Jessica's Change Management Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't wanna neglect my twinkle toes, do you?" Melissa taunted me.

If I had been hesitant before, I was that much more reluctant about doing the next part. In fact, I stalled for so long that it got the business woman angry.

"If a plastic pinup cares more 'bout her own pleasure than serving the guests, she should be fired, don't you agree gentlemen?" The entrepreneuse eventually asked into the round. "I say, if Miss Bolt-on cums on her dildo before finishing her task, she gets kicked out without pay."

Oh no! That couldn't happen! Oh no, no! I still had a plan to see through! Oh no, no, no! I still had a matchmaking mission to fulfil!

Melissa's thinly veiled threat instantly got me going. With the vibrator on max power, there was no telling how long I could bear it. You know my greedy little pussy, right? That was why I bent to the task of licking and sucking Melissa's toes. Despite my resolutions, I still recoiled at first, which totally made my former bestie snicker. Damn it! With growing revolt, I licked between her toes before sucking each one into my mouth individually. Holy shoot! Washing another person's feet with my mouth was super degrading. Washing my girl's feet with my inflated dinghy lips was extra debasing. Holy fudge! It actually felt like the most demeaning task ever! Especially with all my ex-subordinates' watching in astonishment.

No matter what, the attention didn't fail to have an effect as I felt compelled to make a show of using my puffed-up pucker. As a consequence, I gave my bestest duckface and looked into the round of former co-workers before diving right in. Bending down, I kept my dinghy lips pursed while pushing them between two of Melissa's toes. Holy moly! I was basically using my trout pout to clean out the gap between a lady's toes. Holy cannoli! My body would have trembled from disgust if it hadn't been twitching from the buzz in my pussy already.

Oh wow! The feeling of relief was staggering when the businesswoman finally pulled her elegant gown up and her lacy panties down. I was done with her feet! Yay! However, Melissa wasn't done with degrading me. Nay! Instead, she made me rub my nose on her crotch, so I got to smell her sex odor, which instantly made me gag at the smell. Umph!

Letting my head go, the entrepreneuse pushed me back so I looked right in her face. Smiling the most devilish grin ever, she crooked her finger and pointed to her cunny. Following her direction, I bent to the task and got busy kissing her coochie. The more she made me lick and suck her pussy lips, the wetter she got. Eventually, she leaned back and spread her legs to let me stick my tongue up her twat. With my face buried between her legs, Melissa squeezed my head with her thighs to keep me in place. The catch? While I was slurping and kissing away, the toy continued vibrating mercilessly. Oh boy! Who would cum first? Oh Lordy! Who was the biggest slut here? As if that were a question! Duh!

Truth be told, I was really afraid of that worst-case scenario. After all, I had practiced long and hard in the various arts of cumming, so my body was trained to embrace the sensations and not to fend them off, right? Right! That was why I worked on Melissa's pussy with a fervor. Eventually, I started sucking on her clitty in search of her weak spot, so much so that I basically hummed on her most sensitive lady part. I guess I was a real pro by now 'cause it did the trick! It was enough to push the businesswoman over the edge. Yay!

As Melissa shoved me away, I knelt in fronta the entrepreneuse while she started rubbing her clitty. Before she got caught up in her orgasm, though, she quickly got off her chair and stepped over to me, or more like she stepped over my kneeling body. With her legs splayed, her pussy basically hovered above my head. That moment, her cunny erupted. Nay!

Oh my god! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gawd!!!

My former bestie sprayed her pussy juices all over my head. As if she were trying to wash the yolk off my head. As if she were adding insult to injury. Holy ewww! I must have literally looked like a drowned rat as her female fluids gushed down my head and drenched my lavishly dyed 'do. Oh gross! Oh sob!

Of course, the action was powerful enough to make my emotional pendulum spin, resulting in contrasting emotions. Duh! Consequently, I pursed my inflated lips for an epic pout while I pinched my engorged nipples. Super sulky! Super salaciously! Anyhoo, Melissa had reached her orgasm. She was done with me...

... not by a long shot!

Instead, she stepped behind me to pull that darn dildo outta my pussy. With all the degradations she was heaping on me, I had almost forgotten about having my coochie stuffed. Lucky me! Cause it had kept me from cumming early. Unlucky me! Cause something else caught my eye shortly after the entrepreneuse had sat back on her lawn chair. Not only had my former bestie brought the vibrator along, she had also attached a harness to it, turning the dildo into a strap-on. That way, it was jutting out from her crotch really imposingly.

No matter my amazement, I didn't get much time to stare at it. Melissa had never been a girl to monkey about and she proved it all over again. How? By quickly grabbing my hand and pulling me up onto my feet, or more like my pink platform ankle boots. She didn't stop there, but turned me around in a swift motion, so I was facing the circle of ex-colleagues. Grabbing my hips, my former bestie kept pulling until she had dragged me onto her lap. In contrast to Lambert, however, she didn't put me over her knee. Totally the opposite! She basically impaled me onto the skin-toned dildo! She literally staked me on the spot!

Of course, Melissa insisted on going the full hog, as in choosing my poor butthole to spear. Oh gulp! Even if my bunghole had seen more than enough action for the day, I felt every bit and grain and iota of its width. Oh gasp! Surprisingly skillful, the business lady grabbed my upper thighs from beneath to spread my legs apart while making me bounce on the strap-on dildo. That way, all my bestest assets were on full display for the elite audience. Which ones exactly? My stretched-out snatch, my zipper-pierced clitty, my titterrific titties, and my inflated bulbous lips, of course! Duh!

Anyways, I so didn't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, she was showing me off like the bestest bimbo bunny. On the other hand, she was reveling in making me inferior to her and all the hard-working businesswomen out there. As a result, my emotional pendulum spun outta control, to the point that I pushed both my hands on my cheeks in a sign of disbelief while my boobastic boobies bounced vividly. So scandalized! So hyped!

"You didn't finish thanking your colleagues, did you Jessie?" Melissa eventually asked me with an ultra devious tone in her voice. "Don't you think they deserve a farewell gift after you've been such a prick-tease to them?"

Oh boy! Her words only made my mouth gape that much wider while my jugganauts jiggled that much wilder. As if anybody expected me to respond! As if anybody wanted me to reply! Duh!

No matter what, it was enough of an implicit invitation to get my former co-workers going. Surprisingly quick for his age, Clark was the first to follow the invite. Jumping off his lawn chair, he strode over to me. All I could do was grunt in reaction to his hard tool getting thrust right up my cunny. The senior consultant pushed and shoved steadily until the whole length of his shaft was buried up my sex channel. In response, Melissa adjusted her anal pounding by planting the strap-on dildo all the way up my anal tunnel. Oh my god! They totally crammed my fuckholes full!

Operating like a well-oiled machine, the power duo started pummeling my bangholes in sync. Consequently, my pussy walls got stretched while my ass chute got widened. Consistently, the super sensitive partition membrane got rubbed and squeezed from both sides. The double drilling was ultra vigorous, so I had to clutch the legs of the lawn chair to hold on for dear life. More so, the sensations were über-intense, so I was shaking my head from side to side in a frenzy. Oh my gosh! They were banging at my front door and tailgate in unison!

Before the old dude shot his load, however, he pulled outta my coochie and stepped away. Even though it gave me a short moment to catch my breath, it left my twat gaping open like a love gash. Not for long, though 'cause Eric took his chance. He basically rushed in between my legs to stuff my coochie. Oh my gawd! They totally crammed my fuckholes full again!

In contrast to Clark, the junior consultant didn't get attuned with my former bestie. Instead, he pounded away full throttle. So much so that I thrashed around on Melissa's lap. So much so that I didn't stand a chance to get accustomed to the hammering. What a double penetration! What a double trouble! The constant onslaught made my senses tingle. Truth be told, I never really got down from my ecstatic high. On the contrary, I experienced wave after wave of persistent orgasms, to the point that I totally lost count of time and space. What a joyride! What a dick jockey!

With my body and mind fully occupied, I barely realized that Eric pulled out. Just the same, I barely noticed when Damon stepped up to me. However, it totally registered when he plunged his hard member into me. Why? Cause he didn't thrust his cock up my cunny but stuffed it into my asshole. In actual fact, he jammed his fleshy tool in there right alongside the strap-on dildo. Un-fucking-believable! My eyes opened wide when I felt the two sticks stretching my bunghole outta dimension and dilating my ass ring into new dimensions. Oh my gawd! They totally crammed my cornhole full!

Screaming at the top of my lungs, I was barely able to handle the double stuffing. Screaming my head off, I was barely able to handle all the feelings raining down on me. What a rush of sensations! What a storm of contrasting emotions! As a result, my hands were back at my cheeks in disbelief while I shook my head from left to right in a frenzy. So staggered! So syked!

Sometime later, I noticed Melissa giving me a push. By then Damon was already gone, once again undetected. Duh! With a noisy plop, the strap-on slid outta my sinkhole when I dropped onto the ground. Landing with my knees and face in the grass, I acted on impulse only. With my ass sticking up in the air, I reached back and spread my butt cheeks apart to present my ginormous gape and giant gash. Totally the show-off! Totally the bimbo!

I just came back to earth when I spotted all three consultants towering over my bootylicious butt. Clark stood directly behind me with the 'funbag boys' on each side. Holy moly! They were about to shoot their cumloads. Holy cannoli! This looked a lot like target practice. Holy smokes! My glorious gape was their target.

As reaction, I groaned in embarrassment and moaned in arousal. Just then Eric fired fist. He shot a thick string of white spunk at my asshole. However, he totally missed with the result that his sticky cream stuck across my left butt cheek in a thin white line. His second shot wasn't any better 'cause he missed again, basically drawing a white arrow from my right bun to my sloppy slit. Honestly, it totally looked like a pearly necklace in combination. Duh!

In the meantime, Damon's cock erupted. His first spurt didn't hit the bullseye, either. Instead, his sperm splashed against my pussy. Wrong hole there, dude! Anyhow, the junior consultant adjusted his aim, so his second squirt darted right up my ass without touching the rim. Nothing but gape! The sight of Damon hitting the target set off Clark. His aim was way better with his first jizz jet shooting right through my anal gate. Hole-in-one! The old dude barely stopped in between his spurts, so all his goo squirted into my ass. Oh wow! What a cum shower! My ass truly got loaded with creamy cum!

Of course, my former co-workers made sure not to waste any protein. So considerate! So attentive! Anyhow, Eric was quick to fetch a cocktail glass, placing it on the grass. Meanwhile, Melissa stepped behind me. Using her cocktail umbrella, she scooped up the pearly white strings of sperm sticking to my butt flesh and pushed the cum into my sinkhole aka my ex-colleagues' preferred spank tank. Totally considerate! Totally attentive! As the final touch, my former bestie stuck the toothpick up my ginormous gape, literally like raising a flag. As if she were claiming my bootylicious butt for the local business network. Totally presumptuous! Totally humiliating!

In any case, I didn't need any instructions to know what was expected of me. Despite feeling tired and exhausted, I hastily scrambled to my feet and got into a squatting position. With my legs spread wide, my puffy labia and juicy pussy got purr-fectly presented while I positioned my booty over the cocktail glass. Oh, and of course, that cocktail umbrella sticking outta my butthole was on full display. Duh!

Holding my palm under my butt, I tried to literally boot the toothpick outta my booty. Tihi! I tried to do it gracefully, I really did. However, there was nothing elegant about the way I pressed and pushed while my stretched-out sphincter quaked and quivered. In the end, it took a major squeeze to finally expel the cocktail umbrella, so much so that I basically farted it out. Dang! Along with the umbrella, a thick ribbon of goo spilled outta my cornhole. So nasty! So kinky! So not making me hesitate as I lifted my hand to my face. With bouncy breeziness and scandalized stir pushing each other to new extremes, I raised my thinned, arched eyebrows while flashing a chipper smile. What a tease! What a cheer-up!

When the cocktail umbrella reached my bulbous lips, the thick jizz ribbon dangled off it. Yet, I greedily stuck my tongue out and twirled it around the toothpick to lap up the strands of spunk, nonetheless. As if it were the most delicious meal ever! As a capper, I pursed my inflated kissy lips and stuck the umbrella into the gap between them, so it literally looked like a palm island with dunes. Tihi!

With my butthole uncorked, I focused back on my task, as in pressing the cumloads outta my butt and into the cocktail glass. Small problem? The sperm had dribbled far down my ass pipe. Undeterred, I began forcing the spunk outta my ass, so much so that my anal hole started heaving in and out. At first, a thick white stream poured through my puffy, worn-out ringpiece and dribbled into the glass. Oh yay! After that, however, I had to try harder. With the rest of the jizz deep up my rectum, I had to make my swollen sphincter open wider. Oh nay! I pushed and pressed and squeezed. My ass ring heaved and quivered and winked. Eventually, another thick glob oozed out, followed by a final dribble of cum. As a result, the bottom of the cocktail glass was completely covered when I picked it up. Ya-nay!

Somehow, though, the nastiness motivated me. In a way, I was still out to prove that I was the bestest bimbo barbie ever. Kinda like a side mission. Tihi! Anyhow I remained on my knees and crawled over to the land baron. Making my way down the line, I raised my glass with every posh guest. Once I reached the final inner circle member, he had a special gift for me. As it was Lambert, it wasn't much of a surprise, was it? Whatever! He clinked glasses with me, but also spat a big, fat glob of spittle into my cocktail glass. Umph!

My reaction? Holding the glass in my right hand, I snapped the fingers of my left hand in a super sassy gesture. Along with it, I giggled in encouragement. What a contrast! What a dichotomy! Lambert's reaction? He flashed an evil grin. And then he spit again! Right in my face! So gross! So degrading! My response? I recoiled and stopped the finger snapping. Only for a second, though, 'cause I quickly recovered. Putting my hand under my chin, I made the trendy 'grace face' while sulking with a massive trout pout. Super scandalized! Super invitingly! Lambert's response? He spat at me again! This time, his glob of drool landed right on my inflated flesh tubes. Totally ewww! Totally demeaning!

OK! Let's call it a tie! Anyhoo, I stopped the silly duel 'cause main mission. For this reason, I crawled into the middle of the pavilion. With a grand gesture, I scooped the spit off my face and added it to the cum charge in the glass. With a grander gesture, I lifted the glass and put it to my meat bumpers. Tipping it back, I began drinking the slimy spunk. It must have been totally visible how much my throat muscles had to work to swallow the vile cream. Totally nasty! Totally kinky!

Staggering to my feet, I spread my arms and took a bow, literally like an actress on stage. It must have been a prime performance 'cause the elite audience responded by clapping their hands to give me a hurricane of applause. Yay! But wait! It wasn't the full audience. In reality, it was only the high society members 'cause my former co-workers couldn't bring themselves to applaud at all. Nay!

And with that, the super slut show was over. At least, that was how the classy crowd acted. My former bestie had put me in place as inferior to the local business ladies and used me as a pleasure puppet to reach her orgasm. Meanwhile, my ex-subordinates had punished me for my leadership faults and management errors while getting their rocks off. With those personal matters resolved, the posh guests left me kneeling by myself as they scattered all over the carnival. Some returned to the card games whereas others helped themselves to a round of fresh drinks.

Breather!

With nobody paying me any heed, I eventually decided to take a break and freshen up. For the second time in a short period, I had to rearrange my two-tone hairdo and freshen up my makeup. So much hard work to look picture perfect and so little appreciation. Dang it! After my trip to the bathroom, I looked for Justin. Eventually, I found him outside the pantry having a smoke. He didn't look very happy, which wasn't a good sign. Darn it! After a short moment to regroup, he brought me up to speed. As the slimeball informed me, he had encountered a buncha obstacles. Damn it!

HORROR of HORRORS! DOOM and GLOOM!

"Fuck yeah, bitch! That was a good idea you got there. But it wasn't practical." Justin exclaimed making my heart stop.

Oh no! He so wouldn't tell me that my plan hadn't even gotten outta the starting blocks, would he? He so wouldn't tell me that all the exposure and degradation had been in vain, right? Right?!? Not right!!!

"The file got some copy protection. I couldn't crack the password to copy it. Sorry, Miss Bimbo!" My former intern didn't make me feel any better.

Actually, this was getting worse with every word. In fact, I saw all my hopes dashed. Winning the 'Whack-a-Mole' cum-petition and suffering through the 'Water Tank' game had been futile? No way!

"Don't you worry, dolly! I'm a crafty customer. You should know that." Justin finally cracked a smile. "I said I couldn't copy the file, but I can play it back."

"So, we're still good 'cause we can show it to those fancy folks." He quickly added. "It only has to happen here."

Seriously?!? Really seriously!?! So not good news! As if! I had planned on my final revelation to happen at the 'Wheel of Fortune' booth. I had planned on showing my evidence to the local power players in the tent that belonged to the carnival stall. How was I supposed to direct the high society members to the garage without Ortega taken notice? How was I supposed to pull it off without the Latino boss interfering? This was a disaster! This was a complete turkey!

SHOCKER! STUNNER!

Panic welled up inside of me. I was totally paling in terror. I was totally stricken with horror. What a bitter end! What a wrong end! I felt like abandoning myself to my first impulse. Which one? Taking to my heels! Turning tail and fleeing! For real!