Jessica's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weeks passed Emily spent her time at work or helping the slowly recovering Jessica. Only on Saturdays, with Don, could she express her new self. Jessica only knew that she had a weekly commitment that she could not and would not miss. She was curious but she loved having Emily there with her and was not going to press the issue. Emily would tell her - when the time was right.

Don watched his trainee carefully. He saw her sexual confidence blossom. She seemed comfortable with her Black trainer and pretty happy for things to continue. However, Don knew that such a vibrant young woman would soon need more and that he, almost an old man, could not provide it. There were people that could though and, happily, he knew just who they were and how to contact them.

That Thursday Don took Emily to a certain club for the first time. On the way there he pondered how she would react to entering a little world where her needs weren't unusual but rather shared by pretty much everyone there. Some couldn't handle it. If this wasn't for her then he would have to work out another strategy for her.

He needn't have worried.

"Don, my old friend, it's been way too long," smiled James, the handsome African-American doorman. "I assume this lovely young lady is a guest."

Don signed Emily in and glanced at her just to see her reaction to James' words. It seemed she hadn't heard them. She was staring at James' partner in minding the door. Tyrone was always an impressive figure - built like a monster truck and about as potentially unstoppable. His suit didn't disguise the tattoos on his neck and hands, indelible markings that hinted strongly of the jail-yard.

Tyrone was looking at Emily, the sort of look that the cartoon wolf gave before his eyes bulged out and steam burst from his ears. "Damn..." came out of his mouth and he shuffled forward a little to change his viewing angle of the petite blonde. He whistled long and low. "Don't see too many of them on a white girl. Sugar, come back next week when I'm not on duty. That fine booty deserves some serious Tyrone lovin'."

Emily's eyes sparkled and she smiled at Tyrone. James let her into the club and said in a low voice, "He'll just have to get in line and wait - I have a strong feeling you are going to be VERY popular."

Not the most difficult prediction to make and later Don was stood at the bar getting a drink with another old friend, a confident looking man of about 60 dressed in an expensive suit. They two men watched Emily as she danced - almost blocked from view by the men vying for her attention and approval. She looked to be handling herself just fine and neither viewer had any doubt how she would be spending her Thursdays from now on.

"A lot of false advertising in this game," said the man, "but you weren't exaggerating about her. She is very lovely and built just the right way to please a Black man."

Don just nodded his response.

The man continued, "Even better that she is a friend of our Jessica - it opens a lot of potential for them both. We'll see how she gets on and by the time Jess gets back we'll know where we all stand. There's no doubt she's very well qualified to be a prospect. If she wants to join our little program then I'm happy to fast-track her. Nice job, Don, we can take it from here."

The two older Black man shared an old-fashioned hand-shake as they watched the subject of their conversation sharing her first long deep kiss with a Black stranger.

Schemes and Machinations

Samuel Rifkin scowled at the photograph frame perched on his huge mahogany desk. The attractive blonde woman, at least fifteen years his junior, smiled back at him. He relented a little - Mercy was a good mother to their daughters and she had been a good wife to him. It was just that now she was pushing forty and perhaps a little over the hill. He had no idea of a separation of course - as a wife, and a mother to his children, she was excellent. However, he'd come to feel that a man like him, a man of power and influence and charisma, deserved a little extra - in the bedroom.

He couldn't quite remember when he'd decided Jessica would be his preferred mistress. She'd always been quite startlingly beautiful, of course. He'd known of the end of her marriage and that she had no new settled relationship. It seemed to him that she would welcome the chance to share a bed with a powerful man like him. It would give her life some purpose and he wouldn't neglect to give her some career assistance.

Rifkin walked across his office and preened himself in his mirror. He looked just what he was - a man at the heart of the establishment with all the advantages and opportunities that that position brought. He DESERVED to be fucking a beauty like Jessica - it was his RIGHT to have the pick of the crop.

He looked at the two folders on the desk in front of them and scowled. The photos of two girls, faces shining with youth and enthusiasm, looked back at him. Damned college placements. Someone would have to waste time mentoring them and - since his own daughter had her eye on that college - he would have to show an interest. What a bore.

