All Comments on 'Jessie'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

You kept switching between Jennie and Jessie multiple times through the story, which ended up being confusing. Naming the first lover Jessica was a mistake as you got yourself mixed up, but as a general point, it's better to make sure character names are quite different from each other.

As for the story, the premise could have been interesting, but you glossed over the sex with all the different mistresses. Women are all unique in bed, with different bodies, sexual responses, and preferences. Instead it felt like he was playing Pokémon, collecting as many lovers as possible, without really caring about any of them.

Oh and what about pregnancies? Was he shooting blanks? When his wife didn't conceive after years of trying, why didn't they ever investigate the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is definitely fiction

The idea that it would take three or more women to handle the volume of sex any one man could generate is a fantasy of the male id. If a woman maintains her arousal she fuck far more frequently than the male's refractory period permits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jennie or jessie

You kept changing the wife's name?

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 4 years ago

I recommend you make character names more different. The title is Jessie. The wife starts as Jennie, morphs to Jessie and then back to Jennie. And the neighbor is Jessica but never called Jessie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What's her name???

At least proof read your own stories well enough to keep the characters names straight. This was a complete train wreck.

1 star

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Interesting story, but obviously not a true story. Maybe a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clown story, bro

Wife has three different names ... Jennie, jennine, and Jessie.

Story only gets dumber from there

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago

this story was pure bull shit, mixing up the names really messed it up too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

Yeah, the name confusion is unforgivable, but I took this as a light-hearted romp, and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay as others light entertainment

Half his age actually knew a guy like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dream

every man's dream.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. Every mans dream. Thanks for sharing.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

The wife's constant name change was a big mistake. But other than that, I really enjoyed this story, it was a lot of fun to read. I thought it was fun to see him hookup with just one other woman, then it grew into his own personal harem.

Good job, thanks for sharing. 5-stars.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Like others mentioned - wife's name kept changing - was a distraction.

Aside from that - this was fantastic. I enjoyed it a great deal.

Did I find it believable? It could have happened that way. Who am I to judge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous