Jessie Ch. 11

Story Info
Buzz.
10.1k words
4.8
5.7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do admit, I've come to like the attention

The heavy look in your eyes

So break a piece off of my latest obsession

A taste of pure paradise

- Buzz, Halestorm

###

July

###

I knelt in front of Jane and pulled the foam earplugs from her tiny ears. "There, the scary noises are over." She yawned and took a small bite of her ice pop, then reached up to Sienna. Her mother swung her up into the crook of one arm, and we started jostling our way through the crowd, away from the shore.

Jessie was in a particularly good mood, often skipping ahead to watch us, then darting back to make faces at Jane, who laughed uproariously despite how tired she was.

"Glad we came?" I asked Sienna.

"Yeah, this was a fun evening. And the earplugs were an inspired idea, she really liked the show."

It was the Fourth of July, and we'd driven to a downtown parking garage that afternoon, then walked down to the shore to enjoy the almost carnival atmosphere, the rides, food trucks, and the evening fireworks.

The security had been omnipresent after the attack on the Marquette Interchange, clear backpacks mandated for everyone, wristbands, official party areas cordoned off and metal detectors to get in. Since the explosion on the highway, Milwaukee had seen three more car bombs, and I couldn't count the number that had gone off around the country.

It seemed like The Brotherhood wanted to celebrate Independence Day by making us all afraid.

Sad that instead of rounding up the jackasses responsible, they treated everyone else like prisoners and carried water for the perpetrators, but I wanted to take Jane to fireworks, wanted to spend a nice evening with the two women.

The city was bustling, the downtown a perpetual crowd now that the show was over. Storefronts and bars and restaurants were lit up, welcoming the hungry inside, and the Christmas lights had been installed, turning the glass and metal and brick buildings a multitude of colors.

If the temperature were sixty degrees lower, it would resemble the first night I'd hung out with Jessie here. I watched as she jogged exaggeratedly backward, making silly faces at Jane, then dodged bodies to return to my side, and clasp her fingers through mine.

I really loved this woman.

Sienna had joined us in bed a few more times in the past three weeks, and far from displaying any sort of jealously, far from it being at all weird, Jessie had seemed to grow...closer to me, and the three of us had seemed to grow...happier.

We felt like a team, rather than two with one on the outside. Jessie and I did our own thing, See did hers, and then we'd join up some afternoons or nights to hang out, to amuse Jane. Infrequently one of the two of us would invite the blonde to our room for that night, or even more infrequently, we'd get a knock on the door as we lay in bed.

Sienna didn't try to control us, manipulate us, top us from the bottom. If she wanted something, she asked for it honestly, she didn't try to maneuver us into giving it to her. For that, I was thankful.

McKenna was waiting for us at the parking garage, standing next to her giant Ford Four Fifty. "You guys sure took long enough getting back here."

Jessie ran over with a squeal and gave her best friend a hug. "How's been your Fourth? Where's Don?"

The little programmer disentangled herself, gave my girl a peck on the cheek, and readjusted the sucker in the corner of her lip. A year after our trip to Denver, and though I'd expected her to have aged, she still looked like she could pass for about fifteen. Perfect, clear skin, high, severe ponytail gathering up lustrously thick hair, a haughty, bratty look on her youthful face. She accented her thoughtful appearance by buying her clothes at stores for teens. Today she wore a mint green track skirt and a sleeveless shirt, and she shot me a coy, eyebrow-arched smile when she caught me eye-fucking her. "Pretty boring. I stayed out of the downtown, had dinner with my parents, lit off some fireworks with them. Don's working a job in Michigan, he'll be back next Sunday. Where's my guest?"

Sienna swung Jane down off her arm. "Go see aunt Mike!"

The little girl laughed and ran over, and McKenna grabbed her up and whirled her around. "You ready to hang out with me for the weekend?"

The little blonde head nodded vigorously.

"You ready to eat lots of junk food?"

"Hey now..." Sienna sounded only slightly cross.

I helped load toys and bags for Jane into the truck, buckled her car seat into place. "Gary." McKenna acknowledged me, coming over and climbing into the behemoth vehicle from the other side to help me struggle with a strap. Why couldn't they make these fucking seats simple to install?

"Kenna. How you treating Don?"

"Hey now! What about me? How is he treating ME?"

"I'm not worried about you, I know you're a spoiled brat most days. I'm worried my friend is gonna figure that out too late to save himself." My words were mean but delivered in a joking tone to rob them of any ill-will. This was the dynamic the two of us had.

"We're taking things slow. I don't think we're even really dating. How about you and Sienna? Looking forward to your weekend, slut?"

"It's not like it used to be, and for that I'm grateful."

We both tugged on the seatbelt to tighten down the car seat, and McKenna rolled her eyes. "I bet it's nice having another member of your harem living under your roof. Not as far you have to walk."

"Hey..."

Sienna was saying goodbye to Jane and stood from a crouch to give McKenna a hug when we returned. "Thanks. Thanks for giving me a... Break. And... For everything else." The blonde was always somewhat sheepish around McKenna. Probably because they didn't interact much, and their introduction had been while Sienna was going through withdrawal.

"No problem at all. I'm gonna stuff her full of junk food this weekend and watch Disney movies. When you get her back, she'll be awake for another week."

"Aww, thanks."

I ruffled Jane's hair, picked McKenna up in a hug and swung her around a few times, and then we put the little kid in the car, said our goodbyes, and McKenna roared the massive truck out of the brightly lit parking garage.

Sienna watched them go, a melancholy cloud settling over her face.

"You ok?" Jessie asked, reaching out to touch her arm.

"Yeah." The blonde sniffed. "Just... I'm not used to being away from her for more than a shift."

"Do you want me to call them back?"

"Nah. She'll be good." She chuckled. "I might not be though."

###

Back at home I locked down the house, dished up ice cream for everyone, and then sat down on the deep leather sofa in the darkened living room, watching the news reports of the night's festivities. Harsh, white blue glow flashed over the room as the news anchors spoke of the fireworks downtown, the festival the had put on at the shore, and the security precautions that had protected the revelers from all but a few drunks and gangstas.

Jessie stood in the doorway and watched me a while, eating her ice cream, then walked over and set her empty bowl on the end table and lay down on the couch to my right, lowering her head to my knees. "I love you, Gary," she whispered in the darkness.

"I love you too, Jessie."

We sat like that for a long while, watching TV together while I stroked her short black hair. Eventually, the news switched over to Seinfeld reruns and I didn't feel like rising to change the channel. I was just too comfortable sitting here on this soft sofa, in the warm dark of the living room, with my lover's head on my lap.

I really loved my life.

I noticed Sienna standing where Jessie had. How long she'd been standing there I couldn't guess. "Can I join you?" Her voice was quiet, hesitant.

Jessie stirred and raised her head. "Sure."

See walked over and sat down next to me, and I felt a wall of ice between us. Despite the sexual encounters the three of us had shared, she still wasn't comfortable with intimacy, with being CLOSE to us. She never slept in our room, rarely allowed us to snuggle after our exertions.

"You OK?" The gothic beauty on my lap asked.

"Just missing Jane."

She reached out and put a hand on the blonde's leg. "She'll have a great weekend, I promise. So will you."

"I know. I just..."

Sienna stiffened as I put an arm around her shoulders, and she allowed me to pull her close. Then she exhaled and shifted, melting against my side, head on my shoulder, soft blonde hair brushing my neck. I felt her breathing slow and then, as the minutes passed, deepened. Jessie had fallen asleep too, head on my lap.

I remembered a similar scene in a hotel in Minneapolis, what was that, five years ago?

A lot had changed since then.

I tilted my head back on the couch and closed my eyes.

###

Jessie woke me up by sitting up and rubbing her eyes, yawning loudly. It was still dark in the house except for the TV, and I could see darkness between the metal slats covering the windows.

On my shoulder, Sienna stirred, then straightened and stretched.

"Not exactly the night we had planned," my girl commented to her.

"I'm here, I'm awake. Or I will be in a minute, that was a hard nap."

"You were sawing logs," the brunette confirmed. "Do you still want to...?" she asked me.

"If you guys are up for it, I am too."

"Oh yeah." Jessie leaned in and kissed me lightly, then extended her hand to Sienna, and the two of them headed upstairs.

I rose and walked to the kitchen, and set out the stuff to make drinks, twisted the cap off a bottle of Gatorade, then hit the first floor half bath to do a bit of cleaning up. I like to keep wet wipes handy for scrubbing the sweat off myself, particularly if there's some expectation that there will be mouths on me. I like to taste nice and clean for anyone woman who wants to play.

