Jessica's Change Management Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers

"Don't you worry that little head, dumb cunt!" Sosa leaned over me almost paternally. "Day shift's ended. Nobody's coming to the fucking rescue. Your precious captain's busy checking your statement."

Oh no! The dude obviously had the time and leisure at hand for a second round. Holy shoot! No matter what, he wasn't into wasting time. That was why he swiftly dragged me up onto my feet with the tried-and-tested hair-grip. Just as quickly, he tossed me onto the table. As my hands were still cuffed on my back, I so couldn't fight it.

This time, however, he lifted my legs off the ground and pushed me onto my back. As he had said before, he totally treated me like a ragdoll, shoving my body around on the tabletop until it was in place. Umph! That way, I ended up laying on my back with my head hanging over the edge of one side while my legs dangled off the other side. Uh-oh!

I was still in disbelief about his newly erect dick when Crooked Cop straddled his legs and basically stepped over my face. With his thighs on the sides of my head, his hairy ass was totally hovering above me. Oh jeez! I had just gotten rid of that worn-out, sweat-drenched glove. Just for it to get substituted for an unwashed male ass. So grody! So nasty!

Inch by inch, Sosa lowered his butt while I couldn't do any kinda thingie against it. That wasn't all, however. He also grabbed my big boobies from the sides and squeezed them together, creating an awesome flesh canyon. The moment the first curly hairs from his ass crack tickled my nose, he stabbed his newly erect meaty member into my cleavage.

"Eeewwwmph!" My grossed-out whimper got muffled by the dude's butt flesh.

"Oh, don't cry me a river, fucking bitch!" Crooked Cop growled in response. "You turned those lips into fucking meat bumpers, so don't make a fuss when I use them as a fucking mudguard."

Oh boy! Mudguard? Seriously? What a meanie! What a twist! I totally had to put up a brave front here. I had started this, so I had to pull through whatever the obstacle! All the same, this was literally getting outta hand. I had expected a short seduction and a quick hump. This was turning into a totally different beast. Umph!

By then, the moustache dude had already started jabbing his hips back and forth. That way, he simultaneously thrust his re-erect cock through my titty crack and slid his butt over my face. Oh gasp! With my trout pout extra inflated, my pucker got to feel the brunt of his bottom line. Oh gulp!

Not that the rest of my face was spared. Duh! Every time, the corrupt cock thrust forward, his hairs tickled my nose, making my entire body jerk 'cause ticklish. With the butt stench hitting my olfactory sense, his ass gorge slid over my inflated pucker, treating my bulbous trout mouth to the feeling of his ass juice. Oh ewww! Oh yuck!

Every time, he thrust his hips back, all of it happened in reverse. Only, that I was whimpering all hushed and muffled by then. However, my whining turned into more of a bubbling noise, with the dude's hairy ass sliding over my resting pucker face as if I was motorboating his butt. Tihi!

If my arms had been free, I woulda totally flailed about in disgust and pushed against Sosa's thighs. With my hands cuffed behind my back, however, all I could do was to kick my legs and pedal the air. Holy fudge! Apparently, my constant struggling started annoying the moustache dude, so much so that he stepped away from me. Only for a moment, though. Just as I drew a deep breath, he grabbed my two-tone hair again. So routine! So experienced!

"You look like the kind of blank bimbo barbie that can't stop looking at herself in the mirror, right?" He asked me while pulling me off the table.

"Watch yourself then, fucking bitch!" He instructed me while frog-marching me back to the two-way mirror. "C'mon, dumb cunt! Blow a kiss at yourself while doing what you do best."

With that, he pushed his hand against my back, making me bent over in fronta the mirror. As instructed, I puckered my bulbous lips as if I was trying to kiss the glass. Gasp! Meanwhile, Crooked Cop held me in place by gripping the chain of my handcuffs. The rest was the same procedure as last time. Two slaps to each ass cheek reddened my butt. Two spats on the top of my ass crack acted as lubrication. Gulp!

"Guess I better be on the safe side with you bitch!" Sosa hissed in my ear. "You're as dumb as shit, right? So I gotta pound it into your shithole too!"

Oh no! My kissy mouth abruptly turned into a gaping mouth. Remember his massive girth, as in thickest ever? Oh shoot! Oh fudge! As well-known, the corrupt cop didn't bother with any kinda niceties. As aware, he only needed those two gobs of spit as lubrication, not that anybody asked me. Duh!

