Jessica's Change Management Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

"This whole situation strikes me as quite the oddity." The police captain elaborated in the meantime. "You don't have a criminal record or any priors. You are a fine upstanding citizen of our community."

"Let me be frank with you." The suave dude came to the point. "I don't need any scandal in my precinct. Excess and overindulgence have no place here. I don't need this kind of tabloid fodder."

Listen up, girl! That's another lifeline. Jump at it! The small voice of restraint piped back up. You see? Full-blown politician! He's way more interested in keeping his immaculate image than uncovering any inconvenient truth 'cause next election. You can play that game, too. Oh my! I guess, the voice of restraint had a point there.

"Fine, sir! You got me." I sighed dramatically. "Me 'n my boyfriend, we were, like, experimenting 'n stuff. You know how it is. Fer shure! Over time, boredom set in, so we needed to spice up our relationship."

"You know, it was just a game! So silly!" I acted all conspiratorial. "Nate had, like, dropped me off on the other side of the street. Okie? I was supposed to, like, approach a few vehicles. But just for show! Then get back to his car, you know, as if turning a trick."

"I know, I know! It's, like, a bit kinky, but also really exciting." I played it down with a wave of the hand. "I mean, look at these clothes. Over the top, right? Too much to be true, right?"

Oh wow, girl! What a monologue! What a burst of creativity! Well done, girl! The small voice praised my efforts all the same. Actually, talking so much for so long had been really difficult. Certainly, remaining serious without getting all babbly was mega hard. Honestly, it had taken lotsa focus, so much so that I felt my mind shifting from the pink, bubbly bimbo haze to the dreary, worrisome reality. So inconvenient!

"Okay... given your prior record, I can choose to believe that." Mr. Handsome was quick to agree. "However, I need to corroborate your statement first. We'll have to see if there are any witnesses to place your boyfriend at the scene."

Phew! Obviously, he was more than happy to literally sweep this incident under the rug without any kinda paperwork or publicity or stuff. Yet, he was way too much about integrity and transparency and all that boring stuff. So he wasn't willing to let me go without solid evidence. Oh dang!

Nevermind, I was on the right track here. My argument had been solid and my story had been credible, sorta. At the end of the day, however, I was still detained in an interrogation room of a police station and looking to spend the night in a holding cell. Holy fudge!

Still a predicament! Still a dilemma!

The catch-22? There was no witness or anybody to corroborate my story. Worse thingie? Nate hadn't been on the scene or had any clue about this situation. Worst thingie? No way, I wanted the police captain to call my ex-boyfriend and inform him about my current whereabouts. That was why I had to do some kinda thingie about that and fast. But what and how and who?

Back to waiting! How long? Not long at all 'cause the door suddenly burst open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I heard a furious voice.

It was Sosa storming back inside. He was super upset and super incensed, so much so that he pointedly switched off the close-circuit camera mounted to the wall. Uh-oh!

"So you're talking to the captain now" He started berating me. "What are you telling him?"

Oh boy! Crooked Cop's entrance was so alpha and so dominant. What a polar opposite to the empathetic good cop! What a sharp contrast to the slick statesman! Their strictly platonic interrogations had been ultra frustrating and über-disappointing. Pout!

"Hiya my guardian, I mean police guard." I welcomed him back enthusiastically.

"Didn't you get the message, you dumbass bitch?" The moustache dude continued. "This ends here 'n now. Looks like you need a bigger reminder!"

With that, he pulled his smartphone from his pocket and dialed a number. I so didn't know what he was up to, but I soon found out. When the phone started ringing, he held it out to me. Oh wow! He didn't even give it to me but made me get up and walk over to him to take it. What a gentleman... not!

What a scare, girl! He's calling some LGZ boss. He's bringing in the big guns now. This so isn't boding well! Uh-oh! At least, the scare got me kinda clear headed for a moment, so much so that the voice of restraint returned, albeit faintly.

What a luck! Nobody picked up! Phew! Whichever LGZ dude Sosa had called, he wasn't available at the moment. Too bad! Sorry, not sorry! As I breathed a sigh of relief, the Crooked Cop showed the opposite reaction. He became that much more furious, returning to his intimidation tactics. The dude totally continued berating me, so much so that he paced through the room all enraged. That was why I didn't have a chance to hand him his smartphone back, so I put it onto the whiteboard's aluminum tray ledge. With that done, I sat back onto my chair to get outta his way.

