Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Bea twice more during the next hour. Jessie and Jessica left after the first time although they left their clothing on the floor of the bedroom. After the last time, Bea excused herself and used the bathroom. When she came back, she leaned over me and kissed me for the first time. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fuckin' wonderful," she answered. "How about you?"

I nodded and smiled. Bea leaned in and kissed me again. A gentle, soft kiss with lots of promise. "How in hell can this woman be a librarian?" I asked myself.

"'Til next time," she said. She started to pick up her clothing, noticed the rest of the clothing still on the carpet and decided to leave it where it lay. She headed downstairs in the all together.

I rolled out of the bed and went into the bathroom to pee. I took a few extra minutes to clean specific parts of my body with a warm cloth before heading back into the bedroom. I examined the clothing scattered on the floor and came to the same conclusion as Bea.

Downstairs, I found the other three in the living room, on the sofa with Bea in the middle. Everyone was as naked as I except they all had large glasses of water. I got a glass of water from the kitchen and sat opposite the ladies in the living room.

"Well, Bea?" asked Jennie.

With her answer, Bea became the third member of the "Keep Harrold Healthy" squad.

Two weeks later, I came home to three women sitting on the sofa, only this time the woman in the middle was Hazel. I recognized Hazel immediately. I knew Hazel from a previous contact. She was my therapist. The same therapist I had consulted when I was seeking medical or psychological help and hadn't seen in several months.

Hazel smiled at my shock of recognition. "Hi, Harrold," she said. "How have you been?"

I sat down in the chair opposite her. "Fine, I think. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Harrold, I hope you don't mind. I've been following your situation from afar since we met. Recently, I contacted Jennine to ask how you were doing and she explained the steps she had taken to help you. She was confident that her efforts were helping you and, after I understood the details, I agreed with her. I asked if she needed extra help and volunteered when she said yes. So here I am."

"Hazel," I said. "If by volunteering you mean what I think you mean, I'm ready. Without any intent of embarrassing you, I've admired your calm personality and especially your body, since the first time I met you."

"No offense at all. Your focus on my body was apparent at the time."

Hazel's body was a delight to observe. She rivaled Greek sculpture with smaller breasts and larger, rounder hips. She was attractive in a girl next-door kind of way and if my erection was an accurate measure, I couldn't wait to get closer to her.

Hazel became the fourth member of the "Keep Harrold Healthy" squad. The women got together and created a weekly schedule for me that also accommodated their schedules. I had no input to the schedule. Hazel told me I was the patient and I should relax and take my medicine.

Briefly, the schedule included time with Jennie and Bea on Mondays, Jessica on Tuesday and Jennie again of Wednesday. Bea joined me Thursday evening and Jessica woke me up Friday morning. Hazel woke me up on Saturday morning and Jennie took another turn than night. Sunday after church belonged to Jessica and concluded with Hazel in the evening. Over time, the feeling among the five of us was more like a never-ending party rather than a medical intervention.

The party atmosphere extended beyond just the times the women were with me. They became friends, actually friends with benefits. They met often during the week in twos, or threes while I was occupied with one of them. They learned each other's likes, dislikes, minds and bodies. All of us spent more time undressed with each other than dressed.

So, you might ask, what is a thirty-eight year old guy who's getting laid no less than ten times a week with four different women, including at least two dozen orgasms, doing with binoculars, peering out his rear bedroom window into the rear bedroom window of a home on the next block? I have no excuses, only reasons. First, a very attractive middle-aged woman regularly undressed or had sex in front of the unshaded window across the back yard. Second, she didn't seem to have much concern about the unblocked window and third, Friday night was open on my schedule.

Jennie knew what I was doing. She joined me occasionally and enjoyed watching the erotic way the woman undressed and the exuberance she exhibited while having sex. The first couple of times I watched her having sex, it was with the same man. I thought it might be her boyfriend or husband but subsequent sightings included at least three other men. I don't know if she was having indiscriminate sex but she was certainly having fun with various men.

One Friday evening, I was watching across the 200-foot distance between our houses as the woman was riding her partner while facing out the window. I thought I saw her winking at me. Since I was sure she couldn't see me in the dark room, I rationalized my interpretation was imaginative. The next time, she winked and waved while bouncing up and down on her partner. That was not my imagination. Even if she couldn't see me, she knew I was here. I thought about quitting watching her but I was having too much fun to stop.

A week later, I watched as she stood in front of the window and hefted her breasts and licked her own nipples. A gentleman came up behind her and palmed her breasts from behind. She smiled and threw me a kiss before turning around and pushing her partner back on the bed and mounting him.

I suspected the game of "I see you" we were playing had a mutual conclusion so I continued to watch. She was standing naked in the window, stroking her breasts and pussy when Jennie joined me. I handed her the binoculars and she watched the woman clap her hands, smile widely and throw her a kiss followed by a "come hither" curl of her fingers. When Jennie gave me the binoculars back, she waved at me with both hands and indicated with both hands that I should come to her before she threw me a kiss and turned and left the room.

Jennie and I discussed what to do about the invitation from the woman in the window. "Harrold," she asked, "aren't you satisfied with the amount of sex you already have? Why would you want to add another woman to the group?"

"Jennie," I responded. "You and the others a doing a fantastic job keeping me healthy. I couldn't want for anything more. I am one hundred percent satisfied with the caring and the sex you all provide."

"Then why consider this woman's invitation?"

"I think she'll follow through somehow and we'll have to deal with it sooner or later and Friday evening is open on my schedule."

"Sounds a little self serving to me," Jennie responding.

"Could be. I think about sex a lot and Friday is difficult for me."

"You know we kept that night open at Hazel's request. She absolutely loves the feeling of draining you Saturday morning after twenty four hours without relief."

"I know and her reaction is the highlight of the week. It's a compromise between her feelings on Saturday morning and my feelings on Friday night."

"We could change the schedule. I'm sure one of us would be happy to fill in on Friday night."

"That would be great but we'll still have to deal with the woman in the window."

"I think," said Jennie, "that we should have a group meeting to discuss the problem."

So, on the next Friday, Jessica hung around and met with the rest of the women that afternoon. When they called me into the room, Jennie said, "We don't have a solution. We need more information. The others want to see this woman for themselves."

That evening, all five of us watched the naked woman in the window. We could see her clearly and we passed the binoculars around for a more detailed examination. She was obviously aware of our presence and she blew kisses and "come hither" motions to each of us as we held the binoculars.

Later we sat together in the living room. "Do you think she's serious?" asked Jessica.

"She certainly seems serious in my expert opinion," said Hazel.

"She's quite beautiful," added Bea.

"So what do we do?" asked Jennie.

"I think we need to see her again," suggested Bea.

The next Friday we gathered in front of the window before the woman appeared. "I think we should get naked," suggested Bea.

"What the hell. Why not?" said Hazel. "It will take things to the next level and if she doesn't balk, it will confirm her interest."

We got naked and waited. "We should turn on the lights," suggested Bea.

"In for a penny, in for a pound." We turned on the lights and waited.

When the woman entered her bedroom and looked out her window, she put her hands to her mouth in surprise and then applauded happily. She turned on her bedroom lights, quickly removed her clothing and began to perform for us. She dragged a chair over to the window, sat in it with her legs separated and her feet on the windowsill. She began to rub her clitoris with her right hand. She masturbated with her fingers in and out of her pussy and ass, all the while keeping her clitoris stimulated, until she visually came. She threw us kisses and energetically beckoned us to join her before she left the room.

"Shit, that was insane," said Jessica.

"I'm wet," said Bea.

"She's serious," added Hazel.

In the living room, we agreed that we had to do something. It was decided that Jennie and Jessica would visit the woman, understand her meaning and then form a proposal for the rest of us.

Jennie didn't waste time. With the help of Google Earth, she determined that the woman's house was 16th street. Saturday afternoon, Jennie and Jessica walked around the block and knocked on the woman's door.

The woman opened her door with a huge smile. She said, "I've been expecting you. Come in." She put out her hand to shake theirs. "I'm Penny," she said and Jennie and Jessica introduced themselves.

She led them into her living room. "Have a seat. I'll get us some refreshments," she said as she walked into her kitchen. She returned several minutes later with a pitcher of pale liquid and three glasses.

"What is this?" asked Jessica after tasting the concoction.

"Just some grapefruit juice with some orange and pineapple juice."

"That's not all," suggested Jennie.

"I added some rum I had from the islands for kicks," Penny clarified.

"Nice," said Jessica.

"Deadly," said Jennie.

"Not too much, I hope?" asked Penny.

"Not at all. I like it," answered Jessica. Jennie nodded in agreement.

The conversation with Penny went well and Jennie and Jessica returned many hours later. Hazel had hung around after her appointment with me and Bea had arrived an hour earlier, looking for information.

When Jennie and Jessica returned, they were unsteady on their feet, their hair was somewhat disheveled and, obviously, neither of them was wearing a bra.

"Her name is Penny and she's serious," offered Jennie.

"Serious as a five alarm orgasm," added Jessica.

"What happened?" asked Bea.

"Let's just say that Penny's a remarkable human being. She's erotic, sensual, outgoing and she pursues what she wants energetically," said Jessica.

"That she does," added Jennie.

"You guys got naked with her didn't you?" asked Bea.

"We did and that's not all. I'm not going to tantalize you with the details but, Bea, you definitely want her to be part of the group," answered Jessica.

And that's how Penny became my Friday evening treatment.

Over the years, the schedule was revised multiple times and the women were spending more time with each other than with me. One evening, I suggested to Jennie that I was becoming more like a distraction to a group of lesbians.

"Sometimes," she said, "I think I'm becoming a lesbian myself."

"More like bi-sexual," I suggested.

"That's probably closer to the truth," she agreed.

I also noticed that my almost uncontrollable sex drive was diminishing. I hid my feelings from the women in a self-serving secret, hoping to keep the schedule going as long as possible. Unfortunately, my doctor confirmed my self diagnosis. "You're getting older," he said, "and it's normal for sex drive to diminish with age. In your case, you're becoming normal for someone half your age. You're outgrowing your condition."

I had to break the news to the group. No one was surprised. "We all felt it coming," said Jennie, "no pun intended."

"But you continued to support my deception," I wondered.

"We did. No one wants to break up the group," contributed Penny. "Especially me," she added.

The function of the group changed after that. The schedule was scrapped. The focus changed from the women servicing me to me servicing them. Their interests and emotions became primary, a change I happily endorsed. I discovered I really enjoyed giving them pleasure without a need of my own. I became a more giving individual to the delight of the group. A couple of them introduced me to some of their friends unhappy with their current relationships.

The living arrangements changed over time with some of us combining households and others moving closer. Retirement also brought more changes and opportunities. Jennie, Jessica and I moved to a continuous care retirement community, in a nice two-bedroom bungalow. Bea and Penny share a condominium nearby and we visit each other daily. They plan to join us when they meet the minimum age requirement. Hazel is a constant, almost everyday, visitor.

We're trying not to disturb the social structure of the community but it's difficult to hide our activities from some of the residents especially since my sexual abilities are significantly greater than other men my age and the satisfaction of Jennie and Jessica is apparent.

We're dealing with the not so discrete requests of many of the other female residents to join our group. If the women find the applicant interesting, they leave the final decision to me. We've had a number of one-time sessions with some very attractive women with equally attractive bodies and a few others that have petitioned for additional visits.

The administration is aware of our activities and has asked us to keep it as invisible as possible. I don't think we'll have a problem since, Kate, the community's administrator, is one of our favorite participants.

Now that I read this back, I'm not sure I believe it myself. How about you?

12