As not anticipated, he positioned his cockhead at my puckered ass ring and cautiously added pressure. Phew! As not expected, he didn't try to ram it in but pushed really slow and steady. Phew! Oh phew! As not suspected, he let me get used to his epic girth when his fat shaft had entered my ass chute. Phew! Oh phew! Oh phew! No matter what, his thick dick was still stretching my bunghole out. His massive tool was totally working my butt muscle loose. His epic girth was certainly making me grit my teeth and grimace.

"I said blow kisses, you blank bimbo barbie!" The dude instantly chided me. "I just love watching you sulk 'n pout with that fucking duckface. Makes you look so outraged 'n scandalized while I tear you a fucking new one. Gimme drama, bitch!"

Oh boy! That so wasn't what I had paid for at the surgeon! That so wasn't why I had augmented my lips. Pout! Oh wait! No matter what, I had to play along 'cause bimbo pride. That was why I started puckering my bulbous lips again, while Crooked Cop began banging my asshole.

With my anal ring stretching and dilating, he steadily picked up the pace until he was banging away at my butthole. Oh my! All the while, I watched myself in the mirror. My blonde tresses and black undertones waving through the air, my juicy juggies swinging around wildly, and my dinghy lips all trouty and pouty. Ya-nay!

From the sheer force of the anal pummeling, my knees got wobbly. Basically, my entire body got held in position by the moustache dude's grip on the handcuffs. With my legs giving way, however, I eventually slipped onto the ground, landing on my knees. Crooked Cop followed along the way as he literally dicked me down. As my hands weren't free, I ended up with my ass in the air and face on the ground of the interrogation room. Holy shoot!

FRRRT!

The moment, my body landed on the dirty ground of the interrogation room, Sosa let his massive shaft pop from my cornhole, like literally. Why? Cause my ass muscle had been gripping his ultra thick tool as tightly as fudge, so much so that a noisy gapefart escaped my ass when he pulled out. Umph!

With a dirty chuckle, the corrupt cop walked over to the table. Meanwhile, I used the position of my cuffed arms to spread my butt cheeks open to keep my asshole gaping and dilated. Partly by impulse, but mostly to keep my sinkhole prepared for the next major invasion. Duh! Ewww! Next thingie, Crooked Cop returned and stuffed that worn-out, sweat-drenched glove back up my mouth. Obviously, I had started screaming to loud. Umph! Ewww!

In my new position on the ground, Crooked Cop had a way better angle to ram his thick dick up my bunghole. Towering over my booty, he was kinda like drilling down in a right angle, which totally let him plow my ass chute. Treating my poor bunghole like my juicy pussy before, he banged away, as in full power and full length and full speed and full tilt and full throttle. Too hard! Too much!

"Always... remember... fucking... snitches... get... stitches..." Sosa returned to his pound for pound telegraphing.

"Better show me you understand the message, fucking bitch!" He instructed me. "Gimme a gapefart as approval."

With that, Crooked Cop restarted drilling his message into me. This time, however, he abruptly pulled his fat shaft outta my poor butthole after every word. That way, my ass muscle snapped, letting air escape my ass chute and causing a gapefart. Totally nasty! Totally kinky!

"Never... frrrt... talk... frrrt... to... frrrt... cops... frrrt..." He totally laid down his message.

Incited by the lewdness and perversity, I could only grunt and groan into that darn glove. Oh my god! Even though I had cum already, I was climaxing a second and third time here. However, it was Sosa's second wind as well, so he couldn't hold out forever. That was actually a good thingie 'cause my asshole was totally tiring out from the super thick dick. Say battered! Say worn-out!

Eventually, Crooked Cop couldn't hold out any longer. Once more, I felt his re-erected cock spurt but didn't feel any cum coating my ass walls 'cause rubber. Duh! This time, the dude instantly plopped his meaty tool outta my gaping ass after busting his nut. Now, he was in a haste? Really? By contrast, I remained in my kneeling position to catch a breath and gather some energy. It had felt lotsa longer than it had actually lasted, but it had still been super exhausting. Pant!

Truth be told, I felt kinda grateful. I know! I had banked on a quick hump when this had turned into an extensive ass banging. I know! I had instigated it but lost control. Still, the LGZ affiliate had succumbed to my bimbo tricks and proved my bimbo skills. Yay!

