Jessie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back, I admired my handiwork. The vampiric girl lay on her back, arms straight out at her side, legs straight up and spread. Her chest heaved as she sucked in air, trying to stay herself, overcome the expectation and arousal she was feeling. "You good?"

"Oh YEAH."

"You look fantastic."

I looked over to Sienna. "Your job is to play with her tits. Keep her nipples constantly stimulated. There are toys in the dressers along the walls if you have any ideas."

"Sir."

I moved around to Jessie's head. "If you need me to slow down or stop, snap your fingers three times, and I'll take this out so you can tell me what you want or need. Got it?"

She smiled broadly. "I love you."

I fitted the ball gag between her teeth, gently lifted her head so I could buckle it, then stepped back between her thighs. The horse was built to put the recipient's holes at the perfect height for penetration, and I knelt to inspect. Her labia were flushed, open, revealing wet pink flesh within, her clit standing proud from its hood. I dribbled lubricant over her lower lips and began delicately rubbing the liquid over her skin making it glisten, raising her heartrate with the slick wetness and my hands gliding over her sensitive skin.

My fingers teased lower, and I rubbed the lubricant over her backdoor, making her shift on the bench and try to clench her cheeks. I rose slightly, looked down her body. "That's not very fair, Jessie, making See wear those beads, not wearing anything yourself. We'll need to fix that."

She whined around the gag, louder still when the top of my finger dipped ever so lightly into her rosebud. "Yes, Jessie. Stop. Be a good girl for me."

Sienna returned and showed me the toys she'd gathered. "Perfect," I told her.

The blonde lowered her face to her friend's chest, and I watched for a second as she licked around one already hard nipple before closing her lips around it, and then I crouched and swiped my tongue up Jessie's groin, anus to clit.

For the next several minutes, Jessie was in ecstasy, pulling against her bonds, trying to push more of her sensitive parts against the mouths and toys stimulating them, whining and moaning behind the gag as she came again and again. After a protracted session of quick flicks of my tongue over her clitoris, I seized it with my lips, applying firm suction, grazing it with my teeth, continuing to flutter it, wet and hot, with delicate pressure. She came again from the two fingers I slid into her cunt to tug against her g-spot, and after she'd come down from that, it took her a few minutes to build back up after I removed one of those fingers and pressed it through her butthole, gently but deliberately pumping both tight orifices while I lapped at her pleasure button right above.

Looking up, I could see Sienna playing with the brunette's tits, lashing the hard points even harder with her tongue. Jessie bucked and ground her ass on the bench as her friend lowered the clamps around each firm bud, gently releasing them to a pained inhalation.

I stood, looking down at the gorgeous, lingerie-clad woman strapped to the bondage horse. Her legs trembled, and her chest heaved, skin tinged pink with exertion, eyes dancing wildly between the ceiling and her two tormentors. I undressed slowly, giving her time to think about what was coming. Taking my dick in hand, I rubbed the angry purple helmet up and down her slit, nudging at her clit, dragging down the sensitive lips, dipping inside that hot, wet hole to make her buck her hips at me, pulling away to begin again.

See stroked her friend's cheek, fingers trailing over the slight curves of her flat breasts, occasionally squeezing those small mounds upwards, making the vampiric woman hiss as she brushed or tweaked each clamped nipple.

I pushed inside Jessie as Sienna played with one of those pinched buds, and I watched her lower lips part, feeling her stretch open for my intrusion. She gasped as I filled her.

And then I was moving.

Sliding in and out of my lover's cunt, grinding against her, changing angles to thrust against one wall or the other. Varying my speed and my depth, turning my head to kiss her satin-sheathed, restrained legs. Moving my hands from her hips to her thighs, down to her ass. Reaching around to rub at her clit.

Sienna took the vibrator I offered to her and dragged it around Jessie's body, holding it to her tits, then running it down her torso to press against her mons. The brunette was in constant thrashing motion, grinding against the bench, pulling at her cuffs, head tossing from side to side as she fought the growing, anxious need to move, to fuck, to complete the need inside her.

She arched and screamed, hoarse behind the ballgag, and I smiled, nibbled at her ankle as I felt her pussy squeezing around me, her legs trying to close, her hips rolling as the orgasm crashed through her. Sienna grinned at me, pleased with herself for helping make her girlfriend cum so hard on my cock.

"Come here."

