Jessica's Change Management Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

The side effect? Along with my pleasure-enhancing perception, my emotions had gotten jacked up. With the intensity and excitement cranked up, my mood had become totally volatile. It resulted in my emotional pendulum getting triggered by the tiniest incident, so much so that my mood erratically wavered between theatrical antics and cheery liveliness, all while my bimbo bliss engulfed me, literally like a warm blanket.

WEDGIE!

Oh jeez! A new surge of pain jolted me outta my thoughts. Apparently, I hadn't responded as desired, what with me acting like a drama diva. Obviously, Justin had expected me to apology profusely and giggly and whatever. That was why my former intern regrabbed my pink thong. Once more, he utilized it as a leash to drag me outta the mansion.

Oh no! We were about to leave for good. Oh, no! The end of all my hopes and dreams.

Holy shoot! I was led outside, literally like a leashed pet being taken for walkies. So absurd! Holy fudge! It was happening with wedgies. So comical! Could there be anything more ridiculous?

Mood swing!

Obviously, it couldn't get more grotesque, which set off my emotional pendulum. With a wild sway, my mood switched to gushy glee. Oh boy! While I had a laughing fit, we reached my sports car. Opening the door, Justin gave a final tug to my pink thong, making me sit on the passenger seat. Oh jeez! The situation was too absurd, to the point that I couldn't do anything but giggle hysterically.

Holy moly! I still giggled when the slimeball drove off the premises. Holy cannoli! The sight of my archrival's grossly excessive mansion disappearing outta the rear-view mirror gave me a start. Despite my laughing fit, I was focused enough to make up random stuff in a desperate attempt to somehow convince the young dude. Accordingly, I threw ideas at the wall to see what would stick. Common sense might have said that it was a recipe for failure, but I was outta options here.

"All you college kids, you're totally into social media 'n stuff, right? So, let's shoot a tutorial. For real!" I blurted out an idea. "You know, you can show it off to your frat dudes like a teaser! So awesome!"

Of course, these spontaneous thoughts were slightly influenced by my growing love for all things celebrity gossip. Of course, every suggestion seemed more irrational, which made me giggle that much louder.

"Oh, oh, what 'bout this?" I made a grant gesture when the next idea popped into my mind. "We should lead with 'How to pick up a bimbo like a boss'! How's that for a title? So amaze!"

Oh yay! The boss part got Justin's attention. Oh nay! It wasn't enough to convince him.

"Whatever, bitch! How does that help me in the here 'n now?" He responded. "That rager's important, 'cause it's the only chance to join the 'Yamos' chapter as a late pledge. Gettit, bimbo?"

"Being a junior's usually a deal breaker. But they let you join if you win the booze bowl." He enlightened me. "That was my chance 'n you ruined it for me, you dumb-ass doll!"

OK, fine! That was an argument. In fact, I hadn't expected it to be such a complex matter. Duh! For this reason, I needed something more practical. I needed something live and loaded. Unfortunately, that made it so much more complicated. Fortunately, I was on a roll here, what with ideas sprouting outta my mouth nonstop.

"So no prob, Justy! Let's, like totally, do a live video chat then." I instantly blurted out a new thought. "It's gonna be, like, epic! I'm gonna, like, slut-splain your absence. Fer shure!"

Oh yay! The part about 'slut-splaining' made Justin prick up his ears. More so, it made him lick his lips in anticipation. Oh nay! He was still weighing his head.

"How's that gonna get me into the chapter, bitch!" My ex-intern wasn't fully convinced yet.

"Easy! Duh!" I hastily replied. "I'm so gonna make you look like the purr-fect pick-up artist, baby."

Truth be told, I didn't have an action plan yet, but it didn't matter. With every stupid suggestion, I had become more cheerful, to the point that I was brimming over with bubbliness.

"You know why?" I was really getting into a groove with my bimbo babble here. "Cause I'm really gonna tell them you got the moves to pull all the bestest bimbos. I mean, look at me! I'm, like, the prime example! Totally obvi!"

"You so don't need to win the booze bowl 'cause you already won the boobs bowl." I made this stuff up on the fly. "You gonna be the connect to all the boobs the boys can handle. So amaze!"

Oh my god! This was it! Oh my gosh!! This was my last-ditch effort. Oh my gawd!! What a Hail Mary.

Oh yeah! Justin's gaze mellowed, if only a bit. Oh nay! He still wasn't fully on board. Damn it! He was so hard-to-please, wasn't he? Actually, he needed just as much nudging as Nate, only in a completely different way. In the right way to be honest, or at least in the right way to stoke my lust, 'cause it totally made me drown in my pussy juices. Umph!

The irony? My rich ex-boyfriend had been eager to fuck right from the start whereas I really had to hustle to persuade this young student. On the other hand, my former partner had needed lotsa prodding to turn up the nastiness, whereas my former intern acted pretty darn hardcore right outta the gate. Such different types of dudes! Such different types of charm!

"Oh baby! Don't be a party pooper! So not awesome!" I tried to tease the slimeball with an epic pout.

"What's, like, totally better than booze?" I hastily added. "It's booze with boobs, fer shure!"

Oh wow! I was literally like a rolling stone. Once in motion, nothing could stop me. Tihi! That was why I acted over-hasty, which escalated when we reached my house. Getting outta my car, I threw caution to the wind 'cause it was my final chance.

"You know what, Justy? I'm totally gonna invite your boys to my home next weekend." I stated, standing in fronta him with arms akimbo. "We're gonna throw our own epic rager with me as the hooters hostess. It's gonna be a banger! I swear!"

Oh wow! This was a gamble! What if the frat boys were too boozed-up already? What if they had some sexy sorority sluts present? Probably, Justin was worried of me embarrassing him! Possibly, he was worried of me making him look like a fool! Gasp! The odds were totally stacked against me. Yet, I was betting on myself, or more like on my bimbo skills, here. After all, I had to go all in 'cause the young student was so hard to convince. Oh sheesh! My former intern couldn't accept my offer, could he? The slimeball wouldn't accept my offer, would he? Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

... he did!

Obviously, it was too good an opportunity to let it pass, even for Mr. Hard-to-Please. Good thing? My clear focus had helped me use the situation to my advantage while my pleasure-enhancing perception had facilitated my brash-and-sexy idea. Bimbo band for the win! Yay! Better thing? My theatrical antics had gained Justin's attention and my bubbly giddiness had sealed the deal. Bestest thing? My bimbo babble had made me sound super stupid, so much so that it didn't even occur to the slimeball that I might have been up to some tricks. Emotional pendulum for the win! Yay! To be honest, this new bimbo balance was most helpful, dramatic mood swings included.

Anyhow, Justin had made his decision, and now he followed it up by showing his true character, as in taking charge. It was really astonishing how much he had changed since the start of his internship. Whereas he had been a nerdy ass-kisser at the beginning, he had learned a lotta lessons from Matt to become a truly demanding douche. Who would have thunk?

Oh gosh! This was so conflicting! Was I fond of his macho behavior and douchey demeanor? As if! Was I aroused by his arrogant attitude and demanding dominance? Totally! In the end, we would never be on friendly terms, as in having a pleasant chat or a platonic relationship. If I wanted to share common interests or have an inspiring discussion, Nate was the go-to-guy. If I wanted a dude to grab me by the pussy and make my juices flow, Justin was the right person for the job. Pant!

WEDGIE!

Without any further hesitation, the slimeball grabbed my pink thong. As usual, he utilized it as a bimbo leash to drag me inside my house. Once more, I was taken for a walk like a leashed pet! Totally absurd! This time, the wedgie was happening in my nice, affluent cul-de-sac. Totally comical! Giggling with every step, my bouncy breeziness was at an all-time high. So I guess, I was ready for that live video chat thingie.

Whatever! As soon as we had stepped into my hallway, Justin fished his smartphone from his pocket and called some dudes. Sadly, I could only piece that information together as he wouldn't let me in on the chat. Pout! Anyhoo, it sounded like a big ballyhoo, as in a virtual round of fist bumps in typical frat bro fashion. So cliché! Unfortunately, the fratsters sounded pretty buzzed already when they took Justin on a virtual tour around the kegger while taunting him for missing out on all the major fun. So unfavorable!

Oh boy! This was taking really long, so much so that I started to feel like a little bimbo lost. Dang it! At least, it gave me the chance to work out the kinks in my action plan. To be honest, there were a lotta holes in it, 'cause it had been nothing but random, spontaneous ideas so far. Before I could really work out the details, though, Justin handed me the smartphone. OK! Showtime, bimbo band! Time to enter the stage and be the bimbo with a plan. Time to get the party started!

"Hiya, boys! It's Jessie here. Did you miss me?" I announced myself, waving to the camera as if I were actually shooting some kinda tutorial.

Oh wow! The frat bros fell silent the moment my smiley face appeared on the screen. It was obvious that they had reckoned with anything but this. Which fratsters exactly? Remember Matt's top boys? I believe they were called Ben and Ryan although I had nicknamed them Gel-Boy and Style-Boy due to their looks. Anyway, the names still fit 'cause Ryan had kept his trademark 'just-rolled-out-of-bed' look. Similarly, Ben's black hair was as over-gelled as ever although it was considerably longer.

Apparently, the two seniors had taken over after Matt had gotten suspended for the scandal during his birthday bash. Obviously, the fraternity had somehow managed to escape getting shut down by the college board. Probably, some alumnus had donated big money to make it happen. In any case, the fratsters were back to their old habits. Tihi!

From the vague contours and silhouettes in the background, I could recognize the game room with the two frat boys sitting on a couch, beer in hand. Even though it was kinda dark, the noise and commotions clearly showed a party at full blast. Anyway, I didn't have time to check out all the furnishing, 'cause I had to convince the students to give Justin another chance. Especially, as the boys weren't particularly interested in chatting at the moment, what with their attention on booze before boobs. Duh!

"Maybe, you didn't exactly miss me..." I quickly continued. "... but I betcha, you totally missed my bosom buddies."

With that, I turned the angle of the smartphone, directing the camera downwards. As a result, my face slid outta view and my silicone valley came into focus. Good thing, my fat, fake funbags barely got contained by my 'fabulous' crop top with my titty flesh bulging out on top and my nipples poking through the pink spandex.

"Oopsie! Hihihi!" I giggled, feigning a mishap to explain the change of focus.

Fortunately, I had become really skilled at shooting selfies, so I easily found the right position to hold the smartphone while keeping my face and all my relevant upgrades in the frame. How exactly? By stretching out my arm above my head and slightly turning my head for a flawless angle. That way, I looked up towards the camera while showing off all my extra expensive, extrawhordinary endowments from the side. On top of that, I raised my thinned highbrows to make my eyes appear larger. Told you, total selfie pro!

"Oh wow! I see, you boys totally got the keg stands down to a science. That party's lit." I tried to compliment the dudes to keep them interested.

For the moment, that wasn't really necessary 'cause they were content with ogling my jugganauts. Anyhow, better safe than sorry, right?

"I'm sorry, like so totally sorry! You know, that Justy can't be there with you." I quickly pressed on. "It's so not his fault, though. It's totally me to blame. Uh-oh!"

I emphasized my apology by theatrically covering my mouth with my free hand, feigning the fakest shock ever. With every giggle, the whole bimbo babble was getting easier and smoother. Once learnt, never forgotten, right?

"You see, boys, while you're having a total boozefest there, I had to go to a super stupid snoozefest. So yawn!" I started the explanation I had cooked up.

"Everybody knows, you boys are, like, the boozemeisters." I elaborated. "Then again, Justy here, he's the boobmeister. That's why I literally begged him to escort me to the party 'cause, you know, he makes it so much more fun."

"I know, I know! It's totally not fair for you guys, but it's super important for me. That's why I promised to make amends. Fer shure!" I quickly added an appetizer for the frat bros.

As the young dudes were pretty boozed-up already, I knew I literally had to haul out the big guns if I wanted to convince them. For this reason, I had to combine audio and visual for the bestest impression. Positioning the smartphone on the side table, I gained more freedom to act. As a side effect, it resulted in the camera showing my body in a full shot instead of a close-up. Again, total selfie pro!

"No kidding! I wanna invite you to a rager, or more like a banger." I giggled, shaking my shoulders, or more like bouncing my boobastic boobies, for added effect. "You know, you boys bring the booze 'n I bring the boobs. Hihihi!"

"What you say? If that ain't no awesome deal? So sweet!" I asked rather rhetorically.

Oh yay! My joy was totally exuberant, so much so that it was super infectious. Oh nay! It wasn't really reciprocated, what with the two fratsters not showing the same level of enthusiasm. Instead, they simply clinked their plastic beer cups although I had a hunch that it was to celebrate my jiggling jugganauts and not my proposal. Dang it!

Mood swing!

Goddamnit! Their modest reaction caused my outrage to flare back up. A single action was enough to make my emotional pendulum sway back and forth, as in from gushy glee to diva drama. Gasp!

"This is, like, an opportunity of a lifetime for you, boys!" I stomped my foot in real revolt. "It's your chance to become boobmeisters, too! If that ain't a great give 'n take, right?"