Then his superbly-educated mind clicked into gear. If Jessica mentored the girls then his 'interest' in the girls could be used to establish a much more fascinating new relationship with the beautiful redhead. He would offer her all she had ever wanted - the lucky woman. A small bulge marred the elegant cut of his suit pants as Rifkin contemplated the future.

Personal Training

Tonisha and Alysha both looked sceptically at their white charge. Jessica was red-faced and sweating after being taken through a program of exercise

Alysha said, "You've always been able to coast by on that figure of yours - never needed to work on it." She gave Jessica's bare white midriff a gentle pat. "This is real fine and flat - pretty impressive. Try it after one of our men has had you carrying his baby for nine months. You going to have to be ready to get back in shape if you want the Black man to keep wanting you around. Good news is that you can get in practice now by starting work on building them glutes - getting the max out of that butt job."

"Hip raises, bridges, lunges and squats - three times a week. Then onto using weights to increase the work-out." Tonisha spoke with authority - though the 'chunky' African-American woman didn't look a gym-regular. "You a smart girl - you can research this shit. Need to be spending an hour a session working a real sweat up. Need to make that commitment to your new life..."

Alysha saw that Jessica wasn't enthralled by the concept. "Don't worry - most of you white girls learn to love it. You gotta remember that every squat and every bridge is just helping get you closer to being the perfect woman for a Black man. You whites are generally under-developed back there - you need to put in the work to back up the Doc's. Just remember - when you sweating and hurting that the next rep could be the one that puts you ahead of that other little cracka slut next to you - it could be the one that wins you his cock and wins you his seed." By now she was stood directly in front of Jess and almost whispering into her face.

Jessica knew what was coming and welcomed it. Jessica opened her mouth moments before Alysha's lips met hers and her tongue pushed into Jessica's mouth. Alysha's hand came up Jess' training top and fondled her right breast. Her other hand came up to the back of Jessica's long auburn hair and hooked into it.

Jessica didn't resist but was being held quite securely by Alysha in any case. She felt pressure on her sweat pants and then felt them pulled down her legs. Tonisha was obviously taking a hand too.

Alysha broke her kiss with Jess and looked into her eyes with a knowing smile. "You like that dontcha, white girl, you like the idea of us taking charge. Well, don't worry, we gonna make sure you good and ready before we let the men back with ya." She suddenly took a firmer grip on Jess' hair and pulled her over to the bed.

"Cute little bald pussy," said Tonisha, "but that ain't getting no pampering just now. You here to please us - not the other way round. Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Jessica obeyed and was immediately aware that her newly-enlarged butt was bare and stuck out. Alysha's hand gently traced the new curves and purred her approval. Then her hand whipped back before landing with a vicious crack on the pale buttock.

"Ooww," said Jess.

Tonisha lay down in front of her and opened her chubby thighs. "See that, slut, thass a prime Black pussy. You know what to do." Then she eased forward, grasped Jessica's hair and pushed the woman's mouth down onto her hairy Black cunt. As she prepared to lick Jessica felt another stinging pain on her rear end. Her hesitation was momentary and then she went to work on Tonisha's sex. It was warm and rich and wet. Her tongue explored the lips and tried to probe into the Black pussy. She strained to target Tonisha's clit and strove to give the big Black girl pleasure.

At regular intervals she heard the crack of flesh on flesh as Alysha smacked her ass between gentle rubs of the increasingly red skin. ""Yeah, she about ready - physically at least. Her butt can take some punishment - and our men are all gonna enjoy proving it. How's that pussy licking, Ton?"

"OK, but it's nothing special," said Tonisha and then smiled as she felt the white girl desperately attempt to work her tongue harder and earn her new Black mistresses' approval. "I'm thinking I'd like a taste of her sweet little pussy after all, least we can do is show her how it should be done."

Alysha pushed Jess so she landed on the bed on her back. Strong Black hands grabbed her hips and another pair held her shoulders. Jessica felt Tonisha's breath on her pussy even as she realised what Alysha had planned for her. The Black woman straddled Jess and then carefully lowered her pussy onto Jessica's face, covering her mouth and nose.

"You best learn Tonisha's lessons fast, cracka bitch. We got no place for free-loaders with 'white privilege.' You learn to eat Black pussy real good and I might let you breath. Otherwise, you gonna spend the rest of your life licking my Black cunt. Still," she pondered, "what else are you cracka hos good fo'?"

Jessica felt Alyshas firm flesh on her and began frantically licking and nuzzling at her pussy. The Black woman tasted real good and if she could only breath more easily then it would have been amazing. Jessica tried to raise her arms to push the woman off her only to have her wrists caught and pushed back onto the bed. She tried a last couple of desperate licks and was rewarded by Alysha easing up off her. As she gasped in huge lungfuls of air she felt the insistent work of Tonisha's mouth at her own sex. Jessica's wide-open eyes met Alysha's.

"She being a good little girl, Ton. Seems we might have a submissive little white bitch here. Could be lots of fun." Her friend grunted her approval and Alysha lowered herself back onto the unresisting young woman.

Alysha played with her twice, then a third time, before finally easing herself off Jess completely. The normally beautiful white woman was a real mess. Her face was covered in sweat, spit and pussy juices. One hand calmly signalled Jess to stay where she was and Jess never even considered not obeying. Not even when the much heavier form of Tonisha replaced Alysha and put her fat thighs either side of Jessica's head.

"You had it easy with Alysha, now you get to really show what you can do," warned Tonisha and lowered herself onto the white woman's face.

Jessica felt surrounded by dark flesh. The texture of it, the smell of sweat and excitement, the pungency of the big hairy pussy that almost enveloped her mouth and nose. She desperately licked and mouthed and nuzzled, frantically striving to satisfy Tonisha. Her wrists were in a vice-like grip and she knew that she could never lift the heavy Black woman off her. She was at Tonisha's mercy - and the shuddered with sexual desire at the realisation.

Finally, after what seemed minutes, Jess could go on no more. She feebly tried to arch her back and her tongue ceased to work. She felt that she was going to pass out.

Tonisha felt the tap on her shoulder and slid off Jessica's face. The white woman jack-knifed forward coughing and gasping for air. Alysha instantly moved in and pushed her back down. She'd taken those moments to don her strap-on harness equipped with a 'Jackson Hammer'-brand toy.

"Time for the main event," crowed Tonisha as she watched her friend power the big plastic phallus home. "We heard you took the real thing at Boca - but I'm thinking before tonight's out we'll test that new butt of yours out with it." She cackled at the white girl's look of shock and then took a firm grip of Jessica's shoulders. This little cracka slut wasn't going anywhere until they were good and done with her. She was gonna have to EARN the right to be with their men.

***

Some hours later an exhausted Jessica was finally allowed to sleep. Alysha and Tonisha were tired themselves - they hadn't expected to be working so hard. Usually, they'd have heard the 'Vanilla' safe-word long ago and called a stop. But this one, for all her high-class airs and graces, seemed to get off on everything they did and the rougher the better. When Alysha had tried to take it easy on her butt the little white ho had been backing herself up trying to make sure she got all that toy inside her.

"Tougher than she looks," admitted Tonisha, "and a damn fine pussy licker."

"We'll take her to the club next week," said Alysha, "like Taylor asked. Then next Saturday me and Shan will find out just how tough she really is and just how much she REALLY wants all this."

Tonisha giggled. "Ty and me are goin' to visit his mama or I'd love to be there and see that."

"Don't worry, hun, it'll all be on camera in crystal-clear HD. No-one's going to want to miss it."

Alysha reached over and casually swatted a white breast. Jessica mumbled and stirred. A harder slap and the blue-grey eyes opened. They stared a moment and then took in the two Black women as Jessica realised her situation. Tonisha's fingers were soon powering back in and out of fine white pussy while Alysha smirked, "We not like our men, girl, we don't cum, roll over and fall asleep. When you with us you best be ready for an all-night session." Then she viciously grabbed the white girl's hair and, when Jessica gasped, spat into her open mouth before lunging forward to kiss it.

Jessica felt the sensations everywhere in her body. She felt dog-tired but it was a warm tiredness. The tiredness of a desire seemingly satisfied but which now signalled its need for more.

"Ready for Round Two, my little cracka slave," purred Alysha.

"Yes please, mistress," said Jessica.

Alysha smiled and moved in to kiss her again...

Return to the Club

Jessica's return to the club that had become such a focal point of her life was still a unique experience for her. She knew that she wasn't there to dance and she wasn't there to fuck - she was there to be shown off. Her outfit was only thin pink lingerie and a pair of high heels - but she also wore some additional items. First was a simple leather dog collar with a cheap metal tag hangin from it engraved 'CRACKA'. Then there was the black masking tape which tied her hands together in front of her while a second roll gagged her mouth and tied her long hair to the back of her head. Finally, there was the leash which ran from her collar into the hand of Alysha, her mistress.

Her mistress and Tonisha took great pleasure in parading her around the club for the inspection of all the men there. Occasionally one would try to touch their pet and they would playfully swat him away. "No touchin' today, little Cracka is OUR pet and only we get to play with her. Don't worry, tho, when she ready we be sending her to the pit for breedin'. She gonna be doing what all the good little crackas do - taking Black cock and birthing Black babies. Just like nature intended."

Most of the men looked on in amazement or laughed. But Jessica noted that many of the darker men, among them men she knew were Cock Pit members, just looked on with satisfaction. They knew their time was coming close - they knew she would soon be given to them to use for their pleasure. That her body would soon prove, yet again, what happened to little white sluts who wanted to serve big Black cock. Jessica knew all this and she shuddered - feeling the moisture between her legs, the arousal that no cock would satisfy tonight. But soon, so soon, there would be so many cocks - and she knew she would welcome them all.

Finally the ill-assorted trio met a big crowd of Black guys gathered watching the dancing cage. Jessica had been in the club on many occassions and knew that, for most of he men, the cage was just a background feature to the serious business of securing white pussy for the night. Not tonight, it appeared. There must have been nearly sixty packed round - their eyes fixed on the cage's occupant.

A blonde woman of about 5'3" was dancing with a controlled but fast pace. Her movements were graceful and perfectly designed to stoke the fires of lust in the men watching her. The cage rules were understood - a girl danced for thirty minutes in a bikini. This girl was breaking the rules - her bikini lay unseen on the floor of the cage. She was totally naked - clad only in a sheen of perspiration as she danced on. The men drank in her long blonde hair, her pale skin, her large but still youthfully-proud 34E breasts and most of all, men could be so predictable, most of all the magnificent sculpted curve of her ample white booty.

The proud gaze of the girl scanned over her rapt audience. More than fifty Black faces fixed on her and, the dancer knew, fifty Black cocks straining at the leash in fifty pairs of pants. Fifty Black cocks that wanted to take her and fuck her and make her theirs. She bent her legs forward and flourished three fingers before plunging them into her wet pussy. Then as she publicly masturbated she looked further and saw the three women. A moment's pause and then, with even more furious desire, she resumed her erotic display.

Jessica had shared that glance of recognition with the occupant of the cage as their eyes met. She didn't need to see the sign identifying the dancer, her closest friend and current house-mate. The women she had so carefully hidden her interracial sexual life from for over a year. She was dimly aware of one of the last brakes on her behaviour being released.

"MMMUUUHHHLEEEE, " she shouted into her muffling gag.

Alysha's hand found her breast and she whispered triumphantly into Jessica's ear. "Yes, Jess, she's ours too. Looking at her I think she'll soon be following you down the same path - what a lucky white girl. Taylor's arranged three men from the Pit to 'audition' her tonight and then, if she passes - and there can't be any doubt - Antwan's all set to supervise her first challenge as a new project, he'll take her out to H-Town next week. Wonder if she'll have as much fun there as you did?"

Jessica watched her friend dance on - offering herself to the crowd of Black men for their sexual amusement. Emily, who'd always seemed so shy and perhaps even a little naive. Emily taken to H-Town by Antwan. He wouldn't force her do anything but Jess knew he wouldn't stand in her way whatever sexual acts she might want to perform over there. She shivered at the thought and felt again that familiar liquid warmth of her arousal.

Jessica felt a gentle tug on her leash. "You've seen what you needed to see," said Tonisha, "now I'm going to get me some more of that white pussy." The two Black women headed for one of the back rooms at the club with their pet in tow.