All Comments on 'Jessica's New Life Ch. 12'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
marvelous

and wonderful *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved your 12 Chapters

You made the chapters flow as if they were a movie with the scripts rolling so smoothly. As for yourself, the characters will continue on in other stories you are planning to write.

Your two main characters Jessica and Emily will have a strong role in converting haughty, nose up the air white bitches with hardly a clue on how the poor among us live. They would be reduced from wearing expensive dresses and bras/panties black women cannot afford to buy to sensual tank tops and denim shorts one or two sizes smaller to accentuate their cleavage. They would go from earning $400,000 a year to essentially minimum wage or totally dependent upon their black man to provide for them. They would be made to give away their assets they worked so hard for so many years to the Taylor Foundation after being unceremoniously fired by their law firms. They accept the pleasures of riding hard black cocks instead of BMW'S they rode hard before surrendering them to the Taylor Foundation. Bring bred to the brim and made to have four black babies will be the new norm for them. And using their familial connections with their sisters and well built Moms to come visit and help them with the care of black babies in a squalid apartment would expose them with guilty feelings of shame on the way they treated black people and challenged to make amends for their racism by being putting hard to work at an exhausting pace to take care of their interracial nieces and nephews if sisters or grandchildren if mothers of the daughter being black bred who will also have her Black Nanny put them hard to work doing a very sweaty job scrubbing and cleaning a "filthy' apartment as punishment for making inappropriate comments about the apartment. As they discard sweaty clothes to clean apartment while wearing bras and panties the Black nanny will make them give up bras and panties to put on old tight fitting sleeveless summer dresses for required wear at future visits. Meals prepared by the sister and mother not only for this family but for their neighbors in order to improve their sociability from being so rude with such fakery to becoming more sincere and submissively understanding including getting used to being touched and getting backrubs from intimate black men which will add temptations to them as they are married women. They get no support from the daughter who threw tells them to go with the flow. Spankings applied to reddening asses for misbehavior by the Black nanny and on occasion the daughter to correct racist behavior and turn them into girlfriends for black men or pussylickers for black women if they do not submit.

This story can go places!

emilym8539emilym8539over 4 years ago
ā¤ļøšŸ–¤šŸ’™

I loved reading this and can't wait to read more šŸ˜˜šŸ˜Š

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 4 years ago
Fuck yea

Women introducing their mothers, sisters, daughters and nieces to black cock in order to get properly bred is the greatest. Hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the absolute best!

This story is absolutely one of my all time favourites. I have read it twice now and am still hoping for more. I will be sure to keep my eye on this author.

Thank you crimfolk for creating this amazing story!

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago

maggie loved this story, have to say she would love to be black bred by an older man

AliceBarkerAliceBarkerabout 3 years ago

Thank you very much for your stories.

I wrote some, but did not finish them due to lack of time.

In LiterĆ³tica I am AliceBarker and in real life, I like to adopt the role of submissive bitch and slave or wife, hot, to please absolutely EVERYTHING, my Black lovers, who make me enjoy and achieve multiple orgasms, being well fucked, with domain and best among several of them.

When reading her stories, I envy a lot, being able to be in some occasion or situation, that I have in my life, what Jessica is in history.

"'Hummmm, it would be wonderful, a wish and a sublime dream, to turn myself, into a female, only for the BBC and the Black Cock, and raise their black babies, proud to show my Black babys, Ā”Buffff, I love the big ones! Black Cock and submit to them.

It is a pleasure to read to you. I think we have the same sexual tastes, interracial, you as a man and I as White Bitch for the Black Cock. That role makes me very happy. Thanks

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_1911 months ago

Iā€™m enjoying your stories very much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
I'm about half way through Challenge 5 but the pace has picked up! ETA is somewhere next month once I have completed and edited. My aim has always been to post monthly and one day I'll get back there but not while posting longform! Thanks for all the support and kind comments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES