Jessica's Change Management Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, ladies and gentlemen, welcome our cunt-estants with me." Ortega started the next phase of the cum-petition. "If you may give me a round of applause!"

"In the left corner, I may present Miss Matador, all sassy and saucy in leather and ink." He was fully living out his role as master of ceremony. "In the right corner, we have Miss Foole, all plastic and fantastic in pink and silicone, indeed."

"What a nice contrast, I have to say. Indeed, they are like light and shade, aren't they?" He remarked all sarcastically. "One might say, they appear hand-picked for the occasion. Hehehe!"

"Quite the tragedy they have to cum-pete today, one might argue." He was outdoing himself here. "However, we are going to see who will prevail in the endless battle between the mysterious matador and the bouncy court jester, I'm pleased to announce."

"Chop chop, pinups! We don't want our guests to get bored now, do we?" He suddenly addressed us service sluts. "Time to get ready!"

With a nod of his head, the smug exec pointed at our crotches. It was a clear signal! Of course, we had to expose our cunnies for the game to start. Duh! However, it wasn't so easy for us chicks 'cause we were both kinda hesitant about the whole cum-petition. That was why we both needed a few moments to react. As I was already up in arms about another silly cun-test, I stood there as a bimbo akimbo. This was so scandalous! This was so appalling! What a flagrant foul! What an outrageous impertinence! Whatever! There was no way around it, I had to play along.

Eventually, the lush Latina reached down and opened the zipper. As it went from the front to the back of her pants, the leather fabric opened and exposed her full crotch. The sight finally got me going, what with me hiking my checkered skirt up to my hips and dropping my pink thong to the ground. Despite my revolt, I couldn't fall behind right off the bat, could I? That was why I played it safe and took it one step further, as in pushing my neckline down to let my monster melons tumble out into the open. Bam!

With our outfits ready, Ortega didn't say another word. Instead, he simply nodded another time, pointing to the strange whack-a-mole game. Without any further hesitation, I followed the boss' lead and stepped up to the strange setup. Basically, it comprised two drawn-out boards with a bit of space in between them. Each board was clad in red wood with a neon sign in cursive font that read 'Jump for Joy'. At a regular interval, there were five holes on the board. That must have been the spots where the toys were about to spring up. Those toys were obviously mounted on some kinda rods so they could get raised outta the holes.

Oh boy! It was really annoying that I still hadn't figured out this game. Shaky with doubt, I positioned myself in fronta the right bank while the leather chica stood in fronta the left bank. Taking a deep breath, I tried to focus. I was getting dangerously close to throwing a temper tantrum here. Too close, actually! Cause it would be totally counter-productive! After all, I was pretty experienced with Ortega's silly games, so I should have an edge over the lush Latina. That was why I could only defeat myself by getting distracted and carried away. Dang it!

"Might I remind our cum-petitors, they have to ride each toy until it sinks back into its hole." The Latino manager instructed us service sluts. "Of course, it will only get lowered when our pinups have fully engulfed it, I have to clarify."

What the fudge? That didn't sound as easy as expected! That sounded like a real challenge! All at once, I wasn't even sure if I was the favorite here. As a result, my outrage mixed with nervousness, which only diverted my attention that much more. Holy shoot! Getting the jitters, I gazed over to my opponent. In contrast to me, she didn't seem fazed by Ortega's announcement. Holy fudge! With tension running high, the snobbish prick produced a starter toy gun and lifted it into the air. Holy cannoli!

BANG!

The starting shot rang in my ears with a loud pop. Even though it sent a shockwave through my body, I remained standing, literally like rooted to the spot. For a coupla seconds, neither me nor Miss Matador moved. Evidently, we were both outta our depth, not really knowing what we were supposed to do. Our insecurity was only increased by the high society members keeping a stately silence. What an intimidating atmosphere! What a contrast to the frat bros!

Eventually, the consultants started placing bets with Lambert, Clark, and Eric backing Miss Matador. Only Damon banked on Miss Foole. Oh sheesh! They were putting money on us chicks. Way worse, they were favoring the lush Latina.

What a scandal! What a disgrace!

The lack of trust totally vexed me, to the point that it made me fume with anger. The flash of temper stifled my nervousness, which was a good thing 'cause it finally got me going. As I hurried over to the red board, the first toy appeared through the closest hole. Oh boy! It was a dildo! No kidding! Not much of a surprise either, right?

So, it turned out that the game consisted of us service sluts sliding our pussies over a buncha fake dongs. Was this a good or a bad thing? I couldn't really tell. On the one hand, I had practiced quite a lot with dildos and vibrators lately. On the other hand, I had to fully impale my cunny on five toys. Gulp!

In any case, the sight of the fake dong gave the lascivious Latina a start, too. As a consequence, we began moving almost simultaneously. Reaching the board, I hastily splayed my legs. Positioning a foot on each side of the wooden plank, I moved down the line. Gosh! Running around with legs straddled must have looked so silly. Nonetheless, the high society audience didn't show any positive or negative reaction, remaining calm and quiet. Still a totally intimidating atmosphere! Still a huge contrast to the frat bros!

Holy moly! The special guests seemed barely interested in the pretty pinups. Holy cannoli! We appeared more like a sideshow than the main attraction. At least, the first high society member joined the betting. Oh no! He was putting his money on Miss Matador! Totally outrageous! Totally unfair!

A look to the left, however, confirmed that my inked-up cum-petitor was leading the race. Not only had she outpaced me, the leather chica was already working her pussy onto the dildo. Oh shoot! I really had to get my emotions under control if I ever wanted to have a chance here! I really had to concentrate on the task at hand now!

Reaching the dildo, my crotch basically hovered over the phallic head as I got into position. The shaft must have been about 5.5 inches tall with a width of about 1.5 inches. It was black in color and sported a graduated bulb design with a tapered tip and wider base. Anyway, it wasn't the biggest dildo I had ever seen, so I should be able to make short work of it, shouldn't I?

Grabbing my cunny flaps, I spread them apart to open my slit wide. Giving my clit a buncha frigs, I made sure to get my pussy nice and wet. Ready for entrance, baby! Take that, you pompous snob! The thought of my archrival checkmating me gave me a new burst of motivation. Squatting down, I lowered myself onto the tapered tip. As I slid down, I felt every bulb stretching my sensitive coochie and filling my sex canal. Sooner than later, the backside of my thighs came to rest on the red wooden board. Like I stated, quick work! Like I said, highly motivated!

As soon as my skin touched the board, the toy started moving, as in getting lowered into the hole. I had literally cleared the first hurdle. Yay! More so, a quick glance to the left showed me that I was in the lead. Yay! Yay! The lascivious Latina was still riding her dildo, which was a sight to behold 'cause Miss Matador looked like she was literally grabbing a bull by the horns and riding it! Beauty didn't matter in this race, though. Yay! Yay! Yay!

Mood swing!

What a milestone! What an impressive resolve! The interim success had a major effect on me, 'cause I felt like the tide was turning. The positive prospect totally encouraged me, giving my emotional pendulum a burst and fueling my bouncy breeziness.

As a result, I basically bounced down the board to the next hole. It didn't take long for the toy to get lifted, which was another dildo, of course. Duh! Hurrying over to the fake dong, I noticed its unusual shape and impressive size. Oh wow! The toy was at least 6.0 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. Oh my! At second glance, it looked more like a plug with its tapered, egg-shaped head. Oh boy! The midpoint ring appeared like a final ridge for stretch before easing into the narrow stem. Actually, that ridge could be a challenge to crest. For a rookie nookie, maybe! But not for a brilliant bimbo like me. As if!

"No surprise the plastic pinup's in the lead. It's painfully obvious that vagina's utterly lax. Your court jester might need a vaginal rejuvenation. And pronto, Mr. Ortega!" I heard an unfamiliar male voice.

Mood swing!

Jeezus! That was the first comment directed at me? Seriously?!? What a vile remark! What a nasty statement! It shook me to the core, so much so that it instantly caused my emotions to fluctuate. A swift wave of wrath brought me closer to throwing a temper tantrum than ever. Gulp! Super enraged, I was huffing into my mask, which totally slowed me down. Gasp!

Even if the posh guests had gotten narrowed down to a small inner circle, they still remained a sophisticated clientele. That was why they remained reserved and basically acted like an opera audience, complete with high expectations and highbrow tastes. That impression was further intensified by the manner, with which they lounged on their chairs while slurping their exclusive drinks.

As the elite society was all by themselves now, the sophisticated guests had no problem showing their true selves. Whenever they deigned to share an observation, they totally talked down to the stupid service sluts. Nonetheless, the posh guests' participation in the betting game steadily increased. By now, several businessmen had placed money on Miss Foole. Yay! Still, there were more guests betting on Miss Matador. Nay!

"It stands to reason that the plastic pinup's about to tire quicker since she's older." I heard a high-class guest arguing against my victory.

"No need to mince words here! Miss Frankentit is more worn-out 'n used up. That's what you want to say, right?" I heard Melissa shooting back, which caused a few subdued chuckles.

Oh my god! What a vile remark! What a nasty statement! It totally vexed me, to the point that I stopped in my tracks. Oh no!

"Of course, you have to take those monstrotitties into account. They're heavier, so they slow down the court jester." I heard Christina chime in, adding another argument against me winning.

Oh my gosh! That crude comment didn't make it any better. Quite the opposite! It totally made me bristle in anger, so much so that I remained rooted to the spot. Oh no, no!

"Hehehe! I bet the bimbo didn't have that in mind when she pissed away her money to get some integrititties!" It was Damon literally calling a spade a spade.

Oh my gawd! What a degradation! What an insult! Totally enraged, I dug my long stiletto nails into my palms. I couldn't help but gaze over and shoot daggers at the 'funbag boy'. If looks could kill, he would have dropped dead. Dang!

In the process, however, I saw the luscious Latina closing up to me, which really flustered me. Oh fudge! We were neck to neck! Oh shoot! My outrage had cost me my lead! As a consequence, alarm started mixing with my revolt, which didn't help at all.

Getting panicky, I hastily started frigging my clitty to make my pussy super soaky. Why? Cause I needed all the help I could get to slip my twat over that super bulbous egg-shaped plug. Eventually, I couldn't wait any longer 'cause Miss Matador had already started working on the fake dong, so I squatted down. No hesitation here! No time to dally! In my attempt to impale my cunny on that massive plug, I attacked it head-on. Oh yay! My glistening slit opened-up and slipped over the tip with ease. Oh nay! My slip-and-slide act stopped sooner than anticipated 'cause dreaded ridge.

There was no way around it! I really had to press and push and shove and whatever. Oh gawd! My sensitive slit felt super stretched and my twat muscle felt ultra taut. For a coupla seconds, nothing moved, not even my chest 'cause I held my breath in anticipation. Changing my approach, I started lifting my thighs before squatting back down to basically power press my snatch over the massive knob. Oh Lordy! Then and there, I started to understand the name of the game. Why? Cause the plug was the mole and my cunny was the mallet to beat and pound and hammer the toy. Dang it! No matter what, that was exactly what I was doing, as in beating and pounding and hammering my poor pussy onto the plug. Damn it!

Oh sheesh! I literally had to work my coochie off to make this work. With a final jerk, my stretched-out snatch slipped over the ridge. See! I had totally owned that toy! Now, that I had overcome the bulgy knob, my coochie slid further down. It didn't go any easier, though, 'cause the massive knob stretched my sex canal to the max. Oh gasp! The plug was huge, so much so that it stuffed my hot box beyond capacity! Oh gulp! Despite the fierce stretching, I didn't stop. Why? Cause it was better to rip the band aid off straightaway, right?

Right! That was why I continued pressing until my thighs hit the wooden board. Oh phew! As validation, I heard lotsa grunting and whimpering on my left side. It was obvious that the leather chica had a lot more problems with the massive plug. The consequence? I was back in the lead! Yay! Not so yay? With my thighs hitting the board, the sex toy was starting to get lowered into the hole. Uh-oh!

That totally spelled trouble! Why? Cause the bulgy knob was still deeply embedded up my twat. No way, I could avert the extraction. No way, I could raise my crotch fast enough. That was why I was totally helpless! All I could do was to watch my pussy muscle tensing up. My vaginal opening got stretched wide, then my vaginal muscles got separated until they were bow-taut, so much so that I couldn't move at all!

Oh my god! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gawd!!

My coochie had never gotten stretched as wide. I had never been impaled as much. I had never been rendered as immobile. I basically held my breath while I felt the fake dong moving ever so slowly. Just as well, the high society audience watched in silence. Inch by inch! Push by push!

PLOP!

Jeezus! The massive plug plopped out with an earsplitting pop! In response, a murmur went through the crowd. As a reaction, I screamed into my mask through gritted teeth. Owie ouch! It really stung like a bitch! In fact, it gave me a hard time to keep standing! Ouchie ow!

"It's like a train wreck, isn't it?" I heard the third women in the crowd comment. "It's beneath my dignity to stare but I can't look away."

Oh Lordy! What a degrading remark! What an effective observation! Why? Cause it sent an electric surge through my cunny. More so, the sight of my gaping pussy turned the murmurs into ohs and ahs. Eventually, the posh guests let themselves get carried away, to the point that they gave me a buncha mocking cheers as I staggered back and forth a coupla steps to keep my balance. See! The opera audience was slowly unbending, but only due to my hard work! Yay!

Mood swing!

The feeling of success made my cunny throb, so much so that the pain and pleasure blended into the most intense sensation ever. The combination was so powerful that it repressed my outrage and set my emotional pendulum off.

Like it mattered! All that mattered was getting back in the saddle, like literally. That was why I frog-marched to the next hole with increasing glee. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that the lush Latina was still trying to conquer the plug when the third dildo appeared in fronta me. Oh wow! The more I saw of the toy, the more my eyes grew wide. It almost made my mouth gape open too, but I had learned my lesson. So, I gritted my teeth instead 'cause moretta mask. Tihi!

Whatever! The sight was still mind-blowing. Why? Cause it wasn't a dildo. As if! It was another variation of a fake dong, as in a lifelike black-colored fisting arm. No kidding! It was a silicone forearm that looked like it was about 10 inches long with a closed fist that must have been 3 inches wide. Oh wow! Ortega had really outdone himself. He was really excelling in creativity and variety here. A notion that totally made me giggle into my mask 'cause absurdity!

"Makes you wonder, is there more silicone in those moral boobsters or in that fake fist?" I heard Melissa's dry comment.

"Well, a frankenfist for the frankentits! Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?" Christina quickly joined the bitch talk.

Oh my god! The men really couldn't hold a candle to the mean girls in terms of condescending digs and contemptuous jibes. As if! In my gushy glee, however, it sounded more like encouragement 'cause it gave me an edge over Miss Matador, right?

Anyhow, this wasn't my first rodeo when it came to fisting, so I quickly got to work on the closed silicone hand. This time, though, the ground-and-pound approach wouldn't work. Instead, I had to somewhat wriggle my precious pussy over the fist. Inch by inch, I had to work my way forward until I could take it all.

To prep like a pro, I spread my legs extra wide. As my banghole was gaping open already, I grabbed my cunny flaps to literally raise them like a beefy curtain. Ripe and ready, I lowered my exposed slit onto the knuckle of the black, silicone forefinger that stuck up the most. Continuously lowering my hips, I pressed my crotch down, attacking the knuckles of the middle and ring fingers. Luckily, my snatch was already stretched out from the bulgy plug and drippy from the bitching bimbotainment. Phew! Anyhow, the final obstacle turned out to be the thumb. Oh boy! The plug had been massive before, but the fisty toy was ginormous in comparison. Pant!

"Mph! Mph! Mmmppphhh!" I grunted into the darned mask.

Even though my slippery snatch got super stretched, I didn't stop pressing and pushing. This was ultra straining and extra demanding, so much so that I I screamed into my mask when my twat muscle slid over the full fist. See, all the training paid off in the end! No matter which obstacle Ortega put in my way, I would totally conquer it 'cause brilliant bimbo. After all, I had always been the competitive type. No matter the hurdle, I had always risen to the challenge.

Small drawback? It wasn't a slipping tour the rest of the way. Totally the opposite! It was literally a stiff job 'cause I had to slide down the rest of the big silicone hand. Remember the length of the fake forearm? I had to impale my hot box all the way down! Gulp! Inching deeper, I grunted into the mask like a bimbo possessed and giggled about my lead in the race like a bimbo delighted. Anyhoo, my pussy walls got stretched to the extreme and my sex chute got stuffed to the max. Oh Lordy! I literally saw stars dancing in fronta my eyes.

"Mppphhh!" I eventually groaned in relief.

Despite the strain and exertion, I didn't stop until my thighs hit the red board. Even if my pussy was totally crammed and overstuffed, the feeling of relief was amazing, as in euphoric. The elation caused a burst of endorphins that got me totally pumped. Nevertheless, I didn't have a chance to relax. Why? Cause it wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot! How come? Cause the toy got lowered! Uh-oh!

"Uuuhhhh! Ahahaha! Uuuhhh!" The male guests murmured mystifyingly.

As I had said, the high society guests were slowly unbending so their noble restraint was ceasing. However, it was still an opera audience that didn't act like the rowdy crowd in the stands of a football match. Far from it! Only my former colleagues kicked over the traces with their chuckles.