Jessica's New Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Jess gets a new Mistress and Emily gets trained.
21.1k words
4.52
32.7k
43

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

An Inspection

Emily was already flushed with excitement when she pressed the door-bell and waited for admittance. Her anticipation had been growing ever since this appointment had been set up. She was going to have sex with a Black man! As long as she could remember she'd wanted to do it - but growing up in North Dakota the opportunities had been somewhat limited. By the time she really met African-American guys, at college, she was already semi-permanent with Phil. Her family had so loved Phil and all he represented as a future for her. They hadn't taken the separation well but had promised that they loved her whatever she chose to do.

Well, she had a feeling that might be put to the test because this was one of her first choices. Coming here to have sex with, no, to be FUCKED by a Black man. She couldn't pretend that Don Parsons was her dream sexual partner. He was forty years older than her and he had a big old beer gut on him but on the other hand they knew each other and she trusted that she was safe with him. Baby steps, baby steps ...

Don Parsons opened the door. He was dressed smartly if unspectacularly and he was freshly shaved and bathed. She caught a whiff of his after-shave. She was pleased. Don would never be an adonis but he had made an effort. That was sweet.

Don looked her up and down. She wasn't carrying any baked goods for him - that was a shame. She was one helluva cook but living at a motel he guessed that she hadn't got the facilities. She'd brought something else for him though - under that coat she was wearing. He felt his cock start to stiffen.

He waved her into his house and told her to stand where she was while he drew up an armchair and made himself comfortable.

"First thing, Emily, so there's no mis-understandings. By coming here you are giving yourself to me, body and mind. I will expect you to do things for me and with me. I will expect you to follow my instructions. I will, let's be clear about this, fuck you. Everything I do will be with a purpose - to identify the real Emily and, if I can, to help her to express herself. Is that all understood?"

Emily nodded.

"Lose the coat," he ordered.

Emily shrugged the garment off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She had thought hard about what to wear for him.

Don adjusted his pants and then carefully stood up. Her outfit told him that she was serious about all this - he still hadn't really believed that she'd come here today. Damn, she looked good though. He was already hard.

Emily had seen the big bulge in the front of his pants and was satisfied. Her husband might have taken her for granted for years but Don was clearly impressed. Why wouldn't he be - she was 26, blonde, blue-eyed and curvy in all the right ways.

Don started to speak, "You know that I was in the army for many years. Well, when you enlist they send you for what they call 'Basic Training.' They need to find out if you are cut out for life as a soldier and then teach you the ropes. Can be a hard process - but if you come out the other side you're ready for the challenges that lay ahead. You understand?"

Those wonderful bright blue eyes stayed fixed on him and her beautiful blonde head nodded.

"Well, you don't want to be a soldier. You want to please men - a certain particular sort of men. You need to KNOW that is what you want to do and you need to learn what it will entail. So, you are now going to enter the Basic Training for a little white slut who wants to trade up to being with the Black man. That is what you want, isn't it?"

"I'm not a slut," said Emily.

So, they came to it. Don was pleased about that - got it all out in the open, let everyone know just where they stood. He was pretty sure he had read her right - that he knew how she wanted her relationship with Black men to be. He wasn't going to push it though. If she just wanted to fuck then he was happy to do that - but competing with her years of fantasy wasn't going to be easy at his age. Be better if he had read her right and she was ready to accept the role he was suggesting. Then, within their 'play' together, she'd find pretty much ANYTHING horny and after a while she'd be so primed that he'd no longer have to worry about disappointing her when he finally gave her what she was needing so bad.

"You walked out on your husband to come here dressed like that and all because I said I'd get you more Black dick to fuck than you'd ever dreamt of. I think that qualifies you as a slut doesn't it?"

The moment of truth.

A moment's hesitation and then, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She got the idea quick - what else would you have expected from a clever girl like her, "Yes, sir."

"We don't say it like that - when you understand you say, 'Yes. SIR!'. You understand?"

"Yes, SIR!"

"Let's be clear, I hugely admire and have the greatest affection for my old work colleague, Ms Emily Szostek. I would stop a bullet to save her if I needed to and I'd do it without a moment's hesitation. But for the purpose of this project you are not her - you are just Emily, my trainee. I will address you and treat you accordingly, you understand?"

"Yes, SIR!"

So, where were we, you are a dirty little white slut aren't you?"

"Yes, SIR!"

"You're here so I can find you some big Black cocks to fuck - once I've plowed that little white pussy myself."

"Yes, please, SIR!"

He liked that 'please.' She wasn't just going along with this - she was contributing. That bode well but she needed to learn who was boss first.

"First thing each session will be inspection. You will enter my house and stand in that position so I can check whether you are correctly turned-out."

"Yes, SIR!"

"That little unveiling was very artistic but inappropriate. You aren't sneaking here to have an affair with me you are my slut-in-training. Got that?"

"Yes, SIR!"

You can wear the coat on the way over - but you leave it in the car. You walk along to my house and up to my front door in the outfit you will be inspected in and nothing else, that clear?"

"Yes, SIR!"

He shifted up out of his seat and stood directly in front of her. He looked her up and down. Then he stepped round her and carefully scrutinised her from behind. His cock was almost bursting out of his pants but he really might have just been a Sergeant checking that one of his recruits had polished their tunic buttons.

The beautiful corporate lawyer had come dressed like an easy little trailer trash slut about to go out for a night's clubbing. Her blonde hair was flowing down her back and she had three gaudy pink plastic discs hanging from each of her pierced ear-lobes. She wore a zip-up dark blue top with the zip half undone to reveal an impressive cleavage and the edges of a red and black half-cup bra. The top was just a little short so that it left about an inch of flat white belly exposed. Below that was an inch-wide black leather belt which held up a purple lycra skirt that was only a few inches wider. He knew that when she walked there would be a flash of her panties and had no doubt that they would match her bra. Her legs were very nicely formed, almost dancers' legs, and they were bare so that plenty of pink flesh was exposed to his hungry gaze. Finally, she wore a neat pair of shoes - perhaps a work pair.

He thought she looked about perfect but he wasn't going to tell her that ... not yet. Just enough sugar and just enough incentive to get even sluttier - that was the order of the day.

"Not bad for a first attempt - a little white boy would think you was a goddess. But you ain't trying to attract a spotty little white boy like your ex-husband. You trying to attract a Black man - a man of the world, a man who know what he wants and expects to get it. For a first time this might pass muster, if he was feeling generous. For a second date he'd expect you to try a LOT harder."

"Those ear-rings are good and trashy but you need to research the concept of hoops. Find out about them and act accordingly. This top and bra work real well together - I approve. Same with the skirt - but the belt could be more gaudy to draw the male gaze. He paused and then looked into her eyes as he pushed a big hand up the front of her skirt. She shivered a little but she didn't move away and she didn't break eye contact.

Don's fingers touched sodden cloth, her panties were wet through! He hid his shock and his jubilation instead making his face take on a look of stern disapproval. "What's this I'm feeling here, recruit?"

"My new panties, SIR!"

"Wear them at work - when you here you don't wear panties. I also don't want to see any skirts longer than that. Understood?"

"Yes, SIR!" She thought that wearing this sort of skirt without panties could be a bit of a challenge. If she met anyone on the sidewalk outside then Don wouldn't be the only one getting a flash of her pussy! She found that, to her surprise, she rather liked the idea. Also, to wear sexy panties like this to work would be so ... inappropriate. It was lucky she'd brought several sets of lingerie because she'd start being inappropriate on Monday morning.

She realised Don was looking at her with a raised eye-brow. She suddenly grasped what he wanted and rushed to get her panties off. She was momentarily embarrassed by their state but put them into Don's outstretched hand. The Black man took her wet panties, held them to his nose and sniffed deeply. He took in the scent of female arousal, tucked the panties into his pocket and nodded. "I will confiscate these. Now..." His big hand went back up the front of her skirt and felt pussy.

"Trimmed?" he asked

"Just today, SIR."

"Shaved is the minimum. In the meantime research electrolysis and act accordingly. I know a man, Dr Nikola, can organise your first appointment. You'll be seeing him anyway, as we'll discuss."

"Yes, SIR"

"I like the legs - plenty of meat without being fat. But them shoes are no good."

'They were about 1000 dollars a pair', thought Emily to herself.