Oh boy! Sitting there, I so couldn't deny it. The sleazy scoundrel's aggressive macho demeanor had a totally significant effect on me. It was like my own aha effect, or more like my personal alpha effect. Tihi! What effect exactly? It drove me back into my pink, bubbly bimbo haze and made me all candy brained again. Goodbye, voice of restraint!

As a consequence, the neediness resurged with full force along with the craving for attention and the greed for admiration and the appetite for sex. This was the real knight in shining armor, I mean in a worn-out coat. Tihi!

Totally now or never! Totally chance of seduction!

"You know, I've always had, like, a thingie, like totally, for men in uniform." I purred when he took a gasp for air. "That's why I'm, like, so happy 'n so grateful, you know, that you came back to protect me 'n all."

Of course, I knew that the undercover cop wasn't wearing a police uniform. Just like his physique or appearance, it so didn't matter 'cause teasing like a bimbo! Duh!

"Oh wow, seeing a police officer, you know, with a glistening badge on his chest 'n handcuffs dangling from his hip! That looks so strong 'n so solid! Like literally screaming safety 'n security 'n all!" I gushed.

To walk my talk, I put my hands on my heart and basically gave myself a booby massage while talking about his badge. I also uncrossed my legs and flashed my bestest duckface with my inflated dinghy lips while babbling about strong stuff.

"That makes me, like, so totally hawt. Like literally drooly 'n drippy. For realsies!" I prattled on.

As deeds are way better than words, I lifted my hands into the air and pointed both my index fingers, or more like the tips of my Leopard-print pornclaws, at my face while talking about hot stuff. As I formed fists, I continued talking about drooling which I emphasized by wanking and blowing an imaginary dick in the air. So subtle... not!

"I bet, you're, like totally, strong 'n solid in all areas. Fer shure!" I suggested totally not subtle.

Even less subtle, I reached out and grabbed his crotch, kinda like feeling his dick through his pants. Seduction to the max! Yay!

"Shut up, bitch!" Sosa hissed in response.

Kinda surprisingly, he turned away as if trying to evade my advances. Instead, he paced up and down the room, literally like a lion on the prowl. Failure to the max! Nay!

"Can't do this! Can't risk getting exposed for some dumb cunt. Can't risk my job for some cheap pussy." He told himself.

The sleazy scoundrel continued pacing around while repeating those words, literally like a mantra. He was totally on the verge! He only needed a coupla more nudges! By now, the moustache dude was biting his own fist as if trying to restrain himself physically. Somewhat, this situation reminded me of my last day at the office. I had tried to seduce my successor way hard. I had failed back then. No way, I would fail again 'cause bimbo pride!

"Please sirrr! Let me, like totes, show you my gratitude, you know, for reminding me of all that complicated stuff." I made another dirty pass.

To make double sure that I would succeed, I grabbed the older dude's ass the next time he prowled past me. I was giving his buns a prime massage through his pants while I pushed him close to me.

"Sirrr! No way, I'm, like really, doing stuff like this, you know, for any dude." I pressed on super flirty. "But you're, like, special. You know, you're my strong 'n manly guardian angel."

"Fuck! Nobody gives a shit 'bout some random whore, right? Quick 'n dirty, in 'n out! That's it!" Crooked Cop started convincing himself.

"Seems like you still didn't get the message, right? You need a fucking reminder that sticks in that airhead!" He growled while stepping up to me.

"So you bitch wanna get dragged around like a ragdoll? You can have that!" He told me hissing in my ear.

Grabbing a fistful of my platinum blonde tresses and black undertones, Sosa pulled me off the chair. Dragging me onto my feet, he turned me around. Finally, walking the talk! Finally, acting like a real macho!

CLICK! CLICK!

Holy fudge! Apparently, the sleazy scoundrel was taking my words a bit too serious or literal or whatever. Why? Cause he grasped my arms, turned them onto my back, and handcuffed me. Oh no! Oh not again!

Just like that, I had been rendered motionless. Just like that, I had been turned into a ragdoll. Just like that, I was totally defenseless! That was why, I quickly found myself getting frog-marched through the interrogation room. Was this becoming some kinda regular thingie or what? Duh!

"You think anybody's coming to help you?" He hissed when he positioned me in fronta the two-way mirror. "Think again, bitch! Day shift's about to go home so nobody gives a shit 'bout the cheap-ass street hoe in detention."

"You think anybody's seeing you?" He continued with a nod to the mirror. "News flash, dumb cunt! I got the keys to the observation room. Nobody's getting in there!"

Oh boy! As I said before, Sosa obviously had experience with these alternative interrogation tactics. Whatever! All of it happened super quick, so much so that I didn't even get to shriek in surprise. Anyway, I shoulda more likely cheered in elation, 'cause I had succeeded. My seduction had literally worked like a charm. My flirting had legit done the trick. Total sex-cess! Total triumph!

"Don't ever talk to the cops! You got the right to remain silent so use it." He shouted while making me look at my face in the mirror. "You're too dumb to talk without revealing shit. So don't talk at all! Gettit, fucking bitch?"

PTOOH! PTOOH!

Apparently, Crooked Cop had some kinda unfinished business with that mirror 'cause he was screaming super vigorously, so much so that he totally spat some drool against the glass with every word. Ugh!

As he remained standing close behind me, he reached around and grabbed my neckline. Oh, remember my outfit? I was still wearing a bright pink, two sizes too small, spandex crop top with the word 'Fake' printed on the front in big white letters, the pair of skinny women's jeans hot pants with a slashed front and torn crotch, and a pair of white, quilted knee-high boots. What a surprise... not! Cause I hadn't gotten the chance to change my clothes after getting arrested. Duh!

"C'mon, bitch! Say it loud to yourself while shaking those fucking tits for your imaginary savior!" He told me super strictly.

"Oh sirrr! I, like no way, need any kinda savior. As if!" I replied still super teasy. "I, like totally, got my protector already, 'cause, you know, you're my police guardian. Fer shure!"

No matter what, I still did as he had told me, 'cause I didn't want to push the dude over the edge and increase his anger any further. That was why I bent down until my juicy juggies dangled off my chest and started swinging them left and right and back and forth until my big, ole funbags were jiggling massively.

"So not, like no way, gonna talk to cops, like never ever! I, like totally, remain silent 'cause dumb. Promise!" I said to myself in the mirror.

Oh Lordy! Sosa made me repeat the sentence until I was saying it just as energetically and spraying the glass with spit myself. Ewww!

"Look at the mess you made, dumb cunt!" He eventually chided me. "Wipe that mirror with your money makers!"

So not my fault! So grody! So whatever! All obediently, I thrust my shoulders forward to press my big boobies against the mirror. Oh cold! Oh nippy! Oh whatever! I had gotten way too much stripping experience lately to let this chance slide. As a bimbo, you perform when you're told to shake your money maker, right? Whenever, wherever, whatsoever, right? Right!

That was why I didn't just shove my juicy juggies against the glass. Too boring! Too dull! Instead, I kept my titty meat pressed against the mirror while I slowly pushed my ass back. That way, my titty flesh got squashed and bulged out at the sides while I started shaking my booty. After all, I was here to provide a super show for my protector standing behind me, right?

Bouncing my booty until my ass cheeks quaked extra epically and my butt flesh jiggled super enticingly, I guided my big boobies to all the spit spots. Swiping my titty meat through the slobber, I didn't really wipe it up but more like spread it out, as in smearing the drool from round globs into a smudgy line.

Lifting my big, ole funbags off the mirror, I stepped back a coupla inches. Remaining in my bent over position, I picked the booty twerking back up. Whenever my butt cheeks bounced up, it pushed my body forward and squashed my titties against the glass. Tihi! That way, I was basically punching the glass with my soft titty flesh as if trying to chip the slobber off the glass. Now, that's how you use an interrogation room, bimb-ho! Super slut show! Magnificent mirror mashing!

Way too soon, I had managed to soak up all the drool into my titty skin. Pout! However, the interrogation of hard knocks wasn't over yet, not by a long shot. What exactly happened? Sosa stepped back up to me, grabbed my two-tone hair and marched me back to the table. Tossing me over the table, my big ole funbags got pressed against the tabletop while my arms were tied behind my back and my booty was exposed. Holy moly! As my jeans hot pants had been torn apart and basically turned into a miniskirt before, the flimsy fabric rose over my booty offering easy entrance. Holy fudge! Obviously, the corrupt cop wanted me to stay silent, so he pulled a pair of gloves from his low profile belt and stuffed them in between my inflated dinghy lips. Holy shoot!

"I don't think those words got stuck in that airhead." Sosa snarled while leaning over my body. "Shit goes in at one ear 'n out the other with a Darwin dummy like you!"

"I guess I gotta pound it into you!" He decided. "Just to make sure."

"Yes sirrr! Like wow! Drill the message into me, like totes." I hastily encouraged him. "Make me feel it, you know, to understand it. For realsies!"

Oh wow! I was kinda disappointed that the moustache dude hadn't touched me yet. What a disregard! What a disrespect! That was why I continued flirting all teasy 'cause bimbo pride. Duh!

Standing behind me, Crooked Cop yanked his cock from his pants. He didn't start any kinda action before pulling a rubber from his pocket and putting it over his hardening meaty tool. Oh wow! Sosa was literally covering all his bases here, wasn't he? First, the dude had switched off the camera, and now he was using a condom. Apparently, he was really experienced with this stuff, knowing how to cover up any traces. Umph!

Shortly after, two slaps to each ass cheek reddened my butt. Two spats on my pussy flaps acted as lubrication. As expected, Crooked Cop didn't bother with any kinda niceties. As sensed, he was totally the dominant alpha macho! As said, he was totally the protector and guardian angel! As suspected, he only needed two thrusts to go balls deep up my cunny.

As not anticipated, he took a short break in that position. As not expected, he allowed me to catch a breath and let me get accustomed to his girth. As not suspected, he had the thickest dick I had ever felt. As not foreseen, he tugged on my bottle blonde tresses to make me lift my upper body off the table and used his free hand to squeeze my titty meat while stuffing my pussy to the brim.

"Gotta... pound... the message... into... you... fucking... street... meat." He said a word per stroke.

Grabbing my bottle blonde tresses, he lifted my upper body off the tabletop, or more like my big, ole funbags. As a result, my soft, round fleshorbs dangled freely in the hair and jiggled with every thrust up my cunny. That wasn't really my main concern, though. Instead, his unexpected girth made me struggle 'cause it totally split my coochie. For sure, the moustache dude didn't have the longest cock I had ever seen but the fattest shaft I had ever felt. Despite his thickness, he banged away, as in full power and full length and full speed and full tilt and full throttle. Ya-nay!

"Shut... the fuck... up! No ... word... to ... any... fucking ... cop!" He continued his pound for pound telegraphing.

Releasing my two-tone hair, he grabbed both my soft, dangling fleshorbs to hold me in place. Not only that, he also squeezed my big, ole funbags with every word, as in really kneading and mauling my poor titty flesh. He didn't give a fudge that he was railing me as if trying to nail my body to the table. He didn't give a fudge that he was banging me in a police station. He didn't give a fudge about my feelings or emotions or whatever. He didn't give a fudge about me mumbling into those worn-out, sweat-drenched gloves. Ya-nay?!? Yay!!

As my arms were tied behind my back, I couldn't do any other thingy but bend over and take his dicking. After all, that was what I had craved and needed. That had been my goal and aim. So not bitching about subtleties! So not complaining about details! Gasp! The moustache dude was really rutting my pussy hard as fudge. He was really railing my cunny savagely as fudge. He was really drilling the message into me urgently as fudge. After all the waiting and buildup, I didn't need long stimulation or lotsa sensations. The ruthlessness and abruptness and intenseness were all that mattered, so much so that I came faster than ever. Pant!

Unsurprisingly, the older dude followed suit really quickly. As soon as I started twitching and jerking from my climax, he planted his cock balls deep up my sex channel. Oh boy! I felt him shoot several spurts but didn't feel any kinda jizz 'cause rubber. Duh!

After grunting all through his orgasm, Crooked Cop basically collapsed on top of me, resting his upper body on my back. When he eventually lifted his weight off me, it was my turn to topple down. I basically slipped off the table and flopped onto the ground 'cause handcuffs. Actually, I hastily spat the glove out to catch a breath 'cause his girth had really proven a challenge. Darn!

"Oh my god! Oh my gawd! Oh my gosh!" I suddenly exclaimed.

Why? Cause Crooked Cop had just stepped in fronta me. More than that, though, his cock was towering in fronta my face with a new rubber pulled over it already. His meaty tool was hard and erect. What the fudge!

SHOCKER! STUNNER!

How was this possible? How did this old dude get a second wind that quickly? Was this natural? Dunno! Don't care! Why? Cause I obviously wasn't done. I so hadn't counted on the corrupt cop's stamina, dragging this out. I so hadn't figured on his immense thickness, wearing me out. Oh dang! But wait! We were still in the interrogation room, right? This was still a police station, wasn't it? The moustache dude couldn't spend that much time interrogating me without making himself conspicuous, could he?

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers