Jessica's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica picked it up - it was a much younger and slimmer Jenny. She was in a tight blue dress and laughing at the camera as she bent over. Surrounding her were five or six naked Black men with hard cocks on display. One was clearly about to enter Jenny from behind and he wasn't wearing a condom.

"I was a member there for ten years," nodded Jenny, "loved every fucking second of it. Even when I was emptying the ash-trays I knew it was all just part of getting me to that next session of hard dirty sex."

"When I hit 45 they retired me and Mr Taylor gave me this job. I'll be honest with you - an important part of my role is identifying 'prospects'. James and I will both get a small bonus if you become one and a really nice one if and when you are sworn in."

"Sworn in?"

"That's a long way off and most prospects get nowhere near it. In the meantime you get to experience a lot and have some serious fun. You'll have to decide for yourself how far you want to go. I can only say I've never regretted going all the way."

It was scary to Jessica but also intriguing. "Do I have to decide now?"

Jenny gave her a card, "If you want to go ahead then book an appointment at the clinic. Once you are checked out and follow their instructions then you'll get a prospects card. Each month you stay you'll need to be checked and get the card updated. That's your first rule. You'll pick up the rest as you go along. I'm sure you'll have fun learning the ropes!"

A few months at the club could change a girl's perspective on things. This time Jessica didn't hesitate. It sounded intriguing and aroused her curiosity - among other things. She'd at least see what it was all about and wouldn't waste any time doing it.

House Rules

The card was for a clinic where, the next day, Jessica got a full medical including a battery of tests for STDs. She returned a week later and was ushered into a Doctor's office.

"Ah, Ms Clarke, my name is Doctor Nikola. Our clinic is retained by the Taylor Foundation as part of their sexual health program. First, I must tell you that abstinence or strict limitation of sexual partners are the only sure way. After that, the use of condoms. However, I understand that these options are not possible in your lifestyle." The little man with the East European accent smiled and arched a playful eyebrow - he'd clearly made this little speech many times before.

"That the Foundation's activities have continued so long without serious incident is proof that our methodology is effective to a considerable degree. There are, of course, risks. Perhaps only comparable to crossing a street on foot, but risks all the same. I must make you aware of them."

Jessica nodded.

The Doctor continued, "The RNA and other STD tests have all come back negative. You will return to be tested each month and should you have any problems you will be treated and only return to the program once cleared. These are requirements not requests, you understand?"

"But not all such problems are easily solved..."

"Indeed, hence your requirement for medication. My tests suggest that you are currently using hormonal birth control via the pill?"

"Yes," confirmed Jessica, she'd made sure to go back onto birth control when she started going to the Club. Condoms were all very well but condoms could split.

"That will make things easier. Instead of your pill each morning you will take one of these." The little man tapped a packet and pushed it towards Jessica. "PrEP is giving us excellent results. But it must be taken daily, without exception. Your partners will not be medicated but will also be RNA tested monthly. This combination of testing and medication will exponentially reduce your risk."

Jessica nodded, but some of this went against everything she had ever heard. She would have to research it all herself but it certainly raised possibilities that she'd never imagined.

"I will be clear. Each time you test clear you receive this card," Dr Nikola gave Jessica a small object like a credit card. "This allows you to participate in the program over the following month and to identify others on the program. Of course there are certain rules. You MUST take your medication, no excuses and no exceptions. You MUST be tested each month. Sex outside of the program should be kept to a minimum and with protection. That especially applies to anal sex and I would advice caution there even inside the program. Finally, hormonal birth control lessens PrEP effectiveness and so you must cease taking the pill immediately."

'Shit,' thought Jessica. There just had to be a catch didn't there.

Doctor Nikola gave a sly smile. "Of course for the purposes of our program a barrier form of contraception can be perfectly fine. You have used a diaphragm...well, our nurse will instruct you in its use. Please remember that it is not like the pill. If you forget it or insert it incorrectly then you will not be protected."

"I understand," nodded Jessica.

"Then welcome to the program. I trust you will find it an enjoyable process and wish you all good fortune."

The little man shook her hand and then ushered her out of his office. This woman was particularly lovely with her flawless skin and her long auburn hair. He knew that his friend and employer would be particularly interested in watching her progress.

Recruitment Drive

Jessica left the clinic to find Tyrone waiting for her.

"Hold up," he said, and took a picture as she posed in front of the clinic holding up her card. "For the records," he explained.

Once in the car Jessica said, "It's amazing - is it these sponsors that fund the tests, the drugs..."

"...the whole fucking clinic," chuckled Tyrone, "is courtesy of Uncle Sam. Mr and Mrs Taxpayer will be facililitating yo' fucking," he spoke the last three words as if rolling them round his mouth.

He turned to enjoy her shocked expression. "Taylor is the man. Got lots of friends on Capitol Hill. We got issues but money ain't one of 'em."

"What, er, issues do you have," asked Jessica.

"Recruitment."

"Women don't want to risk it."

Tyrone laughed. "We offering a steady diet of big Black cock bareback. Plenty enough white girls interested in that! Twenty years ago it was tough. But we could get East European girls who wanted a green card. Now, we got sluts coming in from all over the country and all over the world. Already got programs in two other US cities and setting up in London soon. Get the word out and the sluts come running. Most just wanna visit or ain't fine enough for the Pit but we still got plenty of white girls as prospects."

"So what's the problem?"

"Getting black dick for you girls - we need a lot of supply to meet demand. We get a good man and then the sucka falls in love or gets married or shit. Old wise heads stay around but the girls want variety. Need some young bulls that can go hard and fast all night. Which is where we going for your first mission."

Jessica kept quiet, aware that things were moving fast. She watched as the leafy surrounds of the clinic were replaced by a more built-up landscape and then as the smart commercial district was replaced by more shabby streets and shops. It didn't surprise her - where else would you go in search of young black men?

She looked down at her outfit - she'd come straight from the office and was in a smart work suit. She wore a dark-blue tailored jacket with a matching skirt reaching half way to the knee. There was a plain white t-shirt under the jacket and a simple gold necklace of linked chains around her neck. Pantyhose gave the pale skin of her legs some colour and she wore her usual two-inch black heels. She suddenly felt a little self-conscious. She was perhaps over-dressed for the ghetto. She smiled as she realised that the thought made her hot.

Ty parked the car and turned to her. "You stay here till I signal. Don't get out on your own - round here ain't safe for unaccompanied fine white bitches. Get yourself turned out by a wannabe pimp."

Then he was gone and strolled round the corner.

Jessica looked out of the car window at her unattractive surroundings. She'd just been brought where good white women didn't go by a black man who her daddy would have called a 'nigger thug'. She'd agreed to come because she 'd known what would be here waiting for her - hard Black cock. She giggled and slipped her hand down the front of her skirt and into her panties.

She didn't notice Ty until he was tapping on the car window. She rapidly adjusted her skirt and stepped out of the car. "Shit, girl, you crazy doin' that in public round here," his voice was gruff but he was smiling as he strode across the sidewalk. Behind him, one wrist gripped in a big black hand, Jessica hurried along with her heels clicking on the concrete.

Round the corner was a basketball court, at it's gate were five young men, All Black, all tall and lanky, all dressed in T-shirts and long baggy shorts. Jessica's eyes widened - this could all go very wrong.

"Shiit - the nigga wasn't lying..."

"Thass one fine piece to be round here."

"We got what you looking for slut."

Ty's voice boomed, "Pussy's off limits for today. Get to the club I told you 'bout and there'll be plenty there for ya." He turned to Jessica, "I checked their IDs - all 18 - so do your thing baby."

Jessica swallowed hard. Fantasy was one thing but this was very real, seemingly much more real and raw and nasty than anything she'd done at the Club. She wasn't sure she could do it.

"Shit," said a fourth boy, "she a stuck-up bitch. She near pissing herself she so scared. She ain't gonna do shit. She ain't no real slut, she just prick-teasing."

That did it. Jessica had always been very competitive. All that energy, courtesy of her problems at work, had just been backing up and waiting for an outlet. In a nano-second the electrical connection fired in her brain and all that fire and energy and will to win had a new direction. No little black brat was calling her a prick-tease. He wanted to see a real slut well he'd better hang onto something because here she came...

"What the fuck..." The boy was rocking in his sneakers as Jessica launched herself at him. Almost before he could grasp what was happening she was on her knees in front of him and her hands were hauling down his shorts and boxers in one movement. Her hand found his semi-erect dick and with a couple of expert strokes soon had him at full-mast.

'18-year-olds are easy,' thought Jessica as she noticed how quickly the boy got hard. Then she engulfed his meat in her mouth and pushed until her nose was in his pubic hair.

She bobbed her head up and down three times exerting the perfect pressure onto his dick and then pushed down and used her tongue on his underside.

"MOTHA-FUCKA," shouted the boy and Jessica's mouth filled with his salty semen. She swallowed like a good slut should and then stood. Looking the boy in the eye she smirked, "That tease you good enough."

"Thanks," mumbled the boy.

"Well...who's next?" asked Jessica and eased back down to her knees as a young man arrived in front of her and another on each side. Three hard Black cocks stood proud around her face and she put all the skills she had learned at the club to work. For the next few minutes she had a dick in her mouth and another in each hand as she moved from cock to cock.

Barely registering the comments and sounds of approval from the young men she just concentrated on the three big Black cocks in front of her. She wanted to worship them and give them pleasure. She wanted, most of all, to make them cum.

Almost without warning a boy groaned and the cock to her left shot it's load. Semen shot out in three strong ropes and she felt it hit her face as she closed her eyes. That set the guy in her mouth off and again she had to swallow hard to clear her mouth of the viscous salty liquid. The cock on her right was pulled out of her hand and she heard ragged breathing from above her. She knew that he was jerking himself off over her. She angled her face to give him he perfect target. He grunted, "fuckin' nasty bitch", and she felt his load hit her.

When the spurts ended Jessica cautiously opened her eyes. Then she used her hand to scoop as much cum off her face as she could before jamming her fingers into her mouth and greedily sucking them clean. Her eyes locked on the fifth and last of the young men.

"I like a man to take charge," she purred, "can you help me out." He just nodded and stepped forward. He grabbed her hair, ignoring the cum, and pushed his dick home into her soft warm mouth.

He wasn't bothered about her technique. He just wanted a warm wet hole that he could fuck and then cum in. Jessica offered him one and he took it. He made her gag with the depth of his strokes and made her eyes water so that her eye make-up began to run down her cheeks. Finally, he jabbed viciously home one last time before pulling out and showering her with his jizz.

"Nasty slut."

"Fuck yeah, best head I ever got."

"Gonna need to get that suit cleaned."

The young men laughed. Jessica turned to Tyrone and saw him filming her on his phone. After a bit he got the guys to pose round her and snapped a few pics. "Remember the white pussies are at Taylor's club. Not all as fine as this one but there's plenty to go round."

"Damn," said the assertive guy with a smile, "shoulda knowed you wuz from Mr Taylor. We'll be sure to get there."

Ty held up a meaty finger. "Get yourself tested and then get yourself down there. Keep the 'hood clean and healthy and in return you'll get plenty of sweet white pussy."

"Sounds good man." The others agreed and all bumped fists with Ty in recognition. The boys declined a goodbye kiss from Jessica, to general laughter, and they were on their way.

"Look in the mirror, babe," rumbled Tyrone. Adjusting the rear-view Jessica saw her face caked in drying semen. There were little streaks in her disordered hair and a glance down showed her clothing marked with their cum and her pantyhose full of ladders from kneeling on the rough ground.

"That's what life as a prospect is like," Tyrone continued.

"Five black guys make a lot of cum," giggled Jessica.

"That's three guys' cum, I saw you swallow two straight from the tap. Ever want to try another challenge?"

"Fuck yeah," said Jessica, "it was a real rush."

"OK, we'll contact you soon with instructions. Meanwhile, rule number two. Prospects don't wear panties. If a brotha gets close and wants to check the goods then he doesn't want to feel cloth. He wants to feel pussy when he's feeling you up."

Tyrone snapped his fingers and held out his hand. Jessica quickly pulled off her panties and handed them to him. He felt them with his finger and sniffed their aroma.

"Yeah, I knew you was enjoying yourself. You know you quite something. I'd hired a room a couple of blocks over but you just took those guys in the wide open on the public street. Nigga could get himself arrested hangin' with a nasty slut like you. Now let's go home."

His words should have horrified her, before she'd entered the club she would have been disgusted by them. But now she was a different Jessica. She heard the amused surprise in Tyrone's voice and it made her...proud. If she was going to be a slut then she was going to be the best and nastiest slut that she could be.

She hardly noticed Tyrone turn up his sounds as he reached her street. The heavy beat was thumping out as he leaned across and opened her door.

As she moved to step out he grasped her wrist. 'I'll take that goodbye kiss." Their tongues met in a long deep soul kiss and she felt his big hand groping her breast through her clothing. Finally, he pulled away, "Hmmn, I like my bitches real nasty. You gonna do fine."

Jessica finally stepped out and then yelped as a big black hand slapped her backside. She felt like she was walking on air as she made her way up the short drive to her front door. She hardly heard the loud music from Tyrone's car recede into the distance and she never noticed the curtains twitching in the surrounding houses.

12