Jessie Ch. 14 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about, See?" I asked quietly.

"Being used..."

"Tell me."

"Sucking your cock while I'm on my knees. You threaten to fuck me in my ass if I don't do a good enough job. Feeling that thick, hard shaft sliding against my tongue, my lips. Gagging on it. Feeling you cum down my throat, all that hot, tasty cum. I want you to make me swallow it all, every drop."

I reached out and put my hand on her bare leg, feeling the heat, the smoothness of her skin. I rubbed, up and down, occasionally the edge of my fingers would ride up under her skirt, the tips of my fingers would slide over her heated inner thighs.

"You throw me over your lap and spank me, hard. You tell me what a bad girl I am, make me suck you hard again, then pin me to the bed, face down so I can't move. You push it in me roughly and start pounding me into the bed, making me cum, over and over."

Sienna slouched further in her seat removed her hands from her shirt and worked her skirt up bar legs. The little thong she was wearing had darkened with her arousal, and she pulled the gusset aside to expose her hairless slit. The way her legs were spread opened her up so I could see glistening pink flesh within, the nylon retrieval cord of her kegel beads protruding, the flange of her buttplug visible below her open pussy. She stroked around her labia gently, delicately, wetting her fingers with her own juices before tightening up the circles to just around her clit.

"You don't finish in me though. I was a naughty sub, I don't get that. When you're about to cum, you drag me off the bed and make me kneel in front of you again, lick your balls as you jerk off so you can shoot it all over my face. It's warm and sticky and it drips off onto my sensitive tits."

Her fingers tugged at the nylon loop protruding from her twat, gently easing on ball free, then pushing it back in. Her hips bucked each time it popped out and then back in. "I want you to be nice to me too. I want you to eat my cunt until I scream and try to push you away, but I can't, because you tied me up and you're going to torture me with your tongue until YOU want to be done."

She quit vocalizing her fantasy as climax approached, just breathy little "Ah"s instead, one hand rubbing her clit, the other fucking herself with her kegel beads. When she did cum, it was with a loud cry and an arch of her spine off the seat, grinding her ass and skull into the upholstery instead. Quick glances over at her to appreciate the view instead of the road, and I saw her fair skin was flushed deep pink, her nipples defined and straining at her t-shirt. Fuck, she was gorgeous when she came.

Sienna relaxed back into the seat, heaving out hard breaths as the waves of self-induced pleasure receded. She eased the beads back up inside herself, then gently spread her labia, began rubbing her exposed clit up and down very, very delicately. "Can I call you Master on this trip?" Her voice, just moments ago low and husky with sexual desire was now hesitant, almost afraid. "I don't want you to think I'm falling back into...I'm not trying to..." she looked over at me and her face was covered in a blush that I did not think was orgasm-related.

I took a hand from the wheel and stroked her cheek. "That's what I am this weekend. Your Master."

Her breathing quickened and she moaned. "Thank you..."

Another few minutes of gentle stimulation and she slouched even further in her seat, spread her legs even farther, one hand abandoning her pussy too slide lower. She shifted - part sensual, part discomfort - in the seat. "I know we're gonna have anal sex. I don't really want to, but I know it's gonna happen. I'm gonna obey you, take your cock in my ass and be a good sub. I want you to make me cum from it. Even though it's degrading, even though it makes me uncomfortable, I want you to force me to enjoy it. Don't give me a choice, just take it... Be gentle, but forceful, make me feel every inch, every spurt. That's my favorite part, not the fucking, but you cumming in me...back there...fuck..."

She was silent as she tugged on her buttplug and frigged her clit, and then she howled, body jerking as she came again. Her legs trembled and I could see her torso spasming as the forceful climax overtook and wracked her. Sienna heaved in her seat for a few moments, regaining her bearings, her composure, then looked over at me. "Can I be done? That... I'm a little tuckered out now, I'd like to save that for tonight. Please?"

I rubbed her leg and she whined, shifted again. "Sure."

See shimmied her skirt back down, adjusted her barely-there panties to some semblance of decency. "Thank you...Master." The final word was hesitant, slow like she was testing it, unsure of how it would sound.

"Thank you." I reached out and stroked her cheek again, and she sighed happily.

###

We made Bayfield by five-thirty, and I parked at the dockside restaurant where we had reservations. The air was still hot and sticky, having only cooled down a degree or two as afternoon had slipped towards evening. Sienna asked if we could explore some of the little shops on the picturesque Main Street before our six-thirty dinner, and I agreed, sending her to scout them out ahead of me.

I sat in the car and tried to relax, tried to collect myself, tried to compartmentalize my different headspaces. I was tired from driving. I was worried about Jessie. I was enjoying my time with Sienna, or conversations about our separate jobs and the songs on the radio and life in general.

I dialed up Jessie's favorite pizza place in Milwaukee and ordered pies for the entire floor of the teaching hospital. I stared at my phone for a long time after I hung up, trying to process the violence, the ugliness in the world that had prompted me to do such a thing. Dammit, I wished she was here. I wanted her to be away from all the pain and death she was seeing right now. I wanted to fix it all for her.

I called up Ashley next and ordered her spicy masala on rice for the floor for Saturday dinner, with two hundred dollars in it for her as a bonus.

She agreed and I hung up with a smile, feeling like I'd done SOMETHING to make my beloved's life easier. I retrieved a sportcoat from my luggage in the back of the truck, sat on the tailgate, and called Jessie. Straight to voicemail, and I wasn't surprised. "Hey babe, I hope your day has gotten better. We made Bayfield and I wish you were here. Beautiful little town. We will have to come back, you and me. I sent your floor pizza tonight, and you'll be getting a surprise tomorrow. I can't wait to see you Monday, I miss you so much. Take care, call me when you get the chance, let me know if you need anything, and I'll come hurrying back. I love you."

###

"I feel out of place." Sienna looked over her menu at me.

"Why? You look great."

"I'm underdressed compared to everyone else here, including you."

I grinned at her, and she fought not to match it. "I'm not gonna complain."

She DID look fairly out of place, true, but I was also right in saying she looked amazing. The restaurant overlooked a marina, and we sat right at the railing, waves lapping the retaining wall ten feet below. The deck was sparsely populated, a few couples at tables, a few singles at the covered bar, and they were all dressed up a bit nicer than Sienna's denim skirt and sports tee. I was roasting stoically in jeans, t-shirt, and sportcoat, but I liked the power dynamic between our styles of clothing, so I didn't complain. We'd started with a cheese platter and I'd been drinking water. Sienna - not driving tonight - had asked if she could have a drink, and I'd let her pick from the menu, but had placed an order "for the young lady."

Now we perused the menus, enjoying the uncomfortable edge that had come off the day's heat, and the rays of the slowly sinking sun that were turning the ship sails and building roofs to gold.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She shrugged and set her menu down, took a sip from her Sazerac. "Anything fish, if it's ok."

I nodded, scanned the fish section. "You call McKenna again?"

"Yeah. They're still OK. Making stuff out of playdough and baking it. They're having hamburger casserole tonight."

"She really likes Jane."

A smile crossed Sienna's face. "Yeah, she does. She's a great babysitter. Nothing is ever too crazy or a bother, and it never feels like she's just putting up with Jane, you know? Like you and Jessie. You two opened your house up to us and though I worried about it, you've never once tried to make us feel like unwelcome guests."

I toasted her statement with my glass of water. The waiter came over and gave See's outfit a slightly disapproving half-glance, and then seemed only mildly surprised that I ordered for both of us, steak for myself, some lemon trout dish for Sienna. When the waiter had gone, the blonde leaned across the table conspiratorially. "So, have you seen where we're going?"

I shook my head. "It'll surprise me."

"It's awesome." She seemed genuinely excited. "Jessie asked for help picking it out. It's REALLY nice."

"I look forward to seeing it. And staying there."

See blushed, sat back, and tucked a short lock of platinum hair behind her ear. "Me too. I just wish Jessie were with us."

"You wish..." I let my voice trail off. I desperately missed my gothic girl, and felt messy and guilty for spending this time alone with Sienna, even though it had been at Jessie's insistence.

"Yeah, I do," the blonde said. "I actually LIKE her, I like hanging out with her. She's funny. And I like BEING with her, and BEING with you too." She quieted form to almost a whisper, but put heavy emphasis on the words "being" to let me know exactly what she meant.

Dinner arrived, and I ate, watched the Sienna eat, the little details of being near her.

The way her lips pressed to the glass and left a faint smudge behind.

The wisps of almost white hair catching a stray breeze.

The shift of muscle under her skin at her neck and arms.

The way her heavily made-up eyelids lifted when she looked at me, mid-bite.

Her fork delicately, deliberately cutting through the tender meat and her lips closing around it.

It's a terrible cliché to say that a woman's face has a feline quality, but between her wide, darkly made-up eyes and her cute button of a nose, I could apply that cliché to See and not be far off the mark.

Housecat, not tiger.

Jessie was a tiger, that feral, predator grin of hers looking like she'd be comfortable sinking her teeth into my neck either in anger or the throes of passion.

Dammit, I missed her.

"Sienna," I said, keeping my voice low, making sure it wouldn't carry on the soft, hot breeze.

She looked up from her food, eyes wide, recognizing the unspoken command for attention I'd put in her name. "Sir?"

"Ask to be excused. Take your purse and go to the lady's room. Take off your panties and put them and your beads in your purse. Send me a picture up your skirt to confirm, and then you may return."

Her head dipped in acknowledgment, and she didn't meet my eyes. "Sir."

Gathering up her purse and sliding it up her arm, she rose. "May I be excused?"

"Yes, you may."

I watched her hurried walk towards the restaurant, smiling to myself. I enjoyed these games we played, and so did she. Sienna liked being commanded, liked being...less than.

Three more contemplative bites of steak and I reached over, took a sip of her bitter rye-and-absinthe drink. Sophisticated and flavorful. A few moments later and my phone dinged with a new text. I held it close to my chest and took a brief look at the pic. An upskirt from Sienna, her bald twat harshly illuminated by the flash, cute little pussylips pressed together. The flange of her plug was just visible between her thighs, and I was pleased she hasn't removed it.

The line of burn scar started right above her feminine mound.

She strutted confidently back to the table a short while later, sat and very deliberately crossed her legs, and I smirked at her. "Good girl."

Eyes downcast, she blushed and began eating again.

"How do you feel?" I keep my voice low.

"Exposed...Visible. Particularly in this skirt. I wish I'd worn something longer. I feel...uncomfortable."

"Do you want to go put your underwear back on?"

She lifted her eyes to me and the look on her face was naked, inflamed lust. "I'm turned on by obeying you. By turning you on. By doing something FOR you that I don't like." I felt the toes of one sandal stroke down my pantleg, and she shifted, very obviously uncrossing her knees. The distance she'd parted them and the tablecloth kept her from showing off to anyone passing by, but it was still a gesture done for my arousal.

"Good girl," I said again.

"I learned how to obey. You're a good teacher."

###

My phone dinged with a new message as the truck wound through the forest, and I pulled off to the side, loaded the video Jessie had sent me. She appeared on the small screen, paler than usual, her faint freckles standing out prominently on her cheeks, her hair seemingly limp and less glossy than usual. Her gray eyes were tired and wired all at the same time, death and depression and dullness lurking in the background. A spread of red was just visible on her scrubs at the edge of the frame.

"Hey Gary, hey See. I hope you're having fun, had a great drive." Her voice lacked the manic ups and downs that it normally had, the girlish energy and excitement that enlivened her personality completely absent. "It's still fuckin' BUSY here. I'm catching some zees soon in one of the staff rooms then right back at it. I understand why do many nurses drink so much coffee now. Gary, thank you so much for the pizza. You made a lot of nurse friends today. I showed them your picture and five of them want to thank you with a threesome. Hahaha."

After the joking note, her voice returned to its sad seriousness. "I'm really glad you guys aren't here. This attack was so...fuck! I...I really can't..." she wiped a hand over her face and it shook as she tried to master her emotions. "I'm glad you're not in danger here. I'm glad Mike and Jane are safe in the house. I'm glad I'm here where I can... Where I can help people." She sighed, looked off-camera. "I'm gonna nap. Gary, I love you. See, be good. Have fun. See you soon."

The video winked off and I stared at the screen. I wanted to bury my emotions in a landslide of alcohol and sex. I didn't want to think anymore. I didn't want to miss her.

I looked over at Sienna, who had a guilty look on her face. "Call Mike and Jane. Say goodnight to your daughter."

I got out and looked into the darkening treeline as the tall blonde girl in the passenger's seat spoke to her child in the glowingly lit cab of the truck.

Dammit.

###

The address of the house Jessie had rented was at the top of a hill, and I buzzed the gate open, wound through a close forest lane until it opened into a wide courtyard before a very modern-looking...mansion. My breath caught at the minimalist opulence, and I wider for a second how Jessie had afforded this before reminding myself that the sale of her fifth of the computer company last year had made her several lifetimes of fuck-you money. This little weekend vacation she'd planned had cost an amount that wasn't even pocket change for her.

I opened the garage - empty, spotless, well-lit, and cavernous - and parked inside before lowering the door behind and sealing us off from the sticky hot evening. Sienna stayed in the truck at my insistence, and I carried our bags inside, turned on the lights. The inside appeared as ultramodern as the outside. Everything was white or gray, all the trim, all the cabinetry, all the furniture was gray hardwood, the walls were glossy white, all the stonework was white marble shot through with great streaks, all the fixtures were stainless steel. I turned the lights on as I went, my footsteps echoing off the omnipresent tile. Bags went in the master bedroom - more white and gray, and I peeked into the master bath. Surprise surprise, more white and gray and metal, but I did like the glass-blocked open concept shower stall. I'd try that in my house if I ever remodeled.

I led Sienna in and she looked around the kitchen with wonder. "Wow."

"Yeah."

"I know what this place looked like from the picture, but...still...wow."

"Let's look around, then take a shower and wash the day off."

That earned me a shy smile. "Sounds like a plan."

The first floor had a great view from the deck at the back of the dining room, looking out on the quickly-darkening shore and dock far below, and the deck and pool one level below. The rest of the floor was just as gleamingly, whitely sparse and modern as everything else we'd seem, and I was afraid to touch any of the modern light fixtures or the entertainment center for fear of breaking something.

Upstairs were a few more bedrooms, and another deck. The hurricane shutter retracted with a grinding noise when I pressed the controls, rolling up at the edge of the glass dome roof that extended out over the edge. Through it, I could see the stars beginning to glow in the night sky, many, many more visible out here away from the light pollution of the cities.

"Give me a minute?" Sienna asked by the master bathroom door.

"Sure."

I waited and checked my phone - atrocious internet connection up here - for news on the morning's events. The governor was talking about how horrible it was, and how we shouldn't rush to judgment about the identity of the perpetrators. Same with the Milwaukee mayor and police chief. Another news report said the death toll was over one hundred and fifty between the shooting and the explosion. Injuries double that number.

I sighed and turned my phone off and wished Jessie were here.

See opened the door and I smiled at her nudity. Dammit, this girl was hot. Long, trim body, beautiful face, big tits... Just a little skinnier and she'd be the stereotypical blonde goddess of every man's dreams.

Most goddesses didn't have a burn scar front to back, a reminder of pain and violence seared into their skin. It didn't diminish my attraction to her, it just made a small part of my heart ache.

I undressed, and Sienna undressed me with her eyes faster, smiling appreciatively at my nude body. I set the water to lukewarm, appreciating the rain-like feel of the ceiling showerheads. It was relaxing to roll my shoulders and hear my neck pop over the drumming of water on my skin. "Sore?" See asked.

"A little, from driving, yeah."

"May I?"

I raised my eyebrows and she stepped around me, put her hands to my shoulders and began squeezing, rolling the flesh and the muscle beneath. It felt marvelous. Occasionally she'd lean in and kiss my neck or ear, brush her hard nipples against my back, and a jolt of electricity would shoot through my body, and my semi-hard-on would twitch.

I groaned at the wonderful massage. This was magnificent. Eventually, Sienna let her hands fall from my back, hugged me from behind. Her hands stroked my abs as she rested her head on my shoulder, then slowly wandered lower to grasp my prick. She pumped me deliberately, with infinite slowness, like she was exploring my erection, learning its length and heft, the feel of it in her hand as though it hadn't been inside her body countless times before, and recently.

I turned in her embrace and she kissed my chest before stepping away. "You didn't like that?"

I smiled enigmatically. "Enough time for that later."

"You're not gonna fuck me in the shower?"

"Not right now." I rinsed off, stepped out of the shower and dried and dressed, watched as Sienna took a few more minutes to let the cool water caress her body, then stepped out to towel off. She reached out for her skirt, and I stopped her hand. "No."