Jessica's New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,219 Followers

After Jess had washed her face in a stained basin Leez handed her a bottle of water. "Best drink some, hun. Girls on the street always spit. Swallow too much cum and you can get nauseous. Guys don't like hos that spit tho - so you best remember to drink plenty after you swallow."

Jessica's credit card took a fierce battering before they left the shop. Looking back later Jessica guessed that Leez had probably stuck an extra zero on the end of the bill. Whether that was true or not Leez shouted to Alysha as they left the shop. "If she don't work out for Taylor then bring her back here, there'll always be employment fo' little white hos round here."

Jessica's head was almost in a daze as the two women - each holding one of her arms - led her down the street three or four stores to her next stop.

"This is our treat, since you're being such a good girl," purred Shan. Jessica was sat down in front of a mirror and a young girl began buffing and working on her nails.

"QOS," said Shan.

The girl giggled. "Seeing more and more white girls wanting that," she said as she got to work.

Another young Black woman was stood behind Jess and teasing at her hair. "This hair seem natural, hun, that right?"

Jessica nodded.

"Hmmmn. Normally I tell you blue-eyed white girls to go blonde but the guys do love some red hair. So I think we'll just give you enough color to make it look less natural. Show you've made an effort for yo' man."

Jessica just relaxed and let the young women do their work while Alysha and Shan chatted on their phones.

Soon Jess was admiring her nails. The girl had done a fine job. Each nail was trimmed, smoothed and buffed. Then each had the 'Queen of Spades' design painted on. The little black spade, as a playing card, with a white 'Q' contained within it. Jessica had learned what that meant early in her new life as a white slut. Her hair had just been slightly trimmed and shaped before it had been colored. It was no longer auburn and it certainly wasn't ginger - now it was fire-engine red. It was complemented by a similar shade of lip-stick that the first girl had applied.

Alysha looked Jess up and down. "We're getting there, sugar. Just booked you with Dr Nikola for your last electrolysis session. Keep you nice and smooth down there. Black men and girls won't accept getting stubble in the face when they're feastin' on that fine pink pussy. Besides, there's nothing like seeing a fine Black baby-maker sliding into a smooth bare white cunt."

Another beating for the credit card and it was a little further along the street to Jessica's last shopping stop for the day. The beauty parlor had been clean, bright and well furnished. This shop had obviously been years since it had been painted. It seemed clean but it was so dingy from the outside that you couldn't really tell. In the windows were numerous photographs of the owner's handiwork. The work might have been pretty good but the photographs were old, faded and curling. All you could really tell was that this shop traded in tattoos and piercings.

Jessica braced momentarily but a firm hand in the small of her back soon resumed her progress forward into the shop.

Jessica Meets Izeye

"We just closing up," came a voice from the back room.

"Can that shit, Izeye," laughed Shan, "we've brought you a treat."

"Izeye is an artist, baby," breathed Alysha into Jessica's ear, "his ink is amazing. Not to mention his other talents."

"Shan, girl, now when YOU finally come for some ink I'll get my needles ready real quick," said the voice. "Hang, who is this fine piece of merchandise?"

Izeye emerged with his eyes fixed on Jessica. You could almost see him calculating just how much money could be made from her. Jessica felt her heart beat and her mouth go dry. This was a powerful Black man and it was pretty clear that he took what he wanted when he wanted it. It also seemed obvious that what he wanted at this precise moment was her.

Izeye was clearly a man who worked out. He wore a black muscle shirt to show off the definition of his body. The coal-black skin of his arms bulged and showed the rippling intricate ink designs of his tattoos. Those designs also emerged from his shirt to cover his neck. Only his face was free from tattoos and it clearly showed his interest in her.

"She here with me, Izeye," said Alysha warningly, "she belongs to me for today. Tomorrow, who knows."

The big man paused, considered and then nodded. "OK, for today. But tomorrow, or the next day, she's gonna need to be doing what she was made for. When she does you bring her to me, you hear." He turned to Jess, "Now strip, girl, so I can see what I've got to work with."

One advantage of her new outfit was that it really didn't take long to get out if it. Soon Jessica was naked and stood in front of Izeye. He was still carefully appraising her as if she was an animal at the market that he was thinking of buying.

