All Comments on 'Jessie and Jenny'

by AnyJessie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmm.

I loved it, sister.

I really will never forget our time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely. <3

I really, really enjoyed this story. It seems obvious that the author knows a thing or two about transwomen, treating the character of Jessie with respect as a woman, even while using her born anatomy. As a transman who does the same with his own parts, I appreciate this greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The transwoman's best friend has always to be her sister. I am a transgender currently on transition and I have a sister, I hope she accepts me and becomes my best female friend (we are already pretty close) when I come out of the closet definitely later this year.

Advanced thanks, Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Sister and I

Wonderful story.

I seduced my sister 3 years ago in much the same way. Or did she seduce me?

I had always had a longing for womens silk and nylon underwear and whenever I had the house to myself I would "borrow" anything that I could find to put on, parade around, and then masturbate to climax.

One day my sister came home unexpectedly and found me in her bedroom wearing a lot of her clothes. As well as her bra and panties I also had on her nightdress and negligee. I was laying on her bed wanking a very hard cock, my mind deep into a fantasy, and I did not hear her come into the house.

She had been stood at the bedroom door watching me for some time before I realised that she was there.

I expected her to explode, but instead she joined me on the bed and wanted to talk about what I was doing and why.

I told her that I got enormously excited by the feel of female clothing. She said that was obvious by the size of my cock. She insisted on feeling and stroking it, and told me that she had always fancied finding out just how big her brother was.

Then she told me that she would agree not to tell anyone about what she had found me doing, providing I would fuck her, hard. Not just then and there, but any time that she wanted it.

I had little choice but to accept, but added my own condition. I agreed to fuck her whenever she wanted it, but only if I could wear any of her clothes that I wanted to while we shagged.

She said she found the idea exciting, and was already wet between her legs thinking about it.

We fucked for the next two hours.

After that we started having sex on a regular basis and she is completely hooked on having me dress in her clothes. As well as her bra and panties she also lets me put on her dresses and her blouse and skirt combinations.

After a while we started going shopping together and she bought clothing specially for us to make love in. I now have suspenders, stockings and even high heels.

Later on we moved on to make-up. I love it when she puts lipstick on my mouth and does my eyes for me. Perfume and jewelry complete my attire.

We now make love often just like you would expect lesbian lovers to do, except that this lover can satisfy her lover without the use of a dildo or strap-on.

My very hard, large, cock can very well satisfy my lesbian sister lover.

SPLITCROTCHSCOTSPLITCROTCHSCOTabout 11 years ago
Brother/Transexual Love With Sister !

This Story has got to be the best Brother Sister Love In Literotica ,The love between the both of you has got to be so strong I feel through out your story !

I had a experience between my Sister and I when I was 11 years old the only thing was I only got to rub my penis between my sisters Labia Lips !

I can only hope ther is some more encounters between you and your sister .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A funny thing

I couldnt stop thinking of Forest Gump saying "Jenny" whenever Jessie said it, sorry if I ruined this for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was a true story wasn't it, it was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

So tender... so sweet... so passionate... thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous