Restricting Access

Story Info
Becs thinks a chastity belt won't affect her.
3.1k words
4.48
7.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was off on a work trip to Spain. I was invited, but I had to chair a meeting at my own job, the day he was flying out. He got me a ticket to follow him that evening.

The night before, we were having sex. He'd taught me that sex didn't have to look the way anybody else did it. He liked to play with my desire, to get inside my head long before he got inside my body. Sometimes instead of getting inside me.

We were sitting on stools at the surprisingly flashy bar in his sitting room. I wouldn't have said he was.the type for a mirrored cocktail bar in his living space when I met him, but I'd learned more about how he used it since.

This evening he'd made us martinis, then had pulled my stool close to his and started his games. A hand on my thigh, then tracing a finger round my nipple, then gripping my waist, then pushing his fingers through my hair. All while holding his drink.

My pussy was already alive with desire, but it did me no good. I'd already spent a fortnight locked into a chastity belt. I felt its implacable weight.and smooth blankness around me now. I knew that he could unlock a section of it big enough to allow him to enter, while leaving the main structure in place and certainly while keeping my clitoris covered. I was already becoming obsessed with when he would do that. There was no date set for any time he would take the whole thing off, but he had told me he would access me if he needed to.

That was the way he put it; 'don't worry Becs, I'll access you if it becomes necessary'. As if i should be worried about him doing without.

I'd asked him why he found the idea erotic, when he suggested it. 'I don't, really,' he said. 'But I'm curious to see if it does anything for you'.

I'd laughed, secure in my low-temperature sex drive. I liked sex well enough, and could usually get it if I wanted it - I'm a petite, slender redhead with large blue eyes, and there are a lot of men who like that look. But I didn't go out of my way to have sex. In relationships I never initiated. To be honest, I'd never needed to.

Two weeks into this experiment, I was still laughing, but now it was bitter. From about four days in, I was obsessed. I'd watched him take his shirt off one morning and felt a hot red core of want inside me. I was shocked by its intensity. Instinctively my hand went to my pussy. I felt only the smooth plastic of my prison, held rigidly away from my labia and clitoris. I rubbed the unyielding surface. Nothing. I stretched my legs wide, then brought them close again. Absolutely no effect on my clitoris.

He was watching me. 'That's good' he said quietly.

'Do you want to fuck?' I said, sounding more desperate than seductive.

He didn't answer, but climbed on the bed to kiss me. A brief kiss, then he went up on his knees. He unzipped his cock and directed it at my lips. I opened almost instinctively to him and felt him slide slowly in, along my tongue. He leaned over to put a hand tenderly behind my head, then held the bars of the metal bedframe to push further in. My already swollen clit seemed to stand straight up. The view was amazing. His slim hips driving at me, the muscles on the arm holding on to the bars standing out. I barely had time to think before his cock became even harder and the rhythm changed. A couple more thrusts and I felt his cock throb and pulse. He rode the wave to the end, then slid out again.

'No thank you, I don't need to fuck any more', he said, deadpan. I was collecting my thoughts. At that moment I would have done literally anything to come. I put both hands between my legs and heaved. The heat and ache in me went on, unchanged. He stood at the end of the bed, fully dressed now, watching me, his face calm.

Now at the bar, he paid more attention to my breasts. He slipped a hand inside my shirt, cupped my right breast, squeezed it. His detachment broke a little. I reached out and ran a finger up and down his cock, and he shifted on the stool. His squeezing was getting more intense as his cock hardened. I moaned and pushed myself into his hand. He finally put his drink down, let go of my breasts and unbuttoned my shirt. He left it open and went on handling my breasts. He stood, and turnd me to face the high mirrored bar. Watching his hands with their big palms repeatedly squeezing my breasts in the mirrors made me crazy. i gripped the bar and said 'you have to fuck me. Now.'

He met my eyes from behind and I knew I'd broken his mood. He smiled at me, closed lips. 'I don't have to do anything. You want to, don't you,' and he pulled me off the stool to stand in front of him. He yanked up my skirt, undid his fly and after a second or two I felt his cock sliding between my legs. 'Close them tight,' he said, and when I hesitated he gripped my nipples painfully. Hurriedly I stood so that my thighs were close together, and felt him slide between them. The plastic belt meant I couldn't feel him against my pussy, and I jerked myself backwards in frustration. He was still holding and squeezing my breasts, biting my neck. My arousal grew but i was stuck with no direct touch, unable to come.

'What does it feel like?' he said, breathing hard now. He liked dirty talk and I was happy to oblige as a rule, but I'd never wanted to beg the way I did now.

'Please! My clit is huge, I'm so wet, if you take this off and touch me I'll come so hard. I'll do anything. Your cock in me now would blow my mind. Dont you want to feel me come?'

He slipped out from between my legs, grabbed my hand and put it on my cock. I was too desperate to think too much and just jerked it, a little too hard maybe, fast, head and shaft. Maybe it was better than my usual, because after only a few pulls he held his cock to my breasts and white spunk sprayed over them. He hit my chin and lips and groaned at the sight, leaning down to kiss me and clean me, licking the drops up to my mouth and making me swallow what he'd found.

I spent the day at work able to concentrate at meetings and specific tasks, but in between my head was full of filthy images. I stared at my keyboard while imagining a tongue or multiple tongues lapping at my clit, pushing into my cunt. A dick poised to enter me, then thrusting steadily in, pushing, opening me. Hands on my tits. A man, overtaken by pleasure, the change in his rhythm, crying out. It took a big effort to bring myself back to my office.

A relief to end the day, to pick up my weekend bag and get moving. I texted him as I was leaving the building, heading to the tube.

He messaged back, 'You need to obey the keyholder.'

My pace slowed as I stared at the message. He held the key to my chastity belt. But he'd never made a lot of it. He didn't tease me with the key or talk about it. I'd never tried to find it.

'I obey you' I texted back in the end.

'When you want to, you do. But now it's different. You need to obey the keyholder.'

I was standing still by now. I wasn't sure what he meant, but something about it felt threatening. A prickle of arousal started around my clit. A faint image of myself, naked and frail in a storm of male activity, floated through my head.

'I will' I responded.

'Make sure you do, if you want to be unlocked' came back.

That seemed to be it. I took a deep breath, and set off again.

The tube and the airport. Once there, I got changed into the outfit he'd picked for me. On the outside, a very plain black dress. It was in fact a plain two-piece skin over a complex corset with sheer black panels held in a black boned frame. The top edge sat under my naked breasts and pushed them up. The bottom line ran just above the smooth plastic of he chastity belt. The dress covered all this but the educated eye could see the lines of boning and the outlines of my nipples jostling against the fabric.

In rebellion against this, I put my trainers back on, and thanked my lucky stars once again that he had minimal sexual interest in my feet. I brushed my hair out and put it into a messy low bun. He did love my hair, so I knew it would be pulled down round my shoulders within minutes of my arrival.

'You must obey the keyholder'. I shivered. I wondered what he would make me do.

I headed for security and queued at length. I wasn't paying much attention. On autopilot, I put my things in the trays, my coat and phone, my shoes. Walked through the arch. Even when the alarm went, I barely thought anything of it.

'Stand here please,' said a tough-looking woman, geaturing for me to hold my arms out to my sides. A few quick passes of her wand, and the alarm went again. I had a sudden thought about the boning of my basque; could that set the alarm off?

'Come with me,' said the woman. She snapped her fingers at a colleague, a man, who swung round to follow us. I was only starting to wake up and focus when we walked into a plain white room and the door shut behind us.

'You're here for a full search. Take your dress off please', said the man. I stared at him.

'I'm sorry?' I was gearing up for a full-on fight. And then it happened. He put his fingers into his shirt pocket and pulled out a key. He held it in front of me and met my eyes. There was a pause.

'Are you the keyholder?' I said, my voice husky with shock.

'We both are,' said the woman, showing me her key.

They were both dark haired. The woman had pale skin, his was brown. Neither was smiling or joking. They looked at me intently.

'Lock the door,' he said to her. And back to me. 'Take your dress off. We don't have time for this.'

I should have refused. But he had told me to obey. And I couldn't help thinking, as my hands went to the concealed zips on my dress, that maybe they would use the keys. If they took the belt off, would he arrive and fuck me...?

I unzipped the front panel of my dress and took it down. He looked at my breasts amd made a sound in his throat, then he was kneading them painfully. At first i protested, then I began to feel arousal building and was quiet, concentrating. The woman was behind me and eased the zips further down to remove the skirt as well. She felt around the chastity belt and laughed.

'This is crazy... he really put you in this?'

'Unlock her,' the man said, and bent down to take my nipple between his teeth. I gasped. I felt the key go into the lock at the back and finally, finally felt my prison being opened and lifted away. The man stood. His face was set, frowning.

'Turn round,' he said, and as I did, he grabbed my hips with one hand and pushed my head down. 'Now lick her till she comes.'

The woman had dropped her trousers and underwear, and my face was just at the height of her vulva. Tentatively I stuck out my tongue and licked her labia. 'Oh God,' said the woman, her voice rising. 'Yes. Right here.' She stepped forward and grasped the sides of my head, pulling me into her. I began licking, finding my way around as her voice rose and fell.

His hands were between my legs. I cried out, my mouth against her vagina. 'Please... please...' He was being surprisingly gentle. He slid two fingers against me, then used them to open me and find my aching clit. I was being much rougher than he was, moaning and gabbling nonsense as I licked her clit and pushed my tongue into her. He pushed at the base of my clit, moving it forward and back, and I felt the intense frustration of the past week build and jolt me to a painfully intense orgasm. I jerked myself against his hand again and again. It was like nothing I'd felt before.

She was riding my tongue now. It wasn't difficult to find her pattern, she was doing it for me, rolling herself against my tongue. Behind me, he was doing something... I heard his zip and realised what it was. A moment and then I felt a cock at my vagina. He grabbed my hips again, this time with both hands, and with a grunt pulled me onto his cock. 'Oh my God -' was all I could say. He was so thick. Not that long maybe, but oh... that stretch. So hard. I couldn't help trying to lick at the same rhythm. She was moaning like I was. I felt her clit swell and then she whispered a sound and came, pushing against my tongue, her inner muscles throbbing. He was still thrusting into me, fast and hard, and I felt his cock seem to lengthen. The width was a shock to my body, every thrust. He filled me one more time and then pumped his load deep inside me. I felt another orgasm flutter around his pulsing cock, and he did too. He was crouched over me and held my breasts as his orgasm ended.

He pulled out of me and I stood up, feeling a sticky gush start down my thighs. She handed me a towel, and as I cleaned up, they picked up the chastity belt.

'Oh no. Please don't,' I said.

The man gave me a hard look. 'We've got instructions. This goes back on or we lose our jobs.'

'How would he manage that...?' I said, backing away from them.

The woman shrugged. 'Nobody's perfect. We had a side hustle here and he found out. So believe me, you are leaving here wearing this.'

In the end it was humiliatingly easy for them. The man simply held me in a tight embrace and the woman slid the belt on and clicked it shut. He stroked my breasts and played with my nipples as she put the key in the lock and turned it. By the time I was housed, I could feel he was hard again, his erection pushing against my thigh. The woman took some time inspecting the belt and how it fitted together.

'Some piece of kit. What's it like being in it?' she asked.

'Frustrating,' I said shortly. She laughed.

'It's hot. I'll have to tell my wife about it.'

He finally let go of me, and I reconstructed my dress and put my hair into some kind of order. They ostentatiously put their keys into their uniform pockets.

Walking away, I savoured the satiated calm I felt. Every nerve ending felt alive but soothed. I spent some time buying perfume and treats for my body before boarding. I was almost on the plane before he messaged me.

'Waiting for you. Hard all the time today'

I looked at the message. After my two orgasms and the intense use of my body, I felt blissfully detached from the idea of sex. I decided to leave him on read, and dozed through the flight.

He met me at arrivals, lifting me off the floor with the intensity of his hug. In the taxi he took out my hairclip and pushed his hands through it. He sat me almost on his lap, kissing my neck and lips.

'I think you lied about not finding this erotic,' I whispered.

'It's you that turns me on,' he murmured back.

We somehow got to the hotel with our clothes still on, almost ran to the room. I was expecting another uncontrolled fuck, loving the idea of him being unable to stop himself.

But when he got his key out, he put it into the lock low down at the front. Only one section came away.

Gently he explored my tender pussy with his fingers, and put his cock in without fanfare. The belt was still in place, hiding my clitoris from touch. He was rock hard. A few smooth thrusts and he was done. I was nowhere near orgasm.

He sighed and held me close. I couldn't help asking 'When will you take this off?'

'When I think you've learned how much you need sex,' he said. 'Didn't you like the orgasms today?'

I lifted my head to look at him. 'How do you know I came more than once?'

He reached to his jacket pocket on the chair and pulled out his phone. A few swipes and I was looking at a clip. The white room was well lit, it looked almost clinical. It was a shock to see myself put into position, licking the woman, to watch the man fucking me. I felt a worn glow of arousal start in my prison. As he watched he began nibbling my ears and neck, his hands going to my breasts again. As I watched myself come, he put his fingers inside me, and for once I felt pleasure build rapidly without my clit being touched. I cried out, and he thrust into me, rubbing my front wall. I felt so swollen and wet. But the thrusting went on, and the pleasure stayed at the same level, and for all I could do twisting myself against his hand, the belt kept the movement just below what I needed to get over the edge. I felt his arousal settle and become amusement. I swore and pushed him away, feeling his hand pop out of me.

He picked up the missing section and slotted it back into place, locking it rapidly. 'Poor Becs,' he said, stroking my hair with his clean hand. 'Never mind, you're flying back on Monday.'

I looked at him quickly. Did he mean...?

'Shame their boss had a call from me and got the keys back from them,' he said softly, and laughed.