nonstop.

"I don't believe this was a coincidence, Miss Addams." The captain pressed on. "This is a safe space! You can trust me and confide in me as an old acquaintance."

"So, I'm asking you, was it an appeal for help?" He dug deeper. "I'm in a position to help you, Miss Addams."

Oh wow, girl! He's throwing you a lifeline here. Better milk it fast! A small voice of restraint alerted me. Seriously? Saving a damsel in distress? What a knight in shining armor, I mean in a tailor-made suit. Tihi! Anyhow, that was like a gold star on a police captain's resume, right? That was always a good card to play in the next election, wasn't it? As I said, slick, ambitious politician to the core. The dude wouldn't do any kinda thngie without an ulterior motive. Duh!

"Oh sirrr! I'm, like really, impressed by determination 'n ambition 'n stuff. So much passion! For realsies!" I tried to grab this chance. "You know, ambition's, like, the new sexy! Fer shure!"

Oh wow! I so wouldn't let this opportunity slide. That was why I literally grabbed the bull by the horns, or more like grabbed the captain by his balls. How? By falling back on my tried and tested bimbo strategy, as in flirting and seducing. Duh! To make my own ambitions clear, I used my bestest bimbo tactics, what with me twirling my bottle blonde tresses with my right index finger and running the tip of my Leopard-print nails all across my 'fake' crop top from nippie to nippie, basically making them poke through the flimsy material.

"A confident man's, like so totally, sexy. So fab!" I added with a purry voice.

Leaning over the table, I offered Mr. Handsome an awesome look down my cleavage, so much so that his eyes could basically fall right into the deep canyon in between my two tear-shaped fleshorbs. Shifting up a gear, I put my right palm on the back of his left hand before running my index finger up his forearm.

"Sorry, Miss Adams! You might have misunderstood me." The suave captain responded by pulling his arm away.

"This isn't the way we conduct our operations here." He leaned back, his voice taking on a serious tone. "I run my station on integrity and transparency."

"I also pride myself on equipping my station with the necessary equipment even if our funds are limited." He added, pointing at the corner above the door.

Oh dang! What a hater! I was all about that stuff, as in a bimbo of integrity and transparency of my clothes. I was all about necessary equipment, as in glittery accessories and glossy makeup. Duh!

What a drag! He wasn't falling for my bimbo tricks. Instead, he was firmly rejecting my flirty advances. This was his chance to check out the sensations from a pair of freshly augmented dinghy lips! This was his chance to be one of the first to review my cosmetic lip enhancement! I bet his wife would never offer him that opportunity. Duh! Totally dull! Totally blah! Totally hurting my bimbo pride! Before I had a chance to pout too much, though, the captain continued the interrogation with another bombshell. Uh-oh!

"Correct me if I'm wrong. But if I remember correctly, you were accompanied by your future husband at the lunch, weren't you?" Mr. Handsome asked. "Does he know you're here?"

Oh my god! Oh no! Oh righty! As a matter of fact, it was correct. Back then I had attended the event with my ex-boyfriend Nate. Oh wow! So much time had passed! So much stuff had changed! In fact, I hadn't thought about him in forever! In reality, my frustration about getting dumped so unceremoniously by him had been the trigger that had started all of this. In actuality, I should thank him sincerely! Ya-nay!

Tragedy and despair!

Oh my god! Oh no! He couldn't! He shouldn't! He wouldn't tell my ex-boyfriend about this, would he? Nate would be super judgy and totally denounce me! No matter how many times I would tell him that I was happier and prettier now. No matter how many times I would swear that I had found my purpose and identity now. He would try to redo all of it, like literally trying to turn back the hands of time, or more like the hands of the surgeon. So biased! So prejudiced!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers