Jessie Goes to School

Story Info
Jessie is taken to school.
1.8k words
4.05
14.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2- Taking Jessie to school.

Lesson One

A thrill of excitement tingled his blood as he walked across the hall to his bedroom. He had been anticipating this moment. He opened the door, and as ordered, Jessie stood, completely naked. Her nipples were erect, her skin was gooseflesh and her hair and body had been freshly washed. Her vagina was waxed smooth, and her eye cast down. The only item she wore was her silver torc like collar.

Just the way he liked her.

On the bed was an exclusively made lingerie. A very special item made to measure. The panties were crotchless and the bra was a shade under a quarter cup. Her breasts and nipples on display always. He would be able to touch her intimately at any time. The deep red colour suited her own colouring. The black sheer hold ups were a mere add on but to top it all the high heels were just perfect

"You will look wonderful." Chris was proud of her, his creation.

Jessie turned and smiled, her heart light with his approval, "May I dress Sir?" She wanted knowing how much he would enjoy watching her.

"Yes." He replied simply and relished the chance to watch, as she sat on the bed to pull on her hold ups.

Jessie was going out today. Her first outing to what Chris called their second school'.

The car drive was filled with a sexual tension. Chris couldn't keep his eyes from Jessie's braless breasts, the nipples prominent and the cup barely holding in her flesh. Chris was excited and had to force himself not to pull over, park and push her to the seat and take her right there. Denying himself, Chris found this new sensation to be quite thrilling. Jessie could tell that Chris was aroused, without betraying her inner thoughts, she kept her eyes fixed on the road ahead but felt that familiar dampness growing between her own legs. She didn't know what Chris had planned for her. Once they parked in a private underground car park, Chris helped Jessie out of the car. The slight chill in the air, made her gasp and her nipples harden and pucker. Chris noticed immediately and took some small pleasure and smiled broadly, as they both strolled into a private lift. The lift was black mirrored, and Jessie couldn't help but regard herself in the black mirror, lit from above. She shivered slightly but saw how her nipples were very prominent and her slender figure looked at once very sexy and quite vulnerable.

"Sir. Where are we going?" Jessie swallowed and managed to whisper out her question.

"To school. A school to help you become a better slave and I, to be a better master." Chris looked ahead, not turning to Jessie.

The lift doors opened, and Chris took her arm and led her into a hall with a rich red velvet carpet leading down the hallway. On either side, a series of similar coloured velvet quilted doors, with brass handles. As they walked down, Chris held Jessies hand and led her to the first door on the left. He opened the door and inside was a topless slender, ebony beauty with a red throng. Her makeup was immaculate. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were upturned. She beamed a wide smile.

"I have been expecting you sir. I am Kiera and I at your service." Her voice was sweet and looked at Jessie and smiled warmly. "You are most beautiful Jessie."

Jessie looked at Chris, "Sir?" Her question fell open mouthed as Keira walked over her.

"It's alright Jessie, Kiera is going to help you be a better slave." Chris stood to one side as Keira reached out her hand and placed it on Jessie's left breast.

"You are inexperienced, but I can remedy that, if you want. You do want me to show how to please your master, don't you?" Kiera's tone was silky and sweet.

"Yes..." Jessie's voice was hesitant, she looked at Chris. Christ simply smiled thinly and nodded. Kiera brushed her hand across Jessie's face and then put her index finger to her lips.

"As a good slave, you should ask to suck your master's cock. Indeed, you should beg to pleasure your master's cock. When do you ask? How often do you ask to suck your master's cock?" Keira's tone was playful but inquisitive.

Jessie looked at her and replied, suddenly feeling ashamed that she didn't serve Chris properly and then suddenly aware that perhaps, he might replace her. "Not very often."

"That's not good enough, in fact that is not fair." Keira chided her. A genuine disapproval in her voice. Jessie, immediately, started to blush. "You must actively ask to please your master."

Jessie nodded, as Keira slipped two fingers into her mouth and pushed her tongue down, then pushing them down towards her throat.

" You must ask to suck your masters cock. Take him deep inside and massage him with your throat." Keira slid her fingers in and out of Jessies mouth, each time a little further down, Jessie started to gag. " I will show you, how to please your master."

On hands and knees, she made her way over to Chris and asked to suck his cock. Chris gave his permission and Keira deftly unzippered his trousers, reached into his briefs and released his semi-rigid penis and lovingly began to lick his swelling cock. Immediately, Jessie felt the pangs of jealousy, this stunning mocha skinned woman was kissing and licking her master's beautiful cock and not her. Her heart plummeted further as Chris's eyes closed as he enjoyed the ebony's wet talented tongue, she saw how his cock stiffened and twitched with pleasure. Chris opened his eyes and looked at Jessie.

"Watch how a true slave can pleasure a master." He beckoned her to come closer and watch how Keira was not throating the swollen penis, salvia dribbling onto her naked breasts. Her pace quickening, as she started to swallow his member. Jessie saw how Keira kept her eyes looking up at Chris, even when Chris reached out and held her head and started to fuck her mouth. Abruptly, Keira, pulled herself off Chris and looked at Jessie.

"Show your master how much you want his cock." With that, Chris's cock was pushed into Jessie's mouth and down her throat, Keira kept her hands on Jessies head, forcing her to remain still as Chris pounded her throat. Jessie gagged but remained determined to show both this ebony slave and her master that she was his slave.

At the back of her mind, Jessie realised that she wanted Chris to keep her as his slave. She had lost herself in her identity as Chris's ownership.

"That's good, Jessie you must learn to love your master's cock and always seek to please him." Keira's voice was silky and as she started to massage Jessie's breasts. As Jessie took Chris's cock more deeply into her throat, Keira started to suck on Jessie's breast, taking her by surprise.

" Ahh" Jessie pulled herself off the cock and arched her back, as Keira's suckling grew more arousing. Chris pulled Jessie back on his penis and started to fuck her rhythmically. He slid in and out of Jessies flooded mouth, salvia dripping from her mouth, long strings fell to her breasts. Keira raised her other hand and slid her fingers into Jessie's pussy and rubbed her clitoris lightly but consistently. Jessie's whole body was now under assault, her throat was being used by Chris and now her leaking pussy was being mercilessly fingered by Keira as she continued to switch from one nipple to the next and back again. Shaking from her growing orgasm, Jessie struggled for breath and Chris wanted to use her differently.

"Lay on your back." Chris pushed her away as Keira, guided her down to the floor. The floor was richly carpeted, and Chris had chosen a luxurious sheep skin to place her on. There was no delay, Chris pushed Jessies' legs apart and took great pleasure in nudging her pussy open with his glans. He was tormenting her and enjoying it. Jessie was writhing in a sweet agony, from the sense of Chris's cock edging her closer and Keira licking and sucking and her fingers making tight circles on her swollen clitoris.

"Please sir. Please I need to cum!" Jessie begged between panting breaths.

Keira injected sharply, "Oh no, you must beg and plead with your master to give you your climax. Beg your master, beg like the slave you want to be."

"Please master. Please can I cum?" Jessie pleaded woefully, fearing that this new more dominant Chris would deny her the orgasm that had swamped her. Chris, fuelled by this new sense of power started to pound Jessie's tight little pussy, even harder.

"No, you can only cum when I say so." His tone was hard and full of his own desire.

"Oooh, please. Please" Jessie repeated. His thrusting was driving her wild and the ebony slave beside her was sucking her nipples hard, grazing her teeth and even biting her. Her fingers flickered her clitoris and somehow, she had managed to put one finger into her anus, up to her first knuckle and was sliding it in and out.

"Oh god! Please. Please. Master, I'm begging you!" Jessie shrieked as the overwhelming crash of her orgasm struck her. Chris moaned loudly and pulled his penis out of Jessie's ejaculating cunt and shot his own strings of semen over Jessie's belly, breasts and on Keira's face. Jessie shook with the force of her orgasm and was unaware of Keira's delight of Chris's semen on her face and delighted in wiping her finger, collecting it and licking it of her finger.

"Master, your semen is so delicious. May I clean your cock for you?" Keira smiled sweetly.

"I would enjoy that very much." Chris stepped away and allowed Keira to kneel between his legs and let her use your tongue to clean off the remains of his ejaculation. Jessie stirred and looked between her own legs and seeing Keira sucking Chris's cock, immediately got up and joined her on her knees, taking turns to use her mouth on him.

"Good girl." Chris whispered as they both used their wet tongues on his cock and ball sack. Such was his excitement; his erection began to return and his felt himself stiffen. Jessie tried to take his cock down her throat, to please him as much as she could, but he pulled out and put himself into Keira's mouth.

"Watch how an accomplished slave pleases a master." Chris knew that his words would sting Jessie's pride, but he had planned this schooling for her. He had sought out just the right woman to teach Jessie how to be the best slave she could be. No expense was spared, and he wanted her to learn from the best. This would be her first lesson.