"Sirrr! I still got, like, a question." I asked when he reopened the handcuffs.

With the multiple release, my head was kinda clearing and I heard that small voice of restraint again. Remember your safeguard, girl! This is your window of opportunity. Grab it, girl! Annoying or not, the voice was right. This was the way outta my predicament. My golden ticket! My unique chance!

As the moustache dude was busy pulling the rubber off his dick and tugging his flaccid cock away, I got up on my feet and walked over to the whiteboard.

"I'm, like totes, trying to earn more money, you know, for our, um, mutual friends." I explained. "So I'm, like really, thinking 'bout porn as additional income. You know like, amateur clips 'n all that stuff."

Taking Sosa's smartphone off the tray ledge, I stopped the recording and instantly sent it to my e-mail address.

"Don't you think that video, you know, would be, like, an awesome sales hit 'n all? For realsies!" I asked when handing him his cellie back.

"Fuck! Fucking fucked up shit!" Crooked Cop basically went postal when he realized that I had started his smartphone's video function when I had placed it on the tray ledge.

Tragedy and despair!

Not on my part, though. The sleazy scoundrel really had forgotten about his cellie. Up to now, he hadn't realized that I had never given it back to him. No kidding! Obviously, lust and desire had overwhelmed him. Apparently, the saying was right that there wasn't enough blood in a man's body to power brain and cock at the same time. Tihi!

Actually, he had taken me for too much of a bimb-ho to pick up on any kinda thingie. He had taken heed of every little thingie, as in the closed-circuit camera and the rubbers and stuff. However, he had totally overlooked the most obvious thingie. Certainly, it was an awesome affirmation of my bimbo skills. After all, I had managed to tease the dude into totally forgetting his surroundings. What a validation! What a reassurance! So much so that I beamed with pride! Yay!

"I, like really, don't want that cute, handsome captain to see it. As if!" I played it dumb.

Actually, my ignorance was super convincing! Probably, 'cause my silliness wasn't an act most of the time, what with the constant pink, bubbly bimbo haze fogging my mind. Anyhow, the flash of clear-headedness had come in ultra handy. Certainly, that voice of restraint had been an awesome help. It had been my only way out. It had been my only avenue of escape. Truth be told, though, this rationality felt super boring 'cause all thingies seemed so dull and tedious. The bimbo bliss was way more fun 'cause all thingies were bubbly and sparkly. To be frank, I already longed for its return. Duh!

In fact, the moustache dude barely listened to me. Instead, he was kicking himself, or more like he was kicking any thingie in his way, as in the chair and table and whatsoever. He was really freaking out and going ballistic here. Whatever! He stormed outta the interrogation room without another word.

Back to waiting! How long? Not that long 'cause the suave captain returned to personally deliver the message.

"Miss Addams, we found a witness. Mr. Sosa was able to identify your boyfriend and place him at the scene." Mr. Handsome informed me when he reentered the interrogation room with the corrupt cop at his side.

What a coincidence... not! What a happy chance... not! Crooked Cop had obviously corroborated my lie to get rid of me. Certainly, my hara-kiri action, I mean my sex tape bluff, had worked. Yay!

"Next time, remember that solicitation and indecent exposure are misdemeanor level offenses." The captain reprehended me like a naughty schoolgirl. "For the sake of us all, keep your roleplays between the sheets, Miss Addams."

Over and out!

Holy moly! It was over. It was done with. The captain was letting me go. Of course, not without a final headshake and major scoff. Obviously, Mr. Integrity wasn't that much into kinky roleplays. Duh! Whatever! I was free to go. Oh wow! Oh jeez! What a scare! What a hysteria! I had never been in such a huge predicament ever! I had never handled any kinda thingie by such a hair's breadth ever!

Truth be told, I never wanted to reexperience it again. As if! To be honest, it had totally taught me some thingies. What a tough lesson! What a valuable lesson! What exactly? I couldn't continue as the Bubbly Imbecile Monster-titted Barbie Officialized. At least, not without protection or help or support. The entire jail scenario had shown me that it was too dangerous to be too bimboy.

By contrast, I needed to keep a hint of my wits about me in my bimbo bliss. I needed that voice of restraint to keep me from diving headfirst into trouble. Of course, I was only talking about a tinge of basic senses here. After all, my new bimbo life was way too satisfying and persuasive to leave it like that. Instead of the Bubbly Imbecile, I needed to be more of a Beautifully Ignorant Monster-titted Barbie Officialized.

This had to be my new motto: Be a beautifool, not a bimbecile. Ya-nay!

First thingies first, though. In this case, it meant running the gauntlet as the 'Darwin Dummy' for a third time. Apparently, my identity had made the rounds through the station. As a result, the looks were that much more disdainful and the chuckles that much more contemptuous on my way through the main room. The tale of the dumbass high society lady on the wayward path would be the talk of any cop bar around town for ages. Gulp! Anyhow, that was way better than being the object of gossip at the next local business network lunch. Phew!

After marching me outta the station, the suave captain let me stand in the middle of the street kinda lonely and abandoned. I really had spent hours in custody 'cause it was totally dark outside. Bad thingie? I didn't really know where I was or how to get back to my car. Good thingie? I didn't have to wait for long 'cause a car stopped next to me.

It was Crooked Cop!

Oh jeez! Apparently, the sleazy scoundrel had clocked out and was ready to go home. Before that, however, he offered me a ride. I wasn't really fond of the idea, what with me kinda angering him and jeopardizing his job and all. Actually, he was the last person I wanted to offer me a ride. However, I didn't really have a choice if I ever wanted to get home, did I?

"Fucking bitch!" Sosa instantly started berating me when I got into his car.

"You really fucked me over there, you blank bimbo barbie." He was as furious as expected. "You better be glad I got my hands on that tape before anybody else did."

"Amateur porn my ass! That vids fucking deleted from my cell!" He made it clear. "You better delete it from your e-mail service, too. For fuck's sake!"

Oh boy! He was really adamant about it, so much so that he made me fetch my own smartphone from my clutch, log into my e-mail address, and delete the darn video. Whatever, girl! Let the moustache dude vent his anger! He's just annoyed and disappointed he won't get his hands on this bitching bimbo body ever again. Totally jelly! Totally the hater!

"Wipe that fucking grin off your face! You got enough problems after that stunt you just pulled, dumbass bitch!" He was still in a fury. "I just talked with the LGZ leaders 'n they ain't happy either."

Holy shoot! Who had he talked to? Perez or Checo? What had they said? I suddenly started listening attentively.

"They told me you gotta pay them a pimp rate, dumb cunt!" The sleazy scoundrel elaborated. "Now, you gonna pay me that rate, too. For my troubles, you know bitch?"

"You said it yourself. You want protection, ain't you blank bimbo? You need a strong man, ain't you blonde barbie?" He chuckled at my expense.

Oh Lordy! That left me stunned. I had read somewhere that prossies made about 25000 bucks in a year on average. That was less than 500 bucks per week. So basically, Perez and Sosa didn't want a part of the average earnings but the total income. Totally cruel! Totally unfair!

"Nobody gives a shit how you earn it, dumb cunt." Crooked Cop told me. "But you stay outta the barrio. I see you again, I'ma gonna bust your ass 'n you gonna get sent to the clink for good. Gettit!"

Oh Lordy! I had to pay the corrupt cop for letting him bang me? Totally absurd! Totally ridiculous! I had to pay him and LGZ while being banned from the barrio? Totally devious! Totally counter-productive! Anyways, it was just money, wasn't it? This consequence was way better than getting exposed to my ex-boyfriend or ex-colleagues! Actually, that was a scare that bothered me way more. I so had to make sure to never let that happen. Never ever!

Anyhow, Sosa didn't take me straight to my sports car, which was still parked at the underpass in the barrio. Instead, he drove me to a cash machine first 'cause I didn't have that kinda cash in my small, heart-shaped, pink purse. Un-fudging-believable! I had to withdraw money to pay the pimp rate, or more like the protection money. I had to use the hard-earned money from my consulting job to pay a corrupt cop. Shoot! Worse than that? Crooked Cop took another weekly rate for corroborating my story. So ultimately, I ended up paying him 1000 bucks for the day. Umph!

When I finally sat in my car, the entire tension and strain made itself felt. On top of that, the entire exhaustion and fatigue made itself noticeable, too. Suddenly, I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the wheel, barely making it back home.

However, there were big decision for me to make. How was I going to shape my life as a bimbo? What kinda career was I going to pursue as a B.I.M.B.O.? Would I be able to be more of a beautifool and less of a bimbecile to keep outta trouble? How was I going to get outta this financial strain? Questions over questions...

*to be continued*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers