All Comments on 'Jessica's Panties'

by Brianna_Tease

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Any notion what a man can do to a piece of trash

like the girl you describe. Once loose he will probably go to jail for beating her half to death. Women like that deserve to be sent to the middle east to serve in whorehouses or maybe the drug controlled houses in cental and south America. You reap what you sow and baby she and her tazer are going to reap the whirlwind!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
OMG Ass w/o a name is getting very nasty

he's talking about beating a woman to death~!! He should be committed NOW!!

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 16 years ago
Very nice story, and original, too!

It was nice to read a story with some original elements. Most of the plots in this section rely on the three Fs. You know, he found her, he forced her, he f#*ked her... This one was actually different. It's nice to see the girls win sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Level of Penalties/Punishments

are too far apart. The use of multiple tasers have taken this to a level beyond embarassment to major physical pain. He is right to fear rape, he will probably get photos and video for Internet use as blackmail or being placed on the Interent in any event.

This has gone too far for the couple to reunite or unite as the case may be. The next chapter will be intersting to see if he was the nerve or rage to report assault and rape (when & if the rape happens). There is no way where he could keep a self image as a male without drastic action and the two as a couple are finished. What has happened has gone too far unless he turns into a sissy and accepts a sub role without an appropriate reaction to what has happened to him or a police report.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A great story

One of the best stories on the site.I look forward to part 2

The tazer was a bit much and Im sure any guy would have done that willingly but a great story anyways.Execllent orginal start and a nice surprise twist.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Never No When 2 Quit on Male Humiliation

Aburdly crude and demeaning but most of all selfishly contrived. It's so sad for you writer<P>

Contorted to minimise his escape possibilities and increase male humiliation. They better hope to kill him or drug him forever because once free he will hunt them down, then beat and treat them as bad or worse just to get even.<P>

You sought male anger and you have it. You disgust with intention. Some girlipoos and weirdo's will support you but thats only a very few sicko's. So wasted talent and time.<P>

My concern is you writer. Obviously some man has hurt you and you can't let go. Now all through life you will worry about a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Liked it

Great start, I like your writing style hope there's a chapter 2.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Wonderful work!

I really enjoyed this! Keeep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best I've read

I'm amazed at the double standard on this message board by a couple of users. They think it's cruel and sick that a woman has a man in a submissive position. If it were the other way around no one would be batting an eye. As for the Taser, Jessica only used it twice for a quick jolt. I voluntarily took a taser shot once and isn't that bad. It hurt but a quick jolt like was described in the story isn't out of line in a BDSM encounter. Taser aside, this story would be my ultimate fantasy. If a gorgeous girl wants to squeeze me into her panties and then tie me up and tease me she's more than welcome.

MyCuteCherryMyCuteCherryalmost 16 years ago
Excellent but sadistic twist

I love the twist of turning a pretty self-centered man who seems conceited into a more understanding male, if not by sadistic means.

Tasering was a bit much. It got to a point where it was just brutal and no longer fun as the story started. However, it makes for a strong picture, and ultimately isn't even close as cruel as some of the stories featured on this site.

I just wish you kept it lighter and fun as you did in the beginning. The predicament of potetional pictures being spread around the internet should of been enough to entice the story along without resorting to brutal means of a taser.

Overall, a very enjoyable story. I hope to see the next parts with a bit more crossdressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great work!

Can't wait for the follow up in chapter 2. This can only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

This story maintained a high level of sexual tension from start to finish. Love the teasing! I'm extremely horny after reading this. More please!

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 14 years ago
Nicely written; just a thought, though...

Althoug in most respects, a well written story, I'd have to agree about the use of the taser as overkill here to get Travis to submit to Jessica's whim. It is entirely too sadistic and is also a weapon of unknown consequences, many of us having read or heard of people dying from just getting stung once or twice by such a device. I also don't understand your reasoning behind the girls believing him to be such a user of women, one who objectifies and sexualizes women, were your words, which is exactly what you're having these girls do in return.

And yet, you descibe Travis as a football jock who is as good as his word. For instance, when Jessica gives him her dare, yes, he winces, but instead of acting like any other jock on the football team who would knock her silly and say, "Screw you, bitch! You are one fucking crazy whore!", Travis actually says, "Well, Jessica, I made a deal with you, and a deal's a deal, and my word is my word, and I never go back on my word.", and fucking puts on the panties for her! Shit, girl, how many jocks do you know who would do that for a girl, huh?