Once cleaned up a bit, I lounged in the kitchen, surfing the news on my phone. For a city that had experienced multiple domestic terror attacks in the last year, Milwaukee had had a pretty quiet Fourth.

I sighed, closed the news, and hunted up a crossword puzzle. I didn't want to become a news junky.

Jessie and Sienna returned about forty-five minutes later, wrapped in silky, floor-length robes. The gothic girl's lips arched in that trademark intelligent predator smile and she stalked over to kiss me more forcefully than earlier, then submissively, letting me kiss her how I wanted, hard and deep, the slide of her tongue against mine igniting lust in my blood and redirecting that blood to my groin.

"Hey, gorgeous."

She looked me up and down, ran a hand over my chest. "Hey gorgeous yourself."

Then she moved away and I stepped over to Sienna. "You look absolutely beautiful."

The blonde blushed. "Thank you."

They'd both done their hair and makeup, hair combed straight, makeup done dark around their eyes and lipstick closer to black than red.

I pulled her close with a hand on the curve of her ass, tilted her head back with a tight grip in her hair and kissed her neck, reveling in the way she ground against me, the little sighs and moans coming from her as my lips wandered over her soft skin.

I released her and she wavered in place, a dreamy smile on her face. "That felt nice."

"Yes, it did."

Jessie handed us both drinks, Sienna's mixed with soda because she wasn't a fan of straight, and we sipped in silence. My love preferred a little bit of alcohol before sex, simply because it loosened people up and lowered inhibitions.

A far cry from Tori, who preferred to play completely stone-cold sober... At least until we were falsely accused of murder and she took up drinking as a hobby.

I briefly wondered where the Latina was. Watching TV, sleeping, prowling around the hotel she managed.

I shook my head and dragged myself back to the here and now. That part of my life was over. I still missed Tori desperately, but lingering in the past was an insult to the two beautiful women standing before me now, particularly the one I'd spent the last four years of my life living with and loving.

I reached over and tugged at the tie of Jessie's robe, drawing the knot out slowly. The knot came undone and she set her drink down, shrugged the robe off. In the dimness, her pale skin practically glowed. She was wearing a black cupless corset, connected satin straps to the tops of thigh-high black stockings. The outfit seemed chosen for the way the lack of coverage directed attention, first to her small breasts, the nipples already hard with arousal, then lower, to her smooth, bare mons frames by black fabric, the cute little lips pressed firmly together. I reached down to cup her vulva, stroke her, and when I pressed a finger gently inside her, I found her to be incredibly wet.

She held my eyes as I explored her newly bald cunt. "You like it?"

"I do. I think it's hot. Do you like it?"

Black hair swung as she nodded. "It's different but yeah, I like it. I can't wait to feel lips down there." Jessie moved over to stand behind Sienna, and her hands slid around her waist to undo the tie on her robe, then pull it down her arms.

The blonde shed her robe behind her, clasped her hands, and looked at the floor, lowering her eyes submissively.

Her outfit was the same, except green in color instead of black. The corset lifted and presented her full, round breasts, and I reached out to run a finger over one turgid nipple, shot through with a little barbell.

Sienna sighed.

I dragged my fingertips from her tits, down the firm satin bodice, over the skin below, rubbing a knuckle up and down her slit, making her shudder.

"Yeah, I like this better."

"You want us to stay bare for you?" Jessie asked, her voice soft, deferential.

"If it's not too much trouble. Do you mind?"

"I liked that it hurt, to do something for you. To please you."

"Sienna?"

"I don't mind. I'll probably shave it instead of waxing once it starts to grow back."

"Good girls."

Jessie beamed.

"You two want to go upstairs?"

"Yes please." Sienna was still looking at the floor.

"More than anything," my lover confirmed.

"Jessie, you lead the way."

The gothic girl stalked for the staircase, Sienna following, and I followed them up. Long legs and round asses teased me ahead, and I couldn't wait to feel both against me.

On the second floor landing, Sienna stopped, and Jessie turned around to see why she was pausing. "You coming up?"

"All that's up there is my little apartment. I mean, if you WANT to..."

The blonde's breath caught as I pushed her against the wall. I gripped her wrists above her head, my mouth to her ear, her silky hair tickling my lips. "Do we have a surprise for you..."

She ground her bottom against my groin, and I reached around to roughly squeeze and grope her tits, making her whine. "Please..."

"Please, what?"

Jessie stepped over and planted a kiss on Sienna's bare shoulder, wet and lingering, then another and another along her back. "I think she wants you to fuck her right here."

"Is that what you want?"

As much as she could pressed against the wall, See nodded. I slid my hand lower over the satin, to smooth, bare skin, and she wiggled her feet apart as my fingers brushed over her clit, lower, seeking entrance.

She was hot and wet already, and I just barely slipped a finger into her pussy, and she whined again, bucking forward, trying to get more of my digit inside. I pulled back the hand she was seeking and slapped one round glute, eliciting a yelp.

Jessie kissed my shoulder. "Reach down and play with her ass, daddy. I think you'll like what you find..."

I gave the same cheek another spank, then reached between her thighs, gliding my fingers up her twat and perineum, slowly teasing her with the anticipation. I felt a small ring over her anus, hooked it, gave it a brief, gentle tug. "What is this?"

"Beads," the brunette at my shoulder explained. "You get to pull them out, then replace them with your dick. Isn't that right, See?"

Another brief nod. She was more focused on rolling her hips, increasing the stimulation. "Yes... If you want..."

I spun her around, put my hand on her throat. Not choking hard, possessively hard. She gulped and looked at the floor, chest heaving with arousal.

Fuck, she was hot.

"We need to get upstairs."

"Yes, sir."

I led the way this time. I didn't want to be looking up at two essentially naked women the rest of the way. I had a feeling I was about three seconds away from taking them right there on the landing.

I unlocked the door in the bathroom while they waited outside, flipped on the lights in the playroom. Kinda dusty, but I snuck in here every so often when Sienna wasn't home to clean or make use of the space with my girl.

The floor was sandstone colored tile for easy cleanup. The walls were bare red brick with white mortar, and I'd installed wood pillars and overhead beams set with attachment points while remodeling. The space was large, taking up as much of the footprint of the house as was not filled by the small bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen, and the room had an empty, echoing quality, despite the bed, glassed-in toilet and shower, and the hulking metal and wood furniture that I'd moved here from Minneapolis.

Some I'd bought. Most had been built by my former neighbor.

Oh, Tori. I miss you.

I shook my head to clear it of old memories, and moved quickly around the space, verifying that everything was in order. Then holding the door open, I motioned the women in.

Sienna stopped still in the center of the room. "Fuck! This... This is all yours?"

"No, See, I rent space in my own house."

She smirked ruefully. "Yeah, I guess that was kinda dumb."

"It is all ours," Jessie confirmed. "Haven't gotten to use it as much as we would like lately, but we don't mind."

The blonde shook her head. "I'm sorry. I'm still... I'm... I'm trying to process that this was on the other side of my bedroom wall for like a year. Fuck."

I stopped behind her and put my hands on her hips, kissed her neck lightly. "Yeah, that's what it's used for."

She ground back against me, then laughed and raced off to inspect the room, as fast as she could race on heels.

Jessie took my hand, spun around under my arm like we were dancing, took my other hand. "You good?"

"Oh yeah." I pulled her to me and grabbed her ass with both hands, easily lifting her. She laughed with surprise and wrapped her legs around me, lowered her lips to mine. "I love you, man."

"I love you, woman." We kissed, a gentle exploration of each other's mouths, light, brief touches and movements, and then she leaned back, that intelligent predator grin stretched across her face. I looked her nearly-nude body over. "I need to find something to fucking tie you to," I growled.

Another laugh from Jessie as I walked over and dumped her backwards on the bed, and I started seeking out the furniture and accessories I had in mind. I pushed the two big items together and gathered some smaller pieces together on a rolling bar cart. My gothic lover moved among the furniture, explaining each piece and its use to Sienna, and I smiled, watching them. We were gonna have so much fun tonight...

Jessie jumped a little as I put my hands on her hips from behind, then snuggled back into me."You two ready?" I asked.

"Yes daddy," the brunette replied with a giggle.

"Sir." Sienna stiffened and looked at the floor.

I led them over to pieces I'd assembled, and helped Jessie climb up on the horse. She lay back on the central support, and I gently took each wrist, guiding them over to the arms and snaphooking them in place. At the foot of the furniture, I stood between the cast-iron uprights and lifted each ankle, attaching her cuffs to the wide-spread iron pipe.