"Skin is my business and I ain't seen much finer than this." A calloused finger brushed round Jessica's back and over her belly causing Jessica to shiver. "Don't worry, girl," he chuckled, "it out of your hands now. We gonna decide what's best for you, Alysha and me."

He had clearly made one decision because he went and got a few packets of sterilised needles. When he returned he resumed his scrutiny. A big hand cupped her breast and his thumb teased her nipple and encouraged it to become fully erect. "Damn fine," Izeye growled. His eyes suddenly fixed on Jessica's. "30D, no probably 32D?" Jess nodded. Izeye approved. "Small feet and nice titties, just like I like 'em. But, of course, you could always do with bigger. G- or H-Cups would look amazing on that slim body of yours."

He glanced down and frowned a little. "Trimmed pussy don't cut it round here. You wanna graduate from the bush leagues then you gotta lose ALL that stubble, hear me."

"That's all sorted" cut in Shan, "her last electrolysis session is next week."

"Hmmn," pondered Izeye, "that's good. Now, what you all here for Alysha - if you ain't givin her to me."

"Your wife's found her some new outfits..."

The big man laughed harshly, "Thought I recognised the style."

"Now we need YOUR expertise. For a price of course..."

"...of course. But she looks too upscale for the average slut and I don't want no come-back from her."

"Shan'll get the camera and film it all."

The white woman delved into her bag for a small hand-held camera.

Izeye took Jessica's chin between two long black fingers. "Well, slut, you public in the lifestyle yet?"

Jess nodded her head

"Won't need the hood then," said Izeye.

"Shit, with the signal here, we can put this stream out live," gushed Shan excitedly.

"First thing on film, slut, is you'll be signing this consent form," Izeye was all business now.

"What's it consent for?" asked Jess.

"Don't worry about that," he answered, "we'll fill the details in afterwards."

"You're not going to embarrass us when we turn the feed on," warned Alysha, "I'd be very disappointed if it turned out you haven't got what it takes..."

"Feed's up," chirped Shan, as she began filming.

Izeye put the form in front of Jessica with a pen. "Sign it and then go lie on my couch - that'll show you give informed consent for all that's happening today."

Jessica looked at him. It wasn't informed consent - as a lawyer she was well aware of that - but the recorded images would tell another story.

She looked at the couch. It was like a modern dentist's couch - motorised and totally adjustable. However, unlike a dentist's couch, it had leather cuffs at each corner, apparently designed to hold a person's wrists and ankles. Once on that couch she would be completely at their mercy.

But wasn't that what life as a Taylor Prospect was all about. You periodically entrusted yourself to a Tyrone or an Antwan or whoever was assigned to test your worthiness to be the ultimate white slut for the Black man's pleasure. You did things you'd never have thought of doing. You took risks and the more willing you were to do so the more happy your minder would be and the closer you would be to earning their approval.

Shan filmed and could almost hear the thoughts rushing through Jessica's mind. This was always a fun moment - the moment they gave themselves up. She smiled as she saw the woman sign the form and then walk over and get on the couch.

Instantly, Alysha and Izeye moved to secure Jessica's wrists and ankles in the couch's leather cuffs

"Important you don't move when I'm at work," explained Izeye with a wicked leer. "Girl seem nervous, you nervous ho?"

Jessica swallowed hard. "Err, no, ummm, sir..."

Izeye gave a mirthless laugh. "Good attitude but she needs to relax. You girls gonna help her?"

Alysha took the camera from Shan who moved between Jessica's spread legs. Izeye touched a button and the chair's end eased down to leave Jessica's pussy totally exposed and vulnerable. The older woman explored with her fingers and tongue before concentrating on Jessica's clit.

"Oh my God," said Jessica, squirming in her bonds. Shan had been around long enough to know exactly how to please a girl - especially one who hadn't long been used to another woman working her pussy.

Suddenly Jessica, still struggling with the feelings flooding through her body, found Alysha leaning over her face. "Enjoying that, hun? Well its only fair that someone receiving should also be giving." The Black woman moved over Jessica who was suddenly well aware that Alysha was now also naked from the waist down.

As Jessica looked up she saw a hairy Black pussy descending onto her mouth. "Time you got to work, hun," purred Alysha, "and you know my rules. If you do a really good job then I'll probably let you breathe."

Jessica heard a deep male chuckle just as the warm wetness of mature pussy descended onto her face. For a second she really thought that she was going to be smothered where she lay, strapped to the tattoo parlor chair. She kissed and licked frantically, panting for breath. Just as she felt she couldn't breathe Alysha edged back a little and Jessica took a deep breath through her nose. As she paused Alysha moved back over her and forced her to work hard to please the Black cunt that had suddenly become the very focus of her existence.

Alysha toyed with Jessica like a big black cat with a little white mouse. When Jessica worked hard licking and pleasuring her then Alysha would allow her to breath. Any hesitation and Jess knew that she faced being smothered in the Black woman's sex.

All the time Shan was still using her fingers and mouth on Jessica's pussy and the young woman also faintly felt slight pressure on other parts of her body.

Finally, Alysha nodded at Shan and the latter began a merciless assault on Jessica's helpless clit. Jess almost howled her climax into Alysha's cunt.

Finally, the hairy Black pussy was removed and after a few seconds Alysha again looked into Jessica's eyes. Jessica's mouth and nose were covered in pussy juice. Alysha gently kissed her to show her approval. "I might break my own rules and ask Taylor if I can have you for a pet full-time. I know James would approve. You'll just be eating pussy and popping out black baby after black baby. Just like you was always meant to."

"Aw shit," said an exasperated Izeye, "this one of Taylor's girls?"

"A prospect," said Shan.

"Damn, I was looking forward to marking her." He waved a hand at the helpless woman on his couch.

Jessica looked down her body and saw that he had drawn words and designs on her naked body with a marker pen while Alysha had been distracting her. On one breast was written 'Black Owned' and on the other was 'White Ho.' On her stomach was the classic Queen of Spades Emblem with 'For Black Only' written around her pussy. Izeye had begun a design on her arm of a naked white woman embracing a black bull. He held up a mirror and she saw he had written his name in gothic script on her neck. "I like to sign my work," he explained, "I'd been planning two full sleeves and another design covering your whole back. But Taylor likes to control his girls' ink."

"I think she'd look great with those tattoos," said Shan. "Really advertises her devotion to the cause."

"No, Izeye's right, Taylor likes to control what ink goes on his girls," asserted Alysha. "Will those designs wash off?"

"After a while," said Izeye, "shouldn't be able to see 'em much after a few days scrubbin'."

"Best be careful what you wear for a while, girl," advised the Black woman, "that asshole firm of yours might not approve!" She nearly broke a rib laughing. "Anyway, Izeye, you have other talents..."

The big man paused and then smiled. "Taylor got no problems with them, as I recall,"

"None at all," the women agreed in unison.

"Well my price is one tattoo and since you been spinning me a line we'll make it a real meaningful one. 'White ho for Nigga cock' tattooed right across her forehead."

"Hey, NO!" shouted Jessica. She strained against the leather cuffs but she was held securely.

"Damn, that's hot," breathed Shan

Alysha seemed to consider, "Shit, either I'm in charge here or Taylor is. I want to see you play with her so if that's your price then perhaps you should go ahead."

"NOOOOO," wailed Jessica. "Please don't, please don't do this."

Izeye slowly pulled on gloves and then picked up his tattoo gun.

Jessica looked desperately to Alysha and Shan - but both women seemed fascinated by whatever was on their phones. She looked back to Izeye. "Please..." she whimpered.

A gloved black hand took hold of her chin. She couldn't move her face now and saw the tattoo gun descending towards her. No-one was going to help her unless...

"VANILLA!" she yelled. It was her safe word. One she could only use once - and now she had used it.

Alysha breathed a long low sigh of relief. This had always worked before but, for one terrible moment, she'd actually thought the crazy cracka was going to call their bluff. Maybe she really would have let her beautiful face be permanently marked just to stay on the program.

Alysha hid her relief and made her voice stern and scolding. "I never thought you had what it took. Little thing like that and you're crying and wailing and shouting safe-words. Don't you understand about contracts, lawyer-lady? Weren't you told we would never force you to suffer permanent injury or disfiguration? Where was your trust in your mistress?"

Jessica did remember the club manager Jenny saying that, long ago. "But the tattoo..." said Jessica.

Izeye gave a brilliant smile and held up the tattoo gun. "These things can't do much till you put the needle in." He chuckled and then was serious. "I may not look too smart but facially tattooing a white girl against her will on camera? How many years would I get for that?"

"You fooled me," said Jess quietly, finally understanding now that her terror had subsided. She struggled against her cuffs again.

"They just made things simple," said Shan, "so much easier when that silly safe-word is out of the way. Now when your Black master or mistress requires you to do something you can just obey without having to think about it."

"Not that YOU knew it was a trick," said Alysha with a sideways glance at the older white woman. She took Jessica's cheek in her hand. "Has serving us ever not brought you rewards? I have my dog at home and I would never hurt him - I love him. Just like my dog you white girls have to be trained and you have to learn obedience - but when you are ready to give us your trust then it is so beautiful and you will be so fulfilled."

The African-American woman undid the leather restraints. "No more tricks or tom-foolery. The door's over there if you want to go. Otherwise, Izeye can start work."

Jessica looked at the big man. He gave her a smile - but was it of reassurance or of triumph. She made her decision and stayed on the couch.

"That's settled then," said Alysha.

Izeye walked across to a set of cupboards and pulled one open. He took out a leather object and came across to Jess. He carefully removed her gold necklace and dropped it into Alysha's hand. "Take that down to Zeke's and tell him to make some adjustments." The Black woman left but was back within a couple of minutes.

Meantime, Izeye had attached the leather object around Jessica's neck. It was a broad collar with a metal ring attached to the front. It almost operated as a stock, holding Jessica's chin up. "Comfortable, ho?" asked Izeye without the slightest pretence of concern.

"It's tight," gasped Jess.

"Better than the iron slave collars your ancestors put on mine," was his answer but he did move to ease the collar. Now Jess found she could breath easier but the collar still held her chin up and she knew she could never be really comfortable with it on.

Izeye took a chain and threaded it through the ring on the front of the collar. Then he took a small metal clamp on one end of the chain and attached it to Jessica's right nipple.

"Owww."

"Just a little pain for a few seconds and then you'll find you feel something else." Izeye was already fingering her left nipple to erection. "I love these - nothing better than a nice long sensitive pair of nipples." He attached the clamp at the other end of the chain to Jessica's left nipple.

There was no reaction this time. Jessica had already realised that after momentary pain the clamps felt really good.

Izeye went back to his cupboard and returned with a long white rope. "Lots of amateurs use any old rope - causes abrasions and discomfort. Feel how soft this rope is."

Jessica touched the rope - it certainly did feel smooth and soft.

"Stand up," Izeye ordered.

Jessica got off the couch and felt the new sensations in her nipples. Immediately her pussy responded to their arousal. The afternoon might not be so bad after all!

Izeye worked skilfully and quickly - knotting the rope after passing it round Jessica's naked body several times. "Beautiful white rope for a beautiful white subject. This is the real Japanese rope bondage - not too many folk over here can do it properly. Make most of my money nowadays doing this for movies or private parties. Too many people want to half-ass it with bondage gear or try to do it without the training and get themselves in trouble. I put that collar on you as its your first time - just so you know there can't be any problems with your neck. Reassurance, like. Next time we can do it properly if you feeling brave." He gave her that confident smile again as his skilled fingers continued to work.

Jessica knew when she was watching a master at work. His fingers nimbly knotted the rope until it formed a sparse network around her body. Rope lay under her breasts keeping them held proudly up for inspection. Rope curled round the collar on her neck and then down her back to re-emerge between her legs - the rope just in contact with her bare pussy. The rope was also curled and intertwined to run around her chest just above her tits and around her hips in a sort of belt. The man tugged a little and all the rope went close to her body - she felt the pressure on her pussy slightly increase.

Finally, Izeye stepped back. "That comfortable?" he asked.

"Yes, I hardly know its there."

The man smiled, "Not yet. Just one more addition for the moment. He produced a smaller piece of the same rope. "Put your hands behind your back."

Jess obeyed and felt her hands tied by the soft rope. She experimentally tried tugging her hands apart. The knot tightened and, though the soft rope did not hurt, her ability to move her hands was even more restricted.

"You want your payment now?" asked Alysha.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,219 Followers