Jessica's New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica paused a moment to allow the cameras to capture the moment. Her expensive jewellery covered in a black man's semen. Then she used her other hand to work the rings off and she dropped them into the box with Emily's. They had been part of her so long but she knew that she wouldn't see them again. They, like her marriage and her old life, were in the past and were never coming back.

Izeye was working fast. He had already done part of his work with Emily before she joined them. It was henna today, of course, not the full ink. That would come later - either in a few weeks or in nine months time depending on how the next few days went. Izeye truly was an artist. He applied the henna with a small quill. First, he had them wash their hands and then he applied a design to their ring fingers. It was the design she had seen on many women at the club over the months she had been going there. A ring design symbolising their new attachment. Two solid black circles enclosing a repeating design of small 'spade' symbols. Once inked it would be permanent - this ring could not be easily removed - and yet the need to renew a finger tattoo would symbolise their continuing dedication to the lifestyle. Not that there wouldn't be much more obvious and much more precious evidence of that.

Emily came close and held up Jessica's long red hair to expose the nape of her neck. The two women had agreed to mark their status in Taylor's stable with the same tattoo and that each would help with the marking of the other. A bold Black 'T', its interior decorated with a celtic design, extending from the bottom of her neck six inches down the line of her spine. Izeye would keep it touched up until they could ink it permanently - long sessions of pain under his needle but necessary, she knew that now. Necessary to show her devotion to all of this and necessary to show any predators out there that she was under the protection of Taylor and Taylor's friends.

Izeye worked quickly as the hum of conversation increased. Antwan was looking around the club as was his inclination. He owned too many clubs not to always want to know everything going on in one. He was about to alert Taylor when he saw that the older man had already seen it. Some of the old guys from the neighborhood were usually in place at the tables set aside for them. Shit, why wouldn't they be! Taylor laid on free beer for them and ringside seats for some of the finest gentlemen's entertainment you could imagine. However, the old guys generally didn't get involved. Usually the show went on in front of them while they watched or chatted or played dominoes.

Only rarely would one of the girls try to get the old guys involved. Usually a peck on the cheek or a naughty little lap-dance. The guys seemed to like that. Their tables was strictly off-camera - a shame really because it had been amazing to watch Jess working them! Taylor had issued the men membership cards as a matter of form but, of course, they never used them.

Until, it seemed, tonight...

Jessica had been grinding that phat white ass of her into the crotch of old Jake, who had worked on the railroads for forty-five years before they finally retired him. Now Antwan had seen Jake move up through the body of the club and drop his card into the big transparent bowl marked 'Jessica'. It joined the eighty or ninety cards already there - each card an indication of a Black man's desire to breed the sexy redhead tonight. It was clear Jake wanted a re-match with that sweet pussy.

Antwan's own card was with ten others in Emily's bowl. He had a better chance of being drawn there and, besides, he had Jess' pledge that her second Black baby would be his. Now he was pleased he'd made that decision because if he knew Taylor the odds were about to get longer on being selected for Jess. You had to watch closely to see Taylor's gesture to Darius but Antwan saw it.

As Izeye cleared away his equipment Taylor returned to the stage. "Gentlemen, we are ready for the drawing. As you know, we'll pull five cards for Jessica, since she is being bred, and three for Emily. Good luck, but remember there are plenty of my girls here. No excuse for any man to need to go home without getting some premium white pussy." The cheer was almost automatic. "Darius, if you'll do the honour..."

Darius nodded and plunged his hand into the bowl swirling the cards and ostentatiously looking away as his blind fingers selected one. Antwan was watching hard but didn't see the trick - Darius was not a man to play cards with! He withdrew his hand and shouted, "Number sixteen - that's Jake!" Antwan looked at Taylor and raised an eyebrow but only got a look of exaggerated innocence in response.

The crowd were muttering and looking around them. They didn't know the name. Then Jake got up from his back chair, to the laughter of his three friends, and began marching forward.

"Aw shit, now I seen everything."

"Damn, what's that old fart think he's gonna do?"

"Shooting dust not cum, I reckon!"

"Hey, at least he'll be done in about 5 seconds. Keeps the line moving..."

Jake seemed to hesitate momentarily but then the call of fertile white pussy won out over the jokes of the younger men. He was also joined by a small blonde bundle of energy since Emily was apparently delighted by the result of the draw. "They're just jealous," she whispered in his ear, "they've been trying for months and got nowhere. That's why we need a real man like you." Old Jake's hollow chest seemed to puff out and his old cock strained against his pants. He just hoped he didn't cum before he got to Jessica!

She was waiting for him in the first upstairs room. Her look of delight at seeing him was genuine. She would give him pleasure and he would give her his seed. That was all that mattered tonight. They had a mask for Jake since the room was very much wired for sound and vision but he waived it aside. "Fuck, I don't care who sees me. Just hope I don't let you girls down."

"Never," said Emily as she unbuttoned his shirt and ran her pale fingers through his coarse grey chest hair. She felt him shiver and realised how excited he was. Jessica dropped to her knees and undid his pants. His cock was hard and ready, perhaps too ready so she quickly sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned him to join her. He shuffled forward and was soon between her legs. Jess pulled her knees up to expose her wet pussy fully to him.

Jake gave a deep grunt and then moved forward. His hard cock entered her and got a little coo of appreciation from both the women. He began a steady stroke with his cock edging further into her each time. He knew it was a well-used pussy but she still felt amazing and tight to him. It'd been an awful long time and... Jake struggled to control himself, he knew he was already awfully close.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the girls had a different idea. Jessica was working her highly practised pussy muscles around his cock even as he was fucking her. Emily was breathing in his ear and urging him on in a small quiet voice, "Go on Jake, fuck her and cum in her. You've seen my belly - swelling with a Black baby - well she's the one who got me like this. But look at her belly, flat and perfect, she needs a belly like mine and you need to be the one to make sure she gets it. Go on Jake, seed her, knock her up, make her a Black bred white slut just like me."

Jake's strokes were beginning to get erratic now. He was breathing hard and staring into the face of the white woman below him. Jessica knew that look - that need to possess her and claim her. She craved that look from her Black lovers.

Emily wasn't letting up. "All those young bucks couldn't get the job done. You need to show them how a real stud does it. Then, every time you come in the bar Jess will come over and serve you your beer so you can see her belly growing and know that it's your baby in there. All you have to do is come - shoot your load in her and knock her up."

His mouth was tense now as he struggled to prolong what might be a once in a lifetime experience. "Maybe she don't want it," he growled.

Jessica's reaction was immediate and loud. "Yes, yes, knock me up Jake. Claim me and make me yours for ever!" she shouted.

She was coming and the realization set Jake off too. He could hold on no longer and he grunted as he felt his seed shoot deep into the beautiful redhead under him. He fell forward onto her - his cock still deep in her pussy - as he gasped and panted for breath. He felt the sweat rolling off his forehead. Jessica's arms came round him in a little embrace and she whispered her thanks.

"Ooooh," said Jessica, "seems like you enjoyed that, Jake". She nodded to his hand which was still clamped hard on her right breast. He released his grip and saw the marks of his fingers on her pale skin.

"Sorry ma'am," he mumbled and started to get up.

Jessica grabbed his hand. "No, stay with me for a while Jake." Her other hand ushered him back down to lie with her.

"We need you here," said Emily, "it takes a while for your seed to find an egg. All those young men had their chance. If Jess gets pregnant tonight we want to know it's yours."

"When I get pregnant..." said Jess firmly.

Emily kissed her friend's marked breast. "When a woman is with a real bull like you she has to expect she might get a little bruise or two. Now we just need to get you ready for a second helping."

"Damn girls, I'm sorry - I'm not quite the man that I was. Don't think I'll be able to..."

"Hmmn, don't you Jake? And did you ever think you'd make a white girl pregnant or be sharing a bed with two girls that looked like us?" Emily snuggled against him and rubbed her full breasts on the dark skin of his back.

"Don't worry, the rest of them can wait all night if that's what it takes. You aren't leaving until you give me some more of that good loving." Jessica's mouth found Jake's and her tongue explored his mouth.

Soon the women let Jake lay on the bed while they massaged and kissed his tired old body from head to toe. Finally, Emily was licking at his nipple when she noticed some progress. "Hmmnnn, Jake, seems like you under-estimated yourself."

Jessica immediately moved down to take his cock in her mouth. He chuckled as she started to work the head with her tongue. It felt damn good but the girls knew that he wasn't quite ready to perform again yet.

"Get up Jake," said Emily and she got down in front of him to take her turn sucking his cock.

'Damn,' though Jake, 'it don't get much better than this'. He felt like a fucking African god with this gorgeous young blonde on her knees before him. She was so damn pretty and so damn eager to please his scrawny old black ass.