"So, listen, boys! Here's what you need to know." I had totally lost my bouncy breeziness. "First, if you..."

"... wanna know what a boobmeister's all about, bros. You can do this kind of sick shit to that braindead bimbo bitch." Justin suddenly interrupted my carefully thought out reasoning by sticking his face into the camera.

Startled by the disruption, I fell silent. Rigid in astonishment, I didn't move when the slimeball reached out. In a swift motion, he grabbed my pink spandex top and roughly ripped it down. It happened so fast that my jumbo juggs tumbled out of their confines straightaway. Paralyzed from shock, I didn't react at first. I was way too stunned to push my hands up and cover my exposed titty meat or nipples or whatever. It would have been totally outta character anyway.

"Jeezus! What are you doing? You're totally ruining my top!" I eventually rediscovered my voice, protesting all scandalized. "How am I gonna reel in those puppies ever again?"

Unwittingly, I emphasized my unleashed udders by giving them a major shake. They bounced massively as I wrestled with my top. In response, I heard a round of laughter and glasses clinking through the phone. Oh boy! It was obvious that my dramatic antics were only well-received when coupled with some ditzy demeanor. Why? Cause it made me look totally comical! So ridiculous! So embarrassing!

"You see, bros! It's good to be the boobmeister!" The slimeball commented with a triumphant chuckle.

"Whatever! Let's get back to the important stuff. OK, boys?" I tried to return to the topic at hand although I didn't quite manage to sound bubbly yet again.

Anyhow, I continued describing the boobs bowl in all its glorious details that I made up on the spot. Focused on painting a colorful picture, I totally forgot about my unleashed udders, letting them dangle outta my top unnoticed. At least, that was how it must have appeared for the frat dudes 'cause stupid was as stupid did, right?

Mood swing!

Truth be told, each of my dirty details and slutty suggestions gave my pussy a throb. When I was running outta ideas, I noticed that the frat boys barely listened anymore 'cause they were busy discussing all the different ways of how to bang the 'dumb-ass barbie bitch'. Oh wow! Hearing that term of endearment set off my emotional pendulum, making it swing back to gushy glee. I guess my lure had worked. Yay!

"Tell you what, boys! Promise to come to my house next weekend." I hastily tried to seal the deal, fluttering my fake eyelashes for added effect. "Please! Like pretty please!"

"You promise to come to the boobs bowl 'n I'm gonna give you, like totes, a sneak peek. I swear! Fer shure!" I made the bestest offer ever.

Of course, I was talking about flashing them my pussy for a hot second. Of course, the frat dudes wouldn't say no to that. In reality, though, I had forgotten to take my ex-intern into account. Uh-oh!

This time, he didn't stick his face into the camera. He didn't say a word either but grabbed me by the shoulders instead. In one swift motion, he bent me over and turned me around positioning my bootylicious butt in fronta the camera. To add insult to injury, the original boobmeister pulled out one of his trademark moves, as in spanking my ass cheeks until my booty meat bounced massively.

Mood swing!

Goddamnit! The way, my ex-intern barged in and derailed all my hard work totally vexed me, so much so that my emotions flared up until I felt totally incensed by his ultra unnecessary interruption.

"Justin! Your friends are watching! This is totally inappropriate!" I chided him in outrage. "Be more respectful! I'm a classy girl after all!"

Yeah, right! Classy girl! The irony! No matter what, the original boobmeister totally ignored my silly statement. With good reason. Why? Cause I reacted the only way I could in the presence of such a demanding douche, which stood in stark contrast to my loudly voiced indignation. Instead of rubbing my burning butt, I clasped my hands behind my head like a good subslut and let him have his way with me. Duh!

No matter what, the slimeball interpreted the term sneak peek slightly different from me. That was why he not only pushed my thong outta the way, but also pulled the rabbit outta the hat, or more like the carrot outta my cunny. Remember the vibrator that had been used to call us bimbo barmaids during the cocktail party? Yeah well, it was still embedded in my coochie.

"I feel like my bros ain't totally on board yet." Justin commented on his actions. "It seems like they need more than a sneak peek. We should give them something like a teaser trailer. Wouldn't you agree, dollie?"

Of course, it was a rhetorical question! Of course, the original boobmeister didn't really care about my response. That was why I only champed with rage while I kept my position. Ignoring my demeanor, Justin pushed me forward towards the side table. Grabbing his smartphone, he brushed my classic cordless phone off the surface to clear space. In another swift motion, he turned me around and pushed my bootilicious butt onto the tabletop.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers