Jessie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "I'll be ready to take the damn test with you."

"That's really cool."

Jessie shrugged liquidly on my chest. "It's tiring. And a lot of aggravation. I don't even know if I'm going to use it at the end. I just..." she cocked her head, deep in thought, trying to figure out her next words. "I spent so long deep in shit, just ENDURING, trying to do something meaningful for myself. Now...I want another challenge, but this time it's not meaningful for me, it's meaningful for other people. And... I don't like to leave shit unfinished, you know."

Sienna waggled her eyebrows. "I mean, I get it, but... If I were you I'd never want to work another day, ever."

There was a long silence before Jessie spoke. "I was on antidepressants for four years in my teens. Didn't want to be. Hated them. Wanted to be taken off, but they wouldn't let me. I didn't...feel...Anything...from fourteen to eighteen. Now... Now I want to feel it all. I want to experience everything. I want to die tired, because I know what it's like to be alive and feel like you're dead." She chuckled "You're the only one outside of Gary, McKenna, my mom, and my doctor who knows that shit now. I don't tell people about that."

I tilted my head up, kissed Jessie's forehead. That had to have been hard for her to say.

Sienna rested her hand on Jessie's flank. "I.. Huh. I didn't know that. I'm... Sorry?"

"It's ok. We all keep shit bottled up. You do too, I'm sure."

It was the blonde's turn to chuckle. It sounded mirthless. "Oh yeah. I feel like I'm... Like I'm living on the run. Cuz I am. And every time a car bomb goes off, particularly here in Milwaukee, it feels like Morgan is talking to me. Like he'd stop if he got ahold of me and Jane. We're the reason this keeps going, I'm sure of it."

I curled my arm and pulled her closer. "This ain't your fault."

"I know. Intellectually, I know. But it still feels like it, you know?"

"Anything we can do?" Jessie asked.

Sienna lifted her head to give the brunette a kiss. It wasn't lustful, it wasn't intended to excite or inflame desire.

It was tender. Adoring.

Thankful.

"This helps. This helps a lot."

###

"Don't fight it, See. Cum for me. You can't help it, I'm gonna keep this up until you're a wet, shaking mess, and I can push my dick into whichever hole I want. Cum for me, See. Cum with my fingers in your cunt."

Hands cuffed behind her, Sienna lay on my chest, back to front. I held her immobilized against me, my legs hooked with hers and pulling them apart, one hand tight around her neck releasing every few seconds to let her breathe.

My other hand was reaching down between her thighs, fingers hooked into her vagina, pumping shallowly against her g-spot. I was really enjoying the way her hips were working as I finger-fucked her, rolling and clenching her ass against my groin.

And while I was fingering the restrained blonde and whispering dirty in her ear, Jessie was down below, lavishly sucking my cock, driving me crazy with a combination of suction and cool, wet licks up and down my length every time she needed a breath. Occasionally she'd throw in a kiss or a lick to the pussy inches away from her face, making Sienna flinch and moan.

We'd been at this for a while now, and even if I let my current partner speak, I doubted she'd have anything to say. She was a thrashing, incoherent mess on my chest, driven wild by my digits inside her and the occasional oral action from her friend. I just wanted us each to have one more orgasm before I took her ass.

I slipped my wet fingers from her box, stroking them up her swollen, sensitive lips to press firmly against the top of her slit, the super-sensitive clit exposed from its hood. I rubbed fast circles over it, making her whine, deep and throaty, strained against my hand on her neck. I could feel myself approaching climax too, my hips bucking slightly, an involuntary motion as the burst of pleasure approached.

"Coming, Jessie."

I felt wet lips close around my erection and powerful suction took over for the delicate licking she'd been giving me and Sienna and I came seconds apart, me groaning as spunk pumped violently into my gothic lovers mouth, her shrieking despite my choking hand, grinding her ass hard on my abdomen, Jessie moaning with enjoyment as my jizz filled her mouth in warm spurts.

She held there as my penis flexed with every jet, licking, sucking, continuing the pleasure until there was nothing left to give and I had to reach down and pat her on the head to get her to pull off, the sensation becoming unbearable. I shifted the blonde off my chest and she looked up at me with a tired smile, then reached down to take my hand in hers and guide my still-wet fingers to her mouth. Sienna sucked her taste from my digits, and then I rolled to my back as Jessie crawled up her body, holding herself above, leaning in for a kiss.

I watched as the two women traded my cum back and forth tongues playing with it and each other before they each swallowed what they had and rolled to their sides in a sweaty embrace.

"Water?" I asked. "Gatorade? Soda? Whiskey?"

Jessie wanted water, Sienna wanted Gatorade, so I slid achingly from the bed and padded downstairs. I moved around the kitchen by feel, the only light coming from the moon through the steel shutters, the one tiny emergency light by the stairs, and the brief glow of the refrigerator. I sucked down two glasses of water in the still, silent room, looking around at the shadowy bulks of furniture and cabinetry. The air was warm, and night quiet except for a distant siren.

For not the first time, I wondered at how different my life was. How many other people in this city were having a threesome tonight?

I carried the beverages back upstairs. Through Sienna's little apartment, back into the playroom. I found both women on the bed, completely naked now except for heels and cuffs and collars. The blonde lay on her side, Jessie cuddling her from behind, one hand kneading a firm, full breast while the other worked a clear glass dildo slowly in and out of her asshole.

My love rose when she saw me, grabbed her glass, and took a long swallow, then gave me a quick kiss and giggled as she rubbed her nose against mine. "We got undressed. It was getting too hot. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I prefer this look on you, honestly."

Still on the bed, toy protruding from her butt, Sienna snickered. I handed her the Gatorade and she gently eased the glass rod free before rising to take a drink. "I'm sure you do." She drank down the blue liquid quickly, then stretched, rolled back to her stomach, and pulled her knees under her to lift her bottom.

I admired the view, continuing to sip on my water, Jessie leaning against my side.

The blonde looked back at us. "I assume my butt is next on your to-do list?"

I grinned. "That was my plan."

"Ready whenever you are."

I set my glass on the end table, moved to kneel behind her with a rustle of sheets and blankets. Sienna's pink pucker was slightly slack from Jessie's use of the toy, glistening wet with lube that had dripped down to her well-used snatch. The bottle was on the bed and I squeezed some out onto my fingers, stroked up and down the crack off her ass, trying to accustom her to my presence back there. I could tell she was trying to relax by the changes in her breathing, but she still tensed, flinched a little when my finger pushed against her sphincter and very gently pressed through.

I gently toyed with the rim, not so much pumping as sliding back and forth, rotating my digit in her asshole before very slowly inserting another. Her breath caught at the feeling of the added intrusion, and the meek look she gave me over her shoulder was beautiful and arousing.

Jessie settled into the bed by Sienna's head and started stroking her hair and back, trying to get her to relax.

When I withdrew my fingers, they glistened wetly, clean of everything but lube, and I unsnapped the lid of the bottle to squeeze some out on my cock.

"Can I ask a favor?" The blonde's voice was quiet and submissive.

"Sure."

"If you're gonna fuck me in my ass, can I... Can I be tied up?"

"Sure. Any particular way?"

"You're in charge, you pick."

I think Siena was expecting to be taken from behind, and she laughed when I flipped her roughly over onto her back. Jessie, kneeling with the blonde's head between her knees, bent forward to roughly squeeze and massage her large mammaries, even lowering her face to take a delicate swipe at one pierced nipple with her tongue. "You like being helpless for this?"

See nodded. "Anal isn't... My favorite. I can cum from it, but the quote-unquote fun for me is more... Mental? If you're gonna do that to me, I'd prefer to feel...used."

I'd retrieved a metal spreader bar from one of the dressers, and now I snaphooked Sienna's feet to either end, roughly pulled her wrists to the center, and hooked them there. With a hand on the bar, I could push her legs back, bending her knees or keeping them straight, and all she could do was saying her elbows.

Jessie gave me a sweet smile and took the bar from me, holding our partners restrained limbs back, exposing her bottom for my attention. Standing at the edge of the bed, I pressed the head of my cock against her wrinkled orifice, prompting a gasp. Sienna shut her eyes to slits, and a look of concentration crossed her face as she tried to relax her backdoor for me.

The lube was so slippery, and there was so much of it that it made penetration difficult, my erection not finding purchase, instead sliding up her taint. Jessie giggled, leaned forward a bit, reaching between See's legs to help guide me in. There was slight resistance, and the head slipped slowly through. The blonde gave a little cry as I entered her, and I held still. "Did that hurt?"

"You're just really big...?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Just a second's hesitation. "Just go slow..."

I let her get used to the sensation for a minute, then with lube greasing the way, slid slowly in until my hips were pressed to her glutes. She groaned, long and low. "Fuck, I can feel you..."

Jessie resumed her rough massage of the blonde's large, round tits, and See arched her head back trying to lap at the pussy so close, but just out of reach of her tongue.

I was moving with infinite care, a gentle, deliberate slide back and forth, both to accustom Sienna to the sensation of being sodomized, and also to the feel of our coupling. Her anal ring was already incredibly tight, and with my lover playing with her breasts, she was squeezing and releasing just about every muscle in her body, consciously or unconsciously, I didn't care.

Beyond the physical pleasure, the mental enjoyment was deeply, darkly satisfying. Watching her feet twitch in her pulled-back restraints, her abs tighten, the look of discomfort, of surrender on her face fed the dominant, the predator inside me. She was LETTING me do this TO her. She wouldn't choose it for herself, probably. She did it because it pleased me, and that was what got her off.

Jessie shimmied back on the bed until she could lower herself, her head next to Sienna's, her ass raised in the air like she was offering it to a fourth partner to mount. "Daddy told me you like rules, See. Is that true? Rules in the bedroom, rules about what to wear. Rules about how and when you can please yourself and him..."

The blonde moaned, and it escalated to a cry of pleasure as I pushed in particularly deep. "Yes..." Her voice was a distracted whimper.

"I was thinking we should set some rules for you. You join us in bed twice a week usually. I want you to be ready for Daddy to do this to you once a week." Her tongue flicked out to delicately lick one ear. "I love to watch this. I didn't like other people to watch when Daddy does this to me, but I think this is SO HOT..."

"Ok?" Sienna turned her head and I could feel the list ignite in my blood as the two kissed.

"Do you have any rules for her?" Jessie asked me sweetly, a look of innocence on her face that belied the activity the three of us were engaged in.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I transferred one hand from the spreader bar to the top of Sienna's vacant pussy, began rubbing slow circles over her clit with firm pressure. "See, whenever you join us, I want you to take your clothes off outside the room. If you are coming into a room to join us in bed, I want you to be completely naked. You do not get the privilege of clothing either in this room, or in our bedroom. Do you understand?"

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh uhhh yes sir uhhhhhhnnnn"

Her head was thrashing on the sheets from the triple stimulation of Jessie kissing the side of her face and playing with her tits, my cock moving in her ass, and the clitoral stimulation. She was completely overloaded.

"I also think you should crawl into the room when you join us. Hands and knees, naked. You get to stand when we tell you to. Got it?"

"Yes...yes...sir... Uhhhhhhh"

"What are your new rules, Sienna? Tell me."

"I...I have to give you my ass once a week. I can't ever wear clothes... In your bedroom or here..."

Her voice trailed off. "What else?"

She was moaning, yelping, lost in a world of sensation, pleasure, discomfort, submission. I pulled my hand from her red, wet cunt and slapped her ass, hard. The sound was loud enough to make Jessie start. "Tell me."

The spank took her over the edge. Sienna's whole body jerked and she arched her back up off the bed, her only points of contact being the back of her head and her tailbone. Her limbs pulled violently against her restraints and she screamed, rising and falling in pitch with the convulsions wracking her torso.

The climax subsided and she relaxed, breathing hard, looking meekly, tiredly at me between her legs.

"You're a bad girl, Sienna," Jessie whispered. "Daddy asked you a question and you didn't answer. And you're letting him do THIS to you. Good girls don't do this, let daddy fuck them in the ass like a filthy slut. Is that what you are, See?" Without even waiting for an answer, she reached down the blonde's heaving torso to begin fiddling her clit again, and this time when she came, I came too.

Pushed to the hilt as her sphincter gripped and released me powerfully, I fired rope after rope of spunk up into her bowels, my hips jerking with every pump. I held still a long while, drawing breath, regaining energy. I withdrew gently, leaned down to place a kiss right above her feminine mound. "Stay there."

I cleaned up quickly in the glass bathroom stall, returned with wet wipes. A trickle of clear and white liquid was leaking from Sienna's relaxed backdoor, and she giggled as I wiped her clean, the orifice winking at me as she tried to push our the rest of my load. All cleaned up, I uncuffed her and we all snuggled up together in the center of the bed, Jessie once more on my chest, our partner resting her head in the crook of my outstretched left arm.

"Have fun?" I asked.

See nodded. "I mean, I would've preferred it in my pussy, but that was... That was intense."

The brunette on top of me reached out to stroke Sienna's cheek. "New rule. When you're with us, it's your 'cunt.' 'Vagina' if you're referring to it in a medical capacity. 'Pussy' is a stupid word."

"Cunt," Sienna said it like she was tasting the word and wasn't sure if she wanted it her mouth. "Cunt. Ok."

I pulled her close, and she snuggled up against my side, skin and hair soft against me. "Some sleep before this threesome weekend continues?"

"Yeah."

"You're forgetting something," Jessie said, lifting her head up from my chest. "Something we always need to do before we go to bed."

"Oh yeah." I reached over Jessie to point at a dresser along the wall. "See, please go get a paddle from that dresser. Your choice."

She stiffened, then rose to a reclining position, her eyes dark and full of lust. "Yes, sir." She swung her legs off the bed, cocked her head as if hearing something, and then lowered herself to her hands and knees. Legs obviously parted for my view, she crawled across the floor to the dresser. Rising to her knees, she pulled each of the drawers, sorted through their contents, then settled on a paddle from the first one.

Black, flexible silicone.

I could see the grin on her face as she bit down on the edge and began crawling back towards us, eyes dancing, blonde hair swaying.

It was gonna be a great weekend.