Did she read his mind? It seemed that she might have done because while continuing to stroke his cock with her hand she moved round behind him. Suddenly he felt her tongue on his butt-hole.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, "you don't have to do that."

"We need to get you hard and we need to get Jess pregnant so just lean over Jake and enjoy..." The man gave a worried glance at the grinning Jess and then leaned forward. Emily went to work with a vengeance - licking his hairy Black balls and then running her tongue back up to his butt. He felt her face between his buttocks and her hand on the base of his cock. Damn these girls were freaky as fuck but he wasn't complaining! He savoured the sensations and tried to visualise how she was looking back there licking his old black ass.

"There we go," cooed Emily, "Houston we have lift-off."

"Get over here, stud, don't let Em have all the fun." Jake looked up and saw Jess kneeling on the edge of the bed with her big ass waving at him. He straightened and stepped forward to do his duty with his hard cock bobbing in front of him. He moved up and felt how open she was for him - already lubricated with their cum. His cock slipped home easily and he grasped her hips as he took her doggy-style.

"I think my job is done here," smiled Emily. "Time I got out there and got a little of that good stuff for myself."

The two lovers didn't seem to hear her. Jessica's face was bent down towards the covers while Jake was pounding away just as hard as a man of his vintage could manage. His face now carried an expression of pure satisfaction, indeed of the ultimate satisfaction. The girl was here to be bred and he, Jake, was going to make damn sure she got her wish.

Emily quietly stepped out the door.

***

The club was noisy and heaving with people when Emily reappeared. Lincoln lowered the volume to let her speak over the mic. "Jess has a request," the blonde announced with a twinkle in her eye, "could you draw her other four two at a time. She thinks any one of you might be an anti-climax after Jake has knocked her up." There was a mixture of laughter and groans. "Meantime, draw one for me because I need to FUUCCCKKK!"

Epilogue

"Where's that mother-fuckin' bag - always putting it down and never can fuckin' find it."

"Trey, baby, it's over there - now we're about ready to go hun, we'll see you later."

Emily addressed the last words to Jessica who smiled her acknowledgment. The blonde's baby-bump was very obvious now - accentuated by the tight top she wore over it. Emily had no desire whatever to hide her pregnant status and no problem at all with people thinking the big Black man accompanying her was her baby-daddy. It so happened that Trey wasn't - but he might be her next one! Either way he was one of the men who provided a male role-model for the boys round here.

Marquis, Tyrone, James, Darius, Lincoln, Tone and plenty of others - not to mention Antwan, of course. Not so long ago she'd have thought they were all thugs or criminals or something. Now she knew better. A boy could do a lot worse that to emulate them - so long as they also learned by the men's past mistakes.

The door closed and Jess had the apartment to herself. She moved into the bedroom and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

She didn't look much different. Perhaps her skin wasn't quite as good as it had been - but you had to expect that at least for the next few months what with the way her hormones were raging. She pulled up her shirt a little and exposed her belly. She turned to present her profile to the glass. Yes! You could just see it. Such a tiny little thing and yet she knew that it - or rather he or she - would truly change her life forever. Nothing would ever be the same again and nothing else would ever matter as much to her as that moment when the test had confirmed what she had already, deep inside her being, known to be true.

She placed her hand gently on the tiny bump and smiled. She had no regrets. She - and soon they - would go forward in this new life and would make it work. Antwan was being very solicitous and seemed to like the idea of them becoming a couple. They clicked together in so many ways that it seemed at least a good thing to try. Well, perhaps. Time would tell. As she could personally testify you could never tell what might be just round the corner.

Her phone rang and she checked the display. Not a number she knew off-hand.

"Hello."

"Hello, um, Aunt Jess - it's Charli."

Jess was delighted to hear the voice of her cousin's daughter. After that awkward meeting at her old home and the almost as embarrassing phone call a few days later she hadn't heard from either of them.

"Charli - I'm so happy to hear from you! How are you - how's your mom?"

"That's kinda why I'm ringing. I think I need to ask your advice about Mom ... and about me too ..."

I think twelve chapters is enough for a story so this is where this one ends. I'm not finished with the characters though. Many will reappear in my other stories - either currently being written or just being imagined for the future. I hope you'll give them a read.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story and took the time to comment or vote on it. I realise my stories are a slow-burn and an investment in time to read and enjoy properly so I really appreciate all of you who have chosen to do so.

12