Jessie Ch. 14 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I think you'll go naked the rest of the night."

A smile crossed her face. "Because that pleases you?"

"It does."

We stood there a while, watching each other's faces. The tension in the room felt electric. We were both waiting for something, one of us to make the first move maybe.

"Kneel," I said, and my voice sounded more confident and in control than I felt.

She took to her knees instantly, hands clasped behind her back, stringy wet blonde hair hanging around her face.

I removed the green and black collar from the suit coat pocket. "Head up and hold your hair back."

Her breath caught when I placed the leather around her neck, pulling the strap through the clasp, tightening it over her fair skin, and then she let her hair fall back down. "Is this..."

"Yeah." I helped her up.

She traced the leather with a finger in the mirror, staring at the restraint curiously. "I'd always wondered where it went."

"I had it down in the basement with the rest of your stuff."

"Thank you." Her voice had softened. "For this. For this weekend. For - "

I cut her off with a finger to her lips. "This isn't an ownership thing. This isn't even a permanent thing. I don't want you getting... Any ideas from this. Ok?"

"I won't. I promise."

"Good."

"Two questions. Three actually." She seemed nervous to ask.

"Shoot."

"One. Can I take my plug out now please?"

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, knelt by her side. "Were you ok with it today?"

"Yeah. Every time we stopped, I'd take it out for a couple of minutes. I had lube in my purse, I'd wipe it off and re-add. What are you - oh."

I grasped the flange of the plug and gently but firmly pulled, twisting a little as the bulb stretched her open. Sienna gave a little giggle as her buttplug popped free, and she clenched shut in its absence.

It was clean, but I ran out under the tap anyway, set it on the counter. "Ok."

"Two is..." she blushed deep pink. "I probably should've asked, but... Do you want me to ask permission for going to the bathroom? Like at that cabin?"

"What did you think about that?"

See looked at the floor. "That was humiliating. I felt...dirty... Degraded."

"Sienna, look at me."

She raised her head, met my eyes. "It was... It was also fucking hot." Her words were heavy with lust.

"Maybe we'll do that again. Maybe not. What's three?"

She stepped forward, a little hesitantly, put her hand on my chest. "Now that we're alone... Now that I'm naked and collared... How do you want me to please you?"

I smiled ruefully. "I'm gonna grab a book and go sit out by the pool and relax for a bit. There should be a bar, pour us some drinks and bring them down." I kissed her and stepped away.

"Seriously, you're going to read?" There was amusement in her voice.

"Yes. And I want you to bring me a drink, naked."

"Ok. I'll do that."

There weren't any mosquitos this far up, but I lit citronella torches around the pool and deck area just to be safe, then sat back on a recliner statically placed under a light. I cracked open a copy of A Tale Of Two Cities and tried to immerse myself in the fictional world, tried to relax. I'd read an abridged version in school, and it surprised me how much the real thing...wandered.

The night was still warm and I shifted back against the chair, getting my shoulders comfortable. Driving nearly eight hours in a day when not used to it was rather taxing, and my stress level was already high from what was going on in my home town. I fought the urge to look at my phone, check the news.

I didn't want to ruin this.

I texted Jessie "I love you" and put the phone down, went back to Dickens.

The patio door slid open briefly, then shut, and bare feet padded near. "Sir."

I looked up at the nude blonde, looked her body up and down very obviously, and accepted the sweating tumbler of amber liquid. Sienna settled down on the recliner next to me, to a sip of her drink, fought not to make a face. I tasted mine, reveled in the complex, sweet and bitter woody taste and spice.

"Whatcha reading?"

I held up the cover for her to see. "It's way more boring than when I read it in school. But I want to get through it. People keep telling me its got great themes or something."

She snickered and took another sip. "Relaxing?"

"Trying to. Enjoying having a pretty naked blonde in my arm."

Another snicker. "Mind if I swim?"

"Be my guest."

She took a longer swallow and, set her glass down, and I admired her finely formed ass as she walked to the edge of the pool, and lowered herself in. One glance back at me over her shoulder, and she pushed off into the lighted aquamarine water, slowly stroking the length of the pool.

I set my book down and watched. Dickens could wait.

Sienna pulled herself from the pool about ten minutes later, and scrubbed down with a towel from a rack at the far end. She walked back to me, a smile on her face as I very blatantly looked over her nude form. She took a drink and knelt by my chair. "Can I play with your cock."

I couldn't see a reason to say no. "Absolutely."

Slim fingers worked down my zipper, and she extracted my member through my fly, gave me a smoky, hungry look before bending her neck to lick at the head. Around and around she traced the crown with her tongue, stopping occasionally to probe the tip. Then down, treating my prick like an icepop, licking up and down the sides, holding it aloft to drag her tongue up the sensitive underside.

Then she went down on me, a wet, sucking slide that pressed the crown of my dick to the back of her throat. Her tongue squirmed against my balls as she pushed my erection even deeper, then she gasped and popped off, pumping my slimy rod. Back down again, and we both savored every slide of her lips around my shaft - me the feel of being so wonderfully fellated, her the sensation, the action of pleasing me.

Once more she pulled away, then lifted her leg and moved to straddle my lap, her slight weight settling down over me. "I don't want to cum. I don't want you to cum. I just want to stir my cunt a few times with this wonderful cock. Can I do that, Sir."

I nodded, and Sienna sighed as she lowered herself down on my erection, a slow push through wet, yielding flesh. When she was finally completely filled, she leaned over and kissed me. "You like when I refer to it as my cunt, don't you? You like it when I'm dirty."

"I do indeed." I pulled her against me with a hand on her ass and a hand on the back of her neck, or tongues dueling as I pounded up into her ferociously. She groaned and rested her forehead against mine, smiled contentedly, occasionally closing her eyes or biting her lip as my pistoning cock found some pleasurable spot inside her.

"Can I ride for a minute, please? Then I'll get off and you can go back to reading, I promise."

I released the blonde and she lifted herself up, stiff-arming the reclining chair do that she could hump herself back on me. The sight was ridiculously arousing, her heavy breasts swinging in my face, her hips working in rhythm straight down onto my rod, then an arch of the back as she dragged herself off it almost completely, another arch and down... Over and over again, alternately exposing me to cool air, then surrounding me with deliciously close, slippery heat.

A few repetitions of that and she pulled all the way off, slowly lowered my throbbing hard penis. "Sorry, I'll be done now."

I stood and worked my prick back into my pants. "There's no way I'm gonna be able to read after that. C'mon."

I led her by the hand through the darkened house to the kitchen, refilled our drinks, and headed upstairs to the second-floor deck. We stood at the railing, looking out over the backyard, the short cliff down to the water, the lake stretching off into the black distance. Overhead, the stars were innumerable and brilliant. We sipped our drinks and enjoyed the warm night air, the closeness, the beauty of nature spread out before us.

Ice clinked in my glass as I set it on the railing and moved to stand behind Sienna. She shivered involuntarily as my hands glided up her sides, slid under and cupped her full, round tits, slowly, gently kneading them. "Press yourself back," I whispered in her ear. "Feel how hard I am for you right now."

Her firm bottom ground against my groin, and she sighed as she felt my erection through my pants. "That felt so good at the pool..."

"It did." I pressed her gently forward into she was bent slightly, lowered myself down to kneel behind her, kissing her spine and then butt and then thighs. I reached up to stroke her open labia, and was rewarded with an intake of breath. "You are so hot..."

She looked back over her shoulder, at me. "You already have me collared, there's no need to flatter me. I'm gonna do whatever you want anyway."

I kissed her thigh again, motioned her ankles apart before rising. "It's not flattery. You're beautiful." I pushed my pants down, pulled a condom from my jacket pocket, tore it open and rolled it down. "I want your ass like you wanted to ride me. Not to cum. Just to feel it."

Her breath caught and she reached back with one hand, fingers tightening on her flesh, pulling one cheek aside. "Then take it. It's yours."

I had previously put a bottle of lube in my pocket, and I squeezed a line out onto my rubber-clad cock rubbed it around, reached down with slippery digits to probe between her glutes. Sienna gasped as two fingers slipped inside her back passage, but they glided in easily, the muscle relaxed by her plug and a bit of a buzz. I pumped back and forth, twisted, slowly spreading the lube to get sensitive tissues.

I took my erection in hand and guided the head of my dick to her backdoor. I could feel her inhale and push back as I eased inside, pushing forward carefully until my hips were pressed against her ass. "Fuck, that feels good," I breathed. I reached around to stroke the smooth lips of her pussy, concentrated pressure and motion at the top of her slit, making intake sharply again. She straightened, and I pulled her back to me with a hand squeezing, massaging her breast.

Sienna's breath came in short little whimpers, and she turned her head, gave me a sad look before I captured her lips with mine. Her kiss was forceful, tongue searching urgently to make contact. She ground her ass back against my short, slow thrusts, and I savored the feel of her tight anal ring sling back and forth on my shaft, the straining press against her firm butt, the sensation of power I got from this taboo sex act with this beautiful women.

"You're in my ass, Master," See said breathily, our lips parted scant millimeters, our eyes locked.

"I am. It feels wonderful."

She gave a little wince, a brief tightening of the cheeks, then gasped and shuddered. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep rubbing me like that."

"I'd like that very much."

Her eyes closed halfway as she concentrated, and she whined at the sensation. "You wanna make me like this, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You should be in me bare then, so I can feel it when you cum. That's my favorite part."

I held her hips and thrust as deep as I could, giving my hips a little rotation to make her feel the change in angle. She gasped, reached back, ran her hands over as much of my torso as she could reach. "I'm not gonna cum in you. Just as soon as you do, I'm gonna pull out and fuck one of your other holes. And then I'm gonna give you that facial you were fantasizing about in the car."

I could feel her legs shake when she came, and the squeezing of her backdoor around me. She grunted and ground back on my cock violently, and I had to hold her upright as she trembled. I held her close, comfortingly, as the spasms passed through and slowly left her, and when I could finally move again, I carefully withdrew. The condom was thankfully clean of anything but lube, and I dropped it on the floor. I'd pick it up later.

Sienna stumbled backward as I pushed her against the closest wall, still breathing hard, chest heaving. "Hands above your head," I growled, and she instantly obeyed, flattening the backs of her hands against the white paint, as high overhead as she could reach. I held her there, lightly choking her against the wall as I slid my other hand down her torso, over her smooth feminine mound. The blonde moaned as I hooked two fingers up inside her, grinding the heel of my palm against her mons while stroking he g-spot.

"I can't wait to see your pretty face dripping with my cum," I growled in her ear.

She shrieked, and I wasn't sure if it was from the movement of my fingers or my words.

"You're wet, See. You must've enjoyed what we just did."

Her hair swung around her face as she nodded, a pitiful look in her eyes. Her breathing quickened in my grip, held just tight enough to make her feel trapped, not restricting much air at all, and I relentlessly drove her to climax, my fingers pumping quickly. I cut off her breath for real as she went over the edge, her eyes going wide and her face reddening, her legs shaking and her ass grinding against the wall as she came. Sienna kept her eyes locked with mine, and the need and trust I saw in them made me think she'd keep her hands above her head, not fight back in the least if I decided not to let up at all, if I decided to choke her unconscious.

That trust and...adoration...from someone that wasn't Jessie made me feel dirty inside, messy, like I didn't deserve either of them.

The leggy blonde stumbled as I pushed her to the gray leather couch against the wall, and I wasn't gentle at all as I positioned her the way I wanted her - flat on her back with one leg on the floor, the other hooked over the back of the couch. I pinned her hands above her head and took a moment to rub and torture her with the head of my cock rubbing up and down her pink, wet lips before sliding deep in.

"Fuck..." Sienna groaned as I filled her. "That feels so FUCKING good."

I thrust deep and deliberate, pushing hard against her as I bottomed out, grinding against our joining before withdrawing almost completely, then filling her back up again. I enjoyed watching See's eyes widen and the look of joy on her face every time I went balls deep, and I couldn't help but lower my face to hers and kiss her roughly, invasively as she moaned out her pleasure. Still liplocked, I picked up the pace, began hammering into her, drawing out high pitched whines even as our mouths were pressed together.

Sienna jerked, stiffened, and her hands twisted to get free of my grip. Eyes wide, she froze, bucked again, and then it felt like she was trying to drive herself back into the couch, head, and ass grinding down into the leather-covered cushions as she came.

I smiled as I pulled away to watch her writhe, and she kept trying to pull her hands free of my grip, so forcefully I had to waggle a finger at her. "Naughty girl."

Her grin was halfway between the unfocused look of climax and "saucy" and she continued to try to twist out of my grip.

I slapped the side of her breast with my free hand. Not hard, but hard enough to get her attention.

A look of amazement crossed her face and she arched her chest up. I slapped her again, harder, turning the skin pink, but also being careful of her piercing. "You like that, don't you?"

That got me an emphatic nod.

I pulled away, grabbed her hips and roughly flipped her over, making her laugh. "On your knees, facing the back of the couch."

Sienna complied quickly, settling into a kneeling position, feet hanging off the cushions, spine arched to push her ass out, shoulders on the back of the sofa. She looked back at me and reached down, pulled her cheeks apart with both hands. "Is this what you want, Sir?"

"Just like that, yeah."

"Are you gonna use my ass again?"

"Not right now." Wet flesh yielded slowly as I pushed back into her, and Sienna buried her face in the cushion, groaning at the sensation of being penetrated. I began thrusting slowly again, making her feel it, holding her hips and reveling in the soft tightness that opened up for me with every slide forward. My speed built and I grabbed her wrists, holding them together at the small of her back while I pulled her head up off the couch with a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna cum soon, See. "I just wanted to watch you bend over and take my dick again."

"Yes, Sir..."

Her orgasm a few moments later nearly tripped me off, but I hung on, enjoying the sight of her once more burying her face in the black leather, this time to stifle high-pitched shrieks.

I just kept thrusting. I was pushing against a perfectly firm round ass, the body in front of me was holding a perfect doggy style pose, her platinum blonde hair was bouncing around her back and shoulders, and the visual was... Perfectly satisfying.

I pulled away at the edge of my control, dragging Sienna down to the tile floor by her arm. She knelt quickly, looking up at me, grinning with her mouth wide open as I pumped my shaft quickly.

"FUCK!" I shouted as the cum quickly roped out of me, thick ribbons splashing across her face, roughly where I'd tried to aim. I covered her lips and chin, more falling into her mouth, the strings of white jizz on her chin dripping down to get neck and the tips of her heaving tits. "FUCK!" My whole body felt like it was seizing, electrified by the jolts of pleasure shooting through me in time with the jolts of spunk shooting out of me.

I sagged back onto the couch as soon as my ejaculation had dribbled off, and I sat there breathing heavily, enjoying the sight of the gorgeous blonde wiping my semen off her face with a finger and popping it into her mouth.

Face and tits cleaned off my spending, she crawled forward on her hands and knees, pulled herself up onto the couch, and lay down, head on my lap. "Thank you, master."

I stroked her soft hair and let myself relax back into the cushions.

###

We dozed together for a short while, and then I sent Sienna to the bedroom while I cleaned up the house and made sure the doors and windows were locked. I found the blonde kneeling by the foot of the bed, hands clasped behind her, head down when I returned. She didn't say a word as I brushed my teeth, relieved myself, folded my clothes.

"Come here?" I phrased it as a question but it wasn't. See crawled around the bed on her hands and knees to where I was sitting on my side. "Over my lap, young lady."

She smiled and pulled herself across my knees, propping herself up on her elbows on the bed. Very sinuously she stretched, spreading her legs and pushing her bottom up with her toes on the floor. She gave a startled little squeak and a push forward at the first clap of my open hand against her rump, and she looked back sheepishly, once more rolling her ass back for my hand.

"Sorry."

"Nothing to worry about." I stroked her back, her hair, she practically purred when I lightly raked my nails down her spine.

Sienna made a little "UHHH" grunt when I spanked her again, rocking forward with my hand, pushing back, keeping her face turned forwards. Two slaps per cheek became my rhythm, and I darkly enjoyed the little cries and "Uh-hu" noises she made at every impact. I was swinging my hand hard enough to sting, and her only responses were slight yelps and cries.

I stopped long enough to angle two fingers between her plump pussylips, and the right channel within was boiling hot and slippery wet with arousal. Sienna looked back piteously at me as I plunged my digits back and forth. "More?"

"Ask nicely."

"Please spank me some more, Master." She paired her words with a further spreading of her legs as she ground her vulva against my leg, rolling her ass to take my fingers deeper.

"Are you going to suck my cock when I'm done?"