Jessica's New Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica teaches her toy a lesson.
2.6k words
4.41
6.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a month since Jessica had found me bound and helpless in our apartment and made me into her personal toy. Besides our daily lives with work and classes, not much had changed. We were having sex regularly but to be fair it was much more of me serving her needs and then sex if she thought I deserved it.

I was cooking, cleaning, and doing all of the chores around the apartment and buying some new toys whenever she liked for our bondage games. We made weekly visits to our local kinky store and the owner knew us as regulars by now.

Jessica had also broken into the more unused gear in my collection such as the armbinder and straightjacket to keep me restrained during our sessions. She had purchased more gear and my initial collection had grown by about four times as much adding many new gags, restraints, and items like chains and locks. She had let me out of the chastity cage two days after our encounter simply teasing me with the keys for a day before releasing me.

But I was merely a tool for her use, being forced to please her while on my knees or let her take out her sadistic desires on my ass with her strap after a hard day of classes or whenever she was frustrated. I was her roommate on the outside but at night I was turned into an object for her pleasure that's it, just an object at least that was until last weekend

It was a Friday night and Jessica was heading out to a party, she would visit them frequently in her earlier college days but had since slowed down. However tonight she was not going with any of her friends like usual and invited me out to the party with her. It seemed a bit odd as we never hung out when we were living together before but that whole dynamic had flipped upside down anyway so I thought why not?

The party was at one of the frat houses across campus not too far from our apartment as we lived just across the road from the university. It was a humid evening as my shirt clung to my chest as we scurried across campus joining in a pack of other students as we made the turn onto frat row. The sound of loud music filled the air as wasted couples passed us in the opposite direction and red solo cups littered the lawn.

The party was at the largest frat house, a grand white Victorian-style mansion at the end of the cul de sac. As we entered the smell of sex, sweat, and alcohol punched you in the face, almost knocking you back out of the front door. Jessica saw one of her old high school friends and quickly parted in the other direction to catch up. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbed a drink, and started to mingle.

I had been to these kinds of parties before, mostly douches hooking up with sorority girls and everyone getting wasted. Dumb drinking games and everyone waking up with a hangover in the morning after spending the night on the bathroom floor.

However, after a while, I sat down on the couch in the living room and this girl came in and sat down next to me. She turned to me and asked me if I was in this frat. I looked at her dazed, this smoking hot blonde dressed in black heels, a latex mini skirt, and a white crop top was talking to me, me. It took me a second to recover "No I just came here with a friend but they seem to have disappeared".

"How lucky for me" she replied. The rest of the night was magical. We hit it off. Her name was Katie and she was just about to graduate. We talked about our shared interests and what we were studying, she even showed me pictures of her cat who was adorable and we really hit it off. She was as hot as any other girl there if not more so but she really seemed to like chatting and wasn't just looking for a dick to ride.

One thing led to another and she kissed me, we didn't even get off the couch because it's a frat house who cares? However, in the middle of our makeout sesh, I noticed Jess through the hallway in the kitchen catching a glimpse of us. She stared for only a moment and then walked out of my view, I thought nothing of it that was until I got home.

I had gotten Katie's number and planned on calling her later, in fact, I really liked her and planned on talking to Jessica when I got home about our little arrangement as I wanted to pursue Katie but that wasn't possible in my book as long as I was doing anything with Jess and she still had the blackmail photos and video.

However, as I walked through the door I was met with a grab to my hair from behind forcing me to my knees as the door slammed behind me. Before I could protest a large red ball gag was shoved in my mouth forcing my jaw open and buckled behind my head making any sound I made simply muffled moan. My hands were wrestled behind my back and a set of heavy handcuffs were wrenched on both of my wrists.

As the ratchets clicked down I winced in pain as she tightened them all the way. Before I could try to muffle a protest from behind my gag Jess shoved my head down to the floor and stepped on my neck, having changed out her heels for some black combat boots which I had always found super hot. She pinned me to the floor, unable to wriggle away.

I was not ready for what happened next as my ass lit on fire due to the bare wooden paddle that landed perfectly across my asscheeks. She had bought it about a week ago but I had been hesitant to use it yet in the bedroom. I screamed from behind my gag and pulled on the cuffs. We had done some light impact play but nothing like this, She continued to whip my behind as my cheeks got more and more red and I soon lost feeling.

When it felt like she would never end Jess finally dropped the paddle and lifted her boot off my neck. She grabbed me by the hair again forcing me to my feet and ushered me into her room. She led me to her closet threw the door open and shoved me in as I fell to the floor. Before I could get my bearings she used another pair of cuffs to lock my ankles together.

Not having a chain between them meant I wasn't even able to hobble forcing my ankles together. As if that was not enough she grabbed my hands cuffed behind my back and raised them above my head in a stress position forcing me on my knees and locking them to a chain hanging from the ceiling keeping me in a kneeling position bent forward with drool flowing from behind my gag onto the carpet. With that, she slammed the door shut and I heard a click of a lock as I was plunged into darkness.

I was not aware of any of this as she must have cleaned out her closet and added the chain and lock recently if not tonight. I was still unaware of why I was in this situation but she was obviously mad at me for something.