See put the vibrator back on the little cart I'd wheeled over, stepped around the bondage horse to stand in front of me. "Sir?"

"Kneel."

She lowered herself precisely to her knees, hands clasped behind her back, head tilted down, awaiting my next command. I reached down and brought her chin up with gentle pressure. Her eyes were wide, expectant.

"Open."

She opened her mouth and I thrust in, closing my eyes and sighing at the wet, electrically erotic feel of her lips wrapping around me, her tongue sliding against the underside of my shaft. I held her head lightly with one hand, thrusting between her lips, fucking her mouth, but gently, fingers of my other hand occupied by slowly pumping back and forth in my lover's snatch.

"Do you like the way she tastes?" I asked when I pulled away.

"Very much."

Jessie groaned on the bench.

"When I finish, I want to watch you lick it out of her."

"Yes, sir."

I turned and pressed back into Jessie, making her whine and tug on her restraints with a creak of wood and a rattle of metal hardware.

"Sienna, take those clamps off her nipples and use the riding crop on them and her cunt."

She rose, retrieved the crop from the cart, and then very delicately pinched and removed each clamp. Jessie yelped each time, delayed as the blood and sensation returned to sensitive flesh, and then See was lowering her mouth to each turgid bud, wetting them with her tongue, making them glisten with saliva before stepping back and tapping lightly on them with the crop.

I grabbed the vibrator, switched it on, held it to Jessie's clit as I thrust. She came almost immediately, shrieking behind her gag, thrusting her hips back at mine with as much force as her limited range of movement would allow. She kept shrieking even as Sienna delivered hard slaps to her tits with the leather tongue of the crop, and I moved the vibrator away so she could sting the apex of Jessie's slit.

Fuck, this girl was wet. And tight. I could feel the contractions convulsing her body, squeezing me even tighter than her snug twat usually did, and it was all I could do to hang on. I pressed the vibrator to her feminine mound once more, the vibrations tendering through flesh, hastening my climax even more, and my gothic lovers next orgasm set off mine. I held myself deep within her, the two of us swept away by pleasure. I could feel my dick recoiling with each pump of semen, the jolts seeming to shake my entire body as I filled her up with cum.

I looked down at Jessie, writhing in her restraints, the black lingerie sheathing her body, exposed skin bright pink and glistening with sweat. She grunted, gasped in air, eyes slitted as the orgasm rolled through her, suffering through the pleasure we'd forced upon her.

I felt content.

I felt love.

I withdrew with a slurp of wet flesh and sagged slightly against one of the uprights. Sienna smirked at me, moved to take my place as I walked around to stand by Jessie's head. The blonde knelt, and then my lover started shifting in her bonds again as lips and tongue began hoovering my spending from her snatch. I unbuckled the gag, gently withdrawing it from her mouth, then turned her head towards me. The look on her face was tired adoration.

"Suck."

I thrust into her mouth and she closed her lips around me, tongue swirling, cleaning me of her fluids and mine, even as our blonde friend did the same between her thighs. I pulled away after a minute and watched Jessie cum again, arching her back and neck, shifting sensually, grinding on the horse, trying futilely to hump herself against Sienna's face. I looked on as she flushed again, skin reddening, her giggles and gasps going higher and higher pitched until she burst into ecstasy with a long laugh, pulling ferociously at the cuffs holding her immobile.

Sienna rose and licked her lips salaciously. "Delicious."

I unbuckled the brunette's cuffs, then helped her off the horse, steadying her as she got used to standing again on legs weakened by exertion and lack of use. She clung to me, pale lean body pressed against mine almost possessively, needing the closeness after what I'd done to her. I backed up and she giggled at me moving her like we were dancing, and when I leaned back against one of the wood supports, Sienna joined us, wrapping the two of us in a bear hug even as I put my arms around the two of them.

We were still a few moments, enjoying the stillness, the feel of hot, sweaty skin on skin, the comedown from our sexual high.

Eventually, I slid out of the embrace. I turned Jessie's face to mine and gave her a long, lingering kiss. "I love you."

"I love you," she whispered back.

"Let's tie this filthy blonde to your favorite bench, shall we?" I pulled Sienna into my embrace, gripped her hair and pulled her head back, trailing kisses up and down her neck and shoulder, all the while roughly groping one asscheek with my other hand. The blonde melted against me, groaning.

