Jessica's Change Management Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a carnival without a puppet show, right?" I heard Lambert keeping up the vulgar behavior. "Instead of wooden puppets on a string, though, we got a plastic puppet on a pole!"

Oh my gosh! What a taunt! What a fact! Why? Cause I really was dancing on the spot here. With the silicone forearm lowering, I was standing there bow-legged while gyrating my hips. I was spinning my crotch excessively while shaking my ass epically. All in a desperate attempt to somewhat ease the extraction. My hectic motions must have perfectly fit my outfit 'cause it made the bells ring excessively. Totally ridiculous! Totally comical!

"Uuuhhh! Ahahaha! Uuuhhh!" The opera audience continued murmuring while watching the bimbo train wreck.

Oh Lordy! The carnival show was super intense! The humiliation was super extreme! As a consequence, my mood became totally exuberant, what with me becoming more feisty and elated than ever. Uh-oh! Watch out, girl! This wasn't the time to get overconfident. This wasn't the time to get carried away. Anyhoo, all my pole dancing wasn't enough. To keep my balance, I had to lean back. Flailing my arms frantically, I grunted into the mask hysterically while the bells rang louder than ever.

"Uuuhhh! Ahahaha! Uuuhhh!" The opera audience continued spurring me on in their swanky style.

Oh wow! The murmurs increased when the closed fist reached my slit 'cause my hectic motions became extra excessive. I was wriggling my crotch and thrusting my booty to counterbalance the shape of the fist. As a consequence, my jumbo juggs bounced up and down while jiggling left and right. It really must have looked like a puppet master was pulling my strings. It literally must have looked like a slutty jester dancing for the court. Duh!

Oh boy! What a bitching bimbotainment! What a bimbo blast! It made my pussy leakier than ever, so much so that I almost squirted over the fake forearm. Oh yay! It totally helped lubing and greasing the sex toy. Still, it remained hard work. Once more, my vaginal opening got stretched wide, then my vaginal muscles separated until they were bow-taut. Sound familiar?

Oh my god! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gawd!!

What a déjà vu! The pop was even louder than the first time! Owie ouch! It hurt like hell! In fact, the pain was super intense, so much so that I tumbled back a few steps. Umph! I barely managed to regain my balance while I watched the fake fist getting lowered back into its hole. I was really setting the crowd on fire here, wasn't I? I was really the bestest court bimbo ever, wasn't I? What a sexcess! What a fresh release of happy hormones!

Whatever! Nothing but the cum-petition really mattered anyway. No pain, no gain, right? As of yet, I remained in the lead 'cause the leather chica was still struggling with the fake fist. The flash of pride gave me a fresh burst of endorphins, which was totally welcome, as it blended pain and pleasure more than ever. Pant!

The grand finale! The finish line!

For real, I only needed to clear one more hurdle. For sure, I was in pole position. No matter what, I fully expected the final toy to be a real obstacle. Anyhow, I didn't have to wait long to lay my eyes on the last toy. It appeared as soon as I closed in on the final hole.

Another dildo! Do tell!

In fact, it was a fake dong with a light skin tone that was covered in thick textured veins. Actually, it looked surprisingly ordinary as it seemed about 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. That was manageable! I mean, bigger was better, of course! But in this case, I was totally fine with a smaller toy. Tihi!

BZZZ!

Oh boy! The moment I reached the dildo, it turned out to be a vibrator, or more like a rotating cock. As a result, the veiny shaft started turning in circles. Oh dang! Just when I touched the phallic head with my pussy, it turned and slipped away. Oh darn! The rotation made it really hard to snatch the dong. Oh damn!

"Uuuhhh! Ahahaha!" I heard a new round of mystified murmurs mixed with more chuckles.

Nevermind! In my bouncy breeziness, it all sounded like encouragement anyway. That wasn't as easy as it sounded with the constantly moving sex toy. In my spread-open posture, my hips basically followed the circling motions, which made my crotch dart in every direction while my bulging beef balloons bounced and jiggled along. Oh wow! I really had to push my shoulders back and thrust my crotch out to have a chance here.

Left... slip off! Forth... slip off! Right... slip off! Back...

... grip tight! Getting annoyed, I spread my cunny flaps wide and opened my banghole wider. To be honest, I was totally disregarding any kinda discomfort like a hell-bent hussy. Thrusting my crotch out hard, I pressed my pussy down harder. Truth be told, I was totally throwing caution to the wind like a frivolous floozy. Feeling the fakehead sliding through my slit, I clenched my vag muscle as if trying to milk the dildo. All the same, the sex toy continued rotating. All the way, it pulled my pussy along. As a result, I moved my hips and shook my ass, literally like wriggling around a pole. Tihi!

Left... grip tight! Forth... grip tight! Right... grip tight! Back...

... slip off! Oh no! Oh shoot! The rotation was too fast. Worse, though, my pussy was too wet. Could you believe it? My drippy cunny was a total handicap here! Dang it! The fakehead didn't just slip outta my cunny, though. Instead, my whole body slid along with it. As a result, I lost my balance. With my arms flailing, I tumbled backwards and landed on my ass.

"Hehehe! Ahahaha! Hehehe! Ahahah!" The entire audience chuckled for the first time.

Sitting on the red board, the laughter swapped over me. Totally humiliating! Totally ridiculous! With my gushy glee bursting all limits, I totally basked in the spotlight. If being the court bimbo meant being in the center of attention, it was way better than advertised.

Super motivated, I hurried back to my feet. The bow-legged position hadn't really worked so well, had it? That was why I tried another approach, what with me placing my body in fronta the sex toy and bending over. In this position, I was able to put my hands onto the wooden board for extra support. In this stable position, I thrust my butt backwards to finally snatch and grab the darn dildo.

Holy moly! This silly sex toy was rotating way too fast while my pussy was way too sloppy, so much so that it was really hard to snatch the fake dong and gobble it up with my drippy cunny. Holy cannoli! My fat fake funbags dangled off my chest super heavily, literally like beef boulders, so much so that they pulled my upper body down, moving my pussy outta position. Holy shoot! That nasty remark about my monster melons turned out to be correct!

In any case, I was running outta time as I saw the lush Latina stepping next to me, ready to attack the final toy. Dang it! I had to speed this up. That was why I placed my masked face on the wooden board and reached back with my right hand. Grabbing the rotating dildo, I tried to anticipate its movements, so I could snatch-and-grab at the purr-fect moment.

Right... wait! Back... wait! Left... wait! Forth...

... grip tight! I felt the fakehead touching my pink meat and slipping through my sloppy slit. I felt the dildo entering my hot box while moving on. I felt the dildo dragging my booty along.

... grip tighter! I so wasn't letting go! I so was slipping on a pool of pussy juices!

... grip no more! I was tumbling off the wooden board! I was falling to the ground! I was landing in the grass face first!

"Mmmppphhh!" I grunted when I lost my balance.

What a flop! What a drawback! It totally cost me my lead and put me in a disadvantage!

Mood swing!

My repeated failure totally frustrated me. Mostly, though, it left me disappointed with myself, to the point that it made my emotional pendulum sway. Bimbo bliss or not, my incompetence incensed me, so much so that I let my temper guide me. As a result, I jumped to my feet and hurried to the board in a mad rush. Without care or caution, I literally flung myself at the fake dong. Gripping the dildo, I clutched it tightly while I rammed my poor pussy onto the shaft. With full force, I impaled my cunny on the rotating toy.

Total bull ride!

Take this you pompous ass! Take this you damned cum-petition! The dildo continued moving like a mechanical bull. It was rotating and spinning and whatever! For this reason, I had to move along, thrusting my hips wherever the fake dong went. Had I said I was gyrating my hips and shaking my booty when riding the fake forearm? As if! This was the real deal! This was an extreme pole ride!

Bad thing? The inked Latina looked way better as a bull rider with her zipped open leather pants that looked like leatherette chaps. Worse thing? She also acted like a way better bull rider. Swirling her hips super smoothly, she was counterbalancing every bucking and anticipating every rotating move. By contrast, I was way too top heavy. With my jumbo juggs bouncing epically, they constantly threw me off balance. Worst thing! This only added fuel to my frustration and got me more enraged.

Anyhow, my wrath made me realize that I only had one chance left! Literally my last bullet! It was all I could do to ensure my win. That was why the gloves were off! No more hesitating! No more dilly-dallying! I was way too dismayed at my own performance, so caution wasn't even a question anymore. All that mattered was the victory! All important was proving that I was the bestest bimbo barmaid ever!

As a result, I reapplied the ground-and-pound strategy and did so in a total haste. While my inked-up cum-petitor continued riding all smoothly, I hammered my precious pussy down onto the sex toy at any sacrifice.

BANG!

Out of a sudden, the starting gun was fired for the second time. At first, I was way too focused to realize what was going on. Then I noticed that it signaled the end of the whack-a-mole game 'cause the rotations stopped. I had made it! No kidding! I had conquered the final toy and finished the game first. No matter the consequences, I had won! I wouldn't get sent to the mob but stay at the matinée. More so, I would come up with a new plan and pull it off successfully.

Oh yay! In the end, my mood swings had proven really valuable. My giddy enthusiasm had revived my spirits and sparked me off to put me in the lead. Complimenting one another, my outrage had kept me focused on reaching the finish. In fact, it had been the bimbo balance that had earned me the victory. Oh yay, yay!

Total sexcess! Total triumph!

Beaming with pride, I basically hopped off the wooden board and performed a victory dance in fronta Ortega's inner circle. For some reason, though, the high society members had fallen silent, which was super suspicious. Oh please! No wonder 'cause most of them had been stupid enough to bet against the brilliant bimbo bunny.

"Just not possible!" "No way, Jose!!" "No chance in hell!!"

"Unbelievable!" "Frigging mind-boggling!!" "What a mind fuck!!"

"Is this?" "Can this be?!" "You can't be serious?!?"

What the fudge was going on? What the heck was happening! Where was all the hubbub coming from? Why were all the guests stammering? With a big question mark on my face, I looked over to Ortega. With a frown on my forehead, I looked back at the elite society.

HORROR of HORRORS! DOOM and GLOOM!

Finally, it hit me although I was the last to realize it! Actually, the news literally smashed me over the head like a hammer. What news? I had lost the mask! I was showing my face to the guests! My ex-colleagues and business fellows recognized me!

In the blink of an eye, my emotional pendulum started swinging outta control until it literally created a gust of wind that became a hurricane. I felt like I was standing in the eye of the cyclone surrounded by a whirlwind of extreme emotions. I was shell-shocked to the max. I was paralyzed to the core. The exposure to my ex-boyfriend and his band of buddies had been dramatic as it signified grave consequences for my private life. The situation had been ultra serious 'cause it wouldn't take long for all my old college friends to hear about the news.

Despite those repercussions, the reveal was still limited to a small group of people. This exposure, by contrast, was way more drastic, 'cause it was a fatal turning point. In fact, it signified the end of my career in the corporate world. With the local business elite in the know, there was no return to the city's commercial circles.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let me present to you, the vict-whore!" Ortega quickly grabbed the chance to land the final blow. "As you see, Miss Addams is doing herself the honor, I'm proud to say."

Vict-whore? Honor? Oh gasp! Oh gulp! This wasn't running like a charm anymore. This was totally spinning outta control!

*to be continued*