"Research kitten heels and stripper heels - act accordingly." His hand was on the back of her skirt now and rubbing the thin material stretched taut over her rear end. Damn, but this girl had some serious booty. Jessica was classy but she was just a little lacking back there. This girl could shake it and make it. A whooty to make an old Black man's heart rejoice. "I see we have a PAWG in training here."

"A what ... err, sir."

"A Phat Assed White Girl."

She turned on him - she'd always been a bit sensitive on that subject. "My ass isn't fat - it's just my body shape." She suddenly remembered herself. "Sir."

"'P-h-a-t' - not 'f-a-t'. It's a compliment girl. You may be a gorgeous young woman and have a rack for the ages but this," and he smacked her lycra-clad buttock, "is your number one ass-et in attracting the Black man. Go down on your knees and thank the Lord for it, Emily, that phat ass is gonna get you a whole lot of Black cock. Like the sound of that?"

"Sir, yes, SIR," bellowed his new recruit.

"That's good - now we can start properly. Cleaning materials are over there - just do this room and the kitchen for today. I'll sit down here and relax - if I want a sandwich I'll let you know."

Emily looked at him in stupefaction. What the fuck?

"You think you could just swan in here and get Black cock for the asking? You think your 'white privilege' means you can just treat Black men as big cocks, as your playthings, as your servants? That's not the way these things work. You want that dark meat then you going to have to earn it. Understand, little white slut?"

"Yes, SIR," said Emily and went to fetch the cleaning stuff.

Another Inspection

"You know my man, Tyrone?"

Jessica was facing a young African-American woman. Some people might have called her 'ghetto booty' but Jessica lived in far too big a glass house to be throwing any stones like that. She just nodded.

The Black woman smiled, "Had every hole and more than once I'd bet. Get your bag - we going to see Alysha."

It wasn't unusual for Jessica to be picked up for a challenge on a Saturday morning but it was very unusual for it to be by a woman. She checked her mental calendar - after all last time it had happened Shaka had filled her up with his seed. Well, whatever happened, she was reasonably safe today.

Alysha was waiting for them at the car-park of a fast-food restaurant.

The two African-American women sat at one of the benches provided for customers and had Jess stand in front of them.

"Whaddya think Tonisha?"

"I dunno, they say she's fine but I'm struggling to see it. Just a skinny-assed cracka from where I'm sat."

Jess fumed. Tonisha, obviously Tyrone's 'better half', was never, ever, likely to be called 'skinny'.

Alysha pondered, "That's a big problem - and look at them damn clothes. She ain't gonna get a man hard looking like that."

'Them damn clothes' had cost more that both those two's entire wardrobes, probably shoes included. Jess was visibly annoyed and, what only made things worse, the two women took delight in playing on it.

"What if one of our men had come got her today?"

Alysha shook her head. Her man, James, and Tonisha's man, Tyrone, had been the first Black men ever to fuck Jessica. Seemed they'd done a good job in getting her good and hooked on the big Black cock. She was having a real good time - but it was time she learned what her obligations were if she wanted to borrow their men. "She'd disgrace him looking like that - like she ain't made no effort. Worse, she'd disrespect us."

"Thass right," echoed Tonisha in the oft-repeated routine, "if our man out with a fine white bitch - well, our men are playas, it's only to be expected. But", she glared at the white woman stood in front of her, "if he out with some cracka slut who ain't even bothering to look good for him - that's disrespect to him and, mo' important, disrespect to us."

"Preach it, girl. What's most important - what we gotta see to first?"

"Ain't it obvious?"

"Yeah." Alysha switched her attention back to Jessica. "You owed any holidays at work."

Life didn't quite work like that as a corporate lawyer but Jess knew that given how things were at the office she could take time off. Hell, it would be a wonder if anyone except Emily even noticed. "I suppose so."

"Good," Alysha stepped away and got on her phone. Tonisha just looked at Jessica with a satisfied expression. Jess wasn't sure she liked that look. Most women didn't like their men 'tom-catting around', as Alysha had once described it. These women certainly loved their men but perhaps they weren't too fond of the white girls who their men seemed to spend half their lives around.

Alysha came back and smiled smugly at Jess. "It's sorted - book three weeks off starting next Tuesday. We'll come get you then, ten o'clock smart."

"What's this about?"

"You worried? You scared? Don't you remember you got a safe-word? You gonna need to make sacrifices if you going to deserve to borrow our men. If you don't like the idea just say your safe-word 'vanilla' twice and I'll ring for a cab right now. He'll take you back to your nice white-bread suburb and you can go back to how you was."

Jessica knew - she knew above everything else in the world - that she didn't want that.

Tonisha watched her carefully and then nodded. "Yeah, thass right. Well, get straight with this. Until further notice you belong to us and if you want to please Taylor and the men then you best work REAL hard at pleasing us."

They took her home and dropped her off. Alysha watched the woman in her obviously expensive dress make her way back inside. "Think she'll do it?"

"Shit, I wouldn't," admitted Tonisha, "but you know some of these white girls are seriously crazy!"

The two Black women laughed and drove off. It was time to go meet their men.

First Time's a Charm

Don Parsons ran a white-gloved finger over the work-surface. It came up clean. He made a point of nodding his satisfaction - even though he knew he'd cleaned it himself shortly before young Emily had arrived. "Good job, recruit. I think you've earned a reward."

Emily stood with her fine young titties rising and falling to show her quick breaths. She was excited - she knew they were reaching the moment she had been waiting for.

Don went and sat back in his recliner. "I like that outfit but just at this moment I'd rather see you without it." He reached down and flicked a switch. Low music flowed through the room.

Emily knew what he wanted and started to dance, wiggling and gyrating for his approval as she slowly removed every particle of clothing from her fine young body.

Don felt his cock harden and didn't care. When a woman like this danced for you it was the only appropriate reaction. He beckoned her towards him and pointed at the bulge in the front of the slacks. "Recruit, I think you should do something about that."

Emily paused and then carefully undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Don eased himself up to let his pants drop to his ankles and then took his seat again. His boxers tented out as proof of his excitement. Emily paused but Don was in no hurry, he was happy for her to take her time.

She cautiously reached for him and he took hold of her hand.

"First time you seen a Black cock."

Emily nodded.

"It won't be fifteen-inches long and thick as a coke can like in the stories, you know that. I'm just a man, not a myth. But I am a Black man and once you do this there might not be a way back. Never back to that husband of yours, never back to the old Emily. I want you to be sure - but if you're sure then you can see how that beautiful body of yours has got me. I'll need you to help me out with that sweet mouth."

Emily had been sure before she'd even arrived. She pulled down the boxers and carefully, lovingly, caught the Black cock that tried to spring forth. Don had almost apologised about his size but he was about as large as her husband was. She stared at the cock appreciating its dark skin, so warm to the touch, must of all rejoicing at how hard it was. This was how a man was supposed to be when he REALLY wanted a woman.

"You done this often for your husband?"

She shook her head. "Phil didn't really like it - so I'll need some advice and plenty of practice." Her eyes sparkled and her perfect white teeth flashed in a smile. Then the young blonde woman took Don in her mouth and started to suck him, sometimes working her tongue along the shaft and savouring the texture of her new man.

Don didn't think she'd need much advice - but he was going to let her get a LOT of practice. "Damn, girl," rumbled from deep within him, "said it before and I will say it again, that husband of yours was a damned fool. Luckiest man in the world and he threw it all away."

The references to Phil should have saddened her or 'brought her to her senses' but they didn't. He was part of her old life, being left further and further behind with every time her sweet lips slipped down his ebony shaft.

After a period of leisurely but high-quality oral sex Don decided to lay out the programme. "Today I am going to take your mouth. Next week I am going to take your pussy. Not today - because you will go to a clinic I know and Dr Nikola will get you tested and advised on your future sexual health. I'm not going to fuck you today because I don't want to fuck you with a condom. When I fuck you its going to be skin-to-skin, bareback, raw - like it should be. I also won't be pulling out - when I feel good I'll just plant my seed where it belongs." The bobbing head hadn't changed it's rhythmn but her eyes were fixed on him. She was taking all the information in, processing it, accepting it. "The week after that - I'll be taking your ass." That did cause a moment's hesitation - but then her pretty head started to rise and fall again. "Another thing your husband didn't do?"

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers