Jessie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie knew what was coming next, and tilted her face up, closing her eyes and smiling broadly. The first ribbon of spunk made it as far as her forehead, dropping down between her left nostril and her hairline. The second landed across her closed right eye and puddled on her cheek and the side of her nose. A third striped from chin to cheekbone, and then I was pumping, shaking thick globs of semen to spatter over her lips and fair skin.

She giggled at the sensation of the thick liquid falling across her pretty face and fluttered one eye open. "Is it safe to look?"

I wiped jizz from her right eye and popped my finger between her lips. She sucked it clean and then swirled her tongue across the pad, bobbing her head slightly back and forth as if fellating the digit. "That was a lot."

"And you missed some." I knelt and scooped up a blob from the tile. Panties still pulled to the side of her vulva, a significant amount of the creampie I'd given her had leaked out onto the floor as she knelt wide-legged to blow me. Again she sucked my finger clean, and a third time after I swiped up all traces of spunk from the ground.

I stood and tugged on the leash. Jessie rose and followed me, standing obediently still as I pulled my chair out from the table and turned it around. "Are you going to clean my facial off?" Jessie asked, her voice that girlish squeak I'd come to expect during any sexual activity.

"No, I think I like it where it is. Here, let me help you down." I sat and helped Jessie lower herself to my lap. She felt light as a feather in my arms and laying across my thighs, and once more I was struck by the size disparity between us. She was five-seven, lean and lithe. I was a bit over six feet and closing in on two hundred and ten pounds, most of it muscle. Somehow, she felt even less substantial than McKenna.

Probably the height.

I draped the loose black and red skirt of her uniform across her back, mostly baring her bottom. "Are you going to be able to be quiet?"

"Ummm... How hard are you going to spank me?"

"So that's a no. Lift your legs, girl."

Jessie whimpered and lifted her feet up off the floor so I could shimmy her panties down and off. I balled them up and took a moment to inhale her scent, then reached around to her face. "Open and bite." She closed her teeth on the fabric, lowered her feet back to the floor. I reached between her thighs, easing them apart, and teased the pad of my thumb over slippery, swollen labia. She shivered at my touch and moaned around the makeshift gag.

"That's not just my cum, Jessie. You are really wet."

Another moan, and she nodded, silky black hair swaying.

My thumb slipped between those lips, seeking the ridged flesh of her g-spot, and I cupped her feminine mound with the other four fingers, stroking the top of her slit with my middle. That prompted a deep inhalation and catch of breath, and Jessie looked back at me with something like panic on her face, cuffed hands twisting and trying to get free as I stroked and rubbed and pressed her most sensitive erogenous zones, manipulating her body as only I knew how, driving her towards another climax.

She mumbled something through the panties jammed in her mouth and I shook my head. "No. I'm GOING to make you cum. You're just going to have to deal with it."

I rested my left hand on her back, steadying her, and let its fingers drift over the silver and onyx plug parting her buttcheeks. Firm pressure applied to the jewel and I rubbed it in circles, stretching her anus slightly in different directions.

It took only a few moments of the triple stimulation for Jessie to light off. She grunted loudly, body tensing and then jerking, hands grasping at nothing behind her as she convulsed. I smiled at the feeling of that tight, slippery constricting tunnel around my thumb getting tighter and slipperier, her pussy squeezing rhythmically.

My gothic lover lifted her head and gave me a weak, tired, smile around the makeshift gag, and her eyes were still defocused after I gave her right buttcheek a hard slap. A second and she flinched, moaned, lowered her head, pushed against the floor with her toes to lift her bottom for me.

After the first two spanks were a shock to her system, I slowed down, lowered the intensity, making her shift and sigh as my hand chopped down, almost like a rough massage. Left then right and back again then across the center to send tingles of impact and shock and unexpected touch rippling from her pussy upwards. Occasionally I would pause as I rebuilt the force - taking a moment to reach under her body to cup and squeeze her small breasts, or to reach down between her thighs to stroke a finger across heated, sweating skin or slip inside the boiling hot confines of her cunt.

But only for a moment.

Then I'd return to spanking her, making her grunt and moan as she wiggled on my lap, hands twisting and reaching in her cuffs every time the loud clap of impact reverberated off her reddening glutes. I was hitting her harder now, her body stiffening and muffled squeals of pain coming from her gagged mouth with each slap.

I stopped and took her head gently in my left hand, turned her towards me. Black hair obscured her face, and when I stroked it away, I could see shiny sweat mixed with the drying facial, her eyes defocused as she concentrated on the sensations both physical and mental. "Hey," I whispered.

Jessie gave me a weak smile and I tugged the panties from her mouth, manhandled her almost weightless body to be sitting across my lap, head on my shoulder. I trailed a finger up and down her bare arm as she relaxed, coming back from the massive climax she'd enjoyed, immediately followed by the pain she'd experienced, both of which she'd been powerless to stop. I kissed her hair and forehead regardless of the slimy spunk still drying there, and she curled closer to me.

These were some of our closest moments. Even more than when I was inside her, the times when Jessie simply overloaded from pain or pleasure or both were when we both felt most open, most vulnerable. She needed to be held, to be shown love and security, and I needed to hold her, to show her love and protection.

"You good?" I asked after a long while.

Jessie sighed and shifted against me. "I'm great. Thank you."

"You wanna go up to bed?"

"Do you?"

I thought about it. "Not really."

"Then no. What... What do you want me to do?"

I shifted Jessie on my lap, turning her to face me with her feet on the floor on either side of the chair.

"Ohhhhhh..." she said, low and sultry. "You want me to ride you."

I responded by reaching between us and angling my erection forward. Jessie shifted and lifted and lowered and I sank into slippery, steamy flesh, her wet tunnel stretching as it accepted me. "Right there..."

Our lovemaking was slow, unhurried. Tender. Sensual. Adoring. Even with her wrists bound behind her a collar and leash on her neck, we were... Intimate. Slow rolls of her hips pulling away until just my cockhead remained inside, then back to take me to the root, gentle gyrations of her pelvis stirring her vagina with my rod, sitting back to squat up and down on trembling legs for amazingly deep penetration... My girl fucked me just the way I wanted. I made her do the work, sitting back to watch her lean, uniform-clad body riding me, watching her slick, reddened lips sliding up and down my member as I fisted her loose skirt behind her back, watching the shivers of appetite and pleasure flick through her joyous, single-minded expression of pleasure as her black hair swung around and obscured her face.

Dammit, she was gorgeous.

And she was mine.

And when she was too worn out to ride me any longer, too exhausted from the climaxes that trembled her body and pulled loud shrieks from her lips, I slouched a bit in the chair and pulled her to me. I kissed her neck and ear and held her close while I thrust up into her still-clenching cunt, short and fast alternating with deep and slow until we came together, Jessie arching her head back to cry out with pleasure, me biting the shoulder of her cheerleader outfit to stifle an animal grunt as my prick throbbed hard again and again and again, pulsing out another load of thick cum to mingle with our combined juices already leaking out of her.

Jessie let me take the cuffs off but shook her head and gave me a lower-lip pouting expression when I tried to remove the collar and leash. Instead, she lowered herself to the floor, waiting patiently on hands and knees for me to lead her up to our bedroom.

#####

We showered and brushed our teeth together, and then Jessie kicked me out of the bathroom. I turned off the second-floor lights except for our nightstands, made sure the door was locked and my safe was open and crawled under the covers.

The bathroom door opened and for a moment Jessie was backlit, a short, gauzy babydoll seemingly haloing her body, then she flipped the light and joined me in bed, pausing only briefly to set her plug and leash on the makeup table. The bed rustled as she slid beneath the sheet and blanket, and she rolled to face me, a soft smile on her face. "Thank you, Gary."

I put my phone down. "What for?"

"Watching me perform bad, raunchy rock and roll. Bringing me home and treating me like a dirty whore. Supporting me when I say I want to go back to school. I know it's silly...but not to me."

"You don't need to thank me, little girl. That's my job." I leaned over and kissed her forehead, smelled her still-damp hair. Dammit, I loved her. I told her so, and she grinned big.

"I'm your girl." The tone of her voice almost made it seem like a boast. Then, softer. "I love you too."

She rolled to grab her book off the nightstand, and we were silent for a while, absorbed in our own distractions.

But despite trying to throw myself into the book I was reading on my phone, I couldn't. I kept remembering the translucent black chemise doing nothing to hide the lean, pale body beneath it, serving only to highlight, to contrast. My cock, super-sensitive after the night's activities began to swell at the thought of that gorgeous, nightgown-clad body in bed just a few inches away, the exhausting, animal pleasures to be found inside.

I set my phone on the nightstand, rolled to my side to look at the gothic beauty in bed next to me. "Roll over, lift up your hips please."

Jessie raised her eyebrows at me. "Hmmm?"

I gently took the book from her hands, folded the page, and my body covered hers as I moved above her to set the book on the end table. I kissed her, and she opened her mouth, kissed me back harder. "You heard me."

She rolled in place and the bedclothes tented in the middle, her ass raising them. I grabbed my pillow and slid it into place below her pelvis, then shifted over to lay on top of her. I used my ankles and knees to separate her legs, pinning them on either side of the pillow. Then I gathered her wrists together, pinning them above her head. I ground my erection against her raised ass, making her feel it's hard length, showing her what was going to happen. "I'm making use of my girl."

She blew air out of the corner of her mouth to move it from covering one eye, giggled. Stretched and shifted sensually, as much as she could. "I kind of guessed."

Keeping her restrained, I reached down and lifted the hem of her nightie up over the curve of her bottom. Jessie gasped, gave me a worried look as I dragged the head of my cock against her wet vaginal opening to press against the divot of her backdoor, and I could feel her body tighten, then attempt to relax as she tried to prepare herself to accept me there. She giggled again as I angled lower and slipped into her cunt in a smooth, slow movement. "Tease."

"Tomorrow night, after your concert, after we get home, I'm going to do everything I did to you tonight. Collar you. Leash you. Make you crawl. Bend you over the table and fuck you. Fuck your mouth and cum on your face. Spank you. Fuck you again, and then again in bed like this. With just one change from tonight."

The pale woman beneath me shifted to change my angle of penetration fractionally, and her breath hitched at the adjustment. The feel of her nightie scratching my chest was exquisite. "What... What are you changing?"

"I'm gonna take your plug out instead of your beads."

Below me, Jessie whimpered quietly. "You're gonna fuck me in my ass?"

"Yes."

"I don't know if I want that, you feel so big when you're in my vagina, I think that'll hurt..."

"It might, at first, a little. I'll use lube and go slow."

"Will you make me cum at least?"

"Oh yeah. Over and over and over again. And I'm gonna make sure you know what a dirty whore you are for enjoying it."

She moaned at the thought. "And you'll cum? ...in me... Like that?"

"Oh yeah. I love doing that to you. You are so tight, and knowing that you want it...but don't...fuck that's hot."

I slid my arm around her neck, supporting myself on my elbow, her throat in the crook. "Keep your hands above your head. Do. Not. Move." I released her wrists and wormed my other hand under her body to cup one of her breasts, nipple prominently hard even through the fabric of her chemise. I kissed her hair, her temple.

"You're my girl, Jessie. You're mine."

12