Jessie Ch. 14 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir, if that's what you want." Her voice was needy, almost to a panicked frenzy.

She shrieked loudly when I spanked her again, and this time the noises she made matched the strength which I was swinging my hand. Loud shouts with every impact, fists twisting and grinding the sheets, she arched and bucked forward then pushed back with trembling legs.

I stopped after a dozen, fifteen hard slaps to her ass, pushing myself back on the bed and dragging her up with me. She lay across my chest, shuddering, my cock rock hard and trapped somewhat painfully between us. I could feel her heart hammering against mine, feel her lungs pumping oxygen like a racehorse's. I held her, one arm across her back, one hand across her heated butt. I could tell from the way her head burrowed against my chest and her arms pulled up under her that she needed to relax, be comforted.

I was happy to do that.

"You like doing that to me, don't you?" Sienna asked.

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Why?"

"Great view. You make cute noises."

"That's it?"

This was not a part of my psyche that I liked interrogating, or having interrogated. I took a moment to try to organize my words. "It's satisfying, mentally. Sexually."

See shifted slightly, giggled. "I can tell."

"It's power and intimacy and it fucking SATISFIES me when you submit like that. I get the same feeling from you blowing me on your knees, or from tying you up and bending you over." I paused. "You must not hate it too bad."

"Not at all. Just trying to understand you. You are gentle and caring and I can't forget that Black Friday when you gave Tori and I a couple thousand bucks each to donate to charity...but you also like to whip girls and drip hot wax on them do degrading things to them."

"The duality of man," I mused.

"How did you...get here. What sparked your interest in all of... THIS?"

I called up Cady in my mind's eye, her long legs under her cheerleader skirt, the pink sparkly dog collar and leash she insisted I put on her, her long, straight red hair.

The hatred with which she'd exited my life. Hatred for pain I'd caused, partially at her request.

"High school, college girlfriend. We were picking out a new collar for her dog and she jokingly got one for herself. Asked me to try spanking her in her cheerleader uniform, indulged my interest in anal sex. The rest, as they say, is history."

"Huh."

"How about you? You're smart, pretty, you were doing well in college, could've had your pick of guys... How'd you decide you wanted someone to smack your ass and facefuck you constantly." Another pause. "Sorry if that came out harsh."

She shrugged. "The internet. Hazel and I would send each other porn clips. I got so...WET... From a video of a girl being spanked while she was tied up. I tried it on myself with a hairbrush. Didn't really work out like I wanted. Hazel would do it to me, but it didn't feel RIGHT, ya know? I did enjoy her tying me up and eating me though. And then I was able to coax some out of the guys I dated. And then you came along and that was that."

"I'm responsible for corrupting you," I laughed.

"Absolutely. With you, I got to experience and learn to enjoy - learn THAT I enjoyed - all the stuff I'd been reading about and watching and dreaming about."

"So why do you like it?"

Sienna raised herself up with her forearms on my chest, studied my face. "Like you, it's satisfying. I don't like being in control in the bedroom. Sexually. I don't think sex is bad, but I like it more when I'm not responsible for it. I enjoy it more when I'm being...taken. Used. I know that sounds like a rape fantasy, and it...fuck, I don't know. Like, I know, probably within the next half hour, I'm going to have to get on my knees and suck your cock. It's not negotiable. Within the relationship I have with you, that's an expectation. And the thought that I CAN refuse, but it's a strong expectation that I don't, that you expect me to obey you... If I want this relationship to continue, I can't refuse. That's got me so turned on right now I can barely think."

"Hot."

Her lips twisted with a happy smirk. "I'm glad you think so."

"And the pain? Me doing degrading things to you?"

Her shoulders climbed. "Again, I like to be taken. Used, for your enjoyment. You like doing it, and I like...submitting. I talked to Jessie, she actually LIKES pain. Like I think the word she used was 'painslut' or something like that."

I chuckled. "Yes, she does."

"Me, I don't LIKE the pain. It can be a nice or shocking counterpoint during sex. I get off on the submitting part. I love undressing, crawling over your knee. Spreading my legs for you, knowing you're turned on by seeing my asshole and my pussy - sorry, my cunt. I enjoy the spanking not because it hurts, but because you're big and strong and hot and I HAVE to do this quasi-sexual thing that turns you on where I have no power at all. And its and emotional and it's close and I'm literally surrendering to you and trusting you not to hurt me even though you certainly can, and... That's hot. It turns me on. Gets me wet. Makes me want to pleasure you."

"This stuff is hard to explain, and doesn't make much sense, does it?"

"Doesn't have to. It just needs to turn us on."

I grinned. "Time for you to blow me."

"Yes, SIR." Sienna crawled backward down my chest to kneel between my legs, butt raised, posed perfectly for doggystyle, but with my cock going in the other end. "Do you want me to kneel on the floor for you?"

"Just like that."

"Mmmmmm..." she hummed happily, then took a long lick from my balls to my glans. "You wanna know what the hottest part of today was, to me?"

"What?"

"Dinner, tonight." See held my cock aloft, traced around the base of the head with her tongue. It felt unbearably soft and wet, a sensation that had me crawling out of my skin in the best way possible.

"Seriously?

"All those fancy people sitting by us, that beautiful sunset and the excellent food...and no one knew I wasn't wearing anything under my clothes. And I had a plug in my ass to get it ready for your dick. It was our secret, I was getting ready to have sex with you while we were eating. You wanted it, I obeyed you, even in public. I was a bad girl, but a good girl for you." Her lips closed around the crown and she swirled her tongue against my sensitive flesh before sliding slowly down my erection, cute button nose nuzzling my pubic bone. She took her time drawing away, popping off with a gasp. "Fuuuuck..."

"Yeah."

She went down on my cock again, and the feeling of slippery flesh and suction around my member had me fighting the urge to thrust involuntarily. I reached down, ran my hand through her near-white hair, stroked her cheek as her face bobbed over my groin.

"That feels amazing."

Pulling away, she smiled sweetly at me. "Thank you."

I tangled my fingers in her hair and gently guided her back down. "I'm gonna take over now, okay?"

Her lips closed around my hot, hard shaft and I guided her motions up and down with my hands on her head, occasionally arching up off the bed fractionally to drive my cock a bit further into her mouth. "Good girl, Sienna. Good girl..."

I pulled her off and let her get a breath, then pulled her back down, fucking her mouth but more force this time. My thrusts into her throat, my push of her head down my meat made her gag and sputter and cough, and she looked at me over my spit-dripping hard-on, wiped the drool off her lips, and grinned.

"Stay there." I rolled off the bed and fumbled through my luggage until I found the rest of her original green and black leather restraints. Sienna spun on the bed to offer me her wrists and ankles obediently, smiling shyly as I buckled and clasped the green and black leather around her limbs.

I clipped her wrists to opposite ankles, grabbed her ass, dragged it to the edge of the bed, knelt, and buried my face in her snatch. Dammit, I loved making this girl scream.

Sienna screamed for about ten minutes straight." Little bursts of "Oh!" loud grunts of "Uhhhh!" and every time she climaxed and her pussy and asshole squeezed around the fingers I had inserted and was gently pumping back and forth she shrieked out "Aaaaaahhhhaaaaa!" at such a volume that it wouldn't surprise me if Bayfield police came knocking, despite being WAY behind us.

I kept my lips fastened over her clit the entire time adding to the vaginal and anal stimulation she was already expensing. Firm, wet suction over the little nub of flesh while flicking it up and down, side to side, pressing hard against it and grinding all with my tongue, the blonde didn't stop thrashing, didn't stop trying to crush my head with her legs.

When I rose to penetrate Sienna, her normally fair skin was tinged dark pink, her whole body was shivering, flexing, and her eyes were complexly unfocused, her attention somewhere past the ceiling.

I wet my shaft in copious fluids leaking from her heated core, rubbing up and down between her fleshy lips before pushing slowly in, enjoying the thrill of filling her, her body yielding and opening to my steady invasion. She groaned as I bottomed out, and them I started moving, chasing my own climax, less focused on her pleasure. See probably wasn't even in the room yet, she looked so fucked out.

Sienna came twice more, the first time just before we changed positions, and this time it wasn't a loud scream. Her gaze locked on me through her tangled of bound limbs and her mouth and eyes widened and she gave a little cry as she jerked violently once. The look on her face was half sad, half amazed. The feeling of her slippery tunnel clenching around my prick was incredible, and I recognized that I was nearing the limits of my control.

I pulled away and roughly flipped her over, pushing her further up on the bed after unclipping the restraints. My movements were frantic with my desire, my NEED to finish, and I hastily shoved a pillow under her hips before pinning her wrists down with one hand, pushing her ankles wide with my feet and guiding my cock onto that deliciously slippery tightness again. Sienna moaned loudly as I filled her completely in one slide, and I started thrusting again, grinding her cunt into the pillow as my hips hammered her ass. She shivered, trembled, buried her face in the bed and shrieked, high and keening, and I could feel her legs try to kick out of how I was pinning her down.

One more push and I felt my whole body tighten, the throbbing starting in my abdomen and spreading outward as I pumped the blonde full of cum with each hard twitch of pleasure. "FUCK..." I growled in her ear.

She shifted her bottom against me, stimulating my continuing climax with a wet, fleshy grind, unbearably enjoyable.

I pulled away before I collapsed into her back, moving over to the side of the bed next to the end table where my gun and phone rested. Sienna looked tiredly up at me, crawled over to rest her head on my shoulder. I set my hand on her waist, held her close as our breathing and heartrates slowed.

"Wow," See announced to no one in particular.

"That was fun." I leaned down to kiss her forehead, then tilted her chin up so her lips could press against mine. Sienna sighed and I reached over, flipped off the light.

I held her body against mine in the warm darkness, staring up at the shadowed ceiling. Seemed like every time I went on vacation with this girl, bad shit happened.

I reached over slowly, fingers moving over my Sig, finding my phone. I held it up, dimmed the screen, pulled up my Messages.

Sent one to Jessie.

"I wish you were here. I hope your tomorrow goes well. Love you always."

Sienna slumbered in my arms, but I still felt lonely. I missed Jessie. A second partner - THIS second partner - still didn't feel RIGHT in my life, at least not without Tori there too. I remembered the way she used to sleep, right where See was now, the blonde sleeping with her back to me on the other side.

Dammit.

It took a long while of staring into shadows for sleep to claim me.

###

Love is a feeling, give it when I want it

'Cause I'm on fire, quench my desire

Give it when I want it

Talk to me woman

Give In To Me

- Give In To Me, Michael Jackson