All I'm saying is that this guy has the potential to become a true panty slave or something and didn't need the torture to get him there. All I think that would have taken would have been some pics and maybe a recording of him saying that he liked the satin panties better than the lace ones because of how they felt, and then threatened to show them to the football teammates.

You also might have slipped him a mickey into a drink earlier and gotten him into a more receptive mood, and then let the girls slip on some strap-on dildoes and taken pics and made a recording of him getting fucked while he was really juiced, especially if you had him finally enjoying it. The bondage was a good idea, and the mind games was also fun, but you maybe should have worked it all toward the goal of making him want to love the idea of wearing panties all the time, and maybe even more feminine clothing, although perhaps that's more my fantasy than yours.

But I believe, the way you have written this character, that Travis is not as much a bully as these girls make him out to be, that he is really in love with this Jessica here, and because of that, I believe he would be willing to do most anything to please her and make her happy. That, Brianna, opens up so many doors to explore here in this story, possibilities beyond physical torture.

These were just thoughts I had. Again, I thought your story was well written, it was only the taser I had issues with. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please write more parts to the story

please write a second part to this story, i agree with the person before me that the taser was a bit much, maybe you could have them make a tape of him doing some embaressing things so they can play with him in the future. and i would also like to see some strap-on action, and maybe a little snowballing between jessica and travis

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great humiliation going for this...

Too bad his predicament is sickening. If this was somehow justified I might be w/ you, but I'm hoping (though confident it'll never happen) that he'll get revenge - in such a way as to leave a... lasting impression on the sadistic bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continue it!!

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
8 years you've had, to finish the story, you SOB!

So I will suggest a finish.

Jess comes back into the room after partying with the girls for several hours.

She discovers Travis in a large puddle of urine. She screams at him about ruining her mattress. She unties him to pull the sheets off while he calmly explains that she had him tied up for half a day... "Kidneys don't stop making urine just because you want them to," he says.

While she is fussing with sheets He spots the taser on the night stand, grabs it, and zaps her. While she is writhing on the wet mattress he says, "lets see, you zapped me about 8 times, so consider this payback," and he zaps her all around the crotch 8 times. He waits until she is conscious again and walks out saying "never talk to me again, and I hope your skanky cunt is out of commission for a long time."

plsirronplsirronover 7 years ago

Really enjoyed the teasing.

I would enjoy being teased and denied by several females at once.

A little more ass tease woul have been exciting, finger(s) first before the vibrator.

I'm not into pain though, so the laser was a bit much.

I have had several ladies cross dress me. It was fun; I was a volunteer. My last girl friend dressed me up and we went in public. The male server got a kick out of it. A young lady opened the door for us when we left and she grinned excitedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well lets see

He has fun joking with her on the beach, with NO abuse. So she and her friends use a Taser on him(battery) tie him up(unlawful restraint), shove a vibrater up his ass(sexual assault), not to mention taking pics to put on myspace(blackmail). So I think they either have to kill him or face some extreme jail time for their actions, all of them are in conspiracy to do it so ALL are guilty. Just what I see happening as it ends.

willowindwillowindalmost 7 years ago
Please write the next part.

Great story. I wish it would happen to me. Five hot women teasing and playing with him. Lucky bloke. Not sure he needed tasering but he did need teaching a lesson. He thought it was funny to dress her up and parade her in public. Maybe he will learn his lesson.

I hope you will write some more despite all the ridiculous comments you have received from neanderthals.

Cosmo57Cosmo57almost 5 years ago
Hot man body, tiny panties, vibrator...

Hot man body, tiny panties, vibrator...EXCELLENT,! Would have liked the vibrator part to have been longer and more explicit but still... 5 Stars!

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Sweet

where are these people, I'd luv to join in this fantasy, were it real, but It'd want the Taser up my ass and pee hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The usual OTT misandry. By women who always take things too far. He embarrassed his girlfriend by making her wear a tiny bikini. So she gets her friends together and humiliate him, place him in bondage, tasers him and threatens rape. Wow proportionate response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just noticed the gender of the authourr. Enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous