Jessie: The Lesson Resumes

Story Info
Jessie learns another important lesson.
2.2k words
4.29
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You jump at the sound of a knock at the door and your mind snaps back to reality.

He's here.

You flick the kettle on and hurry to open the door before he knocks again. You have a feeling that having to knock twice might irritate him and call out to let him know you're coming. You open the door and step aside for him to enter.

"Good morning, Jessie." He smiles in greeting and closes the door behind him. "You look nice today." He looks you up and down slowly, making no attempt to hide the lust in his gaze. He takes a step towards you and reaches out a hand to return a stray hair that had escaped from behind your ear, allowing his fingertips to trail lightly down your neck as he does so. You give a little shudder and look up into his eyes. "I think I hear the kettle boiling. Tell you what, you go and wait in your bedroom while I make us both a drink. While you're waiting you can grab a few things I need today. Here, " he hands you a folded piece of paper taken from his pocket, "you'll need this."

You take the paper and obediently head to your room. Trembling fingers unfold the note and you see the words...

I require the following items.

Crop

Vibe

Plug

Lube

When I enter I expect to see these items laid out neatly on the bed and you to be standing next to it ready to follow my instructions...

You can hear him saying hello to the dogs as he moves around in the kitchen making drinks; you hear his footsteps in the hall and the sound of the front door opening and closing confuses you for a minute; you hear him return to the kitchen. You know it's only a matter of moments before he'll be done. You quickly grab the items on the list and place them as instructed, and with your mind whirring you stand at the foot of the bed facing the door. Just in time, the door opens and he enters carrying two steaming hot cups and a glass of water, ice cubes chinking musically as he carefully places them down. He turns to face you and smiles as his eyes check over you and the items on the bed.

He picks up one of the cups and takes a sip of coffee, "It was a simple instruction but I'm still glad to see you complied so quickly. Thank you. From this moment on when I tell you to wait in your room this is how you will do so. If any items are required I will tell you and they will be laid out neatly on the bed as you have just done. You will be standing right here on this spot, waiting for me to join you. Is that clear?"

You nod, "Yes, it's clear."

His eyes watch yours for a moment, "Excellent. Now last time I saw you we were talking about how your body reacts to different stimulation, a lesson that went very well I thought. Today we can move on to lesson two." He stops to take another sip, watching you as you stand there silently. "Lesson two is a bit more in-depth, a bit more intense. Today we need to see how you react to different combinations of stimulation. Not just pleasure or pain, but pleasure and pain." The smile has gone now. You watch as he places the cup down and steps over to the bed. You watch as his fingers wrap around the handle of the crop. You watch as he tests it with a sharp swish and a thud as it hits the soft bed. You watch as he steps around in front of you and with the head of the crop under your chin he lifts your face to his. The command is short, sharp and offers no room for discussion, "Undress!"

As you undress he silently studies your body, the only noise the rustle of clothes and the steady flicking noise as he picks at the small dent in the handle of the crop with his fingernail. As each item of clothing comes off he picks at the dent a little slower until you are completely naked and the noise makes way for silence. The smile returns to his lips but the look of triumph in his eyes tells a different story. You suddenly feel vulnerable and small as he looks down on your naked body. He could overpower you in seconds if he chose to. You have no choice but to submit. Your only choice is to submit willingly, or not. His eyes bore into yours, almost urging you to defy him in some way, but now is not the time for wilfulness and your eyes drop as you acknowledge this fact.

"A wise choice, Jessie." and he snaps the crop against the side of his leg to emphasise the point. "However I think a little insurance first. Hand me those clothes." You quickly kneel and collect your clothes before holding them up to him in a small pile, head bowed. He takes them from your outstretched hands and places them to one side. "Thank you. Now, I will be back in one minute. You will not move." Without waiting for a reply he turns and leaves the room, leaves you to dwell on your fear for a while.

It's less than a minute when the door opens and he enters again. In one hand he holds the crop, in the other some coils of rope. He must have run out to get them from the car. That's why you heard the door. He carefully lays them out on the bed without a word or look in your direction. Only when he's satisfied does he turn to face you again. "I think we're almost ready. Just one more thing to do." His hand reaches into his pocket and he removes a strip of material. He steps forward and places the blindfold over your eyes and carefully fastens it at the back of your head. Your world sinks into darkness. Your senses heighten immediately as a flush of adrenaline runs through your body and you feel his breath on your neck as he whispers in your ear, "To help you focus on what you can feel..."

He steps back and your head spins as you imagine what comes next. You can hear him as he circles you, pacing around as he takes his time to examine your body. Occasionally reaching out a hand to stroke your skin as he moves around you. He stops in front of you and takes hold of your wrists. He lifts them up and holds them together, "Stay still." He picks up one of the coils of rope and slowly wraps it around your wrists securing them together. He grabs the rope and lifts your arms up, opening up your body to his touch. Fingers stroke lightly across your chest, stroking the skin and circling your nipples, teasing them out between thumb and finger. Hands press firmly into your tits as he squeezes them, hard nipples scraping roughly across his palms as he gropes and teases them.

Suddenly he takes hold of a nipple and pinches down hard causing you to arch your back to try and escape the grasp. His voice hisses in your ear, "Tell me, who do these tits belong to?" You gasp out, "You. They belong to you." and at your words the fingers release your nipple. "So if they belong to me it's ok if I do this..." A hand slaps against the sensitive underside and you wince. Another slap lands right on your nipple. Not hard slaps but they just keep coming, the constant impact making your tits bounce against your chest. You writhe in his grasp but with your arms pinned above you and not being able to see the blows coming there's nothing you can do to avoid them.

As quickly as it began the assault on your tits stops and the gentle stroking resumes. "So now we know these gorgeous tits belong to me. Don't we?" You nod your head as he continues to gently soothe the glowing skin for a few minutes before he releases your arms. He steps behind you and you feel his hands on your waist as he turns you around and eases you forward a step. He takes your hands and places them on the corner of the bed frame and quickly ties them in place, securing you to the bed.

He steps back and you hear the ominous swish of the crop as it cuts through the air. Your whole body tenses for the impact, but instead a hand lands gently on your ass and begins to squeeze. Fingers dig in, switching left and right as he explores every inch of your pert arse. An arm wraps around your waist and pulls you back a step forcing you to bend as your arms stretch out. Another half step and you bend a little more. With his arm supporting you he forces your legs apart until you are bent over and your pussy is in full view. He withdraws his arm and you hear him move behind you. You feel the cold drip of the lube as it leaves the bottle and trickles slowly down between your arse cheeks, the chill tickling as he watches it slide across your sensitive skin. A finger strokes gently down, pausing at the tight entrance of your arse to tease the lube around before sliding onwards to repeat the same along your moist pussy. He can't resist the urge and briefly slides the finger full length inside you, swirling it around as it explores deep within. You feel the head of the plug come into contact with your body and instinctively push back a little as the pressure increases and it starts to stretch your body open. It slides inside you and you feel it stretching as he moves it around, twirling it around and making you groan.

A sudden slap makes you buck a little and the plug amplifies the shockwave through your body. Another slap on the opposite side and he stands back slightly to watch you squirm. Only for a moment though. The head of the crop slides slowly down the cleft between your cheeks and starts to tap the base of the plug sending little ripples through you. It moves on to slip along your pussy, teasing and stroking for a minute before retracing it's journey back up. Without warning his wrist gives a little flick and a faint red line begins to appear across your arse. Another flick follows. The crop whips from side to side across your exposed body and a series of lines begin to blossom across your pale skin. You writhe against your restraints, your hips swinging side to side as each one lands. The blows cease and he kneels down beside you to take a handful of hair. He turns your head towards him, "Who owns this beautifully pert arse I've just decorated?" Your skin burns and your mind races as the words come out. "It's yours."

He releases his hold on your hair and leans in a little closer, "And what about that delectable pussy? Is that mine too?" As he speaks you feel the head of the crop rub across your pussy and begin tapping very gently on your clit. A slow, rhythmic tapping that soaks through your body. The words escape with a moan, "Yes...yes...it's yours...please...it's yours." It takes a moment for you to notice the tapping has stopped. You hear him behind you then a sudden shock stops your breath as he slides an ice cube between your pussy lips holding it in place with his hand. You gasp for breath as the cold ice and your hot body do battle inside you. Another gasp as he begins to massage your pussy with his hand, the cold of the melting ice mingling with the warmth of your wet pussy. Two finger slide inside you as the last of the ice melts away and begin to slowly dip in and out, easing you closer to orgasm as the icy chill within you fades.

"Remind me again. Who owns this pussy?" Your head hangs as the fingers keep moving slowly inside you. Your brain forms the words but it takes an effort to move your lips, "You do." In response you hear the hum of a vibrator and as the fingers start to move faster the tip circles gently around your clit, slowly working it's way in as the pace increases. He keeps you on the edge for what feels like eternity before letting you cum. Writhing against your bonds, knees shaking as your body quivers. When he finally applies pressure directly on your clit your body gives in and the orgasm rolls through you and your knees give way.

He catches your around the waist and holds you up while he slips the knot tying you to the bed before gently lowering you to the floor. He quickly grabs a blanket and throws it over your still shaking body. He unties the blindfold and removes it. Kneeling at your side he leans over and gently tucks your hair behind your ear. As he does he speaks softly, "And who owns this body? Who owns you?" He leans back and looks into your eyes as an exhausted whisper escapes your lips, "You do."