"That sounds like an excellent plan," Jessie replied, her voice low and dark.

We led Sienna over to a slightly raised and elongated platform, attachment rings studding its sides, an upturned cast iron "U" set into one end. "Kneel," I commanded the blonde, and she crawled up onto the bench as I retrieved a basic collar, leash, and cuffs from one of the dressers. She held still as I buckled the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, each time brushing kisses against the limb until she trembled. "Jessie, can you hold her hair up so I can collar her?"

The gothic woman did so, gently coiling the blonde hair in her hand and holding it away from her friend's neck so I could drape the nylon and neoprene around her and buckle it, not too tight, not too loose.

That done, I clipped the chain leash to the D-ring, wrapped it several times around the crossbar, then used a snaphook to connect the other end to the D-rings on her cuffs, lifting her hands each time to secure them. There wasn't much slack, maybe two inches for the hands and an equal amount above for her neck. I kissed my way down her back, over her corset, down one buttcheek and leg, then firmly pulled her into the position I wanted so that I could snaphook her ankles to the platform.

I moved back to look over the scene. Sienna was cuffed to the platform in a perfect doggystyle pose, the position of the front bars arching her back, the position of the rings to which he ankles were secured kept her legs opened perfectly so she could be mounted. The suspenders clipped to her corset perfectly framed her open, wet snatch and the crack of her ass, the ring of anal beads protruding between her cheeks.

Jessie stroked Sienna's hair adoringly. "I love this piece. It makes me feel so powerless. So submissive. Like my whole purpose is just to be open for Gary to fuck however he wants. Do you like it?"

See gulped and nodded vigorously.

"This makes me think of a fantasy I'd like you to help me act out soon. Would you like to help me with that?"

Another vigorous nod.

I knelt behind the bound blonde, lightly kissing her ass, down her leg, down to her foot, and she exposed with laughter when I got to the sole. "That tickles!"

Back up, and she sighed when I kissed her thighs, around her pussy, back up the other cheek. Reaching up I lightly stroked her wet, open lips, exploring the heat with an occasional dip of the fingers inside before returning to just brushing the opening or her clit. She tried to shift position when I added my tongue to the mix, resting my chin on her butt and flickering it over her anus, but my arm pressing on her back and her general state of immobility prevented her from doing much more than just rolling her hips a little.

I grinned. Being tied up through that kind of stimulation can be such torture.

I rose, retrieved several items from nearby dressers, returned. The blunt-headed wand vibrator buzzed to life loudly, and Sienna jerked as I pressed it to her plump vulva from behind.

"Fuck!" she yelped.

"Getting you ready for that," I replied absentmindedly. I was absolutely engrossed in watching the roll of her hips against the vibrator, the way her hairless snatch pushed against the rubber head of the toy. Her vocalizations were music to my ears, a rising chant of "uhs" and "ahs" that quickly topped out in a scream as the vibrations ruthlessly drove her to a shaking orgasm.

Restrained as she was, she couldn't do much more than tremble, knuckles clenched white on the crossbar, legs and back shaking.

Jessie leaned down and kissed her sweaty forehead. "You're so beautiful when you cum."

I kept the vibrator held to her twat a few moments longer, then turned it off, picked up my other toy, a short silicone paddle. Body heaving with exertion, the blonde glanced back at me, a pitiful look on her face. I think she wanted the vibration to continue.

My lover firmly turned her friends head back to staring straight ahead. "Don't worry about what daddy's doing down there, See. He's going to do whatever he wants." She leaned down to kiss the blonde, delicate and lingering and sensual.

Sienna moaned as the soft silicone slid over the curves of her ass and thighs, then yelped as it came down in a glancing blow. "Ow! Fuck!"

Jessie firmly turned her head forward again. "Sienna. Behave."

I kept the pattern going, softly rubbing exposed skin, pulling back for a snap or a deadblow thwack to the rump or thighs or even holding it vertical and delivering firm smacks to her exposed sex. Sienna twisted and shifted in the bench, trying to escape the sting reddening her bottom and completely unable to. All she could do was yelp and groan and wiggle her ass in a way that did nothing to stop me and everything to provoke and arouse me.

I switched back to the wand and she bucked, whined as it touched her pussy. "Gary, fuck... That feels - "

Jessie cut her off by kissing her again, and I hooked a finger through the ring of See's anal beads, applying firm tension.

She moaned into the kiss, jerked and grunted as the first ball popped free of her backdoor, the sphincter quickly closing around the stem.

"I think you're gonna make her cum if you keep doing that," my lover said in her breathy little girl's voice.

"Oh yeah... Just like that... I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, don't st - "

Sienna screamed as the vibrations took her over the edge again and the second and third beads stretched then slipped from her asshole. The stem was rigid enough that I could push them back, and I toyed with her for a minute, pushing the strand back in, then gently tugging it back out. Her hips rolled and her buttcheeks clenched as the vibrations buzzed through her, and by the time I finally slipped the full five bead string out of her butt, her pussy was even more open, pink and swollen, practically drooling girlcum.

I set the vibrator on the cart and mounted her. My prick slid inside easily, and See gasped at the new sensation. "You liked that, didn't you?" I whispered in her ear. "Being unable to move, being forced to cum over and over with no way to make it stop..." I kissed her hair. "I liked the view."

She grunted as I moved back and forth in her slick sheath, my hands on her flanks holding her further immobilized. "I thought you were gonna use a different hole..."

"Later. Right now I wanna enjoy your fantastic cunt."

I don't think she'd ever heard me refer to that part of her body by that term before. It was just a habit from being with Jessie, outside of clinical terminology, that was the only word she used for her vagina. She said it was more explicit, more sexual, felt less like a silly euphemism. I'd just gotten used to it.

Apparently, it turned Sienna on, because she humped her ass back at me, whining as she tried to push further onto my rod, tried to fill herself with me even more. " You like it too... Forcing me. Using me. Fucking me when I don't have a choice..."

I lifted my head from her hair and Jessie grinned at me, leaned down to kiss me while rubbing slow circles over her clit. She was enjoying watching the show, her man fucking her beautiful blonde girlfriend. She pulled away and resumed watching as I railed Sienna.

Lewd wet squelches emanated from our joining, audible over our heavy breathing, my grunts of exertion and Sienna's little cries of enjoyment. There was another sound I wanted to hear...

I straightened, relocated my hands to the blonde's hips, pulled one back, and slapped her ass, hard. She cried out, not expecting the pain, and the tone, the surprise in her voice turned me on. Jessie leaned in and stroked Sienna's cheek. "That wasn't that hard, honey. You should ask him to try his belt. That hurts. That's for when we've been really bad."

See came, clenching around me, her whole body shaking. "AAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA"

I held still, savoring the feeling of the gorgeous woman climaxing, her juices leaking out of her, soft slippery flesh squeezing my hard, heated shaft rhythmically. I had no idea how long I'd been fucking her, but if I was close to cumming again, it must've been awhile. I pressed against her ass, not so much thrusting, but grinding and rocking, very deliberately carving my meat back and forth inside her box as the aftershocks of her pleasure slowly diminished.

The slower motion felt... Needy. Yearning. Like I was straining to get somewhere just out of reach. I focused on the sensations, the firm resistance of her ass against my groin, the blonde's body heat, the feel of the fabric of her corset under my hands, the little moans and whines she was making, the way her flaxen hair would toss when I buried myself particularly deep or hit a particularly sensitive spot and she raised her head from where she was resting it on the crossbar, the soft, liquid heat of her pussy stretching to receive me as deep as possible with every push forward.

I let the feel overtake me, let the rising heat and tension in my abdomen release, the contractions of my climax feeling unspeakably satisfying as each squeeze pumped more of my white-hot spunk into her waiting tunnel.

"FUCK!"

###

We cuddled together on the bed, basking in the ability to stretch out and rest tired bodies on soft sheets. Jessie lay on my chest, head propped up on her hands, one leg between mine. Sienna was on her side, head resting on my left forearm, still not comfortable with being CLOSE to us.

She'd surrender control of her body, submit to us sexually, but it felt like she still wasn't comfortable with letting her guard down. With intimacy.

"How are classes going?" See asked as she stroked a finger down Jessie's side.

The brunette angled her head back severely, rolled her neck to a series of pops and grinds. "Lots of study. Lots of lab work. I already got my see-en-aye, so my bridge program should get me my el-pea-en degree at the end of this month. Then its another year, year and a half to are-en." She rolled her head back down and kissed my pec. "It helps having my man give me shoulder massages and go through flashcards with me at night."