As I kneeled in darkness I could hear Jess moaning and thrashing on the bed as she pleasured herself bucking in the sheets as the headboard bashed against the wall. In an attempt to make me horny and tease me I assumed, and It was working. Soon after I heard her finish the lights from beneath the door vanished and she went to bed. Despite my soreness, I soon followed drifting off to sleep dreaming of that night with Katie.

A bright light flooded the small closet as I squinted trying to adjust my eyes. My arms were numb and my knees sore, the carpet beneath me was soaked with drool and my mouth dry from behind the ball gag. My whole body ached and I just wanted to be let out.

Jessica uncuffed my ankles and released the chain from my cuffs leaving them locked behind my back. She had left me restrained in bed before or laying on the ground overnight but nothing ever this intense. I was ready for a good hot shower and a cup of coffee.

She unlocked my left wrist letting my hands fall in front of me before she locked the cuff back on my wrist just as tight. Before I knew what was happening in my sleep-deprived state she lifted the cuffs above my head and padlocked them to a chain she had hung from the ceiling in her room another new addition. She dropped to the floor forcing my legs open and secured them into a large metal spreader bar. There I was dangling from the ceiling out of one bondage tie and right into another.

The gag was unbuckled and fell to the floor with a clatter as I looked up at Jess. Naked and spread out before her she stood in front of me wearing a black latex catsuit with a tight corset pushing up her already large breasts. She had on knee-high black boots and black latex gloves with a black choker dawned by a silver ring on the front tying the whole together.

My cock sprang up despite being tired, this was the most I had ever seen her dress up and she looked amazing. I had been attracted to Jess before but never like this she really looked like a professional dominatrix.

The early morning sun peeking through the blinds hit the latex making it shine and making my cock stiffen more at the sight of her. She was not the type to dress up even when we would have sex she would usually wear her underwear or naked not even lingerie so this was new but that's what the past twelve hours had been, all surprises.

"You piece of shit" She grabbed my jaw forcing me to look her in the eyes. "I let you serve me and even fuck me and this is how you repay me?" I was still confused and asked her what the hell she was talking about. "I saw you with that girl last night getting all handsy and making out. I thought with our little deal we made you would behave but I guess I was wrong. Now you're going to have to make me keep you in line."

I tried to explain myself, "Jess we were just talking, it's not like you and me are together anyway." My cries fell on deaf ears as she walked out of the room for a moment and returned with what made my heart sink. A full metal chastity belt. I had seen them before with some women wearing them and rarely men but knew they were pricey and never had a reason to buy one before.

I pulled on my cuffs and tried to close my legs but in vain as the cold steel held me steadfast and at the mercy of Jessica. She dangled the belt in front of me and stroked my hard beast as I stood there exposed. "You won't be cheating on me with this now, will you? I am going to control your cock from now on, I will decide when you get an erection, jack off, or orgasm."

Before the little blackmail thing was kind of fun and I was a bit into it I figured It would end at some point maybe when we graduated but this was a bit too far. "Jess this is insane we aren't dating and you can't put that on me this is crazy!" Once again my protests were in vain.

With the way I was restrained, she had easy access to what she was about to do. She grabbed my cock and snapping a few clothespins on it made it shrink from the pain in a matter of minutes. I saw her pull out a bottle of lube and proceed to lube up the sheath inside the belt that my cock would be inserted into.

She then attached to the rear a large metal plug that locked into place and added a generous amount of lube to top it off. She then freed my cock from its stinging captors and slid the belt underneath me. I tried to wriggle but the chains held me firmly in place and a well-placed whip to my ass from Jess prevented any further tries at getting away.

She guided my cock into the steel tube on the inside of the belt and then the large plug slowly pushing back and forth until I was loose enough for it to slip inside my rear. The belt was then closed around my waist pressing overtop my hips and underneath where she closed it in the front. Secured with a lock engraved was Jessica's name and the word owner underneath.

The cols steel made me shiver. This was certainly not a cheap knockoff belt it was the real deal, the heavy stainless steel was lined on both edges with rubber so as not to cut the wearer. The belt was tight and slim fitting with the lick even being flat to allow the wearer to have the belt on under clothes and go unnoticed. The plug in the rear had an opening through allowing the person locked to still use the restroom without having to take it off.

She had done her research and as I feared this was a belt that could be worn almost indefinitely and I feared it would not be coming off anytime soon.

I was still trying to process what was happening as Jess stepped back to admire her work. "What an obedient little slave I'm about to make you. You see the blackmail was fun and hot, which I still have and will release if you try me, but it was getting old and a bit boring. I was loving having someone serve me however and I really got into this whole femdom thing. That's why you're not going to go anywhere, you won't see any other women, and for the time being you are going to be my toy only. I will train you and you will belong to me. And me alone.

She took the key from the lock to my belt and fed it on a necklace she placed it around her neck and secured it in place. Bending over letting it dangle in front of my face positioned perfectly between her gorgeous breasts.

I didn't even know what to think. I was originally worried about the blackmail but found being her toy as thrilling and it was giving me bondage beyond my wildest dreams. But now she intended to keep me her prisoner and not let me go. With that she grabbed the gag off the floor and forcing it into my mouth and buckled it back behind my head she planted a kiss right on top of the gag.

With that, she grabbed her purse and left for work slamming the door and leaving me there. Naked hanging from the ceiling and legs spread. My ass full and cock swelling in its metal prison as I moaned in pleasure from behind my gag. I was truly her toy now the question was for how long and would I ever be let out?